Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

+4
Raiden Ametsuchi
Isshin Uchiha
Talia Rose
Ryugia Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Sat May 02, 2015 9:32 pm
Amaya pondered being taught the jutsu, but she was adequately aware of where she stood on elemental jutsu. Though, just to show off that she was as much of a prodigy as any Uchiha, she held up her hand. "I don't think I am quite skilled enough in that are to learn that lightning jutsu, if I was, I doubt i'd have too much of a problem though."
To sort of prove her point, she used her memory of what she had seen to attempt to replicate the technique. She had to put quite a bit of effort for the display, but she didn't let it show. Her chakra popped off her hand in purple sparks, forming a rough version of the chidori for a few seconds before disappearing. Amaya felt like she had just punched a brick wall, but she managed to keep her composure as if that had been the easiest thing in the world. "I am sure once I further my studies, I can come back to you on that technique. But helping my friend here should come first, if he really wants to awaken his bloodline."
Anonymous

Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lightning jutsu training(open-all are welcome)

Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 am
Salzem honestly didn't know what he was expecting from Isshin. Perhaps he wished he would snap out of his laziness for just a moment. He thought about arguing the point that what better to learn a jutsu than to see it an action, but he discarded the idea. Then the young uchiha spoke. The young uchiha, Ryugia, offered to spar with him instead. Salzem stared at him, then laughed. He was not laughing Hyugia's offer, rather, he was  laughing at how easily Ryugia turned an awkward situation on its head.
"Fine... fine... If you wish." Salzem said. He looked at Ryugia before leaping backward, about a yard. 
"I will use only taijutsu." Salzem said to him. Salzem snapped his fingers, his clone dissipating as he did so. Salzem lowered himself into a fighting stance.
"You get the first move."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Sun May 03, 2015 9:25 am
Adam was Watching and feeling things out, he had been watching the chakra of each of them as well, he could tell that the one who summoned the lightning had been the strongest, Adam gave a smirk, and silently placed his hands together forming the seal for the Shunshin, and at his full speed he speed off silently at the back of the kid, Just so happens to be the time his Sharingan was deactivated, as Adam noticed the drain on this kids chakra stop, so in that moment of Weakness Adam made sure to close the gap, and when he was within range to use his taijutsu, he stopped the Shunshin and suddenly he would use his Leaf Raising wind attack, if it connected, the kick  would send the kid up into the air, and Adam would suddenly Disappear, and Appeared behind the kid who was a good five meters in the air, and while behind him, he would use his Gangeki, a solid punch that would surely knock the kid out if and when it hit him, and would drive the kid through the five meter height rather faster then a normal fall, meaning the fall as well would damage the kid, if this was all successful, Adam would stand over the kid's body victorious, if not well, Adam was just getting started on what he could do, All this would take place before the kid's sharingan would activate which means also before the kid could sense he was there, to the others it would seem to happen faster then they could expect, due to none of them having noticing Adam previously, so the chances of dodging this was rather slim
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun May 03, 2015 9:56 am
Because me and Salzem were turned to the side now I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye, reacting on instinct drilled into me from numerous drills that my father had put me through. I slipped a kunai from my holster, and made a split second decision. I wouldn't make it to the attacker in time he was moving incredibly fast, and would probably dodge anyway, so I launched it at Isshin's head hoping to force him to dodge down. If he knowns the opponent is there or not, I don't know, but at least this will help his reaction time, because whoever this guy is, he is  powerful. "Salzem sparing will have to wait, If you knnow even a basic water style jutsu I need you to fire it towards Isshin, but wait until he dodges, make sure you leave a trail of water on the ground. We seem to have another interuption. Amaya! use your object transport you showed me earlier on Isshin now, and then move!" The moment this person got blasted by water, all I needed to do was send an electric current into the trail of water, and the attack would be amplified.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun May 03, 2015 8:37 pm
Amaya was being suddenly commanded to do things by a person who wanted to be a team leader, but didn't know how the move worked. "It only works on objects, I haven't learned the one that works on people yet!"
With that, she would follow the pattern of getting away from Isshin, which would consequently make Adams attack that much harder for anyone to stop.
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 pm
Unfortunatly, Salzem knew not a water jutsu that would augment Ryugia's lightning style attacks. Salzem saw the movement. It moved toward Isshin, fast. A shape of a man...
"Just follow me!" Salzem growled as he slammed his hands together in the Ram Sign. He moved at his absolute maximum speed (68) with the Body Flicker Technique. He stepped between Isshin and the unknown attacker, unleashing his own attack. He threw a series of high and low kicks, a Leaf Whirlwind (Speed 53, Strength, 40) aimed at the attacker's body and legs. Should these blows connect, Salzem would throw a straight kick, ending the assault and knocking the opponent back a couple feet.

AP Remaining: 185

Leaf Whirlwind: -15
Body Flicker: -10
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm
((well poo, and I worked so hard on that plan. Oh well improvise time I guess))

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 am
(Just going to make a note here before this goes any further but Salzem: I looked at your stats page and your numbers support your move. Could you also please put your stats in your signature, not just the link to a stat page, it really helps people out. Isshin, same to you, please add quick reference stats to your signature. Thanks guys, sorry for the intrusion but this is going to help a battle mod a lot when one is needed. <3 )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum