HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Summon Stat Page
by Uchiha Kisuke Today at 1:05 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 12:55 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 12:53 pm

» E-Rank: Mailman Shinobi
by Kaen Yuki Today at 10:46 am

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 10:31 am

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 10:30 am

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Mortarion Today at 10:29 am

» Unexpected Intrusion
by Kaen Yuki Today at 10:28 am

» Reizo Path to Chuunin Pt. 2
by Mortarion Today at 10:17 am

» A Chance Encounter with the Flower of Kumo [Aki]
by Akihana Akari Today at 9:56 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Orokana <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiru <3
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Fame : -7
Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : Wind
Bloodline : Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity
Ryo : 4600
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Kiru sighed at the raving boy. "I will not be lectured by a fool, firstly. What I have or haven't done in the past is up to me, I have to live with it. However a ninja who doesn't go every length to save his village is a fool and a coward. So what if someone asks for payment in return for services? Do you live in a fantasy world where people will throw their lives down for you just at your word? Whether or not I help Kumo is up to me, and should I request a favor i'd hope you would be obligated to return it for asking me to face that man once more. The Hells Angel controls my actions about as much as you can defend you village."
The last bit may have been a bit callous, but this boy had little right to even be talking to him about such a subject.

Sighing and turning to Adam he nodded at his request. "You, unlike your friend here, seem honorable request. His body should lie with his family and be kept safe."
He thought for a moment, but he had another question he knew he had to ask. "I'll wait for you inside the village, where I will also investigate your innocence but I have a bit of a selfish request if I may."
He pulled off his mask, returning it to his scroll so he could look at the boy with honesty in his eyes. "I heard rumours he was an Uchiha, and therefore there is power in his eyes, his will if you may. While you must atone for the sin of his death, be it accident or not, there are others to carry on his will for the leaf. I had a friend, an uchiha, who died much before his time. His will is being perverted by a man named Youka and I would like Isshin's friends to have the chance to carry on his spirit, the chance I never get. You may not believe me, and if not, go ahead and return the body to the earth. Should you believe me, I will make sure his friends get the chance to carry on his will."

Health: 35
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 60
Speed: 100
Strength: 30
AP: 843
The Silver Flash
The "Okayest" in the world
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hisano koutaishi
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : -22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : water
Ryo : 5800
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Finally back up arrived on the scene in the form of the young koutaishi girl. She ran up, having been awoken from a very pleasant nap to be informed that there was a murder in the village. Unfortunately she didn't have much of a choice but to go investigate, and as such she was here. She would get in range just as Adam accepted his fate, offering to turn himself in. Her eyes turned to Kiru, the boy she'd been told about by her close friend and simply nodded. "I assume I'm late?"

stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiru <3
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Fame : -7
Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : Wind
Bloodline : Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity
Ryo : 4600
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Kiru was about to respond to Adam when Kira's friend arrived. "Yea, I figured you'd be here before me. I was just discusing with the culprit some terms. I believe what he has done to probably be an accident, so I will investigate accordingly and return to you with my findings when we finish here."
Looking at Kaos, who had disrespected him since he had got here, needed to leave. "This refugee over here needs to to leave when his business is done, at least thats what I request. He is getting into fights in the forest and was apart of some trouble at the main gate. I defer to your judgement however, and will follow whatever Konoha directs me to."
The chain of command was higher then him, which he wasn't overly fond of, but Hisano seemed nice so he would just have to let he lead.

Health: 35
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 60
Speed: 100
Strength: 30
AP: 843
The Silver Flash
The "Okayest" in the world
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash & Rei Sun
Genin
Genin

Fame : -27
Element(s) : wind
Ryo : 8000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm

"Oh. Well excelent! That saves me a load of trouble. Um... Just take care of the sitch for me will ya kuku? I know Nomi will handle things how they need to be done. I'll let the higher ups know that everything is handled just you guys take care of it. " She was heading away almost as quickly as she came. No strike that. She was heading away much more quickly, thanking the gods that she didn't have to deal with this situation.

"Thanks to Kookin or whatever you guys are called for keeping the village saaaaafffffeee" She would be gone in a flash having seen the situation under control. Now was the perfect time for a nap.

(exit unless stopped)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Today at 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: