Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Turning old into new Empty Turning old into new

Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 pm
Days had turned into weeks and weeks seemed to drag on in Kumogakure. It seemed like yesterday that the village had been set into rubble. He still hadn't actually gotten around to rebuilding anything, for the most part he had been traveling the village tending to the civilians that would allow him to help. The others that resisted were of course killed on the spot once again. It sadly had to be done, once he had used the Resurrection aspect of his rinnegan every life that had been snuffed out returned to live once more. While some saw the error of their ways and chose to follow a ruthless leader over leaders that had let this happen, others were less inclined and still believed a savior would be coming. The ones that shared this fool notion all had their intestines lining the trees and out skirts of the village with even some of them being tied together and hanged from the walls surrounding the village.

He wasn't a savage however and had prior to the redecorating used his preservation jutsu on most of the organs allowing them to remain fresh and not decay. Sometimes the jutsu worked a little too well to the point of the organ still attempting to function without a body, causing it to writhe and worm it's way on the walls and anything they hung on. Each body that was hung further silenced the ones that would speak out against Youka claiming the village and it's future growth.

During his tour of the village today he once again sat out to gather all those that needed healing, and well cull all those that didn't. Sure it was a thankless job but it needed to be done before true rebuilding could be done. It was about noon as Youka walked through the village moving rubble aside and stepping over destroyed lives of businesses and old homes. The villagers that happened to be around him at the time all fell silent as they continued to dig their fellow villagers and ninja from the wreckage. On his back lay a weapon of devastating magnitude even when not being held it leaked a poison of the most corrosive nature onto the environment beneath it from the blade. Each drop caused anything it touched to dissolve.

The weapon and armor he wore over the symbiote suit were both fashioned under heavy duress of Kumo's scientist. He was amazed at the work they were actually able to do even though half of them had died saying no to the project. Each surviving member had be given the task of holding the head of their colleagues that said no, just to get the point across. In only a week they were able to put together the man scythe that was infused with the blood of their partners and Youka's chakra, but they also pumped out the amazing armor he wanted with all the custom made poisons and fumes built into it.

Youka had all of Kumo, even the children working day in and day out to clear away the debris and anything that couldn't be salvaged. It had taken almost three weeks and the village was still nowhere near being done. His paths and clone were busy as well helping with the deconstruction of all the needlessly in the way things Kumo had built, he swore no one in this village knew what moderation and control were. All of that would change in due time. Using his symbitoes appendages Youka methodically began moving away rebar and stone, tossing them towards civilians to be caught and moved to their appropriate areas.

"This is the worst, If I would have known he would go to sleep and I would be stuck with clean up duty I wouldn't have even thought about attacking...."

Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Turning old into new Empty Re: Turning old into new

Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:14 pm
Fenris was, well to say the least, extremely out of it. Somewhere between life and death, along with blunt force trauma to the head from several rocks, and even during construction he continued to be bludgeoned like a bad habit. After the continued head trauma of..however long it had been, he actually turned out to be the most diligent worker. Not sleeping or even resting and not showing signs of fatigue. Though this appeared to come at a cost, as soon as he had appeared to have finished building several buildings, or rather helping, his body gave up somewhere near Youka, approximately five feet or so from him. He still attempted to move, though it seemed between bones giving out and extreme fatigue he didn't seem to realize was there, for whatever reason, he continued to attempt to keep moving.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:34 pm
As his journey took him deeper into the crumbled village and where the civilians were hard at work deconstructing buildings and paving the way for everything new to be built his eyes caught something strange. There was a section of buildings that looked like they were freshly built, he hadn't given any word for new buildings. Hell he hadn't even figured out how the new Kumo would be built who the fuck was going around building without his permission?

"This simply won't do, I give you people easy orders to follow and you fuck it up by going around and building, when all you have to do is destroy...."

Grasping the haft of his scythe and pulling it off his back around to the front he would take two steps forward into a group and with one swing of silence he didn't cut down any of them but the acid from the blade caught their skin and clothes. The liquid quickly began to eat at their skin and deteriorate their clothes in no time at all.

"This is a warning....live with your scars and bruises and remember to not think for yourself, we are a hive mind. Without us all being in unison we will all fall."

Sure some of the civilians were now missing limbs and sections of their chest or leg, but they'd live. In the not so far distance he saw a male pass out and hit the ground. Walking over to the slacker and on closer inspection he had passed out next to building tools, and not destroying tools. Was this boy the culprit for him having to punish a group of workers? Stepping closer Youka would look over the childs body before kicking it in the side forecefully but not enough to break anything.

"Ay you...wake up. Have you been the one building all this shit with the workers?"
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 pm
Fenris was not exactly mute, but he had simply been following the others. So while he had not been the one starting construction, he had in fact helped. "I did not start the building, no. But I assisted in the building. I simply followed what was asked of me when I woke up."
His voice was blank, devoid of emotion. He was currently an unsharpened too that had been broken and would need to be re made if not deemed useless. His body seemed to be working slkightly better at this point and he managed to at least sit up slightly to look at Youka better.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm
Slowly scratching his head with his free left hand as the right held Silence upright Youka would suck the air through his teeth for a moment contemplating what to say. While the boy wasn't the one to start it, or at least he said, he still took part in the building, something that they were not given orders to do. Sighing he would again look down at the kumo resident. He then looked up at the others who were now staring and gauging the situation.

He did do a good job of rebuilding this section of Kumo but it wasn't to the designs and plans that Youka had yet to think up. He also at this point in time couldn't be seen as playing favorites to anyone the disobeyed and did for themselves instead of doing for the village. It was more than likely also for the boys own benefit that Youka punished him. Otherise the villagers might rise up against the child for not being punished when they had. Looking down once more a smile would show on Youka's face as he eyed the young man.

"Hold out your arm..."
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:08 pm
Fenris wasn't dumb, but, in his current state, was pretty obedient. He held no hesitation in holding out his arm and presenting it for a punishment. He wasn't afraid, as much as he was interested in this man and his control over these people. He couldn't remember what had happened, so it was interesting to see what kind of power this man had. He looked up at Youka, ready for whatever the man had in mind for scarring or pain, which was pretty dulled as it was.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm
Turning the blade upside down in his hand he would pull it up to the young males arm without touching it yet the poison the blade produced dripping onto the ground eroding it rapidly till a miniature hole was made. Staring into the childs eyes he could see the body was worked to its breaking points and that he was not all exactly himself. Still he had to do what he had to do, the child had forced his hand.

"Let it be known that I am both merciful and forgiving, just and forthright. Let it be known that I show no favorites everyone including myself is held to the highest standard and expected to put forth all their being to the cause that is Kumo. Kumo will not rise if a single one of us step out of line from our goal of unity and singularity. I will be the good shepard if you are a good flock, but I will not spare the rod if you bring me to anger."

Pulling the weapon upwards to allow the acid to eat at the boys arm where his elbow connected the boy would notice something. Even through dulled senses the pain could be felt just as if he had dipped his body in lava, it was how the poison was created and intended to work. Even if one was near passing out and turned off all feeling they would still feel this to it's full extent. As the poison started to eat and decay the boys elbow, rotting the bone, the weapon would be pulled away and the rot would stop. Attatching his scythe back to the back of his armor he would kneel down by the child or whatever depending on where he ended up and pat his head before speaking closely to him.

"You are kumo and kumo is you, we are one in the same body. Well all move in conjunction with each other. Move with me, not against me child."

Placing his hands on the boys body would activate his healing palms revitalizing the boys body and healing any damage to him due to fatigue and dehydration. He would heal all except the new scare that would be a constant reminder that Kumo would only grow and survive if they all worked as one mind.
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 pm
Fenris's arm would hurt, the pain being extreme, and most people would probably scream in absoulute agony. Fenris felt this, in all of its horrible gruesome glory, but he did not understand. Why did it hurt like that? Why did his body react that way, with every muscle in his body screaming for him to remove his arm from the acid. He grimcaed, and his eyes watered, but this was a bodies reaction to a pain the mind didn't understand. Should he simply remove the arm? The pain, horrible and wrong, would stop him from doing the work the man asked of him. His arm would fall to his side after the poison stopped, even with his mind broken how it was, the pain wouldn't allow him to continue holding it out. Not preforming an order this man asked..should that hurt more then the acid? He healed him, and Fenris stood, looking at the scar on his arm. Looking at Youka again he would nod. "I will move with you, to make Kumo rise as high as possible."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:17 pm
"Good."

Turning his back again he would walk off to inspect the rest of the village to ensure they were indeed tearing everything down. Something told him this ws not the last public display of violence he would have to use in order for the Kumo population to understand what he wanted done.

"Tear down these buildings and move the rubble out. I want this all gone by the time I come back to check on this quadrant."

Stopping once more but not turning around Youka would call out to the boy.

"Once you're done, seek me out on the eastern gate tonight. I will speak with you.."

Exit

WC 1664
all towards herald
Chrom Pendragon
Chrom Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:32 pm
Fenris would nod to Youka as the man exited, and proceeded to do as he was told. Breaking down any and all buildings and moving the rubble out to the designated area. It was long and tough work, but Fenris now wished to fully realize what Youka wanted for the village, at any cost. This scar would be his driving message, to follow every order exactly as it was beginning, so he could once again begin to understand the world.

EXIT
jutsu are for lameo's
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum