Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training for Clone Technique Empty Training for Clone Technique

Sat May 23, 2015 7:30 pm
One of Kouki’s academy students days, he woke up so early in the morning to train for one of the techniques he need to pass the ninja academy.
"I have almost 0 physical fighting power, i might be able to rely on my technique so i won't die. Come on myself, you can do it!" (I like plot twists :3)
    He remembers from what he had learned from his teacher(/sensei), the hand seals required to do clone technique is Ram > Snake > Tiger. Concentrate your chakra, form chakra, creat a mirror of yourself, kouki said to himself. Boom! It came out as a wasted version of himself.
“What is it that i am doing wrong,” says kouki, “I think I am doing what I am told to do, concentrate my chakra to form a mirror image of myself, it seem so simple, but it is so hard to do.”
He thinks that he is not practising enough, and should practise it more to master it. After a few hours of useless failed wasted clones, he realized that he, is definitely doing something wrong, but he doesn’t realize what it is.
It doesn’t take him that long to realize what he is doing wrong though. He remembered from his early years of study of chakra, ninjutsus and others. It said to do a ninjutsu, you must concentrate your chakra, forget everything else even at the most intense times, calm yourself, create a focus point where you want your chakra to concentrate, find yourself, and mold that chakra where you want it, and release it.
So he did what it said, forget everything else, calm down, create a focus point, and release that chakra. (PLOT TWIST INCOMING!)
Surprisingly enough, the clone is much better, it is standing, but it is still not an exact mirror of kouki. He is somehow still doing something wrong. Now I seriously don’t realize what I am doing wrong, I am following and doing what I learned, what I know, what I was told, what did I do wrong?, he thought.
It was late at night, and he still havn’t mastered the clone technique, he went back home, still studying what he was doing wrong. When he was sleeping, he practised concentrating and molding chakra in bed. But ironically, he fell asleep while still molding chakra. The next morning, he woke up still really really tired, he realized he was molding chakra all night while he was sleeping. When he regained his chakra, he went back to the ninja academy, and continue trying to master clone technique, just the second he started to mold his chakra, he already felt that his chakra is a lot more calm than yesterday. He remember something again, something said that, if ninjas want to learn a new jutsu, ninjas usually start to practise where they felt safest, because there, their chakra is the most calm, and they can concentrate a lot better, then they move on to less safe places, then to dangerous places.
So he did what it said, he went to where he felt safest, his bedroom. He mold his chakra again, and did the proper hand seals: RAM, SNAKE, TIGER (somehow i already memorized it). He did it! He created a clone properly, he tried it again to make sure he mastered it. Then he moved on to other places, and eventually get to the ninja academy. Now, he have fully mastered the clone technique, awesome! :glowfrog: (no plot twist here, sadly) Next, he will need to master transformation technique to pass ninja academy, how will he do on that? (and how much plot twists will there be? :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully the story makes sense, i will sadly remake it if it doesn't.
WC: 610
Claims
Clone technique
3 stat points (1 per 200 WC right?)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for Clone Technique Empty Re: Training for Clone Technique

Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm
Approved o-o
Permissions in this forum: