Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 6:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Turning over a New Leaf Empty Turning over a New Leaf

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:47 pm
It was quiet. Following behind Ishi the silver haired shinobi of Konohagakure noticed the silence and lack of people on the village's streets. Both youngsters, part of the New Generation of the Hidden Leaf made their way to the Hokage Chambers where they had a lot to discuss. With Goto's return the Kage now had an extra pair of helping hands to rebuild what was destroyed, to fix what was broken. Looking around to his left and right the Senju's bright blue eyes tried their hardest to recognize or see any familiar faces but alas, it appeared those he used to spend time with had disappeared or even worse, lost their lives. 

Assuming nothing stopped the two of them on their way over it wouldn't take Ishi and Goto all that long before arriving at the Hokage Chambers where they could finally begin the hard work ahead of them. Allowing his friend, as it should be, to enter the room first the silver haired Senju would then follow suit as he set foot inside the office he had been before once. "Where do we begin?". For now Goto simply waited before taking a seat in case Ishimaru requested something else first.

(WC: 201)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 71500

Turning over a New Leaf Empty Re: Turning over a New Leaf

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:43 am
Ishi had been silent the entire walk as he had a lot to think about before the two made it back to the office. He had to fill in Goto about what had been going on since he had returned to thr leaf and what he would be doing going forward. More importantly he needed to assure himself of what he would be doing now. Nothing had stopped the two of them from getting to the Hokage tower and once they came in, he would open the door and walk in stopping only to wait for Goto to come in. Once he did , Ishi would make his way toward the desk where he would stand for a moment and take in a deep breath,” A lot is changing in the world Goto and honestly I don’t know if we can weather it as we are.. I am not afraid of what is to come but I am afraid of the decisions that may or may not need to pass in order to move forward. Before you came back I had to kill one of our own. He thought it was acceptable to run away from the village under the guise of “retiring “ when the village needed him the most.”

Walking over to a cooler he would pull out the body of Ghost and place it on an adjacent table that had been brought up yesterday,” This is… was the form of Ghost Flow Uchiha. While he left the world in such a silly way, he can still benefit our village. What do you know of the Sharingan?,” he’d ask first before stepping away from the body. He would allow time for Goto to process this before he spoke again,” As a village we need to strengthen ourselves more than ever.”
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:11 pm
It appeared the topic Ishi wanted to discuss was heavier than he originally had thought. Sure, deep down inside Goto expected and knew that the current state of the village was pretty worrisome but for some reason the silver haired hoped there would at least be a little spark of light amongst the darkness. However, it didn't exactly come as a surprise that a lot had happened while the Senju was away. As Ishi stood there at his desk the Hokage finally started to speak up, filling his friend in on everything that took place during his absence. The news about one of their own trying to run away when the village needed them the most, only to die at the hands of Ishimaru struck Goto with surprise. "If it was someone else telling me this I wouldn't believe them". A couple of emotions ran through the boy's mind and body. Disappointment, anger but most of all helplessness.

A wake-up call or sudden realization how far things had escalated. "So it has even come to this". By then the Hokage had already taken out a cooler before revealing what was supposed to be Ghost Flow Uchiha's body, or at least what remained of it. "This .. was one of the Genin accompanying me to Sunagakure. He was supposed to participate in the Chuunin Exams hosted by Hoshigakure if I remember correctly". When they parted ways Goto assumed the Uchiha made it safe and sound to the Land of Haven, but this outcome wasn't one he saw coming. "A foolish mistake, but a grave one nonetheless". One's loss is another man's gain, or at least that's what they were getting at the moment Ishimaru mentioned that even in death Ghost could be of some use. It was then his friend asked the silver haired how much he knew about the dojutsu of the Uchiha, a clan as famous as his own.

His knowledge on the matter was limited to what he learned and experienced first hand. "About as much as anyone else. Just how I am known for my bright, blue eyes they are famous for their crimson ones. Some call it a gift, others a curse. One thing is for certain, the Sharingan holds powers far beyond our imagination, as I noticed when traveling to Sunagakure". The Senju explained how the Jounin accompanying them brought him there through warping reality, their travel time cut short thanks to the unorthodox means of teleportation. "Why do you ask? Don't tell me you believe it is possible for us to attain something akin to them?". Seeing how the Hokage finished his sentence it seemed he had something in mind. 

(WC: 445, TWC: 646)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:36 am
"The state of our village is bad...But i don't believe that it has to stay that way. With the help of those in Suna we should be able to turn this around. I may also have an ally in the Village of Stars as well, but that has yet to be seen nor do I know what they truly want out of all of this. Allies are plentiful but we have to be careful which ones we take. If we can bolster our forces once more, or strengthen the ones we already have we can change our future," his mindset was hopeful, much like the Ishimaru of old, but even he knew the dangers of being too hopeful...and he was not repeating that mistake. When Goto mentioned that Ghost was supposed to have been in Suna and Hoshi, he tapped his chin quizzically for a moment. His story was true, but that didn't mean he had to abandon his home. Either way he would shrug for that was not important. What was important however was what Goto had mentioned next. He had known of the Kage's of the past and once his friend had mentioned the Crimson eyes had powers that could exceed his expectations he would begin to shuffle through books of eld that were on the desk," If our past had these eyes and kept a firm hand on the shinobi world...with these crimson eyes we could do the same but not on the world but our home. You are correct in your assessment that i believe they would serve me...no us some use," he'd let that sit in and if Goto had any ideas he would hear them out.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:38 pm
Goto listened attentively as Ishi talked about potential help they might find in the Land of Haven. "Perhaps it is allies we need, but most importantly we have to stand on our own two feet. You never know if and when they'll come to our aid". Regardless of their current state it was good to hear Konohagakure had still people willing to assist in Sunagakure and Hoshigakure. However, even though there were others coming to the rescue, at what cost would it be? After all, nothing in the world came free so all the more reason not to count their luck just yet.

The silver haired then noticed his friend started going through books that were placed on the Hokage's desk, perhaps they held information regarding the Shinkou's earlier question or did Ishimaru suddenly become a vivid reader who learned to appreciate the better pieces of literature? As he was doing so the Kage mentioned the crimson eyes once more, going on how their past could have been different if only they had those eyes back then, or so he insinuated. "Maybe you are right. Maybe things would have been better if it was for those red orbs, perhaps Kirigakure would have failed their invasion if we then knew what we know now. And maybe, just maybe things can finally start looking up for Konohagakure with these Sharingan in our possession". Could a pair of eyes truly make such a difference? It appeared Goto would find out soon enough.

Standing there with his bright, blue eyes looking at one of the books placed on the desk the young Senju wondered what exactly the plan moving forward was going to be. "I suppose you've found something in there that can help us figure out how those eyes can serve us?". Goto knew his friend didn't simply call him there just to stare at books or the corpse of a traitor who tried to leave just when their village stood at a new beginning.

(WC: 332, TWC: 978)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:28 pm
"True point. If we are to gain independence from our oppressors we need to first gain independence in our home which means strengthening our brothers and sisters. Once we can stand once more, we can truly begin the path of independence. With that I have been mulling over some ideas in the event that our allies do not come to our aid, which include bolstering the forces we already have. Moral is what we need as well - those of us that can inspire those that are down...but at the moment finding those are hard in these times. I am considering recalling all active Konoha shinobi back home so we can focus on rebuilding and let Suna do what they must in the war effort. Even after a war we must have a home to come to right,"the books would have been closed as he shuffled back around the desk slowly. Goto's question raised an interesting proposition for the pair. He had his Meigan and didn't want to get rid of it, but if it came down to it...wait. Two eyes. Two people. A curious thought came around as he smiled and nodded,"Yes why didn't that cross my mind. All the books have is that Viper Uchiha, one of our late Hokage's, held onto the Sky nation and the Fire country with his sharingan and the power that came with it. Not necessarily to do what they once did, but do something better...something right. Now I cannot take both of these in earnest but I do not mind sharing in this walk forward with an old friend...If they will accept it," his amber orbs would look toward the male as he waited for the realization...and the response that came with it.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:24 pm
Perhaps the idea of recalling their shinobi back home would be a good start, a couple of them coming to mind. "I'm sure there are some, but I doubt there are many. I'm thinking of those who accompanied me to Sunagakure", Goto then gave Ishimaru the names of Kaibuku and the Jounin as they were the main three that traveled to the Land of Wind. "Well he was there as well but we all know what happened to him" the silver haired referred to Flow while pointing at the lifeless body of the foolish Uchiha. "What will you do about those that refuse our call? Brand them as Missing-Nin gone rogue?". Although it was something the Senju wanted to avoid, it was also something they had to keep in mind. 

Moving around his desk the Hokage seemed to be deep in thought, Goto's words having peaked Ishi's interest. With the books now being closed the silver haired listened to the tales of Viper Uchiha and how the former Kage of old was able to rule over both Sky and Fire thanks to the famous dojutsu he possessed. If the information written down was true then the Sharingan would indeed be a tool capable of granting the wielder immense power far beyond comprehension. Even without those crimson eyes of theirs the Uchiha were already a force to be reckoned with so one could only imagine what they were capable of with full mastery over their red orbs. A gift for them but a curse for those having to deal with it.

His own bright, blue eyes would suddenly widen upon hearing Ishimaru's proposal, the Senju visibly caught off guard. "So what you're suggesting is we both take one eye each? I assume we don't simply snap our fingers and be done with it?" Goto would mention while laughing. "And how will we know if we have mastered and made it our own? Does only the eye suffice or do we need more than that?". The Senju's knowledge on the matter was limited but he couldn't help but wonder if the two of them were going to have to walk around with the dojutsu active at all times. 

(WC: 366, TWC: 1344)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 159

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:28 pm
" i want them to know and feel like they are coming home and will be doing something to help our village. Those that need time will be given it, but those that will outright refuse we will deal with on a case by case scenario. I do not want to lower our already low numbers, but we will have to do something immediately. To that effect I will write to the Kazekage to let them know of the current situation and see what can be done," with that being the first concern he would then move onto their other discussion. It was good that Goto was on board with the procedure and Ishi even had a semblance of what needed to be done. He began to remember the time he went to the Ragdoll of Suna and got his first transplant in which he would nod," I know what needs to happen. While in Suna I had the opportunity of gaining a new power through the man known as Kenshin. What he did was put a part of the deceased into my own body to replace one of mine and in turn i gained their power although I have yet to fully utilize it...I believe it is the same route as this. An eye for each of us....and then a kidney for us both. With that we should be able to gain the power and train them as our own," he would then wait for Goto to see what they would have to offer as well.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:37 pm
Once he was done listening to his friend explaining the procedure Goto would be completely up to speed and know what had to be done. "I see, makes sense". The silver haired absorbed as much information as possible, all pertaining the replacement of body parts of their own with those of a corpse or another person, in the medical world also known as transplants. During his time in Sunagakure the Hokage apparently already experienced such a thing, allowing him to possess some knowledge on the matter. "Sounds easy enough" the young Senju would smile. From the looks of it he was going to be the one performing surgery, both on himself and Ishi. Fortunately for the two of them Goto picked up on a couple of medical skills that would help with the upcoming procedure while in the Land of Wind.

Assuming nothing else needed to be said the silver haired would prepare himself for what's to come. "It'll be better if you sit down" he voiced while waiting for Ishimaru to be ready as well. If the Kage didn't stop him and gave him the go ahead the young Senju would form the hand seals for the Chakra Anesthetic technique, channeling chakra to his fingertips as five blue flames appeared. He then proceeded by gently stabbing them into his friend's chest, injecting chakra into Ishi's nervous system making him unable to feel pain. "Alright, step one, done". Next up would be the second technique, Goto forming another set of hand seals before a sharp, blue blade appeared around his fingers.

By then the corpse of Flow Uchiha laid next to them on a table, close enough for the temporary doctor to reach for the organs needed. Carefully making a cut he'd replace Ishimaru's left kidney with one of Flow's before closing and healing the wounds through the use of the Mystical Palm technique. With no time to waste and because Ishi was still under the effects of the anesthetics the silver haired moved on to the eyes. Popping the left eye of Flow and replacing it with the Kage's the second part of the procedure would have finished. "Alright, done and done. Rest up and recover while I perform surgery on myself now". Repeating the same prodecure but now on himself Goto replaced his right kidney and eye with those of Flow.

A couple of minutes had passed, time spent where the Senju not only did transplants on Ishi but on himself as well. "How do you feel?". Still under the anesthetics Goto felt a little bit groggy, perhaps the Hokage recovered enough and was able to stand up. 

(WC: 440, TWC: 1784)

- 12 AP Chakra Anesthetic
- 40 AP Chakra Scalpel
- 40 AP Mystical Palm
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:16 pm
The young Shinkou was quite happy that his friend had understood and was going through this development with him. It felt good knowing he had someone that would walk down this path with him to protect their homes and families. When he was asked to sit down, Ishi would as he removed the shirt and jacket he had been wearing. With no shirt on, the metallic arm would fully show as well as the scarring that came with it. By now he had fully come accustomed to the foreign limb as if it had been his regular arm, but he hadn't shown this to many others. Goto would definitely be the first just after the smith who had helped him forge and attach the prosthetic. The familiar numbing took over his body as he sighed and let the medic to his work, his eyes closing for what seemed like a moment though when he opened his eyes he would groggily turn to see Goto just finishing with his own transplant. Sitting up slowly at first, he would run a hand over the new, foreign eye that was in his head and shrug," Beside the feeling of just waking up and being drained? I am doing fine...How are you faring?," the experience may have been different for the both of them but Ishi was wanting to test this new ability and eye once they both were...feeling better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum