Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

+4
Raiden Ametsuchi
Isshin Uchiha
Talia Rose
Ryugia Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Wed May 06, 2015 7:17 am
Done and done mate
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Wed May 06, 2015 7:24 am
(Thank you, and welcome to your very first battle, you're doing great so far. <3 )

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wed May 06, 2015 6:52 pm
((Well I guess we are just waiting for Adam))
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 pm
Must Read:

Adam Would Notice the Kunai as it got flung, and also noticed as the Salzam kid ran right in front of it and it would hit him in the back of the neck, without medical attention, this could serious wound, cripple and/or even kill the kid, either way this would be sufficient enough mean while the uchiha kid would turn around in perfect timing for the attack to go through, Knocking the kid out just as he predicted, and his head would raise up to the other two and he would tell them " You might want to get that one you hit with the kunai to the hospital, poor fool ran out without thinking after you threw it and lined up perfectly in perfect timing to catch the Kunai in the back of the neck, I hope he gets better soon, Take this one too he may have some broken ribs, but he will be fine" and with That Adam would take off running back in the direction he came from, after watching to see if the kids would take the other two to the hospital or not

Jutsu Used::
{Attempted Exit}

Last edited by Fenn on Thu May 07, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add in jutsu used)
Anonymous

Thu May 07, 2015 6:49 am
(bro we were standing off to the side and as I moved behind Isshin, the main risk would be to Isshin not me)
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 am
(As that maybe, Neither specified the order of how you stood, So I placed you so that Your path crossed in front of Ryugia , which places you in front of his Kunai, which gets you stabbed, and thus as all other actions was according to your post, and your post removed from the timeline, my Post connects, thus my post stating the conections, and as I mentioned, you can be healed and saved from even major damage, as I did not want to kill any of you, I just rped my character being the dick he is, now if you all want to keep with the complaints, I will point out in which ways I could have killed you both, but I did not, Please do not make me out to be a bad guy completely, whats a rp without a bit of adversity anyways, its because of complainers like you that people only want to train and do half-ass Social rping, a bad guy, be it OP Powerhungry, or just the regular old bully, is needed once in awhile to help motivate, and that's what I was providing Motivation, now, let us let the others post to see how this plays out shall we? thank you)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Thu May 07, 2015 10:23 am
((Since Ryugia is very attached to his friends could this constitutes awakening his 1st tomoe sharingan? Because he is extremely sad that Salzem is injured because of him, and he feels useless like he doesn't have any strength?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 07, 2015 10:29 am
If the wordcount is met, I'm going to say yes. <3

Also, please link your stat page in your signature.
Anonymous

Thu May 07, 2015 10:37 am
(agreed. RP continue)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum