Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

New Village Training (Open) (NK) Empty New Village Training (Open) (NK)

Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 am
Ryou was now wondering Konoha because he didn't get the lay out. His first self mission was to go find Salzem's house by looking for his name on the mail box. It was also a good way to look around this massive village. The blue sky, wondrous building, mesmerizing weather and much much more. He soon found a row of houses and then found the mail box with Sal's name. (Assuming its unlocked) Ryou entered the home and placed his belongings inside the house, he didn't bother with touring the house he'll leave that to Salzem once he got to him home village, if he would get to his home village. 

Now on two the next thing he wanted to do in the leaf village. Ryou knew that it was supposed to be like a vacation for Ryou but he really wanted to get as strong as Sal and Ayame, and that wasn't going to be done sitting around. This could also be a nice time to make new friends and maybe a rival. He soon left he house to find the training grounds for Konoha. 

It took about an hour but Ryou was starting to get the lay out of the village, and even found himself at the destination that he wanted to find, the training grounds. He found that there were only a couple people there at the moment, throwing shuriken, punches and kicks, and a couple with ninjutsu. Ryou got in and started to weave signs, first he was going to try getting Dance of the Seedling Fern again. After the hand signs he put in the chakra, three bone blades came forth from the ground. Ryou held that position for awhile to get some more bones up out of the ground. He got to five bones that were 30 meters tall, he felt a bit proud but he knew that he needed more to make it complete. 

Next up was Dust cloud. Ryou weaved the signs and infused his chakra into the jutsu. The breathed out and only a small cloud of dust appeared. He sighed and tried again but it still seem futile, it didn't get any bigger than any of the once before it. He knew that he would try again later and that eventually he would get to the point that he could use it in battle against Sal, Ayame or any other opponent he faces. He would then lay down against the 30 meter bone pillar he made to get a little break. Ryou did just realized that without a Suna headband, no one would know that he was from the sand if they didn't know him. That just made him hope that he would cause any trouble. 

TWC:456

1312/3000 for Dust cloud
982/4000 for Dance of the Seedling Fern

(DO NOT APPROVE YET)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

New Village Training (Open) (NK) Empty Re: New Village Training (Open) (NK)

Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 am
Much like Ryou had told him, Kotsuzui found the kid at the training grounds. There were other kids that could be found out and about the training grounds but Ryou kept to himself to train on his own. Kotsuzui watched from a distance out of sight for the Suna nin. He was going to approach the visitor just not at this moment. He wanted to let the kid practice on his own for a bit. Also, it would potentially allow Kotsuzui to see what the kid was capable of. 

There he stood, watching Ryou has he slapped a set of hand seals together to practice his future jutsu. Kotsuzui's eye would open wide with both shock and from being surprised at what he had just witnessed. After Ryou had performed the necessary hand seals, a small amount of bones began erupting from the ground rising a total of 30 meters into the air. "He's a Kaguya...!" Kotsuzui would say to himself as a could not hold back a sly grin. Another one of his kin, how exciting. But the skill he was using was not one Kotsuzui was familiar with nor had he ever even heard of it. He wondered if that was the full capability of the skill, or if Ryou was still in the process of learning it which could only mean that it could be used at a much larger scale. Now Kotsuzui was really intrigued. 

He watched as Ryou finished practicing a second jutsu which created some cloud of smoke or dust, but even that one seemed incomplete. It was pretty clear the kid was still learning both jutsu. Only when Ryou sat down did Kotsuzui decided to make his way over to him. With his bare feet stepping softly onto the grass, Kotsuzui walked up to the resting Suna nin before speaking. "You didn't tell me you were also a member of the Kaguya clan. It's always.... exciting meeting more members" Kotsuzui added with a sly grin. Kotsuzui hoped Ryou was much like himself and his partner Kirino, in that they had a certain thirst for battle as most Kaguya members did. Maybe in a matter of moments Kotsuzui was going to find out if Ryou had it.

"These bones here..." Kotsuzui said as he gently placed his hand on one of the five bones as he ran his palm down its surface. "I've never seen a Kaguya sprout them from the ground. What skill is this? Is it ninjutsu?" Kotsuzui asked. He was hoping it wasn't. He was no the most proficient user in ninjutsu. And a skill with the killing potential this one had, he was really hoping it wasn't ninjutsu. Otherwise he may never be able to utilize such a technique.
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 am
To Zakari, the training grounds had become his home away from home. It was a place where he could train, and where he could get away from family. He had been spending most of his time working on figuring out who to perform katon jutsu. So far, he was stuck at just blowing out a couple of sparks if he was lucky. This training had taken up most of his time, so much so that he had slept out here. He spent so much time there that he knew most of the faces that trained here. Which is why his curiosity was peaked, when he spotted someone he did not recognize. He did not move from his spot, and simply chose to watch. The new arrival looked to have blonde hair, and on closer inspection, seemed to be his age. Which made him even more curious. Zakari thought he knew everyone in his age group.

He was starting to think that he had just never noticed the guy, when the guy started weaving hand seals. Suddenly, bone blades sprouted from the ground. He definitely had never met this guy, he would have remembered something like this. 

Another shinobi arrived at the training grounds, and appeared to be talking to the mystery kid. This man was obviously older than Zakari, or the mystery kid. This man also wore a leaf village headband, identifying him as a member of the village. He did not know the guy, but he looked familiar. Maybe, he had seen him around the village. Judging by the guys age, he was probably at least a chuunin. Zak must have seen him working around the village at some point. It was then that Zakari realized that the kid was not wearing a headband. Had he not graduated yet?

It did not matter, all that Zakari knew was that he needed to talk with this kid about that move. It was awesome, and super flashy. He got up from his seat on the ground, and walked over to the two.

"Dude, what was that? That was so cool. Were those bones? Who are you? Are you an academy student?" 

Zak had not introduced himself, and had even interrupted a conversation between the two, but his mind was completely occupied with figuring out who this kid was. He would apologize after he got his answer.

WC: 395
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue May 02, 2017 12:21 pm
First Kotsuzui showed up, Ryou was happy to see that he showed up. Then another genin showed up, another konoha shinobi. First he replied to both by explaining what the jutsu, "That was Dance of Seedling Fern, I'm surprised that you haven't heard of it Kotsuzui, anyway it is the only recorded ninjutsu in our clan." He mostly directed it towards the fellow Kaguya. "Also, sorry Kotsuzui, I forgot to tell you." He would smile nervously. Then he brought his attention to Zakari to answer his questions. "Yes they were bones, that's my kekki genki and no, I'm not an academy student, I'm a Suna ninja, it's a long story." Ryou laughed a bit again. Then he would intoduce himself to Zakari because he had already introduced himself to Kotsuzui, "I'm Ryou Kenshin," Ryou would ask the fellow genin, "and you are?"

WC:142
TWC:598

1386/3000 for Dust cloud
1053/4000 for Dance of the Seedling Fern

(DO NOT APPROVE YET)
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue May 02, 2017 5:24 pm
Han was about to train in the training grounds, doing his regular drills to keep in shape. He was just about ready to go on a run before seeing bones rising up from the ground and he was jut in awe and amazed. A wide smile formed on his face as he looked around to see the source of these bones and he sees a boy he had never seen before. Han notices his hands and sees him start to weave hand seals to perform a jutsu he had never seen before either. A small puff of dust came out of the boy's mouth and Han just looked at him, curious to what he was doing. He started to approach when the boy moved over to the bone pillar to rest. Han took this as a sign that he made it and he walked over. Two other people arrived before him and they all started to chat and converse among each other. Han reached the three conversing people and tried to join the conversation.

"Hi! Sorry to interrupt but do you mind if I join in?" Han asks politely. He is only 12 years-old so he was polite and on guard with everyone he meets. He then looks over to the boy without a headband and he starts to ask him a few questions. "Did you make this pillar of bone?" He asks pointing at it. "I've never seen anyone use bones before." Han says with childlike wonder. He waits for a reply before asking any other questions he might have and he scans the three people around him. 

'Two Leaf Shinobi and someone without a headband, huh. He seems pretty strong though, has he still not graduated?' He thinks to himself. He then quickly realizes he hasn't introduced himself and his face turns slightly red in embarrassment. "Oh, my name is Han by the way!" He says facing down so they won't see the slight blush on his face.

WC:331
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen

Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 pm
Zakari was glad that this kid was not a jerk, or something similiar. He hated dealing with people like that. The kid answered his question kindly, and even introduced himself. Zak casually circled him, while looking him over. He had never met a Suna ninja before, and was a little disappointed to see that they were not that different to a regular Konoha shinobi. 

"Nice to meet you, Ryou. My name is Zakari Akari, but just call me Zak. It's quicker that way." 

His mind went back to the bones, as he looked Ryou over one last time expecting bones to pop out from who knows where. Zak knew of the plenty of kekkei genkai's like his clan's Golden Eye, the Sharingan, and some others. But, this was his first time witnessing a bone kekkei genkai.

"Man, your kekkei genkai is awesome. noticeable. It just screams, 'Hey look at me. I'm awesome.' It's so flashy." This might have sounded a little weird, but it was not meant as an insult or anything, it was just the weird way in which Zakari thought about things.

Another kid arrived and jumped into the conversation, the more the merrier. This one was also his age, and he was a leaf genin. He recognized the face, as he saw him around the village. Yet, once again, he could not remember a name. He should really focus on remembering name more.

WC:239
TWC: 634
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Wed May 03, 2017 2:31 am
Just Kotsuzui's luck. The skill Ryou was practicing, Dance of the Seedling Fern, turned out to be the ONLY ninjutsu their clan possessed. Looks like he'd be missing out on what looked to be a high quality technique. "Don't sweat it kiddo" Kotsuzui said when Ryou apologized. "A word of advice, don't willingly give away you're kekki gankai to people you don't know. People like you and I possess a very powerful ability, among others. And there will always be others out there looking to take it from you for themselves" Kotsuzui said, giving him the same advice a former Kaguya had once given Kotsuzui. Now that Kotsuzui was a Chuunin, he felt a had a higher responsibility for his village and those who were to follow behind him in the shinobi world. 

Just as he finished giving Ryou the advice, and third person came along, attracted by the bones protruding from the ground. "This kid is a chatter box" Kotsuzui said to himself as he observed Zakari questioning Ryou. Though Ryou seemed to not mind answering any and all hi questions. Maybe it was too keep him quite, or maybe Ryou was simply that nice of a guy. Then a fourth person came, another Konoha genin. He eventually introduced himself as Han, the other one named Zakari. Both had been intrigued by Dance of the Seedling Fern and that's why the approached, Han asking Ryou more question.

"Ryou is a Genin from Suna" Kotsuzui would reply, answering Han's questions. "He's an ally to us, so we treat him as one of our own" he added, hoping that would save Ryou from the barrage of questions from the two kids. Kotsuzui only grinned at Han's remarks of having never seen someone use their bones. With that Kotsuzui would raise his right hand at about chest height and raise his palm to the sky. "There's a lot more we can do with our bones" he'd say as a sharp bone began to extend its way out from his open palm. Slowly, Kotsuzui pushed the bone sword out from his palm as it eventually extended to a three foot long weapon. With his left hand he grabbed the hilt and plucked it out from his palm as the hole it came from on his hands closed up. "As a Kaguya, both Ryou and I can manipulate our bones to pretty much do what we please, once we become proficient at it. This is a much simpler skill compared to what Ryou here was practicing, but deadly nonetheless." 

After having shown it to the three Genin, Kotsuzui slipped the sword into his belt under his massive white cloak. "The name's Kotsuzui, Kots for short" he say with a sly grin.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed May 03, 2017 5:28 am
Ryou blushes with all the attention he was getting out of the jutsu he was learning, thankfully Kotsuzui, or Kots, helped a bit. "Thanks guys but its no where near as cool as it's gonna get once i learn the whole thing, " he looked at Kots, "I believe I said we would spar." The next thing was more directed to everyone, "You guys are more than welcome to join, if you do wanna join we can do a team spar so we can all train with team work." Ryou would smile as he would like to see how a team battle would go out. 

Ryou would analyze the people before him, first, of course, was Kots. There wasn't to much know from glanze but his chuunin flak, which meant he was a chuunin. Sal's a chuunin and he beat me up pretty bad, and he is of my clan, there is a high chance he's a major in taijutsu. Ryou thought to himself as he was looking at Kots. Next up was Zak. There wasn't very much he could tell right off the bat but Ryou couldn't judge quite yet. Lastly was Han. Like Zak, there wasn't to much to notices right off the bat. He would then use a quick chakra sensory to finish his analyzes. He sensed that Han and Kots were both pretty loaded with chakra, Zak's wasn't as strong. Ryou put all these things into thought, of course, if no one else would join in the spar, then it was only important to studies Kots. Although, analyzing the few was pretty fun for Ryou. 
WC: 268
TWC: 886
1520/3000 for Dust cloud
1187/4000 for Dance of the Seedling Fern

(DO NOT APPROVE YET)
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am
Han listened to the reply of the chuunin, who introduced himself as Kotsuzui or Kots for short, and he was still amazed by these new techniques he had seen. He then looks up at the bone pillar once more and he recalls a technique he had read before, one that is similar. 'Certain-Kill Ice Spears was the name, I think. Let me just check it out.' He thinks to himself as he pulls out a small notebook of recorded Yuki techniques left behind by his mother. He reads it over quickly while listening to Ryou talk about sparring. After he checks the technique for any other requirements to learn or use. He quickly closes the notebook after it is done and he apologizes for seeming rude or ignorant. "Anyway, I would love to spar! It sounds like fun and a good test of strength and skill. Are we doing teams or free-for-all?" Han asks curiously as he starts to mold his chakra inside of him. "But I'd like to try something first if you don't mind. It won't take long." He says as he moves a couple of meters away from them, just enough that they wouldn't get hurt by it. He then focuses his chakra and utilizes his own kekkei genkai ability. He creates two spears made of ice erupt from the ground in front of him rising up to 5 meters tall and 2 meters wide. 'Ok, so two spears is my limit for now. I probably can't use this in a fight yet, so I'll refrain from it.' He thinks to himself. He then turns around and walks back to the group. "Sorry about that. I just wanted to try out a similar technique." He says with a smile on his face. "Ok, I'm ready for sparring now." Han says confidently.

WC:307
TWC:638
Certain-Kill Ice Spears 638/4000
Zakari Akari
Zakari Akari
Citizen

Wed May 03, 2017 10:40 am
He did not expect things to move so fast. He had just introduced himself, and now all of a sudden they were wanting to spar. This was not a bad thing, normally, someone would have had to hold him back just to try and stop him from agreeing to a spar. However, the obvious level of skill from these three were making him hesitate. On one side, you had a Suna genin that could make bones sprout from the ground, imagine what else he could do. Next, you have a Konoha CHUUNIN. That meant that he was probably way out of his league. Plus, he could also do the bone thing, except he had bone swords popping out of his hands. These two were enough to make him hesitate, and then the newest arrival, Han, went and had ice sprout from the ground. It was not even cold.

Zak was about to decline, when he heard his voice in his head 'Are you kidding me right now? Don't be a pansy Zak. We do not back down.' Crap, his inner voice was right. No matter what the challenge was, he was never going to back down. Not if he wanted to be a famous ninja. Besides, it is not like he was going to die, right?

He looked between the three and nodded "Yeah, I'm in. It sounds like fun."

He backed up a little from the group, and started to stretch and stuff. Also, the minute he decided he was going to spar. He began gathering chakra in his stomach, and heating it up. Heating the chakra up was easier than usual. Who would have thought that being nervous was an easy way to heat up your chakra.

WC: 289
TWC: 923
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum