Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshigakure: First Class

+10
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Blues
Kuro Hozuki
Akihana Akari
Z Ne
Ruin Rentei
Tam
Yushiro
Kyofu
Denkiteki
14 posters
Go down
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hoshigakure: First Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoshigakure: First Class

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 pm
After entering the classroom and look around Yushiro was just in time to sign up for the genin exam and able to produce the paper work the first thing he hear was  “So, are all of you willing to dedicate yourselves to protecting the country of Hoshigakure and learning the shinobi arts?” its was from a strict and scary looking guy that don't even seems like he is happy being here. "hmm what should i do now?". Yushiro asked himself but saw that there was a teacher standing and there were some information on the board before Yushiro could do anything the grumpy guy said loudly "Those who already know the transformation and please step forward and perform them. If you aren't entirely sure of your skill in those jutsu however I'd suggest staying as I intend to give a lesson on the techniques". There were a few ninja who already know the technique and went ahead to take the test as soon as it start Yushiro took sometime to look and tried to remember them as much as possible. At the back of Yushiro's mind he was thinking that it seems that there are lots of people intrested in becoming a ninja, while looking around Yushiro see some people already taking the exam  and decided to observe what they are doing and how they are doing it. While looking he though that he would need some practice before he takes the exam.

After taking his time to see what the others have done Yushiro would go to one corner where no one was at he tries the transformation technique and turn in to the instructor but he did not quite get the job done properly so he decided to just try it a few times until he sees a guy walking and doing the transformation with ease and thinks that the guy was really good but as soon as he starts singing The King and his men, stole the queen from her bed,,and bound her in her bones.This land be ours, and by the powers; where we will, we'll roam. Hi ho, all hands, raise the banners high.Hey ho, lords and ladies, forever shall we pry. Yushiro thinks at the back of his head. "what in the world is he singing? i don't really get it but this guy seems awsome he might be some kind of genius hmm if i were to be so good like him i would not have really need to practice but the fact is i am not good enough well so i guess i should practice more now at least i think". But the first guy Kyofu was also great he did it with ease too but Yushiro remembered everything he saw so he continued his practice while the transformation was not too hard Yushiro would still need some time to practice it after doing that a few times Yushiro thought that he should also try out the clone technique he saw what the guys did eariler on and trid to do it his failed on his first attempt and continue to try it again it seems that the clone was not too hard but that does not mean Yushiro is doing it very good because it is his first attempt he would need to try it out a few times and be confident of his own ability before he could take the exam this is the exam he had been waiting for after such a long time he could finally use some ninja techniques.

After Yushiro had a few practice he took a peek at the people who are having the exam and saw that it was still not his turn so he decided to stay at the corner and rest up, Yushiro then thinks at to himself "hmm if i am able to be a ninja what will i do? will i have to do alot of mission? will i be able to help my friends? my family? this village has always been troubled but all kinds of things and now that they actually opens up to people on making them ninjas seems like things are not so simple having chakra in this village seems to be a taboo but now it seems like that are encouraging people with chakra to step forward and unlike the past this time they are doing it in a way it seems too good" thinking about those stuff make Yushiro thinks about all those friends he made had die due to his inability to protect them and some even died in front of him his family has kept him away from the world so long and forbbid the use of chakra and even going to the extend of trying to stop him from being a ninja. Since birth Yushiro was told that he was originally not from this village but because he was given to his guardian to avoid making him a ninja that is why he ended up being in this village and now this village is doing the same thing from the unknown place he came from some people would call this either fate or destine but for Yushiro he was always curious of the outside world and only by becoming a ninja and being strong then could he protect the ones he love and protect himself from harm for others who are trying to hurt him. It would seems that all these memories was a painful one for Yushiro but they are all important memories because his best friend was taken away by other village and that was the time Yushiro decided to be a ninja and ever since he gas been looking for his best friend he still remember that those ninjas that told his friend also killed some of the villagers some which he had known ever since he was young and some old people whom he respected was also killed right infront of him. It would not be easy for a five year old boy to witness all these holding all these memories Yushiro hold his hands out infront of him and curl his fingers to form a fist holding tight until he gets stronger he will always be weak and not much of use and he does not want all these things to happen to anyone else. It was finally Yushiro's turn to take the exam he looks up and walks past a few people and stood one meters infront of the instructor he shows him the paperwork that he had registered and called out to the instructor . "Sir my name is Nura Yushiro i will be performing the transformation technique and the clone technique to you". Yushiro took a deep breath and  form the hand seal transforming into the instructor infront of him until he sees the instructor nods before transforming back to his original self, the next technique he would perform is the clone technique this is the technique that alot of people who are not very good in and to be honest Yushiro was also not very good in that too but in order to pass the exam Yushiro took another deep breath and perform the required handseal and made a clone again until the instructor nod his head he will then release the clone and move on.

1226wc + previous post 90wc = 1316
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:43 am
Kuro would walk up to the front desk a bit confused at what was going on around this place. He looked around and looked to the person at the desk. "Hello, um, I'm a Genin from Yuki, I was told to come fill out some forms or something so that I can walk around freely?" Kuro would wait to recieve the forms then find a place to sit and fill them all out. "Busy day..."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 pm
Usually Akihana wasn't approached with matters the Queen councilmen considered "important", that work being left to Den and for the most part, the blonde was alright with how things were. The Council however quickly realized that one ninja could find another faster than ten civilians could and that was why she was here, dressed in a simple white gown the late princess wore on summer eves in the water gardens - as the handmaiden had informed her. On Akihana's part, she was simply glad to find something that didn't draw as much attention. Or so she'd thought. Now she entered the academy to groups cheering her on in memory of Princess Lissandra, a gesture she appreciated but could never get used to was evident in the way she gratefully closed the main door behind her, blocking out all the voices and the Queenguards attempts to calm the crowds. It seemed even the religious factions protecting the academy had stepped aside to let her though, one priestess even falling to her knees in gratitude that Akihana had come to put a stop to all this evil shinobi magic.

Once inside, the first thing she'd see would be a boy looking rather confused as he approached the registration desk. She knew she had to tell Den he was needed a the palace but helping a lost and confused kid always came first. He didn't look like he was from around here and she could see why h would feel confused. She smiled kindly at the boy.

"Hi there, just fill out the paperwork and you can be on your way," she informed him politely before making sure he received the appropriate forms. Once that was taken care of, she waved at him, saying how she hoped to see him again soon.

(Kuro, you can post filling out paperwork and leave now, you can officially go around Hoshi without Den coming after you <3)

Next she ventured into the classroom whee Den was taking his first class, watching the students inside. One was in the middle of performing his genin exam so the blonde waited at the door, only entering once she had witnessed the whole thing.

"Please excuse me," she called out, her voice soft yet enough to draw Denkiteki's attention. Walking across to where Den stood, Akihana would hand him a simple sealed envelope with the council's request of an audience. "Go, I'll cover for you," she whispered, taking his place at the head of the class. If Den would leave, she would first turn to the boys who had finished their exam.

"Alright, so you guys look like you know what you're doing, please step up and receive your headbands as you're now genin of Hoshigakure." If the boys would come to her, she would shake their hands and even attempt to hug them if allowed, her smile showing that she was proud of them. Upon physical contact with the boys, Akihana too would mark them with an invisible mark seal.

(Promoting Yushiro to Genin and naturalizing Travis as a Hoshi Genin <3)

Turning to teh class at large, the blonde smiled. "Okay, who's next"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:32 pm
Kuro smiled and waved to the woman who assisted him. "Thanks, this place seems crazy busy today. Hope I see you around later!" Kuro would sit down and finish filling out the forms, giving some barebones info on who he was, why he was in town, how to identify him and that he was travelling with a pet fox. Once he'd finished he returned the forms to the desk lady and gladly left. He was happy to meet new people but there was some kind of protest outside and he'd rather not have to deal with it. He turned to water and slipped his way out through the crowd, confusing some people as they stepped in him. Once he'd gotten through the crowd again he reformed and waved to Vixie. "Let's get out of here girl. Too much commotion for me to play any songs. We'll find somewhere quieter." He would then jog away to find a calmer part of town.

[Exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:39 pm
Approved Kuro's exit <3
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 am
Travis had just done both the transformation and clone jutsu. When a women with blond hair walked in the room she stood their for a moment as travis finished and released the clone jutsu. Before she walked up and handed den a scroll with a seal on it. She would whisper something in dens hear and then take over for the class. Saying "Alright, so you guys look like you know what you're doing, please step up and receive your headbands as you're now genin of Hoshigakure." Travis was excited he had done it, and they didn't kick him out. Plus he wouldn't be they only one that was different from they others. He thought to himself thanking back to the kid that let him in the village in the first place.

Travis would walk up and take his head band, and would hug aki back. “Thank You” he would tell her as he turned around and started to walk down the stairs. He would go and start to train now that he was apart of a village he had something to protect.

exit
(TWC-1112 claiming genin rank in hoshi and 10 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 am

Approved @ Travis <3
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:39 pm
Aivas watched the next person in line step up and perform some jutsu, oh great he had no knowledge of molding his own chakra so this might prove to be very interesting. With a deep set frown on his face the man would roll up from his sitting position much like a corpse on puppet strings, he would shake his head before mimicking the handsigns he had vaguely noticed and concentrate, sweat starting to bead up along his brow as he concentrated intensely on projecting his own image across from himself, there was a slight tingle in his extremities and a slight ringing in his ears but nothing he tried caused the clones he so desperately was trying to create would appear. An exasperated look would cross his features before he got his facial expression back under control. At that moment a woman walked in and started handing out headbands and sending people on their way, Aivas would sigh heavily the blood still streaming from his mouth as he coughed up another chunk of the hardened blood that had tried to clot inside his lung. Absently scratching at the wound on his chest and drawing more blood he would step to the front of the classroom his body was aching from the various wounds and moving around had caused them to open up and bleed anew as he bowed slightly to the woman blood seeming to leak from hundreds of places as he smiled at her, "Aivas ma'am reporting in to make my home a better place, after trying so hard to escape, I found my feet turned back in this direction, why fight it." He would let loose a barking laugh, instantly coughing as the laugh cut off rather strangled from his windpipe as he coughed up more of the clotted black blood from his lung, better to finish this now why he was here. He would bring his hands back up and quickly mimicking the handseals again he would hold the last sign, his face showing a new level of strain as he focused, suddenly from deep within it felt as if something snapped into place and a deep, disturbing force would speak inside of his skull 'Good job boy, continue to follow this path and bring my judgement back to this world' the voice faded slowly a reverberating coughing laugh still ringing in the back of his head, as suddenly he felt it, he looked to either side seeing two copies of himself flanking to either side and smiling like a maniac as he looked back and forth before they vanished into nothing but an outline then fading completely into the air. 

He would frown blood now pooled into a rather large pool around his feet as he concentrated again, the new feeling of his atoms buzzing as the chakra coated his entire body in a thin layer, he would frown focusing on the man that had been teaching the class only moments earlier, he would take on the other mans appearance, right down to the clothes, he would smile to the woman with the face of the stranger holding it for a minute before letting the jutsu end, and resuming his own appearance still smiling at the woman as he stretched his aching muscles, he had never before molded chakra and this was a surprising new sensation for him. "I think that is what was required, ma'am?" He would now fully look at the woman taking another small bow as he grinned once more like a lunatic, "would you mind awfully if I asked about the uniform, my current attire has gone entirely to shambles, you see." he would do a quick turn showing the various entry and exit points that covered his body and tattered his clothes, leaving barely the tiniest group of threads holding the majority of the clothes together. Aivas would flex his muscles the large tears in the tissue welling up with blood as he started to head for the back of the class once again, he would smile to himself flipping up onto his hands in the handstand he had perfected over the years, his fingers leaving deep crimson hand prints as he walked back until he could place his toes against the wall, he would turn slowly so as to not sleep and face back into the room as he lifted his left hand up, tucking his fingers into a tight fist, and holding it against the small of his back as he began to do the vertical push ups one handed on his right hand, the blood beginning to flow harder than before as he exerted his muscles, his hand splayed wide, fingertips almost gouging into the floor as he continued to work his body to keep his muscles from cooling off, the fire inside was almost addicting and focusing on keeping it burning was allowing him to ignore the physical pain as he forced his battered body to complete this brutal work out. He would let out a small sigh, slowly switching hands, first bringing his left down and finding a secure hold as he carefully extended fully toes pointing to the ceiling as he tucked his right hand into the small of his back in a tight fist, the blood now having completely stained his clothes he would continue with his workout until he was dismissed to go and roam the streets in search of new attire.  

[TWC: 1416]
[Genin Exam Passed?, uhh how many stats do I get from topic again?]
Blues
Blues
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:04 pm
[You don't get any Sliv.]

He's not sure why he decided to come out today, he was informed that...He was informed that he couldn't stay if he did not join the other Ninja at the academy. Normally he's withdrawn but passing these crowds, he's hunched inward his head ducked down covered by his goggles and gas mask to avoid the shouting and the stares that make him wanna run, flee and never come back...But he can't do that, this is the last place he can find with a legitimate authority from Kumogakure and thus..The only place he can stay, he arrived earlier getting rushed in along the crowd with so many people he almost begins to hyperventilate...His gas mask causes instead a deep raspy sound to come from underneath..Slowly, he begins to make his way to a desk a bit farther off and after a few minutes finally manages to blurt that he needs forms to become a citizen...A Shinobi of Hoshigakure.

It's beginning to occur to him, that this is all real...His home as he knew it is gone, this thought causes him pause as he begins to fill out application after application...
Blues, no Surname, Village of Origin; Kumogakure. Former Rank; Genin.
Yellow lenses stare solemnly down at the forms, white tufts of hair sticking upwards awkwardly underneath the strap of the gas mask..He stands after a few moments and makes his way over to the counter and hands in the forms..He's presented with a Headband a few moments later by a guard...a 'Queensman' as they're called and he grasps it loosely..He replaces the one around his neck and looks down upon the symbol of Kumogakure for a long minute or so, before his feet begin to carry him off.
He reaches the outside and shouts assault his ears, he freezes up in fear before perhaps to the strange sight of all present..His feet transform and with a loud sound of lift-off he rockets into the sky and back to his accommodations which were provided to him...A headband gripped tightly in his gloved clad hand.

[Requesting Hoshi citizenship.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:39 pm