Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Syncs exit(now village destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Syncs exit(now village destruction)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 pm
(Youka is away, assuming that Li's actions remain unchanged I'd like a approval on the removal of me and Aios...)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Syncs exit(now village destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Syncs exit(now village destruction)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:02 pm
As far as I know, an away topic doesn't really entitle you to skip someone, etc. I'm afraid you and Kira are stuck unless someone else confirms otherwise. Sorry guys, please be patient though, Youka's been incredibly busy with rl lately. <3
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 pm
(Please Rethink that ruling Aki. Youka was going to let Sync leave anyway, so there's no reason to keep him here. We're hurting his rp experience by keeping him locked up in this, and it isn't fair.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:57 pm
It seemed this dance was reaching its bloody climax as the decay princes dance found fewer and fewer bodies to sink its venom into. With each fallen civilian Mortarion gritted his teeth in anger not only with Li and the state of the village but because this was the only way he knew how to show he cared. His base feelings of joy, happiness, and caring had all been warped drastically over the course of time. The only way he knew how to show he cared now was through inflicting pain on others so that they might grow from it and learn to avoid such pain ever again.

Li had finally given up with attacking the hulking figure that moved gracefully despite being in a bulking armor. Mortarion gathered that the village leader had finally realized nothing he could do would come to fruition with the way he was now. To realize ones own weakness was a principle that should be held above all others and it was something that Li was now learning in a way Mortarion had hoped only he would. Thought this wasn't to say that li had completely consigned himself to his fate and sat waiting for his turn on the chopping block. His efforts were now sent to evacuating the village as best as he could, plucking non combatants from the pits of hell they found themselves in.

The child had the makings of a good leader, he just needed the right theater to make it so and the proper guidance to ensure he covered all his bases. Now that his boiling anger had settled and the beasts rage inside of him was no longer a roaring inferno, his mind began to think more clearly and he thought to the future. Kumo would need a good leader after he was done with it, someone to show the good in the world and someone to fight back the darkness. Mortarion wouldn't be the head of the village all his life, and a successor would be needed...

His train of thought was broken as he neared the crescendo of the main event as the final buildings of Ame fell to rubble due to the help of the antlion technique as well shifting the tectonic plates in the earth below the village, amplifying the damage it caused nearly infinitely. Li must have snapped during this time and forgotten that nothing he could do would reach death incarnate as they would simply age and wither away into oblivion. Blocking all incoming weaponry was easy enough as his enhanced senses allowed him to pick up on the trajectory of each and every one blocking preemptively. Any jutsu was made null by the absorbing shield that now covered him and expanded outwards draining all jutsu to nothing.

It seemed this was his last ditch effort to gain anything from this fight as he spouted out loudly and cursed Mortarions name. It was something he had grown accustomed to hearing as he was the reason thousands were usually without homes. The boy must have known he wouldn't be able to deal any damage but he still tried anyway, his spark never truly dying just being dulled from everything he had experienced. As the boys body was placed on the ground from his puppets Mortarion made his way to the young leaders side, holstering all of his weapons and kneeling down next to him.

"You've witnessed despair and pain countless times, yet you won't break.....I'll make use of you....."

If the male passed out at this time Mortarion would pick him up with one arm and gather the males puppets with his appendages. Akuoy would appear moments later before they would set out he had gathered everything he could from the main offices while the fighting had gone on and before the collapse of the building. Making a quick hand sign they would dissapear warping back to Kumogakure's hospital, and empty room where he left most of the things he hadn't gotten to yet. Laying the boys body down they would leave the room, he wouldn't wake up for a time due to the drain of chakra he ha experienced.

(Exit claiming Ame destroyed again lol Took Li and his puppets and all files and money from Ame.)

TWC 2477 finishing learning second tail of stage 2 + 12ap

Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:05 pm
During the second half of this exchange Oren was on a balcony of a building not too far from the scene with his chakra suppressed. Through observation alone he gathered a few facts but the most basic one was that it was time to bolt. This village was coming to ruin and there was nothing more for him here. It has been an excellent shelter for a while, he even learned a few new things, but his power grew slowly. With the return of the current leader the boy had kept a low profile as he was unsure of how these people would react to a rogue amongst them.

It was doubtful he would be noticed or missed. Throwing his backpack on the blonde rogue would jump from the balcony and land on another building just as the one who was attacking the village sliced through the base of his previous spot. He would continue hopping until he was at the edge of the village at which point he would join the evacuating civilians. Hmm, where now? Maybe Kumogakure.. it was one of the closest villages and he had not heard much about it recently.

[Exit]
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:45 pm
(To clarify, I assume I was brought with Li's puppets and Li himself to Kumo as I was sucked into a puppet. Li's puppet )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Approving exits/claims, and everything moving to Kumo <3

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:12 pm
(1874 word, 9ap as my final act as village leader XD)
exiting, to kumo
also aki just god modded like four players and no one blinked an eye.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 am
(Since Sync and Aios did not exit the topic, Li Dian just moved them 100 meters out of the village, I will show up, here goes. BTW, Kozai ordered me to kill Aios a while ago, and I got info by reading Li Dian's mind in a previous topic. Finally, no, only Li Dian, Youka and Akuoy are going to go to kumo by teleportation. If I am wrong, I will edit.)

Mitsui would be walking to Amegakure. He was livid at how that village treated outsiders. Mitsui would remember how, he said a few slightly aggressive comments, and the village leader attacked him. Mitsui was outraged. However, Mitsui was not at Amegakure yet. Mitsui was sure that he needed to get ready to fight though. Mitsui saw something else. Mitsui saw 2 people outside the village. Mitsui already had his skin layer set to boost speed. This happened a bit after Youka, Akuoy and Li Dian would have teleported away, so Mitsui would not see or know what happened to Li Dian. Mitsui would not know anything about Youka or Akuoy. Mitsui would not notice any large chakra signatures around unless Aios was not wearing the savar suit, if that was the case, then Mitsui would only be able to sense 1 chakra signature. However, the range of chakra sensory is 100 meters.

Mitsui would look, who was that? Mitsui thought. Mitsui would only be about 40 meters away. Mitsui was told to kill someone who was referred to as "Cosplay" Mitsui would also remember that he read Li Dian's mind, and that Mitsui would know 2 things. What she looked like, and what her name was. It was Aios. Mitsui would study this person. She looked exactly like that face that Mitsui found who was Aios. Mitsui determined, that was the one that he was told by Kozai to kill.

The other one was Sync, somebody that Mitsui did not know. Mitsui would wonder, what to think, but who knew why he would be here. Mitsui did not know.

Mitsui would continue walking calmly, watching for any possible things. Mitsui would see in the distance, that something wrong happened. Mitsui would continue walking until he was 20 meters away from the 2 people. Mitsui would proceed to look the girl and the boy next to her in the eye. Mitsui would then use the paralysis jutsu on the 2 of them. Mitsui would watch for any movement. Mitsui would then turn on cell optimization, to boost 70 to speed and strength. Mitsui would then, at 195 speed, reach into his right weapon pouches, with his right hand, and get 2 shuriken. Mitsui would not move his left hand yet. Mitsui would throw one of them at 197 speed, at Aios' neck, specifically the middle, horizontally to cut through the middle of her neck, assuming it hit. Mitsui would aim to both sever the wind pipe, but also the spinal chord, basically to kill her. With his left hand, Mitsui would hold his sword, ready to pull it out in case he needed it. If this did not work, then Mitsui would have to react differently, depending on how the other person reacts. Mitsui knew full well, that he would possibly have another fight on his hands.

If Mitsui was killed the girl and the boy was paralyzed, then Mitsui would look through both bodies to see if there was any ryo or such. Maybe there was. Mitsui would take that. Then, he would leave them be. Mitsui would turn off cell optimization. He would then pick up Aios' body, and then he would walk to Amegakure to find out what happened. Mitsui would then probably realize, that there were no people alive at the time, except a few lucky ones, that the building were trashed, and that Li Dian was nowhere to be found. All of this would happen unless stopped.

(Ok, using, cell optimization and Paralysis tech,

632 - 70 - 10 = 562 ap remaining)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:56 am

I'm pretty sure Li did exit, via Youka Express. Not sure about the rest though. I'll check back with Youka and let you know. Also, this is like 2 months ago so I'm not sure if Mitsui can travel back in time like that.

Sorry, I'll get Youka to take a look at this topic. Thid is why ppl shouldn't destroy villages. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum