Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

I dreamed there was an angel (Io) Empty I dreamed there was an angel (Io)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 am
CoRin coolly stepped out of the shower, and wrapped herself up in a towel. Her face miraculously was not covered in kabuki make up. Those who normally spy her would have probably thought that it was stained onto her face by now. Not say, she still applied it daily. For now over she was resting, and exited the bathroom feeling her moist skin prickle as she entered the air conditioned room that she shared with Li Dian. She blushed as she saw the king sized bed that they shared. It's sheets were silk, and tossed everywhere. He was still there. His form covered by the black sheet. they'd both agreed that she'd only stay for one night after Jun lost his life. One night then she'd be fine. That was about a week ago. She'd never offered to leave, and he hadn't decided to kick him out. They'd both simply accepted that until either of them met someone better they were the best that they had.

(14)
(833)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

I dreamed there was an angel (Io) Empty Re: I dreamed there was an angel (Io)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:07 am
Li stirred when he heard CoRin exit from the shower. He kept his eyes closed tight, as not to see her revealed. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and let out a deep sigh, and she stretched his back and threw his arms back. "Did you leave any hot water for me?" He asked dreamily hopping his fingers, and throwing a sheet over his legs, and lap.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 am
CoRin making her womanly parts presentable to the general public, and let out a throaty sound to let Li know that she could be viewed by the mortal eye now. "It's not likely. I had some nasty knots in my shoulder that I needed to work out." She brought her town to her ear and cleansed them of any water still lingering in there. "So you're gonna have to shower in the cold today, my lord."

Corin walked herself over to her drawers and threw them open seeing what she had as far as colors went today. She liked to keep a large and varied wardrobe for whatever fashion situations might arise on a day to day basis. Let's see what we've got in store for today.

All Green. Perfect.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:32 am
Li's face immediately horizontalized. He couldn't' recall a single time where this woman had done any good for him! He let out another long side, and when it was safe to do so threw his covers off of his body. "You know I run this village. I've got some pretty nasty knots of my own to take care of." He let out a laugh and ran his hand though his hair. He craned his neck and watched as she dug some clothing out of his dresser. It'd been his idea to let her put her clothing in there. She'd been just fine with the duffle bag she'd brought with her, but that didn't seem like it was polite for a host like him. His master had always thought him to welcome strangers with kindness, with reason. Bring him your filthy, your ragged, your huddled masses yearning to be free. Stuff like that. Plus he liked opening up the drawers and seeing her junk mixed up with his. It was cute. Homie. He didn't have to justify it!
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:48 am
Well if that wasn't an invitation CoRin didn't know what was. "Tell you what big shot." She cracked her fingers. She'd finished sliding on the first lair of her outfit which was just a short silk Gi, that went on before her robes and armor. "To make up for my completely justifiable consumption of your water I shall alleviate you of those aches in your shoulders. Behold my magic fingers."

As she was saying this she crawled up on the bed and began walking towards him on her knees. Massage mode activate.

Oh god. She paused momentarily before continuing what she was about to do. CoRin toucing another human being in a state which did not involve them being arrested. Well that hardly seemed right. She was a human being! Did she not long for human contact? Did she not yearn for the touch of a loved one? Perhaps. Perhaps not. She was justice, and not a mere mortal. However she did... like Li. In whatever way she could like a person. Surely touching his back wouldn't be that bad. After all the guy did have a shirt on, that would be okay.

(19)
(1156)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 am
"No no, CoRin that's alright." This girl was a rhinoserous. There was no way he was going to let her touch him. Then she did and he was changing his tone. He let out a soft sigh as a bolt of lightning rose up his back. goodness, she was suprisingly gentle. Still very firm. Because it was CoRin after all but it felt nice. He needed this especially after everything that was going on in the village. He kind of missed being a concerned citizen. He'd been carrying all this stress in his shoulders and now here CoRin came to ease his pain. Which was strange, you know because it was CoRin.

"God I dreamed there was an angel." He paused as he could practically hear CoRin Groan. "No no let me go one. She could hear me through my wall. As I cried out 'life' in latin, this is so not life at all. Help me out, out of this nightmare. Then I heard her silver call. She said just give it time kid, I'm with you through it all. She said give me that back please, and the itch you can control, let me teach you how to handle all the saddness in your soul. Oh I'll work these magic fingers, we'll keep it between these walls. She said love might make you sad kid. But I wouldn't' mind at all." He paused and waited for her response. CoRin was pretty thick sometimes so maybe it would just blow right past her. That'd probably be for the best!
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:33 am
Gaaaaay

CoRin kept on stroking Li's back as he spoke his words. She took them in and blushed with each syllable. Why was he saying such embarrassing things? It was dumb, he was dumb. This whole situation was just dumbs ville destination them. "I'm no angel." She announced dreamily pressing her fingers to Li's back and kneading the muscles like a thick dough. "I'm just trying to help my village leaer out as best I can. I care for you, and I can't go and let you run a village all stressed out like this. I mean I did steal all your hot water, so I guess I owe you. But it's sweet of you to say that. I know we've been through a lot. I just don't think you really want to feel that way about me. I'm justice after all. Justice is too cold to keep good company. Like yourself." She accented her complement with a squeeze on his shoulder. 

Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 am
Shot down right out of the gates, awesome. If there was one way to sour a massage it was doing something like that, and now he just felt stupid. Of course CoRin would say something like that. He'd thought that she was warming up to him, but that was all an illusion. She was still the white faced avatar of justice, as ever. He let out a kind of sigh, about the fith one of the morning. He kind of shrugged her hands away from his shoulders, and he craned his neck to ask her a question. "What am I to you then." His tone wasn't harsh or mean or anything like that. It was a genuine question. Who was Li Dian in the grand scheme of CoRin's life. He wanted to know where her stood with is villagers. Even if it wasn't as personal as he wanted it to be.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:32 am
CoRin kept those hands of justice firmly planted on Li's back even if he didn't want them to be there. Yesh breaking consent, not very much justice in that particular action. Despite the slight discomfort she felt in her actions she pressed on as she heard what Li had to say. Or rather what it was that he had to ask her. Well now. There was a question CoRin hadn't really asked herself. She knew when Jun was sacrificing himself for her she'd asked herself that exact same question only reversed. R.I.P Jun.

CoRin took several long seconds to consider her words. She mulled the situation over, and tried to think of the proper response. She wasn't a girl who cared about people's feelings, but she wanted to get the correct information out and into the world. "In the midst of this nothing, my mess of a life. Still it's just one thing, just to see you go by. Now we're living together, like we're dating and we're acting like it's normal but we both know it's totally not. It's like I'm your lover, but more like your ghost. Still out of everyone in this villager you're the one I care for the most. It's dumb because justice prefers no one over anyone else, but I can't help it. I try to just kick you, but what can I do? We all have our junk, and my junk is you."

Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:44 am
"Woah." Li's voice cracked. He quickly cleared his throat, and went ahead and gave some thought to what it was that she was saying. He concluded that he didn't really know what she was saying. Women were so confusing. Especially this one. "So... what's that mean?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum