Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:25 pmAkki SenjuLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Clone technique and discovery (Training, closed) Empty Clone technique and discovery (Training, closed)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:00 am
Estelle came to Zach's room to get him up for school when she looked around the room it didn't seem like Zach was there it was so unlike him he left a note for her everytime he had left but noticed the window was open. Estelle rushed to look out out it worried but didn't see Zach anywhere. Meanwhile Zach had taken a book on the different villages and there histories and the clans that were in them from a stand then ran off climbling up the same tree the academy teacher had all the students learn on and cracked open the book until he noticed how high the sun was in the sky. He was already late for the academy he could only imagine what they would be learning today. Zach closed the book as he got down from the tree then opened it back up as he hit the ground walking slowly to the academy. Zach had finally reached the academy peeking up from over his book he closed it before entering the classroom. It seemed like all eyes were on Zach as he noticed the teacher staring at him and the rest of the students. It seemed like they learning the clone jutsu today he had read a little bit about it but bet he was going to be made a example of for being so late. “Well glad you could join us Zach. “ The teachers voice sounded angry. Why don't you come over here and show us what you know of the clone technique seeing how you are too good to show up for the class on time. Zach walked in front of every looking at the teacher. “Can I see the signs please.” The teacher looked at Zach then spoke “Ram, Snake, And Tiger.” Zach put up two fingers in front of him focusing his chakra before he made the hand signs of Ram, Snake, and Tiger and a sloppily made clone of himself. He watched it dissapear then looked at the other students it seemed most of them had already learned how to do it. Zach put his head down as he knew he had failed with that attempt and couldnt figure out what he was doing wrong. I will do this Zach proclaimed as he made the hands signs quicker this time Ram, Snake, then Tiger it still wasn't a perfect clone but it looked better then his first attempt. The academy teacher looked at him “Thats enough for now go sit.” His voice was calmer then before. Zach grabbed his book off the floor as he dropped it when trying to perform the jutsu it was not on a page he was to yet but it was about Kirigakure no Sato. Zach was shocked cause not only was it about this village who killed each other but about one specific clan the Kaguya clan. The academy teacher then spoke “Class dismissed.” Zach slowly got up the book in his arm he couldn't believe what he had just read he headed back to the house at which he sat down looking at Estelle. “What's my full name” Zach asked well his voice cracked and a pain you could sense in his voice. “Zachariah Kaguya. Why what is wrong?” Zach slammed the book down opening it to the exact page then running out of the house to he needed to clear his head and being humilated in class just made it that much worse. Zach found a spot away from everything then concentracted on his chakra before making the hand signs of Ram, Snake and Tiger. This clone was a perfect image of himself he knew he could do it but only one why stop at one Zach's mind raced. Zach forced to keep doing the proper hand signs until he could make two clones then noticed someone running towards him. Zach stayed in one place but didnt recognize him in his enraged stat. It wasn't another member of his class maybe it was a bandit as he notice it pulled out a kunai it was a ninja. Zach wasn't thinking straight as a million things rushed through his brain at the same time then finally why was he being targeted. Before Zach could react this ninja was already in front of him “Die monster.” This ninja's kunai made it close enough to touch Zachari's skin. Zachari's eyes were closed but he didn't feel any pain was he already dead he thought to himself as he opened his eyes and saw that the ninja was impaled by Zach's bones. “You truly are a monster.” Zach saw the bones detach as they stayed in the body but he still had all his bones. Zach breathed heavily as he saw the body he removed the mask of this asailant it was Estelle. Zach didn't even shed a tear just looked at her watching the life run out of her “ I thought you were different but now I see it is clear you were just a pawn for me to gain new power.” Zach watched Estelle take her then lifted her body and threw it in a nearby river before returning to that blood stained spot he used for training. Zachariah laughed evily as he learned how to control this ability to take bones from his own body and use them as a weapon it didn't take long for Zach to get used to this power as he headed back to the house he stayed in he needed to find out more about his clan and this gift that seemed to be possessed by them so Zach set out for the library looking for any information on the kaguya clan that he could only to left with more mystories then he was hoping it seemed there was not much on the clan besides for being killed for attacking a village. Zach shook his head frustrated “If I gain the power I want I will restore my clan.”

Clone technique Word count : 1002
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Clone technique and discovery (Training, closed) Empty Re: Clone technique and discovery (Training, closed)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Sure, approved for training and +5 stats.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum