Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)

+6
Kiru
Raiden Ametsuchi
Akihana Akari
Kaos
James Moonstalker
Shikami Shinkou
10 posters
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:51 pm
"Ha." Kaos starts with, and he gives a silent laugh, "Where to start with a reply to that? Should I start with the symbol on your coat up there and the one know as Hell's Angel? Or maybe the red hair girl with that symbol on her face? Or the vengeance bit? Maybe the part where you said I refused help? Or the part where I abandoned my village? Why aren't you protecting your village? Or why you accuse me of that when you weren't there? Or the point where you say you do this for Konoha, but I see no Konoha ninja with you. Why is that then? Why did you not bring one with you? As a witness? Or, why do you hide two meters within the forest, instead of in the clearing? What plans do you have that you need to hide in the forest?"
Kaos pauses, then sighs. He looks over to first guy, then the body, "I can deny most of your what you say, except that the family probably wants the body."
He looks once again at the second guy, and says, "The only true reply is this, I didn't refuse help, I refused to buy help. And I don't want anybody getting hurt by the Hell's Angel, who thinks she knows best. That is your response."
Kaos whistles, and Jeff appears from the the trees, bounding over to Kaos, then bounds up his shoulder. The clones stay where they are at, just in case this guy was going to try something. But they do grab their respective katana and sheathe it, and step a foot in the opposite direction so that they are no longer in front of the fist guy.
"Well then, could you two finish this quickly. I will stay as the arbitrator and as the witness. I vow not to interfere unless I see an act I do not agree with. But if you two can reach an agreement, I have somebody of my own to go to, and I was sort of in the middle of jutsu practice so I prefer not to be delayed anymore than I must. Oh, also, not Konoha ninja, I say this and stay, because neither one of us has the authority of Konoha to actually detain him, no matter what you say, unless you have a signed papers from the current Hokage saying so? Actually, either way, I stay as a witness."
Kaos stands up straight, reaching up to his shoulder and starts to pet Jeff. Jeff purrs and Kaos lets a ghost of a smile to come to him.

[twc 6200 2200/4000 chidori]
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)

Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:50 am
Adam let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his head and nodded " I understand what your saying, but you see the kids family is gone, they have their own little plot up in the forest, and that was where I was taking him, to cremate him so no one could go grave digging, and have him join them up there, so I already thought that part out, but if your so stubborn on 'Taking me In' Then I will go with you, but allow the boy here as a favor for me saving his life, take the body to the cemetery and but that boy with his family, what do you say to that?" Adam would look to Kiru to see if he would allow that to happen, then Adam added in "Also I would like to help leave some knowledge with the kid so that he may be better suited for his future endeavours, who knows, maybe you can allow me to atone by traveling with the kid and helping the kid out?" Adam asked Kiru, what he was doing he did not fully know, but he was trying to help people get stronger, so that more people would be a challenge to him.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:27 pm
Kiru sighed at the raving boy. "I will not be lectured by a fool, firstly. What I have or haven't done in the past is up to me, I have to live with it. However a ninja who doesn't go every length to save his village is a fool and a coward. So what if someone asks for payment in return for services? Do you live in a fantasy world where people will throw their lives down for you just at your word? Whether or not I help Kumo is up to me, and should I request a favor i'd hope you would be obligated to return it for asking me to face that man once more. The Hells Angel controls my actions about as much as you can defend you village."
The last bit may have been a bit callous, but this boy had little right to even be talking to him about such a subject.

Sighing and turning to Adam he nodded at his request. "You, unlike your friend here, seem honorable request. His body should lie with his family and be kept safe."
He thought for a moment, but he had another question he knew he had to ask. "I'll wait for you inside the village, where I will also investigate your innocence but I have a bit of a selfish request if I may."
He pulled off his mask, returning it to his scroll so he could look at the boy with honesty in his eyes. "I heard rumours he was an Uchiha, and therefore there is power in his eyes, his will if you may. While you must atone for the sin of his death, be it accident or not, there are others to carry on his will for the leaf. I had a friend, an uchiha, who died much before his time. His will is being perverted by a man named Youka and I would like Isshin's friends to have the chance to carry on his spirit, the chance I never get. You may not believe me, and if not, go ahead and return the body to the earth. Should you believe me, I will make sure his friends get the chance to carry on his will."
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm
Kaos stops paying attention as soon as the second starts talking about his past. He starts listening again when he explains what's inside the body, the power of the eyes.
"Interesting, a power within the eyes. That might help improve me even more. But how to end up with it to begin with... Ugh, guess I won't, I just have to find a easier target then," Kaos thinks to himself.
Kaos looks at the second guy, and yawns, bored. He looks over to the first guy and says, "You agree to that request? To return to the city after you bury the body? If so, then I think we are done here. And you can leave, boy," this directed towards at the second guy, emphasized by looking direct at him. "And I can get on to my jutsu training."
He waves the clones away from the first guy, and they walk over to where Kaos was standing. He tells them, "Go do some sparring or something. I don't really care, just practice."
They go to the other side of the eight meter clearing, and draw their katanas and start exchanging blows. He sighs, waiting for those two to conclude buisness, and allow Kaos to continue his chidori training.

[6408, 2408/4k chidori]
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:11 pm
Adam would Listen to the boy and when he was finished he would sigh and shake his head " I will turn myself in, but I cannot allow you to take the eyes, it would desicrate the body of the boy and I can not allow it, but I do appreciate the faith in me, and I promise not to let you down, But as I said, I wish to help the other one, be him rude or not, to get stronger, so this little incedent doesn't happen to him again" Adam would then wait to hear the response of the boy he was talking to
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm
Finally back up arrived on the scene in the form of the young koutaishi girl. She ran up, having been awoken from a very pleasant nap to be informed that there was a murder in the village. Unfortunately she didn't have much of a choice but to go investigate, and as such she was here. She would get in range just as Adam accepted his fate, offering to turn himself in. Her eyes turned to Kiru, the boy she'd been told about by her close friend and simply nodded. "I assume I'm late?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm
Kiru was about to respond to Adam when Kira's friend arrived. "Yea, I figured you'd be here before me. I was just discusing with the culprit some terms. I believe what he has done to probably be an accident, so I will investigate accordingly and return to you with my findings when we finish here."
Looking at Kaos, who had disrespected him since he had got here, needed to leave. "This refugee over here needs to to leave when his business is done, at least thats what I request. He is getting into fights in the forest and was apart of some trouble at the main gate. I defer to your judgement however, and will follow whatever Konoha directs me to."
The chain of command was higher then him, which he wasn't overly fond of, but Hisano seemed nice so he would just have to let he lead.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:00 pm
Kaos snorts, and says, "Speak for yourself. I'm not apart of the group that was causing trouble, and got in trouble earlier now was I?"
His shadow clones stride over to him, and he says, "I'm going to go back to training if you don't mind, now that a real konoha ninja is here so I don't care what happens now. I'm going back to my chidori training."
He, Jeff, who was still on his shoulder, and his clones turn to the tree line, heading to a tree, the clones turning around to watch the three, protecting Kaos while he practices his jutsu, with katana's unsheathe, but hanging at their sides. Jeff jumps down, curling up next to one of the clones, watching Kaos, as Kaos stands before the tree begins to dothe hand signs of chidori, and a sound begins to be heard as he channels massive amounts of lightning chakra into his hand. It starts to look actually like it could be worthwhile and Kaos slams his hand into the tree, speaking, quietly, "Chidori."
Kaos's hand smashes into the tree, putting a dent into the tree. He smiles, but wipes his brow. This jutsu required massive amounts of chakra, and Kaos could already feel the effect of using the jutsu. 
"This jutsu can get more powerful, I know it. Okay, time to try again." Kaos thinks and he starts to start again before stopping, and looking back at Jeff.
He sends an image towards Jeff of him hunting, and says, "Jeff, hunt. find rabbits for dinner tonight. I mean the moon's already at it's apex, but still got to eat."
Jeff stands up, stretches, and gives Kaos a meow. Jeff then bounds off towards the forest. Kaos smiles, then looks back towards where the people had been.
 If all three were still there, he would ask, "Would you like some rabbit as well? Jeff can get enough to feed all of us."
If the answer was yes, he would shot into the woods, "Yo, Jeff, catch six rabbits out there, and bring them back, tonight it's going to be a feast."
If the answer was no, he would shrug, and say, "You're guy's lost, I guess."
If only two were left, and it was Kiru and the girl, he would say, "You two still here? Your prey must of left a few moments ago, so you two can go."
If there are only two left, and it's not the above two, he would say, "Want some rabbits?"
If the answer is yes, then he shout to Jeff to get five rabbits.
If not, he shrugs his shoulders.
If only Adam was left, he would say, "Do you want some rabbits? I want to talk to you about some things?"
If the answer is yes, Kaos will shout out to Jeff, "Catch us four rabbits."
If the answer is no, Kaos will shrug turn back to the tree, look over his shoulder and say, "I still want to talk to you."
If nobody was there, Kaos would shrug his shoulders, and think, "Thank goodness that's glad that's over with."
Whether the results for above, he'll say, "Welp, I'm gonna continue my training while I wait for Jeff. Do what you want, I have some training to do."
He does the hand signs for chidori once more, the sound filling the air, and concentrates another huge amount of lightning chakra into his hand once again, slamming his hand into the tree again, causing his hand to slip through the tree halfway. He pulls it out with a grin, before taking a knee and relaxing on the tree. He waits for Jeff to come back.

[twc 3022 3022/4k]
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:50 pm
Adam would let out a sigh as a second one arrived but he would clear his throat looking at Kiru and he would Say to him "May we get this over with so that you and your friend may leave me to handle that I need to take care of, I promised you I would turn myself in, will you please just get the next part over with" Adam would stand there waiting, keeping his eyes on Kiru, the kid he wanted to help get stronger walked off to train something on his own, Least the kid wanted to get stronger and learn new things, that is good.

If Kiru Deems Adam Innocent and leaves with his friend Adam would look to the kid and watch the last bit he did, as shortly after he would ask if Adam would like some rabbit, now Adam knew there was nutrition in rabbit, as they burn it all out with being a high energy creature, but they were still tender meat, he would not his head softly and say "Yes please, thank you, and Sorry for that little scene, so what do you have to ask me?" Adam would wait as he threw the ball into Kaos's Court.

If something went wrong and the Above could not happen due to Kiru not leaving or his friend not leaving then the above would not happen until he found out how to get the other two to leave.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm
"Oh. Well excelent! That saves me a load of trouble. Um... Just take care of the sitch for me will ya kuku? I know Nomi will handle things how they need to be done. I'll let the higher ups know that everything is handled just you guys take care of it. " She was heading away almost as quickly as she came. No strike that. She was heading away much more quickly, thanking the gods that she didn't have to deal with this situation.

"Thanks to Kookin or whatever you guys are called for keeping the village saaaaafffffeee" She would be gone in a flash having seen the situation under control. Now was the perfect time for a nap.

(exit unless stopped)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum