Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

finality. the demon eyes

+2
Cosplay Queen Saya
Hisano koutaishi
6 posters
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

finality. the demon eyes - Page 2 Empty Re: finality. the demon eyes

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:55 am
"Yea... It's pretty cool. It's still not quite enough however... I fear when I meet the demon priest It will end in my blood shed across the battle field. I haven't been able to plan a way around that and this power brings my chances up to sixety percent assuming I can fight through planning instead of reaction.... But I need something bigger. I plan to raise the trinity into the mortal world. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:56 am
"Well, then your going to have to train it up. Im not sure im up to sparring but I can help in any way you can think of."
Kiru brushed off his coat and stretched a bit, waiting for the girls response.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:24 am
"Yea. It's just problematic because these... Are a learning experience. I've never actually... yanno.... Studied things, or at least not in as long as I can remember. " She thought back to the old days. It was like she was a completely different person. THe terrified doe eyed girl unsure who or what she was to become, sitting for hours attached to a note book jotting down plans and thoughts had evolved into this, the avatar of retribution. She had for so long lived and breathed battle that even the thought of consideration into how these new eyes worked gave her shivers of terror that left her skin alight with goosebumps.

"I'm thinking that My medical knowledge will be key.... The chakra is so fascinating. Like.... Check this out. " With that she took one of the kunai from her bag, and jammed it into her neck... only instead of being met with a glorious spray of red fluid and the final gasps of the end rushing swiftly from her beating heart through a gash in her neck the weapon glanced off, fueled by one of her newer techniques.

"Yin healing wound destruction... Allows the healing process to be activated preemptively, basically reducing an attacks potential to damage a portion of my body. It's fascinating. Then theres the Medical jutsu I used on us. It took so long for our wounds to heal when kaien Transplanted the first set of DNA but.... With a single jutsu it was done and the eyes were usable. I wonder if I can turn these into something else. "

She took a moment, walking across the room to pick up a small black note book. Three pages flipped quickly, her eyes flowing across seemingly endless lines of text as her mind shifted to other things. "I'm thinking... With these eyes perhapse I can use this chakra to my advantage. I could use it to stop the flow of chakra to their body.... or vitalize my own beyond the power that I could do with my Ninjutsu skill.... Maybe even farther then your cursed seal. The possibilities are sooo endless. It's amazing. WHen I first started studying medical spec I was so concentrated on healing my comrades, thinking myself useless asside from in the event where someone was harmed. Now..... With combat experience THings have become so much clearer. Get it? That was an eyes joke..."

It wasn't a funny one, but she still giggled to herself as she flipped two more pages over, studying through her notes on transplantations. Transplantation.... Hm.... Her body implanted in another...... The mutual shared strength.... Taking up the perfectly sharpened pencil on the table before her she began to scribble wildly.

(449)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 am
Kira was.. talking a lot more then she usually did, and seemed more of her old self rather then the darker version she had become. Though he wasnt sure he needed the kunai demonstration. "So im guessing you have some sort of plan for this then? Some way to visualize these new powers? See I can do eye jokes too."
He chuckled a bit to himself. Waiting for her response, he watched her seemingly excited demeanor with some curiosity.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:56 am
Several minutes went by with absolutely no comentary between them, at least on Kira's end as she burried her nose into the book, scribbling with her left hand on the paper in front of her. it was remarkable the effects of medical jutsu but waht if she mixed them. The power of her chakra had always been her greatest gift, granting her protection through the shadows and incredible offensive abilities, and with her understanding of anatomy...

"yes but my joke was actually good. Yes. I have quite a few plans. Plans for battle, plans for what to do after the war is over plans for where to bury our dead... In the event something happens, Ideas for what tricks the faewild can grant to me and mine....." She pointed, not actually looking up during her entirety of her explanation. If he looked Kiru would notice that across the room would set a stack of papers at least two feet thick. It was her battle plans, hundreds of scenarios involving what she knew the demon priest to be capable of vs her current powers.

"On that table you'll fine a bit of my planning. Feel free to thumb through. each scenario ends the same" With loss. She couldn't bring herself to finish the statement. Ever scenario ended in her death. She knew it and now he would also. granted they were all hypothetical and counted on a mistake on her part. It wasn't that she was dead in each, as would be described briefly on five pages at the end of each of her battle scenario write ups, but the greatest odds she'd been able to come up with were a thirty three point three... repeating of course.... chance of survival and that wasn't odds for a nara that was odds for an idiot.

If he chose she would allow him some time to breeze through the few thousand pages of her studies, jodding down little notes about ways to shift or tweak her body in order to increase her chances. She'd gotten at this point up to thirty seven point two three percent.... Which wasn't much better. The goal was seventy five or more to account for human error.

"these eyes.... can see the chakra network. I dont think it's quite as powerful as my clan's blood would grant me but... It might be enough." She was talking to herself. it wasn't even surprising which was the sad part. She'd found herself doing this more and more often throughout the time she spent in isolation, so much so that even the voices in her head had taken a notice and decided it helpful to point it out to her... On several occasions.

"My first task is going to be to see what these Eyes can to to effect the body. If I can see the chakra being formed I think i can do quite a bit more. Would you.... try a jutsu that you haven't shown me yet... If you know one?"

(TWC 1326)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:07 am
Kiru looked over some of the pages, and only found that Kira was simply a person with no internal optimisim. He sighed a bit and thought back to the journal he had, or rather, the journal he had taken from Maku. He thought of showing it to Kira but..no, it was the one thing he had left of the leader he knew, and for now it was his. Kira asked to see a jutsu he hadnt shown her but.. she pretty much had all his moves. He put his arms back, charging wimd into a jutsu he had just learned himself, and prepared to launch it, guving Kira ample time to see what he was doing. Unleashing the torrent blast of wind, he knew she could dodge it easy so he lainched it straight at her. "That good enough?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:25 am
Her three tomoe sharingan began to spin, studying his chakra network. It was remarkable. She could see the flow of his chakra, shifting to it's nature state as he formed the seals, four to be exact, and watched the energy shift from his chest where it was drawn into his hands. Activating her color course change ability she called mentally to the wind body, summoning it to her position in place of her own natural body and as she did four thick sheets of white cloth like... Something... Honestly they reminded her more then anything of a sealing jutsu she'd seen in her youth. It was strange but quite a neat thing to think about. At any rate the energy was released from his hands to flow towards her, crashing against the protective barrier that would allow her to switch her elemental affinities.

"Ram boar dragon ram, Chakra shifts into a circular patern recognized to be the creation of wind elemental chakra, flows into the palms released in a wave...." She formed the seals as the wind was split by her defensive jutsu, waiting for her body shift to be able to actually mold the elemental chakra required to mimic the technique. Deep in the pit of her stomach she summoned chakra in preparation, expecting muscle memory to do the rest.

"Yes. I can see the formation of chakra and the shift for each jutsu and thanks to the sharingan even in this state I can memorize your hand seals. I can see exactly where in your body the energy is summoned and where it shifts to. If I were in my wind afinity right now.... I would be able to mimic the jutsu almost the moment you cast it. I can see now why Youka and Maku wanted these eyes...... But If I take it a step further.... She focused her medical chakra, flowing the strange green energy through her body. it would take time for the shift to happen so she had an ample reprieve to spare and she didn't expect much to be able to pierce the color course change due to it's incredible power. She concentrated first on yin healing wound destruction. It's vitalization effect would be iperative. Faster and faster the three tomoe would seem to spin, though she didn't push it into the mangyeku state yet. Most of what she needed was attainable in it's lower state anyway so using the extra chakra would just be a waste. Now.. Where does she go from here?

"If I use this power to vitalize my body I should be able to increse oxygen flow to the muscles to increase their performance. I could even accelerate the tissue in my arms to be able to gain more power.... It's probably viable to increase the flow of the tenkaitsu... Or maybe slow it down. The increase would grant me a faster flow of chakra which would probably make it more potent um yes. That will do nicely I'm simply waiting " As she spoke she would motion to the color course change's barrier, the smae barrier that had just disrupted the flow of his technique as it crashed down upon her. "I'm waiting on the wind nature. I may have said that already. Sorry I'm thinking faster then I can actually vocalize it seems. The power of these eyes on top of the brilliance of my fathers blood is a terrifying combination if you didn't know. Now...."

(TWC 1904)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:59 pm
Kira seemed to be primarily talking to herself, so Kiru simply waited for the woman to finish her monologue. "Well.. then if you can do all that, you just have to figure out how I suppose. Which is probably simpler with having a super view of your chakra system."
He was still a bit drowsy, and considered if he was even needed here at this point.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:31 pm
She felt her form shift as she continued to think through ways in which her medical style could assist. Her afinity for water slipped form her grasp as the power of her wind body flowed into her form, and she mimiced the seals perfectly. Her arms pulled back releasing a gust of wind his direction that looked similar, though slightly more powerful. "Heads up" The warning was less of a warning of danger and more that of expectation out of respect. Were she to to be practicing something she wouldn't need to warn him it was going to be used on him and visa verse though it was a token of respect of course.

"So... These eyes can copy techniques. I think I've heard or read something about that before in the history books. The signature of some famous ninja off somewhere. She continued to study his body, flowing the power of her eyes across his form piece by piece. He lit up like a christmas tree... In the most literal sense there could be, the chakra points of his body and the natural flow of energy that kept his body running, vitilizing his form to do the daily tasks clearly visibe. What am I doing, she thought to herself. This is all data I've collected before.

"Yanno Kiru... If you want to assist.. you could I dont know... Do something other then mutter a couple words every few seconds. " he was being less then helpful and it was pissing her off. The calm analytical side of her body was slowly slipping away, making way for something more powerful, more primal... And that which she'd been fighting off more and more frequently recently. She needed to keep control but he was being so useless.

"Honestly..... I think i could have gotten as much assistance out of any of the lower Koukan as I have you up to this point, and more then likely even more considering the long span of time you spent napping instead of helping me work through how to do these things. if you were trying to learn or figure something out I'd be right there beside you assisting. You are my student but within Koukan I need you to step up and at least try to reach a level where you could be called an equal or pretend to is that really too much to ask?"

With every word she could feel herself sucuumb more and more. She wanted to yell and scream, to rip him limb from limb and bathe in his blood, or more ideally use it as ink for her plans. it wouldn't be good ink though. His blood would be thin and run on the paper, easilly staining through to the next sheet and be more trouble then it was worth, not to mention she was fairly certain ripping off his arm, dipping it in the pool of blood quickly forming on the ground at his feet and writing with it would be not only ineffective, though cost conscious and save her a few ryo, but also a trusteration for the children of the Faewild, two of which were in fact her summons or familiars and the rest of which either followed the twin princesses of the water and dark domains respectively, or were their superiors. She wasn't in the mood to piss off the Fae Seelie or otherwise. There were rumors of the unfortunate things that happen if you get on the bad side of the Seelie court, and she enjoyed living quite a bit.

THis didn't mean she couldn't yell. Oh god could she yell, and yell she did, her eyes still fixed on his form, her glare sharp enough to burn through his body, metaphorically of course, and melt him down to his core. "If you know nothing about Medical ninjutsu the least you could do is see if I've missed anything on that small stack of simulations. You've read a few. What do you think? Because I dont know if you actually read any of them but the last page should read "probablility of death" followed by a number way above zero and if I die there's kind of no one to stop the demon priest from hunting you down so I'm kind of thinking maybe we should yanno... plan through these for the sake of self preservation don't you?"

She watched his form for any signs of effect her words had, either apparent on the surface such as sweating, furrowed brow, flaring of the eyelids or widening of the pupils, as well as inwardly, studying his chakra for any show of emotional effect hidden within it and as she did she felt a warm sensation in the lower half of her body. "Wh.." Her fingertips probed the area, awaiting his response as she allowed her hands to glow a soft green color, her Mystical palms jutsu trying to cover the problem in the event something else happened. THe healing energy flowed through her skin, sinking deep into the tissue of her lower torso but didn't actually seem to.... Do anything? It made sense. Unless she ripped a stitch which was impossible because she'd healed from her previous surgury weeks ago There would be nothing for the energy to actually do asside from the small chance that her body was randomly shutting down on her for some reason, or if someone had come up behind her and stabbed her. that also was ruled out. She was in peak physical condition and there was no blood and yet the space that was now occupied by the uchiha DNA allowing these eyes to turn on and off felt strange. It wasn't a bad feeling. It wasn't like she was having kidney failure, she didn't have any outward signs of it she'd noticed. It was just different. Like something was happening inside of her without her knowledge. Meanwhile her three tomoe sharingan began to spin more quickly, it's symbol stretching and controting in wierd ways almost as if it were trying to evolve or shift up to it's higher state.

(TWC 2923 25 ap saved so farto suit)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:49 am
Kiru didn't even quite here her speech, as he felt angry himself. Her callous  remarks, directed towards someone who had just let her take out and replace his eyes, was not called for in his thoughts. "Fine, you want me to be better? Why don't you figure out what is wrong with me, so I can achieve sage mode without killing myself? Why not help me come up with some unique strategies or moves? Oh I know, why don't you actually teach me something for my own benefit for once in my goddamn life!"
He had never swore at her before, but to say he was fully in control would mean one wasn't looking clearly.
"You teach me and train me to go on your bloodly vendetta against Youka, but we still have dead to bury, lives to mourn. Lives you wanted to help end! If Youka had told you to, you would have gladly slaughtered innocents by his side like a sick killer. Even now, you haven't changed, you are using us like he used you. You are the same monster you want to destroy! How does it feel, to be the same exact thing you hate the most? To use and break people until you can't use them, and cast them aside like tools? At least I can work on my self, and push past my limits, but you can't. No matter what, you'll be the same as Youka, going on bloodly crusade after bloody crusade. That is your limit. You'll fight and fight, believing yourself to be the strongest until your cast down by someone you yourself broke. When your lying there, dying as a student or friend cries at what they have done, maybe you'll realize that you are exactly what you hate the most. You are Youka."
His angry tirade finished, he waited on her response, if she had one. Anything violent would simply reinforce his point, and anything else would be, frankly, unexpected. He didn't think she could change, and those eyes cemented that fact. Whether she accepted the future she herself had layed in front of herself was no longer his concern.

*As Tensions boil over for the two friends, what will come of their partnership? Where will their loyalties lies, if they both live? Find out next time, on KIRU.BALL.Z*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum