Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

I dreamed there was an angel (Io) - Page 2 Empty Re: I dreamed there was an angel (Io)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 pm
Boys were so stupid. (end of post XD) And here she'd always thought that Li was such a bright young man, and here he was being completely dumb with girls. Geez. Well CoRin wasn't really a girl, she was justice. Just that, and nothing more. So any feelings she may or may not have had for Li meant nothing, because that came first. Always and forever. She didn't like him, that'd be dumb. That'd be so dumb. Geez. She didn't like him. Baka.

"You're dumb." CoRin Sighed, giving his back a final slap before she jumped up on her feet. "IT means I think you're cool. We're so close it's like we're dating but we don't have any of those horrible emotions attached to it. Ya know? Best friends I think you called it. It's like I love you, but I don't I dunno. It's like I see you and I think. 'Ah he's glorious.' and I'm happy that I get to be so close to you, but it's also like I know you're not for me. Like we weren't meant to be. Like we can't force this to happen because it's not suppose to. Do I want you? Yes, you're so sexy li. Oh man, I see you in the morning, and goodness me. So we can love, and be loved by one another. But I think we both know that we're only going to be best friends. REALLY Close best friends."

Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

I dreamed there was an angel (Io) - Page 2 Empty Re: I dreamed there was an angel (Io)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm
Another shock ran up Li's back. Lovers. Like... love love. Oh dear. He started to sweat like the big fat nerd he was. He was a little crestfallen about what she'd said. He believed in a one true love kind of situation. Fairtales, stuff like that. The type of thing CoRin was describing sounded nice, but it didn't sound perfect. And with a boy so angelic, could he be anything less than perfect? "He turned his back and faced her slightly. "So you mean, you only want to be freinds." He gave a sad laugh. even the guys on top got that every now and then.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:25 pm
"You dork." CoRin chortled grabbing Li by the shoulders, and throwing him back on the bed. "We can be so much more than Friends my dear." She'd throw her leg over his body, and rest her butt upon his form. "Lovers, friends, confidant, everything inbetween. Nothing as messy as actually being star crossed lovers. But when we finally meet the person who truly is meant to be ours, we can kiss and part as the closest of friends. Because my one true devotion will always be to justice. In the big picture, at least."

She'd stop talking and lean forward to kiss Li right on his virgin lips. Claiming him as hers forever, and all time. He could know a thousands more girls in his life, boys too, but she'd always be her's. Forevermore CoRin would be the one who made Li Dian a man. And to her honor he would be the one to make her a woman."But for right now. In this moment. I love you, and you love me." She planted another kiss upon his lips which were now sullied by an act so utterly of earth. She felt a fire flow through her lips and down to her toes making them buzz. "If you'll have me..."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:44 pm
The no service tone rang in Li's head as all this was going on. All he could focus on were her words, and the feeling of her against him. "CoRin I could love you forever, I don't think you understand when I'm trying to say, I" He was silenced by a kiss. His first kiss. Ooooh god almighty it felt great. He couldn't do anything but catch his breath. Then when CoRin asked if he'd have her. He could only blush, then blush upon his blush, the throw and arm over his eyes and he nodded in embarrassment. Oh god he was going to murder him with embarrassment.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 pm
"Now now Li, that's bad form." CoRin pulled his arm aside, so she could see his face. "Watch me in all of my glory, and I shall watch you in all of yours. I don't even want to you to do anything. You've done so much for me, and this village. You deserve a little threat. With a swift motion She drew him, and herself free while also covering them up with sheets, and covers.

She then took him, In the way of Fathers and Mothers. She paused for a moment and bit back a tear. "Our wall has been breached." She announced with a strained giggle. "One moment please. she brought a glowing green hand down below the sheets and treated herself for an awfully minor, and natural wound. "There." she let out a mew. "We can begin."

Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:15 pm
Yes. It happens. It's wonderful, and soft. And Li is in heaven even if he doesn't always know what's happening to him at the  moment. It is however over quickly and suddenly, and Li can't help but feel like less of a man for it. "Sorry." He blushed, turning his face away.

"Uuuuum." He chocked after they'd cuddles, and done all the proper aftercare. "I've got a meeting I have to get to. I'll Um, we'll talk tonight cool?" He'd run out the door fully clothed, but come darting back in. "You know all my life I've been trying to create more and more perfect angles. But I've had one by my side this while time."

(Exit)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm
"It's okay Li." CoRin smiled wiggling herself off of Li, and flopping down on her back besides him. "It's a well known fact that males are the lesser gender, what else can you expect." She gave a laugh. "I'm only teasing. I'm sure like all things you do you'll soon become a master of it." She'd close her eyes and float off to sleep for a small bit, before she was awakened to the sound of Li getting dressed. "Go, go. I know you're an important man I wouldn't dare to keep you to myself." She waved him off with a dreamy smile.

Now him calling her an angel? Wasn't that an honor? They were something he revered so much, how could she not blush? Though Li did make angels. Maybe he meant that she was like one of his puppets... but would that be so bad? He turned base wood and scrap metal, into beautiful angels. Not unlike he turned a lost missing ninja into a respectable defender of Ame.

(Exiting, and Healing)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:32 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum