Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshigakure: First Class

+10
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Blues
Kuro Hozuki
Akihana Akari
Z Ne
Ruin Rentei
Tam
Yushiro
Kyofu
Denkiteki
14 posters
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hoshigakure: First Class - Page 5 Empty Re: Hoshigakure: First Class

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:51 pm
Approved @ Laz <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:10 pm
The blonde waited until her student was done before speaking. It was obvious that this girl had a firm head on her shoulders and a sound mind inside it. All the examples she gave her were perfectly valid and acceptable for the exam. Most people believed in written examinations but Akihana preferred it this way, where she could get acquainted with the people who would be protecting her new home.

"Well done Miss..." she trailed off, realizing she had no idea what the intelligent young girl's name was. "I'm sorry, I completely forgot introductions. I'm Akihana. I don't usually teach at the academy but the current sensei had to be somewhere else so I took over." The kunoichi didn't want to embarrass the girl by telling her she spent most of her time at the Royal palaces, but she could do what she always did with young genin.

"If you ever need to find me though, just ask around. I'm sure you'll find me in no time. Now may I please have your name so i can know who our newest genin is?"
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:20 pm
"My name's Shika, ma'am." She was acting calm on the outside, but on the inside, she was bursting with pride. She didn't fail! "Pleasure to meet you," she said with a polite nod of her head. She looked towards the door after collecting her headband*, tying it around her neck. After this, she'd like to take a walk in the gardens. She wondered what her teammates would be like? "And have a good day!" She added, finally leaving the building with a barely suppressed grin on her face. 

[le exit]
(WC: I'm posting this on a phone. I don't know and I can't check very easily. @.@)
(Claiming: All of dem free jutsus, Hoshi genin, and... However many stats come with it I guess? Sorry for the inconvenience... Phones do not run the word count website we practically sponsor very well, let me tell you. xD)
*uhh... Maybe there was a random proctor watching or something. From the shadows. If there aren't, pretend I never posted that bit. 
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:33 pm
Giving the girl her new headband and a hug, Akihana watched her leave, glad that she had stayed behind to help Shika and Lazaru out. This time, she made sure no students were left before leaving the academy herself.

(Exit Akihana)

TWC: 2, 534

Claiming all words towards Ocular Combination because I did med stuff
Claiming 12 stats converted to 1, 200 Ryo
Claiming mark seal on Hado, Souji, yushiro, travis and Sliv

(Genin promotion to Shika, who gets 15 stats and a free spec, and her exit approved. <3)

Topic closed
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:42 am
Sure, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum