Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

finality. the demon eyes

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hisano koutaishi
6 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

finality. the demon eyes - Page 4 Empty Re: finality. the demon eyes

Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 pm
"Now. With each enchanted rune you must give blessing to the higher powers. By the light of the Fae wilds we bless this circle. I give grace and adoration to the goddess of the Fae. By the call of the elemental plane I give grace to the deities of Flame, Water, Earth and Air. By the runes before me," At this point Amber began to run her fingers clockwise Tracing from the blue rune in the bottom left down and to the right across a blue rune made up of a strange triangle facing to the right with diagonal intersecting lines in a shape similar to a W, next past two white runes in shapes Kira had never seen before, so elaborate that the lines were incredibly small shifting and intersecting what seemed over twenty times. 

"I give hommage to the seely court, may their reign be long and their power never dwindle. I invoke the blessings of the goddess of the void Adelaide, May her rule be forever gentle and kind, and an offering of blood to the Dark lords of the demonic realm. I give thanks for the gifts they've given us, That the mastery of shadows never fail in our time of need, and that this dark gift not find its corruption in our hearts as it once did." Kira gave amber a look. Was she speaking about me, she thought reliving her dark past once more. No. It was The demon of chance's own story that she reffered to, the morphing of such a kind child into the abomination that murdered her family.... Exstinguished the lives of so many for simple personal gain. Not even. Had she even had a reason? Much of Amber's life was still so unknown to the girl. One day perhaps they would share stories of dark dealings in pleasant tone. one day... 

"Kira. You need to be reciting this with me." Amber paused in the middle of addressing the court, High ranking members of the light side of the fae who's names must be done in recitation each time they are summoned or invoked. WIth a nod of her head she went through the list, begining with blessings of the high goddess of the Fae and following the list flawlessly until she met the point where amber stopped, quite a bit more quickly then the dark goddess, but still following the intention needed to give proper respect. 

(TWC 8046)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm
Kiru watched the ritual out of the corner of his eye as he did his own training, slowly doing small tasks with the shadows as he watched. He had never seen something quite like what Kira and her Fae were doing, and it did interest him, at least a little bit. His shadows began slowly grabbing items around. He used different methods to grab and pull items, testing their durability the best he could. He just had to make sure the things were useful when the time came for an actual fight, so he could use them without a need for hand seals, as they just got in the way in a fight. Some jutsu there wasn't any way around it, but at least with this one he could have eight extra blades at any one time in case he needed them. He was certaintly getting better, even if it was a slow process, he knew eventually he would be able to have the same power as Kira did with them, at least as close as he could get as a non Nara clan member.  He now had various chairs and tables pulled into a circle around him, showing his shadows were somewhat gaining in strength.

Next he just wanted to test how long they could hold it up before he was unable to keep them usable. The tables and chairs around him were slowly lifted up around Kiru, and he concentrated on keeping them that way. As long as he thought of it like lifting weights it wasn't nearly so hard. The shadows were merely extensions of himself afterall and therefore should be able to lift at least close to the max amount of weight Kiru himself could lift. It was a bit hard going, but he was somewhat getting it, as several of the objects around him were lifted by the shadows a bit higher. He wasn't finding it terribly difficult, it was just a little taxing on his physical strength. Since training with Kira his chakra reserves had been opened up much farther then what he normally had, but his strength wasn't quite close to hers. It took concentration for him to lift heavy objects, and he couldn't help but feel a bit of a strain as he continued the lifting. Slowly setting the objects down, he elected to rest for a few moments before trying again, sitting back and watching Kira as he did so.

WC- 400

Shadow Mastery- (1,700/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 pm
THe first thing noticable as the spell began would be a light almost airy symphonic music coming from goddess knows where. IT seemed to dance about the room as they continued envoking the various higher powers that grant them magic. NExt would be the light glowing coming from the tables before them. Each of the bodies began to emminate a bright red color that reached barelly a milimeter from their skin at first, but slowly began to raise upward, filling the room with a multi colored spectrum that was remarkably beautiful. Following the music after only a few bars was an angelic voice singing ah's into the open air, dancing dissonantly through the room bar by bar. 

"It's began Kira. This is the point when you'll begin to feel your energy slowly seeping away. It will take an incredible ammount of en" Amber was cut off as kira, who had been watching Kiru up to this point between symbols eched in brilliant gold and red. "I can take the drain. Theres little in this world that can drain me of stamina Amber. Just worry about the ritual." In truth she could already feel her power sinking away. THe pull was incredible. It was like something was drinking deeply of her chakra pool, relishing in the strength that had kept her alive for so long. She leaned against the table more heavilly, her hip pushing against the wheel, shifting it a few inches before she realized, pulling backward as subtly as she was able to. 

"of...course you can. I have total faith." If there was a way to put more sarcasm into a statement she wasn't sure how. She could feel through their connection the drain the girl was taking and how quickly. Still she continued the rites, a dark black energy forming into her hands. "I apologize shuurin. This... Will cause you some discomfort. "

"It is my place miss. In the event you need to use magics in your current condition it is our responsibility to allow you a bit of our power. My sister of course would argue that this isn't a dire situation but I'm just glad to be useful. " It was true. Daruku would be upset, and actuallly was. THe look in her eyes as her sister was asked spoke volumes. She knew this was coming. It was no secret that it would take magic darker then the princess of the black arts was allowed to cast. It took the kind of magic that would get a girl killed for suggesting in order for her to enter laley once more, to bring the dead back to life. Thus was the life she lived. While the warriors of life were praised for their resurection spells it was the dark arts who first created the art of raising the dead. It was dark magic  modified that had first called the spirits from their slumber back into mortal bodies. THe walkers they'd called them. They were terrifying beasts barelly sentient who caused great distruction. This was the start of the black arts descent into infamy and the purpose behind the raising of the light. their fight against the dark's first creations put the stain upon black magic that would stay for all of eternity. 

The great black flow of magic left her hands, sparking out in lighting of deep purple and flowing into and around the bodies poised on the table. At incredible speed the bright Fae energy surrounding them changed to meet her force, and each opened their eyes for the first time, taking a breath and raising up with a terrifying groan. Their bodies raised up on muscles now moving once more, fingertips clawing against the cold steel beaneath them before they laid back lifeless agaisnt the table once more. 
(TWC 8679)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 pm
Kiru's attention was pulled to Kira's ritual as the room became alive with what seemed to be singing and music. Though there were no instruments or radios around, so the noise was a bit out of place in the area. Kiru was a bit worried at this point, as Apparently there would be a significant drain on Kira's energy, and that was never too good. Usually put her in a bad mood anyway. Shaking those thoughts out, he knew she would want him to continue on with his own practice, so He kept the shadows moving about, picking up objects and stretching themselves to the limits of their ability. Kiru still kept most of his concentration on Kira though, ready to do something if anything went horrible wrong, as it sometimes did when she was involved. It wasn't his place to say so, but he couldn't think of a reason that breaking the laws of mother nature would be a good idea, even to defeat Youka. He had faith in what Kira was doing, he just didn't have faith in the forces she used to try and do what she wanted. He wasn't sure what mana was, still and magic was almost a completely foreign concept.

The bodies seemed to be nearly at their state of living, trying to sit up on the tables they had been set on, and frankly it freaked Kiru out. Their eyes weren't quite right and their skin still seemed so pale. He hoped she didn't just turn those bodies into undead fighting machines that just wanted to eat people. That would pretty thoroughly ruin Kiru's day. He had several chairs and tables floating around him at this point, Held up by the shadows he was practicing. He had about 6 out right now and they all seemed to be pretty much working the way they were supposed too. With this technique finished he'd be a little better, and it also didn't require an insane death defying ritual. Just simple training that he could do without having to stare into the soulless eyes of the dead. Kiru shivered a bit uncomfortably, but remained watching even as his shadows preformed individual tasks. This would at least get his multi tasking down pretty well, and he got to see pretty lights of doom and destruction. He shook his head at his own thoughts and simply hoped Kira would hurry up.

WC- 400

Shadow Mastery - 2,100
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 02, 2015 10:54 pm
The bodies twisted and writhed for several minutes, and then all at once went stark still, their arms snapping to their sides, eyes open and staring blankly at the ceiling and mouth slightly agape in a look that would almost pass for wonder or awe. Amber had taken the small break she was given between the summoning and use of her black magic and it's full hold over the dead before her to survey the area. This was always her favorite part of black magic. THose who were new to the craft never fully understood the strength of her art. Granted those same onlookers generally had negative feelings towards the craft due to the..... style in which it did things, choosing the bloody and horrific path, but still the sheer power was unmatchable. 

"Fear not Kiru. I have enough experience with dark arts to control something as small as the undead. THeres only maybe... A thirty percent or so chance that they'll actually break through this spell, rise and begin to feast of the flesh of the first thing they see though in the event they do.... hm. Kira will quickly be ushered out of the way by her summons, I'm not yet corporeal really..... And I suppose they would be force do bee line for you. Just wondering what do you think... In the event they were to attack which is highly unlikely... But what do you think they would feast on first? See... I'm betting the eyes. I always thought If i'd had to be rebirthed in dark magic and my body went awry I would go strait for the eyes. The apendages are much easier to get to just kinda bend forward and clamp down... Neck and shoulder too for that matter... But theres just something about the eyes yanno?" 

"AMber. That really isn't funny. Dont worry Kiru. She has control of the magic. Little known fact, The Demon of chance was named as such due to her dealings in black magic, more importantly because when she was young and innocent the power was forced upon her body. " 

"Well... Among other things. Sweet child if you're going to feign knowledge of my history be sure that you quote it directly. I am called the demon of chance because i was once the most gentle angel, unable physically or mentally to harm a fly and terrified of the world. I stayed a becon of light for some time.... But the darkness continued to force itself upon me. Eventually there was nothing to be done but embrace it and well..... You know the rest." Amber was a little shaken, and quite visibly so, by the bringing up of her past. It made sense, and Kira knew that it was the final bits of her history, the and etcetera, that initially stopped the girl from ripping her throat out... That and the conection to this world, and safety it provided that could only be gained through Kira's life. To think the avatar of sorrow had become this.... It was remarkable to the girl. 

"Appologies. I suppose.... i've been a little on edge lately with the situation. " Kira's head dropped downward, her eyes studying the magic as it twisted into every inch of the bodies before her. They were nearly ready. The time to test out her greatest achievement would be soon upon them, and for the power of the trinity to truelly be actuallized. 

"Yes yes. Remember child. I've walked your path. Well..... I pretty much wrote the book on your path." At this she touched the edge of her gown, slipping the shoulders down her pale skin. Inevitably this would be the point when Kiru would as usual begin to freak out, internally asking what it was with these women and their incessant need to constantly become undressed around him. As usual it wasn't just to tempt the boy or cause another of the million awkward situations that comstantly seemed to happen. No. As she removed her clothing she turned, allowing Kira, and kiru also due to proximity, to see the marks scarring her body. THere on her shoulder was a mark exactly like the one Kira had showed the boy so long ago only... Slightly different. The Symbol was the same, seeming like a DS al coda sign slightly disconstructed and changed around, an S with a line splitting it down the center at a deep angle, the edges nearly missing the finishing and begining point of the letter and a small circle at opposite sides of the line. Beside it was the double bar, two ling slanted lines with two dots on the side facing the first portion of the symbol. Amber's unlike kira's however was larger, and more clear how it'd been made. Her skin rose in the black lines like a deep scar, the kind that had at one time reached down to the bone threatening to flay the flesh directly off. It was self inflicted she knew and fairly horrific to watch. 

"Yes. I remember the connection we have." 

"I do not want you to gain any further marks of sin child. Three is enough for me before I finally gave up the power that granted this horrific torture. Do not follow my steps. Never forget who you are and where you came from. Our life... It's easy to forget where you come from. Never forget the pain that made you this way. It is through pain..." As she spoke she summoned a bit more of the dark blackness shifting and curling it between her fingers. She released the power onto the table and it flowed outward like smoke. Before them small black abiritions formed of the smokey mana, raising up to form humanoid shapes. They rushed across the table, chasing what was clearly a woman clinging to a small parcel, most likely a baby. 

"Amber....... Stop. This isn't fair. Why would you bring this up now.... Make it stop." Before them the group continued their chase, one of the figures about half way between the crowd turning to face the large group. From beneath him shadows trademarked to her blood sprang up, striking two of the men down but in the end.... He fell, clutching at the cold metal with a final shalow breath. 

"Pain... Is the catalyst for black magic. Through pain comes sorrow. THrough sorow comes need. Through need raises the power to survive. That is the basis for black magic Kira. It is essencial for the final bits of this jutsu. " True to her words the bodies as she spoke closed their eyes, no longer seeming to be alive at all. THe black energy that was emminating from their bodies sunk fully into their skin, the aura growing smaller and then disipating all together. THe small scene before them disappeared as quickly as it had formed, the figures turning into a whisp of smoke once more and then blowing away like dust. 

"I do believe it's done. The ritual should be finished. Now Kira. I need you to call upon the darkness. Imagine it in the same way you summon your shadow jutsus. If you call the darkness to my aid THen they should answer. I'm going to release this form. I should see you shortly within the physical realm. With that she too faded away into nothing. Closing her eyes Kira called out in silence, beckoning the black arts to her side to raise her teacher and bring her dreams to life. 

The body that once housed her Scorch style opened it's eyes, it's look shimmering like a mirage. It took on amber's form, though it's clothes still resembled the ones kira had been wearing. The girl's eyes opened just as her face finished it's transformation, the young innocent face of Kiranomo changing to the slightly older, battle trained face of the demon of cfhance.

"Well then..... I suppose this is the point where we prepare hm Kiru?" THe two girls spoke in complete unison looking to their student. 

(TWC 10019 raising trained. )
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 pm
Kiru did not need this talk of undead, rising from the grave to gnaw at his flesh. The thought sent a shiver down his spine as she felt the need to apparently go into gruesome detail of the parts such an undead would go after first. "Ick, if theres two things I hate, its bugs and zombies. I'm just going to stay over here where I can defend evil creatures of the night."
His shadows formed an X in front of him, signaling his apparent distaste in the undead. He was, however, relieved to hear that the demon of chance was more then immune to letting her spells go bad, so at least he had that. He shook his head and continued watching the spell, as more things unfolded in the dark ritual.

Kiru's clone, who had left a little while earlier, was still wandering around the building, looking for something interestingb to do. He wasn't positive how far he had traveled, only that it apparently wasnt enough to find anything that would super interest himself, or his original. Eventually, he found a room that contained a vast amount of books. It seemed to travel on and on as it went. Deciding this was as likely a place as any to find anything interesting, he moved inside. He used the shadow sewing technique to grabe a fe books on the shelfs, but upon opening them, he found them to be marked in a language he didn't quite understand. He did however, understand seals, and some symbols in the book were remarkably similar to seals he had read. He found a Fay that seemed to know her place around, and asked her about the books. The Fay, whose name Kiru couldn't pronounce, told him. "Most of these books are on elemental runes and mythical beasts. If you'd like, you can borrow this eyeglass to read them."
Kiru nodded and thanked her, taking the glass and taking a few of the books. On his reading, he found that they were full of great ideas, that reworded right, could definetly work with chakra. He placed a small seal on a few of the books where they wouldn't be noticed, so that Kiru, the main body, would be able to read the contents in the journal he kept that had been originally Maku's. Finding nothing else interesting, the clone released the jutsu, poofing into a cloud of smoke.

Kiru, as Kira had thought, did have thoughts as to why woman, mostly Kira, seemed to think taking their clothes off would give him any sort of boost in concentration. He realised that she had meaning to this, but it was still an issue, at least to him. Kiru had indeed seen these marks of sin as the woman called it on Kira. Or at least he had seen the one. He didn't want Kira to have to dabble in anymore dark magic then she had to as well, so at least he and amber had that as common ground. Still, he wasn't so positive on what they were exactly, other then being connected to black magic. He assumed that possibly that kind of magic did something to you overtime, but he couldn't rightly be sure without more information of course. Information he didn't think he was going to get, nor did he want to ask about. He didn't want to put anyone in any bad moods, specifiaclly the people casting dark spells.

Kiru watched, as a portion from Kira's past it seemed played before him. It was obviously a sore spot for the girl, so he didn't want to question it much. The girl had obviously been through a lot though, and he didn't want her to have to go through much more. If she was ever going to find a lighter path, Youka had to be beaten so she could have a chance to breathe. His shadows still moved around every which way, still testing themselves as they did so. Kiru didn't have a lot more to learn with the things, at this point it was just practice he needed to get down, and then he could use them a lot more consistently.

One of the bodies seemed to be waking up, and this of course freaked Kiru out a little bit, but at least the corpse wasn't making any sudden moves. He realized the spell must have worked once he saw the familiar face it had become. While it was still pretty creepy, at least it was mover for now and they could move on. A shiver went down his spine again, but they were right, in a creepy way. It was time to prepare, if thats not what they had already been doing in the first place. "Alright, if thats finished then what now?"

WC- 800

Shadow Mastery- (2,900/4,000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 pm
"Now.... WE fly. First to konoha. I need to speak to navi. then I suppose we find youka. " Amber pushed off of the metal table, testing her reflexes for a moment. 

"The ritual was successful. Lets go." With that the two rushed through the portal, expecting kiru to be close behind and reentered the main world, prepared for their final battle. 

(TWC 10k plus some that i dont care about. claiming 5k ryo and raising and amplification limiter removal trained. 3 posts towards blindness )
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 am
Supposing she would find Youka was a little underwhelming, but at least they were getting somewhere now. He followed her through the portal, ready for what was next.

Shadow Mastery: 2,900

TWC: 2,900

Money: 1,400
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500