Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Some fun in the village [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Some fun in the village [open]

Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 pm
Vixie didn't chase after James when he pulled away from her. Instead she simply sat up pleasently and licked the blood out of her fur as if everything was perfectly fine and she hadn't just chewed on a person. Kuro chuckled and scratched his head. "Sorry about that, you were saying the vultures could have you and she wanted to get you first. I uh, I don't know much about any space time wibbly wobbley stuff, but I can fix this." Kuro performed three hand seals and his hands lit up with the blue glow of chakra. He grabbed Jame's where he had been bitten and focused, pouring his chakra into the injured cells. James would feel an odd tingling sensation as Kuro's chakra rapidly sped up the healing process, the flow of blood stopping as his veins closed from the outside world and began working like the tubes they were meant to be. "She just wanted you to get up and stop being so glum." Kuro would release his arm once the wound had finished healing up and smile at everyone. "I'm from Yuki, so I don't really know much about these Anbu guys, but they sound pretty tough. As for what I can teach you guys, I specialize in water jutsu. Working on my medical stuff too though. Other than that, Sparing's a great way to get in some good quality training. We should probably find another spot to do that though."
[wc - 244]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Some fun in the village [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Some fun in the village [open]

Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 pm
Well problem solved. The fox had stopped biting, and all was right with the world. Ryugia smiled, and extended his hand. "I don't believe I've introduced myself. I am Ryugia of the Uchiha clan. It's a pleasure to meet you" He said to the boy from Yuki. "Sorry about my initial bluntness. "I had't seen you around before, and I can be a tad protective of my friends. I say we head over to the training fields for some sparring. I'll let you figure out my specialty once we start." He said with a sly smile. "Sheer force alone won't beat him. I'll have to out smart this kid if I want to win." Ryugia thought. He Ryugia turned in the direction of the fields, and slowly began to move that way. "Why don't we start moving, and we can talk along the way. I'm interested to hear about your home. What's it like?" He said asking the new boy. He had a friendly nature and was truly curious. He hadn't heard of the place the boy had said, but made a mental note to research it later.  
((Word count: 200))
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue May 12, 2015 8:34 pm
Amaya huffed, but a jutsu he wanted, a jutsu she would teach. Perhaps this Kuro boy could pick it up as well. Now she was more irritated that someone other then her thought they could learn space time. It was her thing, and it wasn't fair for someone esle to steal her thunder like that. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I'll train with you guys, and as for space/time jutsu, I am definetly the one to come to. I'll show you the one i'm learning, but be careful, you might erase your own existence."
Of course, there wasn't any danger in that, but scaring the kid made her feel a little better. Perhaps he would a sort of be an apprentice to her. She could use someon to practice these techniques on, and a willing person would be great. Though she should show him the one she was working on. "This is called Flicker Movement. I havent super advanced it, so don't expect too much, but i'm sure you and I will get it in no time at all."
With that she preformed the rat and boar sign, and her body was giving off a sort of golden aura. She started running, and gave a sort of flickering effect as she did so, running off to the  training grounds, but keeping a close eye on the party so that she wouldn't outrun them too fast. Though the boy that wasn't from here, she wasn't positive she would be better then him. He was an uknown here.

WC- 250
Flicker Movement (750/2,000)

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Tue May 19, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue May 12, 2015 10:36 pm
Kuro looked to Vixie and motioned with his thumb to Amaya. "Vixie, Follow her while I chat with my new friend." Vixie stood up and narrowed her eyes as she focused on Amaya, dashing after her using Speedy Feet to keep up with ease. Kuro then stuck close to Ryugia to chat. "Well, Yuki's not as big as konoha, but it's still nice. It's way up north, so there's ice and snow everywhere year round. You gotta be careful going out too far unprepared, cause you'll freeze to death if you get lost. The people there are nice too... or, were nice." Kuro's smile fell a bit and he sighed as he thought about home. "It got kind of dangerous and I haven't been back there in awhile... I don't even know if the town is still standing... my parents are probably okay. Hozuki's don't die easy. Still... kinda sucks. Got lost in the Jungle of waterfall country for awhile and didn't get to go home afterwards... I miss the rabbits and wolves and bears. they're all white and can sneak up on you. I caught a rabbit once but then a wolf pack showed up and ran me off... I miss those wolves."
wc-204
[post got destroyed before I could post earlier]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 8:17 am
It was interesting listening to Kuro. His land was so different from theirs. It was an unforgiving landscape, and yet he still loved it as home. Ryugia wondered if he would feel  the same way if the leaf village was like that. He thought he would, but how could he ever be sure. "Your land sounds amazing, but it also sounds dangerous. It would be exciting to visit. Even as dangerous as it is. You still miss it, and that is a trait to be admired. You love your home, the good and the bad. I guess since you've told me about yourself I'll tell you about me. I am a member of the Uchiha clan. The Kekei Genki known as the Sharingan runs through our family. Unfortunately my clan has a.... not so bright past. Sometimes we aren't completely trusted, but I want to change that forever. I want to bring honor to the Uchiha name. I want to become the next Hokage. I want to make this Village a better place than it already is. Once I become Hokage I want to help those villages that have been destroyed. I want them to stand proud again. I swear to you, when I become stronger, and I become Hokage I will see that one day you get to return to the home you love. I will change this world. I will see the light on the other end of the tunnel with the eyes gifted to me." As Ryugia finishes. He can see the training fields up ahead. They are finally here.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 16, 2015 10:46 pm
(( Hey I am actually trying to become the nect Hoakage, so if any of you would want to pop over to this RP and just sorta vote for me that would be amazing :). ))
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun May 17, 2015 2:53 am
Amaya happily felt the breeze run through her long and flowing hair, and giggled a bit to herself. The speed was exhilarating, and she enjoyed it profusely. Dodging past rocks, fallen branches and other obstacles, she was nearing the training grounds when she heard something...panting next to her. Looking down, she noticed that boys fox was, rather irritatingly, keeping pace with her. "Shoo! Your not supposed to be faster then me your a fox!"
This must be his familiar. Some of them were very powerful if they were controlled by powerful ninja. Her opinion of this Kuro boy was changing. Obviously he was more competent then he let on. She didn't want to be left behind by such a person, and would need to quickly find some way to match him. She hated being last in anything, and being weaker then an outsider would not do at all for her. She shook her head as she continued the glow of Flicker movement, but slowed down to observe the training area. They would likely spar now, which was fine for her. She was a little nervous though, because she knew this would be her first real spar against people in similar strength as her. She'd never had to fight people close to her before, it was usually just Hisano who was much above her. This would be a true test of her skill, so she'd have to do her absolute best to show off her potential. She wouldn't be shown up.

WC- 250
Flicker Movement: (1,000/2,000)

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Tue May 19, 2015 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 17, 2015 2:33 pm
Kuro chuckled once Ryugia finished speaking and nodded in approval. "Sounds pretty good to me." He looked around at everyone then clapped his hands twice. Vixie heard the clap and stopped chasing Amaya, returning instead back to Kuro's right. "All right, the best way I know to train is sparing, but there's a bunch of us so we can do this a few different ways. We can split into pairs and fight one on one, split into teams and fight two on two, or all three of you can go against me and Vixie." Kuro smiled and gently pet Vixie behind her ears. While he wasn't mentioning it to anyone, he was starting to try and feel her cells and how they were reacting to his. The palm of his hand partially liquified to get a closer feel to the fox. He stood there and focused while waiting for the others to decide how they would spar, starting to discern the difference between the dead, lifeless hair cells and thew gently moving skin cells.
wc-174
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum