Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

+4
Raiden Ametsuchi
Isshin Uchiha
Talia Rose
Ryugia Uchiha
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 pm
(Ryuga's)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Fri May 08, 2015 10:06 pm
((Sorry had AP tests this week and I was really busy.))

Ryugia stood stunned. Watching Salzem fall with a kunai in his back, and Isshin hit the ground after a hard attack. He stared at this horrific scene in front of him blank faced, eyes wide. His friends, even though they were new, he cared for them. His friends are everything to him. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. His friends had fallen in front of him, and Salzem had gotten hurt because of him. His hand went up to his chest. He grabbed and squeezed the spot near his heart. "What is this pain? It's is unlike anything I have ever felt. Why. Why did this have to happen? This is my fault. I'm a Uchiha, and I'm week." While these thoughts run through his mind. Ryugia's green eyes, suddenly change, turning ruby red, and a new puppil forms around his already present one, in the form of a tomoe. Immediately Fine details become apparent to him. He can see down to the fibers in the clothes of his friends, and the person who attacked them. "That's right. Him. This is his fault. If he hadn't come, none of this would have happened, but if they fell how could I ever match this guys strength. How would I stand up to him. Me a failure of an Uchiha..." A second tomoe appears in Ryugia's eyes. The world becomes vividly clear. He can see his friends chakra. He can't see the chakra network, but he can tell that his enemy is strong. "If I don't try, how can I ever know how strong I am." He thinks to himself. He sees the enemy turn and begin to leave. He begins to move forward. "Amaya. Take care of these two. I will see what can be done about this guy." Ryugia quickly takes out 5 shuriken with ninja wire attached to them. With all of them in hand He focuses his sight on the enemy. The person almost seems to move in slow motion as Ryugia launches the shuriken towards him. Ryugia doesn;t know his sharingan is active now, but he notices this new power seething through him, and it feels good. His  eyes train in on The ninja with his back turned, like a hawk watching it's prey. Ryugia has each strand of wire either in one of his hands or, he has one in his mouth. With quick flicks he adjusts the shuriken's paths, hoping to tie The enemy to a tree about a meter in front of him. If this happened, he would channel his lightning style Keiren into the metal wire, sending an electric shock that will cause the muscles in the enemy's body to contracts, and cramp, stunning him for a good bit, hopefully long enough for a leaf village Jonin to get here, and stop this, but hopefully they wouldn't get here before Ryugia got a chance to avenge his friends injuries. This raging anger flowing through him was unlike any he had felt., and he was not about to stifle it. He watched the shuriken close in, and an air of electricity built up around him, as his anticipation grew. This would be a strong Keiren. He wanted his opponent to feel pain. If this Jutsu wasn't enough, he could always try Lightning style Raikyum that might do some damage. He wouldn't let this end with This guys escape, Salzem, and Isshin deserve better than that. They deserve to be avenged. All his life Ryugia had lived to please everyone. He hadn't gotten into conflict, and he had lived a good life, so why all of the sudden was he consumed with such anger. Part of him wanted to control it, but the other part said let it go. Just give in, and so he did.  

((Keiren: Power 15- stunned for 2 turns)) 
WC:600

Claims: Sharingan Tomoe level 2, 3 stat points
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat May 09, 2015 5:42 pm
Amaya was, pretty much, freaked out by the turn of events. Two of her new friends were hurt, and the third was fighting off the attacker. She herself had no idea what she could do, so she began tending to the two who had fallen hoping to hep them regain consiousness. She needed to be stronger, especially to help out these people who were her friends. She shook her head, and steeled herself for the training she was going to have to do. What use was being smart if she had nothing to be smart with? She'd find a way to be strong and protect her friends!
Anonymous

Sat May 09, 2015 6:29 pm
Salzem was about to unleash his attack on the unknown attacker when he felt something sharp burrow into his Flak Jacket. It pierced it, digging it's way into the area next to his spine. His eyes widened and he fell to his knees, pain arching up and down his body with each breath. His eyes flared from surprise to rage. Exhaustion was next, he fell on his front a second later, breaths light. His fingers curled into fists, still conscious, despite the immense pain. Salzem tried to get up, but the pain and exhaustion took over, almost making him vomit. It was moments like these he loathed his breathing mask. Then it hit him. The kunai Ryugia threw... It was buried it his back. He felt it wasn't real deep, but still deep enough to be painful. Salzem struggled despite the pain and exhaustion. He needed the knife out of his back. He saw Ryugia attack the unknown ninja with electricity and wire. Salzem slammed his fist on the ground, frustrated at his own weakness.
"Dammit..." Salzem cursed, pushing himself up enough to get a better look at the unknown ninja, memorizing every detail his sanguine eyes could absorb.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm
(( Current word count for Ryugia Uchiha: 1986- Claims: could I have 10 SP? ))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 11:02 pm
(( Current word count for Ryugia Uchiha: 1986- Claims: could I have 10 SP? ))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 5:44 pm
((He is back so never mind :P))

Last edited by Ryugia Uchiha on Sun May 10, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 8:45 pm
((Yay! Isshin ni san!))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum