HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Unexpected Intrusion
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 7:59 am

» Wolves of Kumo
by Kei Yuki Today at 7:48 am

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 7:32 am

» Daniel Kiyade's Training (Closed)
by Daniel Kiayde Today at 7:01 am

» Raiton Cape
by Love Sakumo Today at 6:16 am

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 6:14 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 6:06 am

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 6:01 am

» Kalix LEarning Moving Earth Core (T)
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:46 am

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Love Sakumo

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiru <3
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

Fame : -7
Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : Wind
Bloodline : Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity
Ryo : 4600
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Kiru would look at the jonin with wide eyes. "But wait! I don't know what to do here! This is,like, your job! I have no idea what Konoha customs say about criminals burning the bodies of those they wrongly kill, and since the deceased may have been from a prominent clan there is all those politics. You can't just leave me here, Kira will freak out if I do something wrong."
This was all in a hurried whisper to Hisano, which the others shouldn't be able to hear.
Kiru's demeanor changed slightly back to his less serious tones, but he wasn't kidding. He had been pretty much playing this by ear and REAL help couldn't just walk away.

Health: 35
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 60
Speed: 100
Strength: 30
AP: 843
The Silver Flash
The "Okayest" in the world
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cutie Pie Nomo <3 ❥
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S

Fame : 596
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Nara
Clan Element : Shadow
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 12000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:48 am

She let out an audible groan as he stopped her. There went her chance for a nap before time to do rounds. It was like these students and responsibilities didnt realize that the girl required a minimum of 12 hours of sleep a day to keep her young beautiful image. Still, Responsibilties were present and she wouldn't let them down. "Fine fine." She stopped, looking at adam as he spoke with quite the confused look. "Memory...searching.... what. At any rate. I'll check into things. Give me the body, I'll take it down to the uchiha district and check in with the clan head, talk to the leader all of that jazz. You just um.... Look into the situation. Dont let the culprit out of your sight, see if there was anyone around to witness the murder...um... or accident. or or....accident. And lets see..... Oh! Find a medical ninja. nomi might know of the jutsu you're talking about, or know someone else who does. I'd check with nomi about this memory searching jutsu. Would make things much better. " She approached Adam after she finished, motioning for him to give the body up to her for transportation.

equipment!:

Health:14
Chakra:125
Stamina:56
Speed:71
Strength:71

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiru <3
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 am

Not taking the boy out if his sight wasnt exactly what he wanted, but giving that mouthy kid a couple bruises may do him some good. Kiru sighed. "Yes ma'am. "
Turning to Adam and Kaos he turned back to his more stoic appearance. "Well I guess I'll get my..friend here and she will sort this out. In the meantime, I'll help you train or spar or whatever. Im somewhat of a goodninjutsu user."

Next, he would call Kira using the armband..or choker depending on who wore it.
{When you get time, I need you to head down here to investigate something with me. Some sort of mknd reading technique Hisano thinks you might now. I'll handle the situation until you get here.}
Kiru suddenly had a thought that the boy HAD indeed said something about the "Hells Angel".
His memory felt fuzzy all of a sudden and he decided to cross that road when he came to it.

(Ok Fenn plz just do what the scary lady says. Kira, dont drop down here until we finish training because Kaos and Fenn apparently will literally die if this doesnt get done. I'll tell ya when. Though you can respond.)

The Silver Flash
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cutie Pie Nomo <3 ❥
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S

Fame : 596
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Nara
Clan Element : Shadow
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 12000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 am

~Sure. Taking care of a few things and then I'll head to your location or have you summon me. I dont know the mind reading jutsu however...but I might know someone who does.~ From within the village Kira paused, thinking back to her history with a certain shinobi.... She would need to find him and it would take some time, but if her student needed something she would do everything in her power to take care of it

(not actually in the topic yet =3 so technicially exit or something)

equipment!:

Health:14
Chakra:125
Stamina:56
Speed:71
Strength:71

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiru <3
Hunter-Nin
Hunter-Nin

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:45 am

(Ok this thread may be.. on hold. Turns out Kaos may get arrested along with Kira and Hisano so I would request we put this thread on hold. If one of you guys could get ahold of Youka or something and see what they thing thatd be swell.
I would but am at work)

The Silver Flash
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hisano koutaishi
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : -22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : water
Ryo : 5800
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:54 pm

She let out a soft sigh, Still standing before the boy with arms outstretched to recive the dead body. He was of a fairly important clan, or so the information said. Things were less then ideal to be sure. Turning for a moment, her chakra senses allowing her to keep tabs on the boy who claimed it to be innocent just in case, She gave the boy Kiru a glance. Would he understand the words behind her calm eyes? In truth they'd only met once, so it was up to his connection to Nomi to tell if the look she'd traded with her friend so many times would translate.

"Unfortunately I feel that unless someone else able to enforce comes or I'm able to take the body to brennar I'm stuck here... All day."

stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)   Today at 8:10 am

Back to top Go down

The Lessons we Learn when we watch and Listen (NK)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: