Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

A Request (Shinji/P/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Request (Shinji/P/NK)

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:28 am
Tori actually learned a little more about politics thanks to Shinji. She continued practicing with her chains again as she listened to Shinji explain his opinion and current situation. His reasoning was pretty good, she couldn't argue with that. But she was wishing she could help him out someway!

"I wish there was some way I could help you, I understand why you can't be in the Kage position. Regardless, the love you have for Tenkage proves you still have the heart of one! Do you ever plan on trying to become the Tenkage again?" Tori asked curiously! "Do you think you could take on the current Tenkage?" Tori also asked.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:21 pm
"I would rather not fight the current Tenkage. Not due to a large differential in power, no. He may be a bit more skilled in some areas than me, but likewise I am more skilled in areas than him as well. As for fighting him or killing him....I don't think I could bring myself to do it. He is a friend. So, to answer your question, no. I do not think I would be able to take the kage spot back if it meant ending Xyxer's life...."

Smiling weakly he could not help but feel....well, he couldn't exactly place what he felt. It was not exactly sadness, no. Perhaps it was melancholy? Yeah, that was it. He missed when he had friends and moreover a community. Here in Konoha he had a few friends, but lacked a community. Oddly he did truly miss the mantle of leadership. Retrospect is a powerful thing, go figure.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 am
Tori sighed, she was trying to help Shinji after all, but it semed to not be much help. Maybe it was time to change the topic, slightly anyways. "I guess I understand. I was trying to help, but it seems you are smarter in that area than me. I do not care for Xyxer because of the drastic change in the village between my visits! But I see your point. " She said as she stepped back across from him. "Wanna spar?" She asked him hoping he would be okay with it. She released chains from both palms letting them hang loose waiting on a reply from Shinji! She had to admit he was a pretty good father so far!!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:07 am
(2058 words = 10 stats)
(1000/1000 Body Flicker)
(Exit)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:47 am

Approved @ Tori <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum