Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

that which makes us - Page 2 Empty Re: that which makes us

Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm
worry gnawed at yen as the seconds passed by and he watched hota as she stood disconnected from the world around him. Her eyes were focused on something beyond sight and her breathing shallow. i have confidence in you hota.  tears fell down his eyes and before he could focus his chakra hota came back to her senses and hota with a look of various emotion in her blue eyes flowing of her eyes. yen felt hota hold im tight and close and he whispered in her ears as she held him "a beautiful gift for you and a lesson of the mind and heart hota"

yen touched his forehead to hota's and touched noses again and gazing into her eyes yen spoke to hota the rain fell around them but this didnt matter to him. "you passed that challenge hota. im proud and glad of-of..." yen stumbled back a bit and regained his strength. This jutsu took alot out of me!  yen smiled at hota and held her hand before continuing to speak whinded "im glad of your accomplishment hota. you know someday ill teach you that and i hope to see what it is you see in me. yes im 10 but i feel so much older then i am. but even though i cant be your boyfriend yet. maybe ill take a age pill or something." yen blushed and took a breath. "But may I be your choice as a duo who loves and protects one another? May I be your little knight and you be my queen" yen spoke these words with calm and his eyes glowed a glow of care and admiration for hota.

"you inspire me. hota to be myself with you." yen kissed her tear streaked cheeks if allowed, and held hota in the rain for awhile, swaying side to side and humming  a soft song in her ear as he smiled holding the girl with the eyes of the sky hotaru. The rain fell in a sweet chorus around the two of them.

Yen lead hota back under the cover of trees for the still warm lunch. And  yen spoke up and prised hota for her hard work durring their break, but yen smiled at times and found himself staring into hotas eyes over and over again before asking  a question. "hotaru. will you like to walk tonight after we eat and observe the moon with me? ill name a star after you and hold you as well if you would like. Plus i would like to know your thoughts on what you saw from what i see in your eyes hota" yen smiled and hopped for a answer 

wc:436+2,604= 3,040
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:27 am
Hotaru held Yensung close to her. "I would love for you to be my knight!"  She said kissing his cheek again. "You are the first person to ever show me how I make you feel about me Yen. You are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. You took my darkside and filled it with light! I promise we can be a duo who loves and protects each other. Because I do love you Yen." She said to him. "Thank you for that gift and I do hope you teach me genjutsu someday, I would like to learn it." She said as they sat down under the tree to eat lunch. "You look exhausted Yen, why don't we take the rest of the day off from training and just get to know each other?" She suggested as she noticed how Yen seemed really exhausted. "You do act so much older than you are Yen, you have wisdom that some of the elder males in our clan took years to learn, and at ten you seem to know more than they do!" She said as she slipped back on her sunglasses.
"I have always wanted to go for a moonlit walk, so I would be honored to walk with you my dear Yen." Hota said smiling a huge smile again. Finally she felt like she belonged somewhere, it had been so long since she felt comfortable or like she belonged somewhere. No more fear or worries as long as she was here! She felt, at home.
[wc: 1863]
[658/1000 towards hidden mist]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 am
yen smiled back at hotaru a giant caring and loving smile on his face and it showed in his eyes and the way he sat. a smile that enabled him to speak the following words. "you make this village home to me hotaru my queen of the blue sky. sure its peaceful, but the village is not the village i have known since you stood there last night. some may call that i have been blinded by love. but I may not know the best but I am able to see that the world has been in pain, but a honest and pure love from the heart" yen put his hand on his  heart and looked towards hotaru before speaking up his eyes not waivering but speaking the message of his soul.

"the honesty i show you and the willingness you show me as a partener and a dear being reflects off your beautiful loving heart. and i can tell that you above all else didnt have a ear for awhile in your life. so let  me take the burdens of your pain and sorrow and heal them with. I may not know medical jutsu but I do know how to listen and not numb away pain but help accept it."

yen teared up and held hota's hands as he built chakra into his hands despite exuastion he felt strong with hota and how she made him on this rainy day lose his breath and bring it back all the same.  how his heart beats and his bugs within him buzz a diffrent buzz when with her. "you are special to me and I call you queen of the sky because your eyes do more then reflect the sky. they rule the sky as do your free heart and soul. you are queen of your destiny hota, perhaps not able to fully decide when you or I go." Yen felt tears fall down his cheeks again as he cupped hota's face in his chakra filled hands.

"If i could then i would ask if you dont leave unless im by your side, because I may be young, but I ask because I love you hota" yen felt releafe as he said that and spoke up again. "if you were in danger i would do anything to save you. i lost both parents yes, but now I feel i have a family because of you. i dug myself into studies and couldnt let my heart be free at a evening call to anyone because the village looked empty, but with you as someone i can connect to I can finally be me. so I want you to be you hotaru of the sky. because you are like the sky. you were by me till the end last night"

yen smiled at the sound of what he just said. she truely is the sky I gaze apon wether night or day, because her eyes have stars in them I can gaze at. now I can feel them shine behind the sunglasses. they shine because she is true to herself and honest.  yen nodded his head and dug his nails in hi left arm and scratched his arm drawing blood although it may have seemed unusual to hota yen had a reason for this.

"hota I may not understand fully medical jutsu but I belive that together we will find a way for your bugs to be used for it. your father mustve been quiet a man and i am sorry you lost him. it mustve been harder then I could ever imagine." yen shead a tear and held her hand as if she needed to cry she could lean on him.

"my father was a combat man and a warrior as well as wise he loved my mother with all his heart, it was that love I inherented as they watched me grow, yet they lived lives as shinobi, mother  got sick, father took a leathal wound." yen sighed and smiled "I am greatful for my parents for they teach me from a young age how the world is. we often forget because we are young and think we are the best in some cases, but my father stood and still stands clearly by my side now and my mother is with him in my heart."

yen looked beyond the up towards the grey sky and took a breath. "our ancistors knew family as well after all we are aburame we hold the lives of many in our body but family is the strength we hold most of all. our bugs. each other" yen kissed hota on the cheek if allowed "and our village. family do many things for each other. Our bugs go at our command because they protect us like we house them. comrades fall as do leaders because they love and care out of selflessness." yen looked down at his slightly bleeding arm where his bugs began to crawl our of the open cut. Its time to persue her dream together. yen thought to himself.

yen looked up and smiled at hota and offered his scratched arm to her. "I am sure you as a medical queen knows how to heal this my queen of the sky. just like you warm my very heart hotaru. let me be the one who you learn medical with and as a team lets save each other" yen awaited hota to prepair herself.

wc: 765+3,040= 3,805
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:49 am
Hotaru had tears in her eyes as she literally started crying! Somehow, some way, Yen ,managed to get down to her core and hit a very sensitive spot in her soul. "I love you to Yen." Hota said as she took the hood down from her jacket and listened to him and all he had to say about their clan. She listened intently to his personal life story. This little guy had such a history, no wonder he was so smart and knew how to take care of himself.

"You have been through so much Yen, I think that is why you are so mature. And the information you have on our ancestors is very astounding, you know more than my father knew. He was the one who use to talk to me in his lab all the time. I use to go in there and play with his bugs he had in cases or wandering free on the table." Hotaru remembered. "Of course, we can always go places together , and I hope you know I would always be there to help or preotect you in any way I can!" This time she leaned in and kissed his forehead.

Looking at his arm, she held it up and observed the Kikaichu exiting it, odd, she figured they would be trying to heal him. She relased about six bugs that covered the wound and began trying to heal him.

[wc: 2104]
[926/1000 hidden mist]

Last edited by Hotaru Aburame on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:26 am
yen smiled as hota spoke her heart out to him about her father and his research. “bugs in containers? He mustve been making some progress with his research hota” yen began to tear up as hota kissed him on his fore head and said “I love you yen” the feeling that has been building up in him of a unspeakable joy when hotaru  gets close to him. Smile came to his face and yen wrapped his arms around hotaru’s waist and kissed her tear streaked cheeks kissing away all the tears and resting her head on his shoulder.

Yen looked at hotaru and sang a line that just came to him as he observed the rain with her.
“sweet lady of the wind. I come to you in my lonliness and loss, to seek the queen of my  heart. My hotaru queen of the sky. not even the star filled sky compares to what I have seen in your eyes. A world that I can see clearly now. A world with just you and I”

Yen felt his bleeding in his scratched arm slow and observed as hota used her bugs and her chakra to stop  the bleeding. Yen spoke up and whispered in hota’s ear. “you are one of a kind as there is no one like you that could grace the world ever as you can hotaru” yen looked into her shades and kissed her forehead slowly and softly so she could relax under the warmth of his embrace and feel how protective he while hotaru rests in his arms. Yen looked at hota’s hands and spoke “you and your bugs will save hundres of lives because you are a medic at heart and soul. Nothing will stop you or prevent you from your goals I assure you of this”

Yen looked to the yellow sky and toward the west were the sun was decending and he spoke.“what makes us be who we are is not the fear of persecution. But the strength to persever and continue despite what the world says. Naruto showed us this in our history. How despite being a jinchiruchi he could shape the world with his determination”

Yen looked into hotaru’s eyes and wrapped his fingers around hers. “here we are survivors together and strongly united. Here we are as a team strong and not divided. Where ever thoes that died go to I swear to them and you that I will be the man I am supposed to be. A leader and” yen kissed hotarus cheek if allowed. “ill be a good lover as well.” Yen smiled a large smile as the sun began to set and he pointed out. “not even the sun set compares to the glow in your eyes and the beauty of your soul hota”

wc:477+ 3,805= 4,282
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:21 am
Hotaru blushed at his sweet words. Yen was definitely a sweet talker and made her feel like she was loved and wanted. He was right about of a lot of things and he definitely was right about her fathers research."My father was an amzing researcher, he practiced on the bugs whenever he had free time. He made them a priority." She said as she leaned her head on Yens shoulder "I believe that if you and I train really hard we can learn more about our bugs, and if we train together the faster we will learn! It would also be easier to learn how to protect one another!" She said as she held his hand.

Hearing him sing a song to her she began to blush slightly again. "You are so sweet Yen, thank you!" She said as she let him kiss her cheek again. "You make me feel special and like I am loved! I feel very safe and at home with you." She added as she continued to lay her head on his shoulder.

[wc: 2281]

[1000/1000 hidden mist jutsu]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:59 am
yen held hotaru as the sun set and kissed her cheek again as the moon in its glory rose and the stars began to shine. at this moment yen looked at hota and smiled noting a blue shining star glistening within the gleam of her glasses yen traced his finger to that star and spoke up. "that is the goal i want to reach. like reaching for the star and seeing that star it is you all over. drom the beauty within and the innocence you have i see you. I want to see that light that shines in your soul and mix mine with yours while I hold you. we are shinobi but we also fight for each other." yen smiled and wrapped his arm around hota so she could feel him holding her. "tonight is a night that i will always envision because tonight is a night where i first held my queen of the sky. the night where a boy looks beyond his age and to the woman he loves even though not old enough for her."

yen took a deep breath and brushed back hota's hair and took off her glasses if permitted so he could look deep in her eyes under the moon. and whisper only so she could hear in their closeness "I love you and always will even if you say no My words to you are my way as a shinobi. beyond the grave and through history itself beyond space and time, and unconditional. these words you will hear from me are true." yen kissed hota's cheek and smiled before whispering " can we make the aburame great together? can we make its golden age and head it together? I belive we can and I hope you do to."

yen held hota tight under the moon his tears falling like the stars in the sky the world around him stood still except the breathing of them too and liike meteors his tears hit the ground and splintered into millions of droplets. his voice unshaken yen spoke up and gazed back into hotarus eyes 

"you are as beautiful as the moon and precious like pearls, I will make you as powerful as you make me feel because like i said last night our training has only began. I know it is scary but I want to become a chunnin with you by my side hotaru. and I want to go as a leader of our clan with only you by my side. will you join me after your genin test? my home no our home is awaiting us so You can rest and eat meals. do you feel ready for the test for a genin because you can do it and if you cant ill stilll wait however long it takes. be 20 or 40 years i will till at your request and offer you join me as a member of a team together"

yen shed more tears feeling better as he poured his soul out and the deepest emotions that burned within him like an fire that devoured the water. a passion and love was born in Yen that day that even he had no idea how far it went. Even yen could not see the horizon of his love and confession of love to hotaru but for certain he knew three things. He felt like he could tell hota anything, his fears, his deepest emotions he  buried deep inside him showed raw at last like a new born chicken. but he didn’t care yen could tell hotaru anything he just hopped that she could tell him her deepest heart and emotions too. 

Yen stood and lowered his hand to hota's as an offer to get up awhile later and packed his stuff up with her a arms distance away. tonight he was going to blow her away with a walk to remember and a great dinner. but a guess to what to make the beautiful lady before him came to mind and yen asked under the moonlight. "my beautiful queen. may I ask If you would like some sweet beef and steamed vegetables with rice tonight? and where would you like me to sleep?" yen felt he could give hota control over for one night and smiled as he awaited her reply while they walked hand in hand.

WC:714+ 4,287= 5,001
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:45 am
Every sweet word he says seems to make Hotaru feel very beautiful. Since meeting Yen Hotarus life has changed so much. Yen had showed her that she wasn't weak, she was strong, and the training they had been doing was showing her that she was strong as long as she didn't give up. Yen was truly one of a kind as she wiped more tears away again and kissed his nose.
"Yen, thank you for all the sweet words, I love you to my knight! I owe you a lot for how much you have been teaching me. I feel as though I will be able to pass my Genin exam because of you!" She said after all the sweet words he said.
"I would love some dinner before bed, and as far as I am concerned, we cam both sleep on the bed together, it is a rather large bed, I don't need all that space." She said to him staring into his eyes.

[wc: 2447]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:05 am
yen smiled and spoke once again his emotions were beyond the stars and all that was in his eyes under the stars was her. "sleep in same bed? never done that before but I feel like its natural when i think about it with you." yen held on to hota as a cool wind blew through the training ground. "you will pass the genin exam and be a genin. go far beyond with me not leading the way but walking side by side." yen held hota's hand and with shaky fingers and a smile he placed her hand over his heart.

his heart beat was rapid and he felt the second go by as he stared in the eyes of hotaru his queen and his sky. this must be what mother and father felt when they were with each other and with me. yen took her hand over his heart and kissed the top of her wrist and bowed slowly as he looked upon her beauty.

"the night is still young lets take a sllow walk home hota and admire the lights in each others eyes." the son of a warrior and gentleman at heart took hota's other hand and let her lead the way home. speaking yens voice was but a whisper yet audible only to hota. "what makes a home is a welcoming place for the body and soul. a place where your mind can relax and be at peace. rest on me hota and be at peace for you are going to be a genin soon and we will begin our life as two shinobi together as a team"

yen smiled and followed hota home

wc: 277 + 5,001= 5,278
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am
As Hotaru smiled at Yen and his comment about sleeping by her felt comfortable, she suddenly remembered something! Something that would make Yen more comfortable about sleeping by her, and make the awkward situation, a little more comfortable for the both of them.

"Yes, let us take a moonlit walk, and as we do, I have a present for you! I have had five small items with me for sometime and I believe, these items might make this situation a little easier!" Hotaru said with a huge smile. She removed her hand from Yens for a second and took five little pills from her pocket on her Jacket and took Yens hand and put the five pills in his hand. "If you take these, you will age one year for each pill. And after you take five of them, you will almost be the same age as me!" She said excitedly with a huge smile on her face!
She kissed Yen on the head as she awaiting his reaction and reply, hoping he would take them. "Then this queen and her knight would be able to follow a dream of being together." She added slightly blushing, thinking of what it will be like seeing him older.

wc:2654
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum