Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

that which makes us - Page 4 Empty Re: that which makes us

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:57 am
yen held hota's hand with the water tenticle and smiled. "allow me to give you your tea my dear." yen had time before he needed to get back to the soup. Yen cradled hota's head in his arms and his arm muscles relaxed as he kissed her cheek and holding the tea cup by the handle yen blew on the tea to cool it off and gave hota a sip of tea all the while admiring the light of the fire dancing across hota's beautiful face. "It doesnt matter if your sick or well my love, i will always care for you. After all what is a king without someone to care for and love with all his heart?" yen smiled at hota and cupped the side of her beautiful flushed face. 

With his free hand yen snapped his other hand holding the whip of water towards the fireplace and the water whip evaporated as it neared the fire. the hissing of steam comming from the pot made yen turn towards the pot with a smile and looked back towards hota. "hun after supper ill go get something to place the hot water on your forehead and something on your chest to prevent the cold from getting worst. ill also put some hot water in a bowl that i will need you to sit up for and soak your feet in. since you will need to relax and it will help. and a massage on your back too if you will allow later" yen spoke these words for he knew from the fact that if hota was relaxed she would get better faster. the night of a sickness could help the body recover the fastest and his help for her would make her sickeness alot more comfortable.

sipping his tea yen smiled as he tasted the herbs help and sooth his throat. a mixture that helped with the body fighting away the pesky illnesses around and tasty too. looking back at the fireplace yen got to his feet grabbed some protective gloves and proceeded to the kitchen where he poured the now finished soup into two large pots with handles and headed out to the couch where he placed the two pots next to hota, running back to the kitchen yen grabbed two bowls and spoons. however yen noted a large bowl on his left and and smiled as he placed both bowls in the larger one.

"almost ready my dear" yen chimmed and the clicking of poons in the bowl's could be heard as yen with a smile cmae from the kitchen and placed the two small bowls next to both him and hota as he sat himself between hota and the two large pots of soup. "are you hungry beautiful?" yen poured the fresh chicken noodle soup from the pots into one of the small bowls and placed it on hota's stomach so she could reach the bowl with little effort. and with a kiss on her cheek yen handed hota a spoon and waited wiith a large smile and eyes brimming with tears as hota beheld the meal before her. dinner was served and a night of taking care of hota filled the young genin with joy and love as his first guest in a long time was about to eat.

(leave)
(WC: 7,551+ 552= 8,103)

(adding +1,701 WC to ephermal)
(adding + 2,000 WC to water release: water whip)
(adding + 3,000 WC to water Prision Justu)
(adding + 500  WC to  Flicker movement)
( adding + 902 WC to Water clone)

(gained and used 5 age pills +5 years to age)

( +40 to Stats)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:28 am
Hotaru had tears in her eyes again, and it wasn't from a fever this time, it was from the sweet words coming from Yen Aburame. "If you ever get sick my king, you know I will take care of you to. Even if you are well, I would. I would be a lonely queen without my king." She said smiling even though she felt ill.  She took a sip of her herbal tea at the same time Yen did. She watched him use his chakra to do something she had never seen. It is amazing what Yen knows It is why she was lucky to have him to help her train, she can learn so much from him.

"This tea taste really good, and it soothes my throat, I can't wait to taste your soup." She said as she sat up and watched him bring the bowls into the room. "Yes I am very hungry, even though I have an upset stomach." She said as she began to enjoy the soup. After being able to keep it down, she decided to curl up in bed with Yen. Nothing like enjoying the warmth of someone you love.

[exit with Yen]
[word count}
[learned clone jutsu and hidden mist]
[+17 stats]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am
(topic closed)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 am
:closed:  (had to do it lol)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am
(facepalm Knew i missed something lol)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default