Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Some fun in the village [open] Empty Some fun in the village [open]

Sat May 09, 2015 11:19 pm
Kuro carefully slipped inside of a small clothing shop, looking around to make sure no one was watching him before using the simple transformation technique, turning himself into a mannequin and standing still. People walked by without noticing the extra fake person model. As he sat motionless and waited for a few minutes before Vixie came into the store, sniffing around. The fox ignored the people who stared at the non-native creature and continued tracking her master. When she reached the disuised Kuro, she sata down and stared up at him, her tail swishing slightly, knowing she had found him. Kuro didn't move however, wanting to see if Vixie would give up. Instead, the large fox leaped up onto him and knocked him to the ground, forcing him out of his transformation. Kuro laughed and hugged Vixie before getting up and running out of the store. "Come on Vixie, let's go see what kind of friends we can make in this town!"
wc - 162
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Some fun in the village [open] Empty Re: Some fun in the village [open]

Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 am
Amaya Retsuno, the space/time genin, wandered through the village. The title she had just given herself didn't totally fit at the moment, because she only had one jutsu of the kind. She would need more of course to be worthy of being called that as well as the prodigy she knew she could be. She was being thoughtful about what exactly there was to learn, and started practicing the hand seals for flicker movement. It was a jutsu she may or may not have slipped into the official jutsu office at the Kage's office, on nothing but pure conjecture that it would work. However, simply coming up with an idea wasn't enough. To fully realize the idea and press it forward into an action was what she needed to do. Space time jutsu were immensley difficult to learn, however, as they required one to draw energy from the cosmos itself, which was no small feat in itself. Lower tricks were occasionally just a minor pull on that cosmic force, and ninjutsu to back up what she was unable to do. She wanted to be the best at space time jutsu however, so all of her techniques had to be one hundred percent fabric of time ripping coolness, and not just some flashy tricks. She sighed as she went through the seals, lost in thought when all of a sudden a boy came charging out of a store with his pet fox. Should he not pay attention, he would slam right into her!

WC - 250

Flicker Movement: 250/2,000

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Tue May 19, 2015 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 3:59 pm
Kuro's eyes widened as he saw the people in front of him. He smashed into James with enough force to push him into Amaya and knock all three of the ninja into a pile, Vixie stopping and watching as Kuro pushed himself off of them with a laugh. "Ahahaha, nice pile up! Oh man I missed being around enough people for that to happen!" Kuro dusted himself off and grinned at the people he ran into. "Anyways, sorry about that. My name's Kuro! This is cutie here is Vixie." Kuro gestured to vixie with one hand and the fox seemed to smile a bit at the strangers as he introduced her. "Who are you two?"
wc-115 [Oh you know, just extreme pain, muscle spasms, that kinda thing. -Kuro Hozuki]
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 8:17 pm
Amaya eeps as she is knocked down with another boy thrown on top of her from trying to protect her. All he did was cause more damage in the end. When Kuro got up, Amaya huffed a bit, dusting off her coat and straightening her hair. "Hey watch it! I am trying to get some training done and people running into me doesnt help!"
She hadn't meant to seem rude but he had unterupted her train of thought pretty badly and she couldn't remember quite what subject she had been on. "My name is Amaya, who are you?"
She assumed the other boy would give his name after whatever words he had with the boy so Amaya didn't address him just yet. She did manage to return to her train of thought, however, that flicker movement jutsu. She mentally went over the signs and figured that if these two were going to be ramming into her, perhaps they would become good test subjects to try it on. She didn't quite have any one else around to help her, but she didn't know this boy with the blue coat. He didn't look like any Konoha genin she had ever seen, which means his level of power was uknown to her. Thats wasn't always a good way to go into something, to spar an opponent and know nothing about them. She would have to study him carefully in these next few minutes and hopefully she would at least see a way to beat him if they sparred.

WC- 250

Flicker Movement- 500/2,000

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Tue May 19, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm
"Oh I wouldn't do that if I was you James. I don't see any vultures around but-" Before he could finish, Vixie laid down and held James's arm in her front paws so she could start gnawing on his arm. "Vixie will eat your flesh if you don't wanna use it." Vixie's tail wagged as she started eating the kid's arm, her sharp teeth drawing blood after she found a good biting spot. Kuro turned to Amaya, letting James decide whether or not he wanted to be fox food for himself. "And you said training. Running into people is probably the best way to get some training in. I'll help you train! You can practice moves on me all you want! You too if you want mister dramatic."
wc-128
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Mon May 11, 2015 8:32 am
Ryugia stood on top of the store the Kid with the fox had just come out of. He watch the events unfold with a slight smile. It was quite comical really. The kid came barreling out with no sense of what was in front of him, and Amaya wasn't paying enough attention to react in time. James however... he saw promise in the kid. The way he jumped in front of Amaya taking the brunt of the impact, that was a trait Ryugia held high. Ryugia, still trying to form a genin squad made a mental note to watch his progression, and see if he could be of use. With all his speed he flipped down, with one turn, landing gracefully on the ground behind The kid with the fox. He put an arm around his shoulder. "If you could please call your fox off of my friend, I would be most appreciative. Letting our animals chew on people isn't a common custom around here." Ryugia said smiling. He didn't know this kid, but from what his sharingan had told him when evaluating him, he was strong. He had an immense amount of chakra. He moved to stand over by Amaya. "You alright Amaya?" He said addressing his friend. His gaze shifted to the other ninja on the ground who's arm was in the jaws of the fox. Blood trickled down his arm, which put Ryugia on edge. He didn't like seeing his friends hurt, and any leaf village shinobi is a friend of his. 
(Word count: 255- claims- 1 stat point))
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 pm
Amaya was still a little irritated but at Ryugia's arrival, she looked up at him to acknowledge him. "Yes I am fine."
Then looking at Kuro she crossed her arms and shook her head. "If you wanna help me train thats fine, but I really think you should call off the fox. The anbu here can be a little stingy and they may take offense to it."
Amaya had the feeling the boy wasn't from around here, though it didnt really matter to her. If he would be nice and call off his fox, Amaya wouldn't mind training with him.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum