Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Turning a New Leaf [P, NK] Empty Turning a New Leaf [P, NK]

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 am
The time had been around 8 in the morning. Lukas had still been in bed. The boy's covers had been falling off of his body while he lay down on his king sized mattress. Lukas was not much of a snorer, so he slept relatively light. With his mother making some soup downstairs for breakfast, the aroma of the great smelling food woke the boy up easily. He loved to eat, and his mother knew that. This was a great way to wake the young Senju male up. There were no need for rude awakening such as alarm clocks or the usual tapping him so he would get out of his slumber. The smell of delicious food alone was enough to get Lukas up and running.

After removing the blanket from covering his legs, Lukas shifted his body to the right so that his feet were planted on the ground. His bed had been in the top left corner of his room with his door parallel to the long side of the bed on the other side of the room. Lukas used his hand to remove the handful of silky black hair that had been currently obstructing his view. Although his head was down facing the floor, he just needed a moment to collect himself. After about 30 seconds he got up and made his way downstairs. 

Once he went downstairs, his mother did not seem to notice him at first. Lukas made somewhat of a ruckus as he was taking his seat at the small wooden table that had been in the center of his kitchen. After he had moved the chair and sat down is when his mother turned towards him and greeted her child.

"Well good morning my little warrior. How did you sleep?" His mother seemed quite joyful. This led Lukas to wonder what had gotten into her this early in the morning. It was unlike her to just be all cheerful and stuff. He usually did not see her like this after they had discovered his father's body. He supposed it was for the best that she not be as mopey as she was before. Her liveliness would inspire Lukas to be more cheerful in general and drive him. He always wanted to go back to being a happy and social person. His environment prevented him from living that luxury however. Lukas then replied to his mother, returning her cheerfulness.

"Well I slept excellent. Thanks for asking mom. I know that I have not been myself for the past few years but I am finding it in myself to adjust. I hope one day I can continue to live the life I once lived. Your happiness greatly impacts mine mother. If we keep this up, I will be fixed in no time. Anyway, what did you make there? It smells so good." Lukas tried to match his mother's enthusiasm. He figured being in a conservative mood would take her mood away. He did not want to live with that burden. This was best for the both of them. His mother replied graciously.

"Well this here is nothing out of the ordinary. It is just chicken soup. I know how much you like it when I whip some soup up. I've been cooking it for the past 30 minutes. It shall be ready momentarily." Lukas' mom still had a smile on her face. After a few minutes of whipping up the batch of soup, she transferred some soup into the bowl and Lukas began to eat. The first few bites, Lukas just savored it until he proceeded to devour the rest of the meal. Once he was finished, he put his bowl into the sink and ran upstairs.

Once he was upstairs, it seemed Lukas was in a rush. After getting himself dressed, he grabbed a scroll off of his dresser and went back downstairs. He seemed like he needed to be somewhere urgently. After kissing his mother goodbye, he informed her that he would be studying in the backyard. Once noted, Lukas left out of the back door and was now in the confinement of his backyard which had a perimeter of a tall wooden fence around it. 

Immediately after he opened the door, there were 2 steps to go down. Lukas walked down the first step and sat on it. He then reached for the scroll in his pocket and opened it. This scroll contained the curriculum for passing the genin exam at the Academy. Lukas had enrolled in it a few weeks ago. After all of the lectures of being a shinobi and the basics such as ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu, they all had been giving this scroll to study and prepare to perform the two jutsu in front of some proctors. Lukas read over the two jutsu carefully. He did not want to leave any detail out of his mind. He read the following:

The Clone Technique

This jutsu is an E rank ninjutsu. The proper hand seals to perform this jutsu are as follow: You will start with the Ram sign which is followed by the Snake sign and it will end with the Tiger sign. Using this technique will create at max, two intangible clones of the user. These clones are very basic. As a result, they may not attack. They are to be used tactically. They are not solid as they are simply projections of the user. Once used, you may confuse your opponent if they are not already quite adept in discovering the usage of clones.

The next jutsu Lukas read went as follow:

The Transformation Technique

This jutsu is an E rank ninjutsu. The proper hand seals to perform this jutsu are as follow: You will start with the Dog sign which is followed by the Boar sign and it will end with the Ram sign. Using this technique will transform the user into anything he pictures in his or her head. Mind that the transformation must be practical. You can not go and become a tall skyscraper. It does not work like that. Anything exceeding your initial appearance size is unfathomable and will cause this technique to fail. This technique requires very precise mental control. If you are not focused while doing this technique, then you will undoubtedly fail. If you can clear your mind and maintain the form you are picturing then you are on your way to becoming a true genin. 

Lukas figured the two jutsu would not be so hard. As a teenager, he figured he would have it easier than the younger kids whom goes through the exams. Lukas could not help but think about why he was taking so long to complete this feat in his life. His father's death set him back a great deal. What would his father think of his prized Senju son if he knew that at the age of 15, he had not even become a proper shinobi yet. He would certainly be disappointed in Lukas. This drove Lukas to just get these two jutsu out of the way so he may pass the exams with flying colors. After this thought, he got up.

Once Lukas was standing, he bent over to his side to place the scroll on the ground. After walking down the second step and taking a few more steps to the center of his backyard, Lukas was ready to attempt the two jutsu. First up was the clone technique.
Lukas was determined. He knew his father was looking down upon him from the skies. This was for him. After preparing his hands, Lukas did a few hand seals. He went from Ram to Snake and finished off with the Tiger hand seal. After exerting chakra around him, nothing happened. Lukas was puzzled. 

Maybe he needed to do the hand seals a bit slower. He realized that he kind of sped the seals up to get this over with. Once again, Lukas was ready to attempt the Clone Technique. It was E rank, how hard could it be even if Lukas was inexperienced as a ninja? Lukas readied his hands and then performed some hand seals. He started off by doing the Ram seal then he did the Snake seal and then he did the Tiger hand seal. A puff of white smoke had appeared to his right. Once the smoke dispersed, Lukas noticed that there was nothing there. The boy had failed yet again. What was he doing wrong.

Figuring that he was missing a detail, Lukas turned around and walked back over to the steps. Once he had gotten there, he picked the scroll up off of the floor. After opening it he reread the requirements for the clone technique. After realizing that he had been failing on his own account, it frustrated him slightly. He knew that h was not this bad at ninjutsu. Failing was not an option. After Lukas put the scroll back in its place, he turned around and walked to the center of his yard once again. He was going to attempt the technique once again and was sure that he was going to get it this time.

After readying himself, Lukas had performed the same set of hand seals. He started wih the Ram hand seals then he did the Snake hand seal soon after, then he finished his seals with the tiger hand seal and held it. A puff of white smoke had manifested on his right side much like his previous attempt. Once the smoke had settled down, he noticed a copy of himself standing next to him. He had did it. 

Lukas knew that one clone was not enough however. He released the tiger seal and delivered a back fist into the clone's chest and it dispersed into a poof. The Academy had required you to make two clones to move on to the final test which was the transformation technique. After these thoughts, Lukas readied himself for the technique once again. Once his hands were in front of his chest, Lukas performed some hand seals. He started with the Ram hand seal which was followed by the Snake hand seal which was concluded with the Tiger hand seal. This time, a puff of white smoke had spawned on both sides of the young Senju. He looked to his right to see that  clone of himself had emerged from the white smoke. The first one was complete. His attention then switched sides as he was now looking to his left side. Once again, another close was emerging from the smoke. Lukas had finally gotten the Clone Technique down packed. It was time to move on.

The young Senju had bumped into both of the clones in order to disperse them. They disappeared. Lukas knew that the transformation technique was supposed to be harder but if he apploed the same concentration as he just did with the Clone Technique then it would be no problem. He readied himself for the upcoming jutsu. Nothing in his immediate surrounding was distracting him at the moment. This was going to be a piece of cake. After his hands had been in front of his chest, Lukas performed a few hand seals. He had now started off with the Dog seal which turned into the Boar seal and then he ended with the Ram seal. The second he had finished, he pictured something to transform into. Once he had gotten the image inside of his head, he had done it. The strain on his brain had not been too severe because there was nothing else that grabbed his attention. It was at this moment that his mother had opened the door.

"Yuan.... Is that you?" When his mother had been looking at Lukas, she saw his father. Lukas turned around and looked at his mom. This caused him to lose his focus as she saw the pain in her eyes. The transformation had worn off and he was back to being Lukas. When this had happened, his mother had sniffled as she pieced together was happened. There was silence between the two until she broke it.

"Okay Lukas...I need your help cleaning......Would you mind coming in?" Lukas could hear the pain in her voice. He then agreed and followed his mother into the house. It was quite an awkward situation. After he walked to the scroll, he picked it up and closed the door behind him. 

(WC - 2081. Claiming Clone and Transformation technique along with 10 stat points.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Turning a New Leaf [P, NK] Empty Re: Turning a New Leaf [P, NK]

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:50 am

Approved <3
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:55 pm
Lukas had done it. He had now became an official shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. His nerves tensed more and more as he completed the Academy Graduation exam. Holding his headband in his hands, Lukas was running on home to show his mother. As his excitement was widely visible, other people noticed the 15 year old boy bolting passed then with enthusiasm. Kids in which he used to know before the biggest tragedy that happened in his life were wondering why he had been so happy. Their questions were answered once they had seen the official shinobi headband in his hands. A few smirked as they could not believe that Lukas had finally come out of hiding to pursue his ninja goals.

He had arrived to the front gate in his yard. After throwing it opened, Lukas did not care about closing it back. He bolted through the front door with force to see his mother surprised in the kitchen. She had not known what had gotten into him. What was the meaning of all of this. She was convinced that her boy was crazy. She spoke first only to be cut off.

“My, my Lukas what has gott…” Lukas erupted with speech as he did not seem to care how rude he had been. “Mom, mom, mom! I did it,” Lukas said as he flashed his headband at his mother. He then spoke again without any hesitation. “I think father would be proud. I finally completed the first step in his plans for me. I am officially a shinobi now.” The happiness in his voice was unimaginable. Once his mother had noticed his voice, she was happy to see her son like this. The last time Lukas had been this way, his father was still alive. “Well, that’s wonderful honey! Your father would be proud to see his son moving up in the world. He always had high hopes for you. But I tell you what, go take a shower and I’ll ready up your favorite dish, shrimp and chicken ramen.” His mother grinned knowing this would top it all off. Lukas could not pass on this opportunity. He cheesed and replied to his mother.

“That’s great Mother! I will go do that right now.” Happily, Lukas rushed upstairs into his room. After placing his headband onto his bed, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once he was finished taking a shower and getting dressed, he put on some comfortable clothes and went downstairs. There, he had a great meal with his mother which was full of laughs and conversation. After they had finished and cleaned up the kitchen, Lukas went to his backyard.

Once the boy had been in his backyard, he had closed the door behind him. His ascension to becoming an official shinobi put a lot of stress on him. He was always told by his father that this would mean that he would be training for his clan’s special technique: Mokuton. Lukas had been born with the water affinity already. He had to master that and the earth element to even start to get a grasp on how wood works. But he just did not know how to even start mastering an element.

Lukas pondered on the possibility that he could meditate and focus on the earth around him today while he conjures a plan. It would definitely not be finalized by the end of the day. It was nearing dark anyway. He stepped down the two steps. Since he was in the comfort of his own backyard, he chose not to even put on any footwear. The grass was cut short and the whole yard looked neat. After he had stepped down, the boy walked to the center of his yard. It had a tree on both sides from the east and west. The wooden fence that had been built, worked it’s way around the trees. The trees stuck out past the fence however.

While Lukas was at the center, he sat down in an Indian position. He rested his hands with his palms facing upwards on top of each knee. His hand was balled up but not entirely to make a fist. After the aforementioned, he clothes his eyes and began to allow his chakra to freely move in and out of his body. He used this to bond with his surroundings. He played sort of a give and take relationship with his chakra and nature.

Using his chakra to serve as a medium, Lukas began to feel his immediate surrounding. He felt the vibration of other very small creatures moving around outside of his body. The little things he could feel involved the change in wind speeds and bugs. The organisms moved very slowly around him. It was like he had became one with them.

Once Lukas had felt like he was getting a grasp on his chakra, is when he felt like it was time for him to give it up for the day. He had tomorrow to finish his earth chakra training. As of now, it was growing very dark. You could hear a lot of crickets, beetles and various bugs going about their business. Lukas felt as if him sitting in the grass was interfering with their activities. Lukas got up off of the ground and brushed himself off. A few grass blades had stuck to his pants. The second he was finished, Lukas had turned around and went back into his house.

After opening his door, Lukas walked through the walkway and showed up in the living room. His mother had been cuddled up with her covers as she was on the couch watching a tv show. Lukas did not quite get a chance to notice what she was watching so he just went past her. Once he was out of the living room, was the section that separated that part with the kitchen. Here is where the stairs were. Lukas went up the steps and into his room.

Arriving in his room, Lukas had reflected on his day. He still could not imagine it now. He was a shinobi, finally. This was long overdue. Lukas took his pants off and laid down on his bed. His hands were folded on top of his stomach. He looked up above and pictured his father’s face. He fathomed a smile out of the picture and smiled back eventually dozing off.

The night was smooth and Lukas had no trouble staying sound asleep. The light from the sun was breaching his curtains and shining brightly. Birds could be heard singing their melodies and speaking to one another. Lukas woke up on his own account. He had woken up in the same position that he had fell asleep in. It took him a few minutes to fully collect himself as all people who have just woken up. Once he did, he got up and grabbed a towel, and walked to the restroom.

When reaching the restroom, it was about 9 in the morning. He had did the normal procedures that you do when you first wake up. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. Afterwards, Lukas walked back to his room to dry off and put on his clothing.

Looking into his closet, Lukas grabbed his usual black pants out of them. He put on the pants and looked for some socks to put on. After so, he grabbed a pair of slippers and walked downstairs. Once he was at the bottom, he looked right into the living room and then left into the kitchen. His mom was not in either room. After he did not notice her, he walked into the kitchen to find biscuits and croissants readied and buttered on the stovetop. A note on the table read as followed:

“Hello my little shinobi,

Do not be alarmed that I am not here at the moment. I just took a run to get some groceries for the house. You are a growing boy and you eat a lot. That is not a bad thing because I know how much you enjoy my cooking ^_^. Anyway, after I get some more food for the house, I will be going to get some of our mail. You are free to do whatever you desire. If you leave, please write that you will not be home at the bottom of this paper. I do not want to be worried.

Love,
Mom”

Lukas put down the note and proceeded to get some of the food his mother had made. It looked very delicious and he just wanted to dig in immediately. After putting a few of them on his plate, he went into the fridge and got some jelly to put on the biscuits and croissants. After sitting down and eating, he got up and went over to wash his plate.

Putting the plate up, Lukas wondered what he would do today. He figured that finishing his earth training would be a great way to start. His meditation last night made him so serene and ready to make the earth apart of him. This was key to learning how to mold your chakra and harness the abilities. Once he had gotten this aspect down, there was no telling what he could do afterwards.

Walking out of the kitchen, Lukas went past the section with the stairs and was now walking through the living room. He noticed that his mother had left her blanket on the couch. Lukas went up to the couch and picked the blanket up and folded it. After he was finished, he placed the blanket neatly on the sofa and turned around. He was now walking towards the door to go to his backyard.

Once at the door, Lukas opened it, walked through and closed it softly behind him. Afterwards, he walked down the steps. Noticing that he still had on socks and slippers, Lukas sat on the bottom step and raised his right foot on his left knee. After dropping the slippers, he took his right sock off. He then repeated the process with his left foot. Once he had both of the socks off, Lukas then balled them both up and placed it in his right slipper. He placed both of the slippers at the top of the steps.

Lukas got up and walked bare foot towards the center of his yard. He turned his head left and looked at the tree towards his left. A few birds had been venturing on the branches and flying around freely. Looking to the right, he noticed another family of birds doing the same thing on that tree as well. Paying it no mind, he sat in the middle of his backyard in the Indian style position as he did the day before. Lukas then rested his hands with his palms facing upwards on top of each knee. His hand was balled up but not entirely to make a fist just like before. Not too loose and not too tight.

Since he had already started to the day before, Lukas was clear on what he was to do. He needed to mend with his surroundings and feel the earth. He closed his eyes and started to feel around him. Once he was feeling the earth’s energy playing tug of war with his chakra, Lukas smirked slightly. It was the faintest of smirks however. Lukas did not want to mess his concentration up before he could fully get with his chakra. It felt nice coursing through him. Lukas felt the effects of the earth’s peace intertwining with his chakra.

After about a few minutes of sitting completely still, Lukas finally opened his eyes and stood up. He felt as if he was ready to exert all of the chakra that he gathered and use it hands on to fully get the grasp of controlling the earth element. Focusing his chakra into his right foot, Lukas then stomped on the ground in front of him. He noticed that it had no effect. Now focusing chakra into his left foot, he stomped on the same spot as he did before. He felt a small vibration surge through his leg. Lukas smirked slightly.

After feeling the vibration of the stomp that he made, he began to repetitively stomp alternating which legs to use one after another. Left, right, left, right. As they were impacting the ground, it seemed as if he were making small cracks into the dirt. He stopped right before they would start to become noticeable. His mother was nice and she treated Lukas like a prince, but she would kill him if she messed up the backyard,

When he had stopped the stomping, Lukas then kneeled down on his right knee. He placed both of his palms on the ground in front of him. Focusing his chakra into his palms, he exerted his chakra through the ground. The way he did it was acting as a sonar, When he got a response in a way, the earth under his palms seemed to move inward a little. It seemed that Lukas had achieved his earth affinity now. He smiled slightly before standing up on his two feet. Lukas brushed off his pants where his knee and buttocks had made contact with the floor. There were a few dirty spots on them. These were still his inside pants so there was no point in further dirtying them.

Lukas was now finished dusting off his pants. Now he was able to use both water and earth elements. He felt great. Do to his blood, he was sure that now he could use his family’s famous and most prized technique: Wood Release. Lukas was very excited in his time coming. But before he would attempt to do anything, he wanted to make sure his mother was not in the house. It would be great if she was not home so that when she did make it back he could definitely surprise her. It was in his nature to gravitate all his achievements through his mom’s judgements. This was due to the fact that his father was no longer here. Trying hard not to think about it, Lukas turned around and ran towards the steps. After reaching the top, he reached to open the door.

Opening the door, Lukas just peeked his head inside. He kept quiet to hear if he could hear any movements of anything of the sort. After he heard nothing, he called for his mother.

“Mom? Are you here?” Silence was the current fate of the house. After waiting a few more seconds to see if he could hear anything that could translate as a response, he removed his head from the doorway and closed the door. Lukas then turned around and walked back down the steps.

Returning to his positioning, he pondered how he should exercise his new ability. He faced the left direction towards the tree to the west. Lukas stretched his arms towards the tree and focused his chakra to see if he could somehow move a branch. The tree stayed stagnant. Lukas then tried again. He firmly planted his feet on the ground and held his breath. This time, he would strain to see if he could control the wood. Nothing happened. Lukas caught on to his breath. He wondered what he was doing wrong.

Thinking there was just something wrong with that tree right there, Lukas turned his attention to the tree to the east of him. Obviously the tree to the west had been unresponsive or something right. Lukas attempted the same thing this time. The young Senju stretched his arms towards the tree and focused his chakra to see if he could somehow move a branch. The tree stayed stagnant. Lukas then tried again for the fourth time. He firmly planted his feet on the ground and held his breath. This time, while exerting his chakra from his feet through the ground he would strain to see if he could control the wood. Nothing happened. Lukas caught on to his breath. He wondered what he was doing wrong.

The boy was certainly perplexed. His father had said it over and over again. Water plus earth element equaled the wood element. So why was the Mokuton is Lukas still inactive? Lukas was frustrated with his situation at the moment. He felt no drive to continue on if there was no point. Feeling like he had just wasted the last two days trying to get earth down, Lukas was just angry. He walked towards the steps and opened the door to go into his house.

Noises could be heard in the kitchen from where Lukas had been standing. He tried to be very quiet and make them out. It sounded like bags. Could it be? Lukas then closed the door quietly and walked through the living room towards to kitchen. Once he had arrived, he saw his mother removing groceries from their bags and putting them in their rightful place. Lukas’ mom noticed him and said the first few words.

“Hello Lukas, what seems to be the matter?” Lukas was surprised. He did not know how she had known he was in a bad mood. Then again, mother’s always have that intuition that tells them things a lot of people would not know. Lukas was going to just lie and pass it off as nothing but he knew deep down inside that no matter what, his mother would just know. He then told her.

“Well, Dad always said if I mastered water and earth, then I could then unlock my Mokuton potential. I just tried to do so and it did not work in my favor. I do not know what I am doing wrong,” Lukas said with a slight frown. His mother stopped what she was doing to fully turn to him and explain.

“Well, how long did you train for your mastery of earth honey?” said his mother.

“Since yesterday,” said Lukas.

“Well there you go,” said his mother. “Do not think that just because you have the two, that you do not have to train for the third. It will take some time,” she said as she resumed putting up the food. Lukas did not have anything in particular that he wanted to say. Her words really struck him and turned on a light for him. Paying attention to what she just said, Lukas turned around and went upstairs.

Arriving in his room, Lukas felt a bit stupid for thinking that he would automatically be granted the ability to use his Wood Release right off of the back. He figured how could he be so stupid. Once he had gotten in his room, he looked at his pants. They were all dirtied up. He removed his pants and threw them in a hamper. He then grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. Once he had gotten there, Lukas hopped inside of the shower to wash up.

The second he was finished, Lukas stepped out to dry himself and return to his room. Looking inside of his closet, he grabbed some black pants. He put on the black pants after he put on his underwear. He then grabbed a thin zip up jacket from his closet as well and went back downstairs. It seemed his mother had been finished with everything as he looked into the kitchen. Looking to the right, he did not notice his mother in the living room. As a result, he went back upstairs. Peeking into her room, he noticed that his mother had been sound asleep. She obviously had a long morning.

Lukas pondered on whether he should just go outside and practice his Wood Release now. There was no point in waiting around. It was a still a very young day. Lukas closed his mother’s door very quietly and turned around to go down his house steps. Once he was at the last step, he turned right and walked through his living room to his back door. After opening the door, he noticed his slippers and socks still there from earlier. He ignored them.

Closing the door behind him, Lukas walked down the two steps onto the gravel and walked as the terrain turned into dry grass and dirt. He did not walk to the center of the yard like he usually does. This time instead, he walked over to the east tree that had the fence built around it. Arriving at the large tree, Lukas just stared at it up and down. The tree was certainly beautiful but Lukas would never admit it. He asked himself, “Where do I start?”

A few possibilities had popped up in Lukas’ head. He thought about touching the tree and bonding with it. Supposedly, if it were the same as learning the other element that he had just mastered, then he would have to meditate his chakra into the wood and play a give and take with it just as he had with the ground. Lukas was ready. Stretching his arms out, Lukas planted his palms on the side of the tree. The surface was rough and rugged. His left hand had been over top of his right hand at the moment.  

Lukas bowed his head slightly as he pushed up against the tree. His intentions were the same as when he was trying to harness the earth element: Focus his chakra into the tree and meditate. His chakra again was to serve as a medium. The boy then closed his eyes. He began to feel as if he were the tall bulky tree standing with its roots planted firmly into the ground. Receiving all of the nutrients and necessary ingredients to survive. He also felt the vibration of other very small creatures moving around inside the tree. They varied in size. From small to large bugs to squirrels, to birds. The tree was full of life and had no plans of going anywhere anytime soon.

As Lukas was feeding his chakra into the tree, it seemed the tree was essentially feeding him back. It would take his chakra and evolve it and send it back towards him. This caused Lukas to feel as if he had already mastered the Mokuton. But he knew that this was not enough. He did not do nearly enough as he had done when learning his earth element. This needed more concentration and training.

Another idea popped inside of his head. He could in a way, spar with the tree before him. He figured that if he made his training a bit more rigorous that the tree would accept his chakra and effort. The bark would most likely begin to mold just like the ground did when he stomped on it repetitively. Lukas then focused his chakra into his hands and clenched his fists. He was ready to start. Since he did not want to mess up the tree totally, he decided to work on both of the trees.

He started to punch at the tree alternating fists while he was at it. He would start with his left and keep switching back and forth until he hit the tree 10 times. It went left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left right. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. After he was finished at the eastern tree, he turned around and ran towards the western tree in his yard. While he was running, he did not let go of the focus of chakra in his fists.

Arriving at the western tree, Lukas stopped and stood in place. Now he would strike the western tree as he did the eastern tree. He began his assault. It went left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left right. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. After he was finished here he let go of the chakra in his fists. His knuckles were slightly bruised due to the nature and composition of the rugged trees, The texture on both had been very rough. Lukas turned around and ran back towards the eastern tree.

As he was approaching the eastern tree in his yard, it did not seem like Lukas was on the verge of stopping at all. In fact, he was not planning of stopping until he struck the tree hard. As he got closer and closer, the boy focused his chakra into his legs. When he was point blank range away from the tree, the young Senju leapt up and delivered a hard right knee into the tree. Something weird had happened to Lukas as he did this. The wood from the tree seemed to jump from the tree to his kneecap. It was as if it were stuck to him now. He did not know what had been going on.

Lukas just stood there. The wood seemed like it was expanding to various parts of his leg. This is when Lukas started to get a bit worried. His heart rate could confirm this. It was getting a lot faster. The wood seemed as if it had a mind of its own. It was encasing his whole leg into an armor like shell. Lukas began to get frantic. He did not know what he should do.

In an act of desperation, Lukas then jumped into the air once again. With the same right leg, he crashed it into the tree. Almost instantly, the wood that had been encasing his leg reformed on the tree as if nothing happened in the first place. Lukas was puzzled. What had the boy done? Lukas wiggled his leg. It felt fine. No injuries or nothing. Raising his right hand up towards the tree, he touched the side of it. He noticed that nothing happened. This is when Lukas exerted his chakra back into the tree. He immediately got a response. The wood began to move towards his hand as if he were now in control of the element. It took a while before Lukas could grasp what had happened. But once he did, he knew.. He achieved a milestone…

Having achieved his goals for learning how to perform the Mokuton technique, Lukas looked up into the sky. Every time he did this he could just imagine his father’s face looking back at him. Sometimes he could just fathom a conversation with him out of the blue. Lukas knew his father very well. He knew how he would respond to almost anything Lukas said. This time while looking up, he imagined his father giving him a smirk. Lukas was on his way to fulfilling the family norm for males. Step 1 was to master their Mokuton. He had just achieved that today.

This achievement made him want to tell somebody immediately. By that somebody, he obviously meant his mom. She was the main one that he showed everything to. With that thought, Lukas ran from the eastern tree to his back door. After going up the two steps, he grabbed his slippers and removed the ball of socks and put on the slippers. Then he opened the door and walked through, closing it behind him. After walking through the living room he got to the steps and walked up them. After reaching his mom’s room, he quietly opened the door to discover that she was still asleep. Bummer. Now what does he do. It has not gotten dark outside yet.

It was at that moment that Lukas remembered that his father kept a dresser full of scrolls containing clan techniques and other various jutsu. He walked into the room and went to his dresser. He found an assortment of scrolls and grabbed around 2 or 3. He remained very quiet so that he would not wake up his mom. Lukas found it a bit depressing that after these long 5 years, his mother could not find it in herself to clear out Yuan’s stuff. Maybe she liked to save the memories and such.

Lukas made it back to the door and closed it very slowly. Then he made it to the steps and walked down them. After making it to the bottom, he turned to the right and walked through his living room towards his back door. When he made it there, her opened the door and walked out removing his slippers at the top of the steps. He also put down most of the scrolls and kept one in his hand. Walking down the steps, he opened the scroll and sat down on the bottom one. Sorting through the jutsu, he wanted to start off with something decent. He noticed one that said Body Flicker. It was a fast movement that added your chakra to your speed so that you may run faster. This was done by just performing the ram seal. He figured that that was a great start and would be easy.

Before starting to attempt the jutsu, he designated a place to start and a place to end. He would start from his steps and make it to the western tree. Lukas stood up and focused his chakra into his legs. He felt a tingly feeling in his calf muscles. After Lukas quickly performed the Ram seal, he had started to run towards the tree in a linear fashion. After he started, he noticed his speed increase exponentially. Before he knew it, Lukas was at the western tree faster than he would have ever gotten there if he were to run regularly. A smirk befell Lukas’ face. This was the start of a new beginning. These scrolls would lead him to be the ninja that he father envisioned him to be.

Lukas walked this time back from the western tree. He made it to the steps to pick up the scroll where he had learned the Body Flicker technique from. Once he looked at the jutsu listed, Lukas smirked even harder. He had found something he liked even more..

(WC - 5030. Claiming Earth, Wood, Body Flicker & 25 Stat Points)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:52 am
Approved
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:58 pm
After realizing which jutsu he wanted to learn, the grin on the boy’s face grew even wider. This was one of the next steps in becoming a better Senju just like his father had wanted him to be. The jutsu read as follows:

Wood Clone Technique

This technique is the Senju’s much greater version of the Shadow Clone Technique. The hand seals to perform this technique are the Tiger seal, the Dog seal and then the Snake seal. This special jutsu spawns clones from either the user or any Mokuton source around. These are unlike any ordinary clones. For these clones to disperse, they indeed have to be killed just as if they were regular people. The clones are capable of merging with other trees and sources made out of wood. This is an A rank technique and only to be used by experienced ninja.

Sidenote: A variation of this technique includes seeding. This allows you to infuse a seed with you chakra to allow you to track anything it is attached to.

Lukas’ eyes lit up as he read the requirements and effect of the jutsu. He scoffed at the fact that it said only experienced ninja may use the technique. Lukas knew that with hard work and dedication that he would be able to pull off such a jutsu. He placed the scroll on the floor and walked to the middle of his backyard. Now that he had gotten a grasp on the Mokuton that had been dormant inside of his body, he was excited that he could now produce such techniques from his own self. He was ready.

The young Senju performed the proper hand seals for the technique. He started with the Tiger seal and then did the Dog seal and then finished with the Snake seal. He closed his eyes and focused on his inner chakra. His chakra centered in the middle of his chest. The chakra then spiked near his right shoulder. He was planning for the Mokuton clones to derive from that point in his body. Chakra was fluctuating at vasts and diminished rates. It was definitely unstable. Lukas just felt a pain in his right shoulder now. It got to a point where it became unbearable and he fell out on the ground. Lukas was now lying on his back and he was unconscious.

Hours later, Lukas woke up in an unfamiliar setting. He was covered in a hospital robe and seemed to be surrounded by a bunch of machines in which were flickering with lights and beeping with noises. Right before he could panic, his mother had appeared through the door on the right side of the room. She seemed to be relieved as she walked up to Lukas and put her left hand on the right side of his cheek. She then spoke to his son.

“Aww, you are finally awake. I went to check on you in the yard and saw you laid out on the floor. I was so worried. I had not known what went on. Luckily, a team of medical ninja came as soon as I called. I am so glad you are okay though.” Lukas’ mother began to still rub his cheek. A tear fell down her right eye and flowed from her cheek until falling to the ground. Seeing his mom cry brought Lukas some bad memories. He replied to his mother.

“Yeah, I feel fine mom. What really happened though? Last thing I remember is reading one of dad’s scrolls.”

“Well, it seems as if you were trying to exert your chakra too hard. You really should not be messing with those jutsu that your dad had in those scrolls. There’s a reason why I kept them there and never showed you,” said his mother. Lukas was appalled.

“What? I am capable of performing those jutsu. I just need some more time to get used to this new thing that I have awakened. You should have seen me when I kneed the tree. It was like the wood was responding to me and wanted to protect me,” Lukas said. His excitement was rising slightly and he spoke more and more words.

“Well, I am sure it was exhilarating for you to believe in yourself to follow your father. You are forgetting that he was a Jounin hun. You have only been a genin for a few days. You need to take it easy before you try and attempt something like that again. You nearly scared me to death,” said his mother. She leaned in to hug her son and when she did, she hugged him so tightly. Lukas was her first and only child. When you have that, you do not want anything happening to them. This situation was especially drastic. Losing her husband made her appreciate Lukas way more. If she lost him too, she would not know what to do.

“Fine. I guess I will take it a bit more easier. I just want to be like dad so much. The closer I get to becoming him, the closer I feel to him. I guess this is my way of coping with it. 5 years is not enough mom. I just wish he was back..” Lukas said while attempting to hold back his tears. He knew crying would lead his mother to crying as well. She held him even tighter and sympathised with him.

“Oh honey you are not alone. You know I miss your father very much. He was the first thing that I held on to in this world. And then you came and you were my precious little boy. Now you are trying to grow up and go on your own. A part of me wants you to just stay here and be with me forever. I realize that it would be selfish to keep you all to myself, but the least you could do is not push yourself this far to where you need to come here. Please do not ever scare me like this again. I love you sweetie.” His mother was already crying more and more. She could not let go of her son. Being treated like this was normal to Lukas. Even if he felt like he was an adult, he knew he was her little boy.

“Thanks mom, I love you too.” Lukas was used to being smothered by his mother. It was not even anything new to him. Being an only child brought this a lot upon him.

A medical ninja had walked into a room wearing a white robe and he had a clipboard. He then talked to Lukas and his mother to put them on the up and up.

“Hello you two, my name is Dr. Yuigari. Looking at the MRI scans of your son, Lukas, I have come to a conclusion. It seems that his heart could not yet process the amount of chakra he was trying to control at the point when he passed out. If he could just take it easy for the rest of the day, he’d be fine. You two are free to leave as you please. Hope I was able to help.” The doctor then smiles while turning around and departing the room. Lukas and his mother had done their arrangements to leave the hospital and left.

A couple of hours had slowly passed by. Lukas and his mother were just arriving at their front gate. His mother aided him in walking as he had one arm over her shoulders. She was essentially his human crutch. Once at the gate, she assisted him through it and towards the front door. She grabbed her keys and opened the door. After closing it, she helped Lukas upstairs into his room. Once they had made it there, Lukas laid down in his bed and his mother tucked him in. She spoke some endearing words before departing.

“Alright, you know what the dr. said right? If you just rest for the rest of the day you should be fine tomorrow. If you go out training, please do not try that again. Whatever you did. I love you, now get some rest.” Lukas’ mother kissed him softly on his forehead and walked out of the room. Lukas thought about how his mother treated him and knew he was one lucky person to have such a loving mother. These thoughts eventually put the young Senju to sleep.

Lukas’ dreams had been quite adventurous. He dreamed that he was on a mission with his childhood friend. The mission was going great for the both of them. They had been escorting a Daimyo to his country side. On the way there, they had not encountered too much trouble; just some low ranking muggers who were no problem to beat. Once their mission was finished, they made it safely back to Konoha.

As soon as they had made it back, Lukas woke up out of his sleep. It was bright as day. Looking over at his clock, it said 10 am. Lukas had slept for over 12 hours and it did not even feel like it. His body felt very rejuvenated. Lukas wondered if his mother was awake now. He got up out of his bed and put on his house slippers. He then walked over to his mother’s room and opened the door slightly. After peeking through the the threshold, he noticed that his mother was not in her room. Odd. Where could she be.

While closing the door, Lukas had ventured downstairs. Upon reaching the bottom of the steps, he noticed that his mother had been sitting in the kitchen. She was not cooking but rather she was reading a cookbook. Lukas tried not to make noise and disturb her reading. He just looked at her. After a few seconds, she had sat the book face down still on the page that she had been on. After so, she went to the cabinets and grabbed some ingredients and to other cabinets to grab some pots and such. Lukas figured this as time to say something.

“Good morning mom, how are you?” His mother looked as if she were a bit startled. When she turned around to look at her now recovered son, she seemed to not know something.

“Oh, good morning Lukas. I am a bit surprised you are up so early. Once you did not wake up at your usual time at 9, I thought you would be sleep until the pm. How are you feeling?”

“I feel like a brand new person now. I feel like I was not even in pain and such yesterday. You sure that hospitalization was not just a dream? That is how I feel honestly.” Lukas’ sarcasm was very high. He knew full and well that he was not in a dream yesterday. That was all but fake. His mother caught it almost instantly. She played along however.

“Um, it might have been Lukas. Just make sure that the next time you have that dream, that you warn me so I will not be so worried. Deal?” His mother smiled to indicate her playing along with the tone that Lukas brought.

“Hm, you have a deal then.” Lukas matched her smile. “What are you trying to make now?” Lukas has not seen his mother with a cookbook in a very long time. He was unsure of her intentions.

“Well, I figured that since everything went down, I would make something new that we have never tried before. Just go and allow me to do what I do best. I will surprise you along with me as well tee hee.” His mother giggled slightly. She then resumed what she had been doing. Lukas did not really get a grasp on the situation but he just went with it.

“Um, alright. I guess. I will just be in the backyard if you need me. & do not worry. I will make sure to take it easy. Just trust me.” Lukas knew his mother would worry a lot if he did not give her a reason not to. She would just have to trust him this time around.

With that, Lukas pivoted and went to the right. He walked through the living room and went to his back door. He noticed the scrolls that he had the day before were on the ground next to the door He bent down and looked at the scrolls. After looking over the information on all of them, he grabbed the one he wanted and then began to open the door and leave the house.

Closing the door behind him, he took off his slippers and left them at the top of the steps. Stepping down, Lukas then walked to the middle of the backyard with his scroll in his hand. Once he was there, he stopped moving and stood still. Lukas then opened the scroll. There were yet again an assortment of jutsu that Lukas just had to train. He had promised his mother before hand that he would not attempt nothing as crazy as the Wood Clone again.

After looking through the jutsu, Lukas would look for yet another technique that probably would be easier and in his best interest to try and perform. One jutsu that caught his attention was the Rain Tiger at Will technique. Immediately after reading what the technique was capable of, Lukas’ eyes widened and lit up. Making it rain would seem very useful since suiton was his first and main element. He smirked slightly as he read the description of the technique. It went as follows:

Rain Tiger At Will

This is an A rank technique. The hand seals to perform the following technique are from Bird to Rat to Ox to Monkey back to Rat and finishing off with the Snake seal. Using this technique, the caster will cause his chakra to darken the sky and cause it to rain. This is essential for Suiton users. Since their chakra is basically a part of every rain drop, they are able to use it as an extension of their reaction. Once casted, no other person may utilize the rain for their own Suiton techniques. This lasts indefinitely or until cancelled.

Lukas could certainly use this in a fight. If someone were to use this and combo it with a bunch of Suiton techniques then the other person would be in a heap of trouble. Also, who would not want to be able to have a say in what the weather would be like today. That was yet another bonus for trying this jutsu out for a spin.

The young Senju was certainly ready to give this jutsu a real try. This would do him wonders in the near future. Lukas then walked back over to the steps and placed the scroll back on the ground. After that, he then walked back to the center of his back yard. To fully prepare himself, Lukas would expel some of his chakra through his pores. This would fill the air with his chakra which would eventually spill higher into the atmosphere. Hopefully the technique would now be a bit easier.

Now finally prepared to perform the Rain Tiger At Will technique, Lukas performed the proper hand seals. He started with the Bird hand seal and then did the Rat hand seal and then the Ox hand seal and then the Monkey hand seal and did the Rat hand seal again before he finished with the Snake hand seal. While still holding onto the Snake hand seal, Lukas waited for something to happen. He thought he would feel a rain drop or two but he would have to just wait a second.

Minutes had went by and Lukas was confused. Nothing was falling from the sky. He then looked up and the sky was still as clear as day. Baffled by confusion, Lukas then released the Snake hand seal. He figured that whenever he failed a jutsu for the first time that he had done something wrong. Maybe he had gotten the hand seals in the improper order. With that, Lukas turned around and walked back to the steps. He then picked up the same scroll that he had used to read the Rain Tiger At Will technique. After some examination, he had realized that he had gotten it right. The hand seals were Bird, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Rat, and Snake. So what was he doing wrong this time around?

Lukas was still confused. Everything but the fact that he had not yet acquired a genuine skill for chakra control appeared in his mind. Lukas expected too much of himself too early on. He had just passed out trying to perform a jutsu yesterday that was the same rank. He was starting to think that maybe he was yet incapable of performing any A ranking techniques. That was probably the reason. With that, Lukas sat down of the bottom step. He then leaned back and put his elbows on the top step.

Now he was just staring into the sky. He tried to fathom his father at this very moment. He wanted some guidance in what he was doing here. Having his father here would have been so beneficial. Not only would his family be complete, but he would have a genuine teacher. If his father were still a part of this world, then who knows where Lukas would be now. He would have never quit the Academy when he was 10. He could possibly be a chuunin by now. It was 5 years later. Lukas dreamed of what he could have become if his father was still with him. So much more than what he already was. Just an extension. His development as a son, shinobi, and most of all a Senju. Lukas’ father just wanted him to live up to his clan’s glory. All this could have been achieved to create a better life for a man and his child. Unfortunately, some evil and horrid people were just selfish and chose to break that bond and to kill the confidence of a family. Lukas had always gotten mad at the thought of it just being one man whom had caused all of this. If it were not for his actions, then the present would most likely be way different than what it is now.

Thinking about his father had Lukas all worked up. The fact that he had given up on the wood clones was embarrassing to think about. Would his father be proud that he gave up on a clan technique just because he had failed miserably the day before. In his father's eyes, that would be unacceptable. Lukas then got up off of his butt and walked to the center of his back yard. He remembered the proper hand seals and the description of the jutsu like he had just read it. That is how excited the young Senju was to try and follow in his father's footsteps. Knowing what had happened the day before, Lukas took a few deep inhales and exhales before attempting to try & perform the jutsu once again.

As Lukas was standing in the center of his back yard, he started to think about how he would execute the technique. Doing it the same way he had tried the day before could result in the same results. He did not figure that that would be a great idea. Lukas was all about innovation. With this, Lukas then moved to the eastern tree in his yard. He walked rather casually towards it. When he had reached the tree, he had been standing about a foot and a half from it. Just far and just close enough that he could reach out to it and touch it when he extended his arm. Lukas had been ready to try out the jutsu yet again. He was sure that this time would be different than yesterday.

Once he was entirely ready, Lukas performed the proper hand seals. He started with the Tiger hand seal and then he did the Dog hand seal which turned into the Snake hand seal. He then held the seal with his left hand and placed his right hand on the tree and focused. Trying to focus, he closed his eyes. He wanted to give his chakra and the jutsu his undivided attention. Lukas focused his chakra into the right hand. This was the hand that had been resting on the tree. He could feel the firm tree bark on his palm. It was rough. He awaited some results.

After only a few seconds, the young Senju felt the tree shifting under his hand. It seemed like the tree was moving outwards. With his hand still on the tree, the tree bark had been pushing up under his hand. Lukas opened his eyes to see what was going on. It was true. The tree had been expanding in his direction. Lukas was now getting excited as he had not known what was going on. As more and more of the wood was forming in his direction, Lukas then stood back. The wood started to make the appearance of an arm.

After more expanded, it started to look more and more like a person. It showed the fingers, and then the arm, and then a face, and then a torso, and then a leg, and then the other leg and then the other arm. Then the form seemed to be fully out of the tree. The form was about the same height as Lukas. The same size in general. It did not have any distinctive features at this time but it just had the humanoid form. The color of the form had been the darkish brownish color of real tree bark. It was not until a few more seconds that the form then started to create an appearance. It started to look more and more like Lukas. As Lukas was looking at the clone fully produce itself, he smiled knowing that he had done it.

The clone was finally finished forming. It stood there looking like an exact copy of Lukas Senju. They both stood face to face. Lukas was astounded that he actually succeeded this time around but he was sure that he was going to complete the jutsu. His determination was way too high for him to fail this time. Lukas then spoke to his clone to see if it was 100 percent finished. He expected a response from the copy of himself.

“Well hello. My name is..” Lukas was interrupted by the clone.

“Lukas…...Our names…… are Lukas. How are you today my creator.” Lukas was shocked of how intelligent the clone was already. He had finally made a wood clone. This was his first successful try at a Senju jutsu. He smiled and looked up for a bit. He could already see his father looking down and smiling at his success. Lukas did not want to be rude so he responded to his clone.

“I am fine. You are my first clone that I have ever successfully made. I am proud that you are fully functional. I was unable to create the clone from my own self yesterday. This resulted in..” Lukas was cut off by the clone once again.

“Hospitalization..I am aware. Well I am proud you were able to manifest me. How may I be of service to you?” Lukas’ eyes had gotten wider. He did not know his memories would be imbedded into the clone. That was not in the description he read but he decided that it was a benefit over a hindrance. Now if he made a future clone in the middle of a fight he would not have to brief them about what was going on.

“Well, let us just fully get in tune with our chakra first. After this, we should try and attempt some jutsu together. The stronger I get, the stronger you get. Using our skills, we should be able to achieve any jutsu we put our mind to.” Lukas was smiling at his clone. His clone responded with a head nod. This was the start of something very nice. TIme to prosper with this creation.

(WC - 4049. Redeeming Wood Clone & 20 Stat Points)
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:08 pm
Sure, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum