Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Jutsu Training (Open, No Killing) Empty Jutsu Training (Open, No Killing)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:57 am
Jack showed up at his usual training spot a little earlier than usual. He was somewhat excited for todays training, although he didn't let it show on his face.  He had posted a small notice in the village that he was looking for a partner to train with and maybe teach him a few techniques.  When he was ready, he decided to train while he waited, after all, he wanted to be awake and ready, just in case any of the training required serious physical work, for things like taijutsu.  He decided the best way to wake up without exhausting himself was to jog a few laps. Jog of course meaning going at a steady pace, one that wouldn't tire him, so he would be able to exercise and wake up at the same time.  "I wonder if anyone will even show up, or if they do, if they'll have anything useful to teach me" he thought to himself.  If they did, he could seriously improve from this, and maybe he could help improve the other person too.  This had some possibilities for the future, to be sure.  Of course, there's still the chance that no one will show up at all. 
(212 WC speed stat)

Last edited by Jack Hyuuga on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Jutsu Training (Open, No Killing) Empty Re: Jutsu Training (Open, No Killing)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:55 am
The sun was bright in the sky. Since Ita had become a Genin, he figured it was time immerse himself in the village and to start getting to know people, or at least give back to his fellow shinobi by training some of the academy students. Ita hoped to be a prominent shinobi of the leaf and to be able to consider himself as such, he would first need to learn how to not only be a good student, but a good teacher as well. What use would it be to the village if shinobi hoarded all of their knowledge? Earlier in the week Ita had noticed a listed of academy students seeking extra training and Ita picked one randomly and decided he could teach him a thing or two. If it went well, maybe he could have a student of his own. Regardless, Ita would try to instill his training ideologies in him. Ita made his way to the training grounds where the student posted he would be. Upon arrival, Ita noticed the boy had been running. Ita admired the boys work ethic and thought to himself, “Maybe this kid won’t be so bad after all.” Ita entered the training grounds and smiled at the boy before introducing himself, “Hello, I’m Ita a Genin of Konoha. I saw that you had posted a flyer about needed some extra training. I’d be glad to help you with that. What is it you are looking to learn? I’m not too well versed in taijutsu techniques, although I do excel in chakra control and ninjutsu.” Ita raised his right hand to his jet black hair and ran his hand through it smiling and closing his eyes before opening them and speaking once more. “Since you’re an academy student, you’ll probably need to get some of the exam techniques down. Are there any that you’ve yet to learn?” Ita finished and then thought to himself, “Gee, It sure is weird teaching for once. I wonder how I’m doing.” Ita waited for the boy to introduce himself and respond.
WC:345
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 am
When the genin approached him, Jack stopped running to hear his introduction, and reply with his own.  He noticed the genin didn't seem to sure of himself when he spoke, but didn't take too much notice. "I'm Jack Hyuuga, Academy Student.  I was actually beginning to wonder if anyone noticed the flyer, but luckily you did. I have all of the techniques required to pass the genin exam learned, and have good chakra skill, I was just wanting to learn more jutsu, things that a higher rank would be certain to know." Jack took a short breath before[url=#31090684] continuingJutsu Training (Open, No Killing) Arrow-10x10[/url], " Two specific jutsu I was hoping to learn were Substitution and the Water walking technique. " As he awaited the Genins reply, he tried to size up the boy as best he could.  He was obviously younger than Jack, a result of Jacks late enrollment, and he seemed very powerful compared to Jack.  Much more powerful than any Genin Jack had ever seen.  There was also an odd air about him, like he had seen and done things worse than most Genin.  This boy was very interesting.  It would be nice to train with him.
( wc 191)
Total WC so far 191+212=403
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 am
Upon hearing what techniques the boy had requested to learn from Ita he couldn’t help, but smile and reminisce upon his days in the academy and learning how to surface walk. “Well this should be fun.” Ita smirked and laughed at himself, not because the situation was funny in any way, but because Ita honestly just felt a little awkward because he had never taught another person a technique before and had always been the student. Ita was actually beginning to enjoy this before it had even started. Was Ita’s personality coming around and was he beginning to feel more involved in the village? Even though they had yet to begin training, Ita had already felt good about what he was doing; important in a way. Apart of something. For so long Ita had been a loner and alone; stricken by solitude and sadness. Such a recent change in his life such as joining team nine and now this had really brightened his usual quiet, dull self. Ita’s personality was now beginning to flower and shape itself.

Because the boy was older than Ita, it didn’t make any difference. The shinobi world was weird and way more unconventional than normal citizen life where the older you are usually determined respect and authority. In the ninja world, it was all based off of skill, commitment, potential, and ability. It wasn’t too odd to see teenagers or even pre-teens as Jounin or even ANBU. “To being,” Ita spoke to the older boy, “Let us start with surface walking. It is quiet easy once you get the hang of it, but it will be a bit difficult at first so don’t get frustrated.” Ita nodded and motioned for him to follow him to one of the many creeks which flowed through Konoha. Once they arrived to the bank of the creek, Ita spoke once more to inform the boy a little more. “The key to this technique is chakra control. The more you practice it, the easier and more efficient at it you will become. Like anything in life, practice makes perfect.” In the midst of speaking, Ita decided to give the boy an example while he spoke by elegantly placing his foot on the surface of the water and taking another step further out, showing him that he could indeed walk on water effortlessly as if it were second nature. “You must clear your mind and focus your chakra into the bottom of your feet.” Ita would stand on the water’s surface waiting for the academy student to try for himself, staying in close proximity so that if he were to lose his balance, he could easily grab his arm and stop him from compltetly getting drenched. “Now you try.”  
WC:803
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:01 am
As Jack followed the Genin to the creek, he couldn't help but wonder what else he could be taught by this boy.  Maybe they could continue training far past when Jack became a Genin.  Maybe even when the Genin had become a Jounin.  That would be nice, but it might not happen, so it would be best to not build hope on it.  Besides, the Genin most likely had other responsibilities that would outweigh teaching someone else out of the kindness of his heart.
When they arrived at the creek, and he had been given his instructions, Jack prepared to walk out on to the water.  He focused the chakra into his feet, and took a step onto the water.  He kept his foot on the water easily, but when he tried putting both feet on the surface, he quickly lost his balance.  The boy caught him, and Jack was quickly back to trying, ready to keep going until he succeeded, like in all his other trainings.  Not that he did succeed, as the next 2 attempts were met with failure, although on the third attempt, he was able to stay on the water for a slightly longer time.  Noticing the improvement, Jack knew he would be able to have this technique down just as quickly as his other ones.
219 Word Count
Total WC: 219+403=622
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 am
Ita continued to lecture the boy on ways that he could improve upon his chakra control. For the time being he would simply Stand on one foot, raising the other one to his knee and placing both his hands together while closing his eyes, opening them frequently to check upon the student. Some time passed by and the student had made great strides. “Ahh. Good. You are learning.” Ita thought to himself, “Maybe he does have some potential. He learned this technique fairly quick, most academy students take up to weeks to achieve chakra control like such.” “Very good.” Ita would wait until the boy was satisfied with his surface walking ability and then Ita would lower his leg, and elegantly walk across the water to the lands edge, placing a foot upon the grassy, soft ground and walking towards a nearby tree which was dead and bore no more leaves. Ita spoke to the student as he walked by him, “You can continue to practice on your own. You seem to be good for now, just keep at it. Now what was the next technique you said you wanted to learn? Ahh yes, the substitution technique.”

Ita placed his right hand on the tree, it wasn’t too big and it was rotting so it should be pretty light ITa figured. Ita took a step back and spoke out loud, whether the student was listening or not, “This will do.” Ita reached into his back pocket and pulled out a kunai, raition chakra immediately covered the blade and ITa made three swift movements, reducing the tree to three separate logs that Jack could use to learn the next technique. Ita positioned the logs standing up as best he could near them and he proceeded to inform his student about how the technique worked. “This is the substitution technique, when you use it you emit chakra that gives your opponent the illusion that you are receiving an attack, but in reality you are replacing yourself with a nearby object that must be within arm’s length, such as one of this logs.” Ita performed several hand signs to show the boy and spoke aloud while he did them so that he knew which ones to perform. “Tiger - Boar - Ox - Dog - Snake” Upon performing the hand seals, Ita had caught the student in his technique, giving him the idea that nothing had happened when in reality Ita switched himself with a log and hid behind another tree nearby. A moment passed and Ita released the jutsu, allowing the body which appeared to be Ita in front of the student to appear in a puff of white smoke, then Ita appearing from behind the tree. “See? Now you try.”
WC:1262
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:33 am
As Jack watched the genin perform the substitution jutsu, he couldn't help but feel a small amount of doubt build inside himself.  This seemed as if it would be much more difficult than the other jutsu he had learned, and had more handseals than his other jutsu. Nonsense, he thought to himself, I can do this just as well as all the others, after all, its just swapping places, right?  He stepped forward, ready to make his first attempt at the jutsu.  Standing next to the log, he did the handsigns, muttering each one as he did them. "Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake" And attempted the jutsu.  Suddenly... nothing happened.  He tried once more, muttering the handsigns again, "Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake", and this time, he did create the puff of white smoke, but didn't move.  "Well, Thats a nice start to this, Literally nothing, then just next to nothing" He said as he tried the technique again.  This time, he did make small progress, making the jutsu work for just a second, then it falling apart.  "Damn, this really is difficult" He said, as he attempted the jutsu yet again. He had to get this jutsu down, otherwise he couldn't move on until he did.  He couldn't deal with not being able to do a E-Rank technique, because he was meant for greatness, by his own command. He would learn this, then pass the genin exams, and move on to learn much more powerful jutsu, that was his goal! If he couldn't do a simple E-Rank Jutsu, What was the point of trying to be a ninja! It was as he thought this very thought, that he finally succeeded.  Although it drained him from trying so many times, he had done the jutsu right, once.  He had successfully learned all of the jutsu he currently could, and was fully ready to become a genin.  He quickly turned to Ita. "Thank you for teaching me, Ita-Sama, your assistance was invaluable." Jack said as he respectfully bowed to Ita, straightening and looking back at his temporary teacher.
WC 348
Total WC 622+348=970
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:09 pm
Ita would continue to watch the academy student and offer him whatever advise he could while he continued to attempt the jutsu. Ita could tell the boy was struggling a little and could see the look of disapproval upon his face. Ita thought to himself while looking over the boy and tilting his head to the side and raising his right hand to his face as he thought, “He seems capable, he just needs a little push in the right direction or some reassurance.” After the boy was able to successfully complete the jutsu after some failed attempts, Ita walked over to him and smiled before saying ”Hey! Great job. You’re getting better already!” then patting him on the shoulder. “Listen, I was watching you while you were training. You seemed to be a little upset, but just remember. Becoming a powerful ninja overnight is impossible and it will require vigorous training.” Ita allowed his hand to slip from the boys shoulder and continued to speak, “By requesting extra help, you are already ahead of the game. I like that you show initiative. It’s good. You will make a good teammate one day, just remember to keep at it and never give up okay?” Ita now shifted his footing to the side, “If you keep working hard and never give up one day you too will possess great jutsu like this.” Ita, who was a novice at the whole teaching thing decided that maybe showing off a little bit could raise the boys spirit and further implement the ideologies he was trying to instill in the boy. Ita was now motioning to a tree which stood in front of them. “See, only through hard work and perseverance was I able to acquire this power. Yes, there were times where I doubted myself and didn’t think I was cut out, but I overcame that part of me and now I know that through determination and hard work I can overcome anything. You need to find something within you that will motivate you for whatever reason it may be and capitalize on that.” Ita flicked his wrist in an upward position and raised his arm upwards at the same time producing an abundant amount of Senbon made of Raition which moved at speeds which would most likely be hard for the academy student to even see. About 20 chidori senbon made contact with the tree in an almost straight line moving up the trunk and splitting it instantly, causing the tree to cripple. Ita thought to himself, “I really need to stop hurting trees.” Ita laughed then turned to the boy once more and spoke, “Well, I must be going because I have to get back to my team. I hope I was of help to you. If you ever need anything let me know.” Ita started to turn then, he swiveled his head to say one more thing. “Maybe I can take you out to get some ramen and you can tell me a little bit more about your ambitions and if you are serious about becoming a strong shinobi maybe I can teach you some cool jutsu.” On that note, Ita raised his hand in front of his face and made a handsign, body flickering away from the training area at speed of 170, which would appear to the academy student that Ita simply just disappeared, and in his place, a single leaf would fall and land onto the ground in the same spot from where Ita had just been standing.
[Ita Exits]
WC: 1854 Claim 9 stats, 1854 words towards Chidori Senbon
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:58 pm
Wow, Jack thought as he watched the tree split, this guy really is powerful.  More powerful than most chuunin he had met even.  Ita, he would remember that name, and that offer, for sure.  This could turn in to a prosperous relationship for him, with new jutsu and new allies, but that would have to come after he passed the genin exams, so he could have access to more powerful jutsu and missions. Until then however, he would settle for building up his basic power, mostly his physical power now that his chakra was good.  As he thought this, he walked over to the creek, ready to continue chakra training.  By using the water walking technique he had just learned, he walked out on to the water and stood, training his chakra.  After training like this for a short time, he decided he had done enough today and started walking home.  This was a big step in his journey as a ninja, and he was thankful it had happened.
WC, 169
Total WC: 169+970=1139
Claiming 5 stat points
Claiming Substitution Jutsu
Claiming Tree Climbing/Surface Walking
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum