Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?] Empty A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?]

Thu May 09, 2013 1:55 pm
Xuro Hyuga a brand new member of Konohagakure since just a few hours ago... He walked through the streets of Konoha still finding his way around his new village that he can now call home. He was still emotionless as ever. He was a stranger in such a strange place where he knew no one and no one knew him. He was a bit shy and nervous as well. He just wanted someone that he could be friends with and someone that will help him feel at home. He hoped that there were some friendly people or at least someone that will have to courtesy to approach him...
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?] Empty Re: A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?]

Sat May 11, 2013 5:30 am
Masaru had been on his way back from a mission, a boring D-rank, naturally, as he had yet to meet up with his team. That was something that he was looking forward to, but thinking about it did not make it happen sooner. However, something caught Masaru’s attention; a jounin who was wandering around in a… weird way for such a high-ranked ninja. Surely a jounin should know where nearly everything is? Well, the headband said that the jounin were a leaf ninja. It could just be that he was not familiar with this part of the town, or something like that. Well, the easiest way to find the answer to a question was to ask someone who could answer it, so Masaru approached the ninja. “Hey, what are you doing here? You look a bit out of place, truth to be told.” He said with a grin, hoping that the other ninja would not be insulted by his words.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?] Empty Re: A new Village... [Open, someone, anyone RP?]

Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm
Xuro's daze of day dreaming came to an sudden end by the sound of voice. That voice seemed to be speaking to him. He snapped out of his daze, walking like a mindless Zombie with no destination. He stopped in his tracks and looked around to see who had spoke to him. He saw a boy standing before him inquiring about Xuro being Lost. Well in fact he was very lost but now maybe this boy could help him find his way around this new village, his new home. He was actually happy to see something was kind enough to approach him and speak to him. He looked at the boy with his cold hard byakugan eyes of the Hyuuga. His eyes being a mutated, evolved form of the original white pearl byakugans. Ofcourse this was just the appearance. They still had that same cold look like the white ones. The veins around his eyes slowly bulged out of his skin as he activated his Doujutsu. His eyes being ocean blue expressed cold hard pain yet also showed some peace in them. His facial expression and emotion was as straight as ever. His face couldn't hardly be scrutinised or understood. They gave off very little information about Xuro. Ofcourse he didn't want to feel and be like this. He wanted to happy and joyful as he was a long, long time ago.. But that would never be. He can't change his emotion as hard as he tried he could only improve on little. His past, his pain, mummified his face like this, unchangeable. He could change his emotion and his expressions but that was something he couldn't accomplish on his own.

Anyway, Xuro gazed thoughtlessly at the boy's chakra and studied him for a few moments of complete silence. After that, his veins returned to normal and he looked up at the boy. He twitched his cheek bones, which were a sign of a smile. That was best he learnt he could do... He then replied in his flat emotionless voice he always talked in, "Yes indeed I am... I am... Not of this village... I have just joined Konohagakure... Recently... A few hours ago... Ofcourse.. I know not of anything or anyone in this village... I am lost in my journey home..."
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Sun May 12, 2013 6:55 pm
As to did Samaruo just get back from a mission, he was in dire need of a break from it all. He didn't hate leading a team; in fact he looked at it a san extension of his family, one that whose bonds would grow stronger through time. However, he just needed a much needed break from it all, some me time, while dealing with that other problem..., his life was just in tatters. With his head slightly down he roamed the streets of the leaf village, wearing his full chuunin gear that was somewhat freshly kept, and a headband that had a bright shine to it.

As he walked the streets he would hear a few words that held a bit of misery, empty and dull. When he looked up, towards his left he would see a unique individual, judging by the appearane not to mention the eyes, he was without a doubt a member of the hyuuga clan. But this detail was but a faint conclusion, all Samaruo wanted to do was to greet the man, make him feel at home, his new home in the leaf village. While stepping up to introduce himself he noticed another person to whom he was talking to, Samaruo would nod his head towards him in a greeting fashion, right after the hyuuga. "I couldn't help but over here that you are a new comer to this village." A hand that offered friendship stuck out towards the hyuuga, Samaruo's right hand. "Hi, I’m Samaruo, nice to meet you... both actually”, he said a he quickly nodded his head towards the other one.

After the greeting to the both of them, Samaruo casually wait for a reply, hopefully he was not interrupting anything. The noise of the passing villagers in the streets filled the air as he waited in silence.
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 pm
Masaru had to stop himself from taking a step back, as the other ninja activated his… Byakugan eyes? They were slightly different from the ones that Masaru had seen before, but the look on his face and the veins bulging matched the Hyuuga that Masaru had seen before. But then again, every Hyuuga that he had seen was born in Konoha, and this other ninja had just said that he was not of Konoha. Maybe there was yet another branch clan of the Hyuuga somewhere out there? Well, it would make sense. A clan being present in more than one village was in no way uncommon.

He was just about to inquire as to where the other ninja had come from, when another Konoha ninja joined the conversation. At least a chuunin, if the clothes that he wore had anything to say. While Masaru had a feeling that this person, Samaruo, was an Uchiha, he decided not to ask for it, but merely look for the fan that he believed that most Uchiha had somewhere on their clothes, but nodded back at the chuunin. “My name is Masaru. It is nice to meet you as well. That naturally counts for you as well.” He said, the last bit directed at the Hyuuga.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2013 1:46 pm
Another person to Xuro's delight was kind as to come and greet him. Xuro tried smiling again by only got a twitching of his cheeks. His gaze slowly turned towards the new boy that came to them. He had said his name was Samaruo and he over heard the conversation Xuro was having with his other boy. The boy named Samaruo gave his hand out for Xuro to shake. Xuro's veins again bulged out around his eyes as he activated his byakugan once again. It became usual tradition for his to activate his byakugan and check every person he meets, chakra out and such. It was just something he had gotten use to since he was a missing nin. Samaruo seemed alright so Xuro's veins calmed down as he deactivated his byakugan. His hand slowly reached forward and shook Samaruo's hand. His lips slowly opened up as he began to talk, still in his slow emotionless voice, "its... Nice... To meet you guys too... Masaru and Samaruo... My first two acquaintances I've met since being in Konohagakure... I hope I can meet more..." Xuro then twitched his cheeks again trying to smile. This time it was a lot better than before. His lips stretched a few centimetres in a split second before coming back to a straight emotionless face as it originally was.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 15, 2013 2:40 pm
The two would shake hands, a possible friendship maybe, who knows. But before contact was made, he noticed a few things that were a bit off, signals and signs that Xuro displayed. They were signs of nervousness, and fright, Samaruo also saw the byakugan, trained on him now. With all these signs and measures, he was almost certain that Xuro was on edge. Upon hearing the spaced sentence that Xuro said, explained it all, he was indeed shy. Samaruo then retracted his hand, offering a few more words of comfort, "Relax, you seem a bit to on edge. You’re in pretty secured village, or so I was told", Samaruo said jokingly. But in seriousness the village was a safe place, the safest place by far, Viper did tell Samaruo such. "But don't worry about that, there are plenty other promising people here you can meet in Konoha..." Before he spoke any further to Xuro, he stopped himself due to not knowing the name of this new comer, so he decided to turn his attention towards Masaru.

"Nice to meet you Masaru."

Samaruo then looked around as he felt the back of his head with his left hand, running his hand through his jet black hair. Performing such action reminded him that he had to cut it soon; he scanned the area for a barber. The awkward silence began to set in, until Samaruo quickly thought up another question liven the mood since Xuro's nervous attitude wasn't helping at all, "So do you have any new plans huh... what was your name again?"
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 2:06 pm
Xuro was delighted to see this boy Samaruo try to make Xuro feel at home. He twitched his cheeks once more and tried to smile again still not a proper smile but xuro felt he was getting there. "Thank... You... I'm just... Trying... To get use to this new village..." Xuro looked around and sees all the people walking and around seeming so use to this place. This made xuro feel out of place but thanks to this two boys, they made him feel at home. "Uh... My name is Xuro Hyuuga, remember that name... Because I will be around and I hope we can get to know one another better..." Xuro now feeling very much at home. His speech becoming a tad bit more fluent although it still needs a lot more progress. "I want to hopefully, find some good training... partners... I want to continue my training and... Learn some more of my clan's gentle fist techniques and other such training..." Xuro did want to do some training, he never do much training as a missing ninja. Just then he remembered something. He wanted to introduce Masaru and Samaruo to 2 special friends of Xuro. He decided to show them his two friends a little bit later one once he feels he can fully trust them and regard them as an ally or a friend...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am
Samaruo nodded towards Xuro as he continued to talk, he seemed like a nice person. He smiled at Xuro's introduction to his name, "I will keep it in mind."

Xuro then mentioned what sounded like a proposal to a spar, Samaruo would love to go up against the hyuuga, but, time was not on his side today. So, Samaruo decided to postpone this fated spar towards a later date, "I would love to, except I have matters to attend to. Once I'm free I'll come looking for you to see if you’re still interested." Samaruo nodded towards Masaru in a goodbye as he left the circle, "Take it easy you two, till then Xuro." With his goodbye, Samaruo would disappear within the constant shifting of the village crowd; the center of the village was always the busiest place in the village. Once he had taken care of a few things, Samaruo would search out of Xuro once more, to take up the offer.

[Exit]
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 pm
Xuro would feel it was turn to leave as 
well. Since the boy named Samaruo left he too decided to go. 
He wanted to find an apartment for him to stay in and get something to eat. He slipped his hands in his pocket and with an unemotional look on his face, made his way whistling, down the streets of Konohagakure... 

Before doing anything, he first wanted to see Konohagakure's training grounds. He headed off there to check it out and maybe to even get some training done. He didn't know when last he had trained and honed his skills, he didn't even know what skills and abilities he still possessed. Once he had reached the training grounds or he hoped it was, he would enter it and look around. It was very bright and sunny filled with the greenery of plants and grass as well as the mighty green leafed trees that stood tall.

The atmosphere and environment made Xuro want to stay and do some training. He hoped to learn a new element maybe. He really liked fire after his first element of wind. Fire was majestic mighty and powerful just like wind. He would tree to see if he could command and control his chakra to a fire state. He focused his chakra upon his hand for a few minutes till it glowed with an invisible chakra aura which he could only see due to his active byakugan. He then treied to change it into fire nature. After a couple of minutes of concentration it turned into a light orange color glow. He smiled as he was now tired and felt that was enough for today. He had made some progress and he would continue his training and hopefully fully learn fire release tomorrow. He then headed out of the training grounds and into the busy village...      

[EXIT]
[TWC: 1504- 15 JP & 7 Stats. 1504/2000 towards learning Fire element]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum