Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

A Ninja's Duty Empty A Ninja's Duty

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 pm
It had been a relatively short time since Arashi and Arata arrived out of the makeshift world of Sanctuary and back into the real word, and the first thing that Arashi felt was the crisp air flooding back into him.  The boy looked up to the real clouds drifting in the sky, smiling at the idea that his family was up there now.  Really up there, and watching over him.  Despite the fact that Arata thought Haven was a story, Arashi had made sure to know the truth, and what was expected of him.

Unlike his younger brother, Arashi was a genin; a full fledged ninja.  That meant it was his responsibility to take care of his new home, and to hold this new Hoshi village as his own.  They didn't exactly have new headbands or anything, and so Arashi decided to wear his Cloud handband.  Besides, he would always be Kumo at heart.

Today, the boy was out in the fields.  Now that the village was under their protection, the people of Hoshi were able to rebuild, and get ready for the next season, and that mean replanting their crops.  Instead of making the trek to get more water, Arashi had promised to use his techniques to help these farmer get started.

It wasn't until after midday that the work that they and himself did finally was done, and all that was left was to start the watering.  This one, Arashi had a trick up his sleeve.

"Alright, stand back." he said, activating his kumonikutai and doing the required signs.  He then slammed his hand into the soft soil.  "Cloud Summon: Thunderstorm!" he shouted, as the summon lines sprouted from the ground, and almost immediately lightning cracked up from the ground to the sky, where clouds began to form and swirl.  Within a minute, and a crack of thunder, the rain began to fall on the fields, naturally watering their crops.  With the entire farmland covered, Arashi stood under the cool water for a moment, enjoying the feeling he was getting from the rain.

Soon he would have to mature and grow up, and no longer be the young scared boy that Akihana rescued.  Soon he would have to stand as close to an equal to her as he could, and for now, he felt grown up helping others, and showing off his skills in a good way.  It was just... it felt right.

After about an hour, the rain would slow and stop, and following the winds it would drift over the city before it dissipated, but for now, there was nothing that felt better than a cool rain on a warm day.

(w/c: 445)
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Ninja's Duty Empty Re: A Ninja's Duty

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 am
Yushiro wonders around as he had no place to go he continued to look around trying to see what he can do and find. Yushiro saw someone who seems to be a ninja as he walks up to him because he was curious and have not seen a real ninja up close. "Umm hello are you a ninja?" Yushiro ask politely.

Ooc: hi there aki asked me to rp with you here. Is it ok?
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm
The sounds of footsteps behind him made Arashi alert, and he pulled out a kunai, swinging it in his hand and tossing it down at the ground in front of Yushiro before he turned to see who it was.  Seeing the younger boy, Arashi turned red, and apologized.

"Sorry, sorry, yes, I am a ninja.  But don't come closer to the fields, this storm is tame, but still dangerous.  I don't want you to get hurt." he said, walking over and pulling out the kunai, as well as patting the boy's head.  An unusual act considering that Arashi was only about 14 years old.. not exactly an adult.

"My name is Arashi, and I was a member of the Village Hidden in the Clouds.  I guess that means I'm now a ninja of the Village Hidden Among the Stars now.  Anyways, what's your name?" he said, giving his attention to the boy as an apology for his actions.  He would have to impart the knowledge of not sneaking up on ninjas.

The storm was slowly starting to die down, as the very top of the clouds started drifting over the wide expanse of the city.  Arashi still held control, as evidenced by his swirling blue and white eyes.  Not to mention the slight sparking coming from the golden wrist band on his arm, something that Akihana was using to keep his lightning nature from hurting him. 

(w/c: 236)
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:46 pm
Yushiro stood infront of the ninja named Arashi and hears him introduce himself. Yushiro then introduce himself "My name is Yushiro and i am from this village i have never seen a ninja up close and have always wonder if i could be one" knowing full well that Yushiro is not allow to let anyone else know that he posses chakra but as a curious seven year old boy it is always fun to learn new things.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm
Ignoring his warning, the young boy walked right up to Arashi, and the older ninja had to pull the boy away to keep him from walking into the fields.

"Careful!  This storm is my jutsu, you could get hurt." he said, shaking his head.  The young boy seemed oblivious.. but Arashi had to wonder if he was just as oblivious when he was the boy's age.  Sighing, the older boy got down on his knee so he was at face level with the boy.

"That would depend on a couple of things, actually.  I wouldn't be able to make that call, but I know what you could do.  If you have the talent or the drive, and you go to the ninja academy we set up, you can take the entrance exam to become a ninja of your village.  It's a big honor, and a ninja from this village would be a lot better than some lost ninja trying to find a new home."

Arashi stood back up and brushed himself off, looking up at the sky.  "So, Yushiro, tell me about yourself."

(w/c: 183)
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 am
Yushiro was infact foolish to just walk up dispite the warning but was pull away by Arashi. After hearing what Arashi had to say Yushiro node his head and replied "I am Yushiro and i find that all the ninja seems very cool and errr i think i could protect the people if i can learn to be strong as a ninja" Yushiro then gave Arashi a big thumbs up and added "but i have no knowledge about being a ninja at all" usually by saying the last sentance chances are Yushiro would make people flip of their feet.

(i hope that little joke is allow in rp)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 pm
(Jokes in RP are fine if they are part of your character.  I would suggest watching your spelling, grammar, and spacing.  It helps the posts flow and will help you develop your RPing style.  Think of it like adding to a novel.)

Arashi smiled to the younger boy and almost chuckled.  "Well, that would make you within the minority here.  Seems for most people, ninjas have delivered a bad name to your people.  Akihana and I are here to change that.  Believe it or not, we both have one thing in common.  My village was destroyed by bad ninjas, that's why we came to Hoshi." he said, glancing back up to the storm. 

The wind and lightning were kept relatively low, and it took a whole lot of chakra control to make sure it did.  His bracer started to spark, and he swung that arm behind him, so the boy would be safe.

"Well now, that's all you really need to be a great man, the want to protect your people.  And if you have the right talents, there is no reason why you couldn't become a ninja.  However, I can't just tell you to go for it.  Becoming a ninja is very hard work, and even those with the talent might not make it.  You need to hold to yourself a believe, a code.  Its what we call our ninja way.  That's the first bit of knowledge to being a shinobi.  Fighting and chakra are one thing, but if you don't hold yourself to a moral code, then you'll never truly be a ninja.  Each one of us has something we hold dear, a method, a belief system, and a code of conduct.  Its all about honor.  Those without it are no better than the crooks who have attacked you and your village before."

It was just about time for the storm to break away, and Arashi stood up and held his hands together to release the storm, removing the atmospheric instability that summoned the storm in the first place.  He held a finger to the boy before turning to the head of the farmers.

"There you go, this should help you get started.  If you need more help, feel free to ask Akihana-san." he said, receiving thanks as a reward.  He then walked back to Yushiro, and gestured back to the city.

"Even those farmers.  They are very thankful for what I just did for them, but you can see it in their eyes that they still are not sure what to make of me.. of how to react.  They don't know if they should fear or hate me, and its because of their past experiences.  But I have my own ninja way, and as long as I keep to it, in time I will earn their trust.  Just like I earned the trust and love of Akihana." he said, walking through the gates.  He took a look around and continued walking, expecting Yushiro to follow.

"So.. if you want to enter the Academy when its completed, you will have to ask your parents.  How do they feel about ninjas?"

(w/c: 480)
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:27 am
Indeed after hearing what Arashi had to say about ninja in the history of this country it really did had a bad one. Yushiro continue to hear what Arashi had to say about being a ninja and nodded as he hears it. Arashi then held his hands together as he releases  the storm from the place and suggest that Yushiro should seek out someone name Akihana.

As Arashi started walking away Yushiro followed him and listens to what he had to say. After hearing what Arashi had said to Yushiro he replied. "So the academy has not been completed?". Yushiro then continued to ask Arashi. "How should i prepare myself to be ready for the academy?". Yushiro also knew that his parents would have no problem with him being a ninja but would keep that a secret as he was not allow to utter a word on them.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 pm
(ooc: MUCH, much better.  You're improving quickly.  Next bit of advice is to post in 3rd person past tense.  You are for the most part, just a few changes to current tense I see. )

As they walked, it was interesting to see this young boy following him so closely and asking questions.  It was only a few years ago that this was Arashi, following one of his family members asking the same thing.  It pained his heart, but Arashi was able to keep himself from tearing up.

"We've found a place for it, and I'm sure they've started on it, but we were more focused on getting your village back together." he said, looking around.  This place, this village, it reminded him of Kumo after the first attack, when people were cleaning up the streets and rebuilding their homes.  It brought a good feeling to the genin, seeing that he was helping to make a difference.

"It would have been in bad taste if we focused on ninja establishments while the rest of the village tried to get back to their lives.  We are here to protect you guys first and foremost.  That includes helping to clean up remnants of the bad guys, securing the defenses, and helping to get essential places back up, like the farmlands I helped with.  If we didn't get that started soon, there wouldn't be enough time to grow before winter.  Likewise, without the walls, this village would be at risk again, with or without us being there." he said, pointing out the recently started and recently completed defenses around the village.

Of course, that was all just talk for the little boy.. he wanted to know about the ninja lifestyle.

"Prepare yourself?" Arashi thought for a moment.. what did he do?  "The first thing I suggest is making sure you are in top physical shape.  Strength, speed, stamina.  Training to become a ninja is very hard work.  Next, usually is chakra control, but since this is a new village, they will probably test that in the entrance exam.  Lastly, is your mind.  You need to be resolute and know what you want.  Like I said before, you need a set of personal guidelines that you will never cross."

"How are those?"

(w/c: 480)
Toppu Meijin
Toppu Meijin
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:51 pm
(Welp, this did say open, and seeing as I don't feel like starting my own topic right now, don't mind if I pop on in here.)

Toppu was walking through the village that he had known his whole life, with no real intentions of where to go, or what to do. He was still young, and relatively new to the shinobi life - or the idea of the life, as he was not yet a part of it - but he very much liked the ninja academy so far, and dearly hoped to graduate from it soon. 

So it was that, naturally, when he saw two other people from his village walking along, both of which he did not know, he tried listening to what they talked about. Perhaps this one with the headband was experienced. Maybe a Genin or even Chuunin! That was an exciting thought indeed. Toppu did not have the advanced hearing of more experienced shinobi, but he had heard enough to become interested, and wish to learn more. 

"Hey!" He would cry out, running towards the two, one arm above his head waving, a smile on his face. His tall but thin figure with the robes he wore hanging around him likely gave the impression of a flying ghost twig, but he was not so attuned to attire. "Are you a ninja?" He asked when he got closer. Perhaps if he was, he would be able to teach Toppu. 

"I'm sorry for interrupting," he said, slowing his pace as he got closer. "But I heard you talking about what sounded like shinobi ways, and...well, could you teach me?" He asked. 

Quickly, Toppu remembered his manners, and bowed to both. "My name is Toppu."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum