Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

A Request (Shinji/P/NK) Empty A Request (Shinji/P/NK)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:31 am
Waking up early normally train, Tori had something different to do today! It was only six in the morning! Smiling happily, She made breakfast for her father and her, and even made some hot tea! Why was she doing this you may ask? She was going to ask her dad a very serious question, and with her years of training and cooking at the orphanage, she learned it was best to ask someone stuff like this when the person was in a good mood. A father, of course being a male parent, is their happiest when they eat. The way to mans heart is through their stomach right?
She quickly set the table then let her long red hair out of the pony tail and sat in her chair waiting for Shinji to come into the kitchen, hopefully he smelled the food and would be in here soon.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Request (Shinji/P/NK) Empty Re: A Request (Shinji/P/NK)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:12 pm
Shinji never slept well, sure he was prone to taking naps throughout a normal day, but sleeping like a normal person would? He was never one for that. In fact, he had been up all night. Now, he had not been doing anything too particular, no, he was simply walking the streets of Konohagkure, taking in the village. Viper had been quiet as of late and he had very little information from the man who was supposedly searching for Denkiteki, shame. So, despite walking through Konoha, his mind dwelled on Tengakure and his village's fate at the hands of Xyxer. There had been very little news from Tenagkure in the recent days, which was worrying. However, all his worry vanished from both his face and mind as he stepped into what had become his home-there was no need to worry Tori.

As chance would have it, Shinji stepped into the kitchen around the time Tori was just finishing making breakfast. Taking an exaggerated deep breath the Uzumaki spoke up in a slow sleepy staccato, "Well, something smells good in here." Taking a seat at the table and running his hands through his disheveled hair he continued with an inquisitive tilt of the head, "Whats the occasion?" Shinji did not often have breakfast at home, so this was indeed some sort of special occasion. All the same, he sat silently waiting for a reply from his adopted daughter.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:53 pm
"Good morning father!" Tori said in a sing song voice. After Shinji commented on the smell coming from the kitchen. Maybe that was a little to bright and cheery, but it was too late to retract it! "Well, I figured I would help out around here a little bit to show my responsible side. At the orphanage I always cooked and baked cookies, and cleaned the kitchen when I was done!" She responded to his question. "No occasion needed!" She added pouring him some tea Then taking a sip of hers. "So I figured now would be a good time to talk. Like how are things going for you? And would it be okay if I invited my boyfriend for a visit ? And I am training with an old friend whose back in town this afternoon!" Tori kind of threw everything together in one huge sentence not sure if Shinji caught what she said, and if he did maybe it would be okay!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 pm
Listening was one of Shinji many skills. Of course, like many of his skills, he did not really utilize to its fullest extent.  So, for the most part he nodded along with Tori as she rambled on. However, his attention was snapped back into the here and now with the word boyfriend followed by old friend. Now, Shinji wasn't much of a detective, but both those words sounded suspicious. Naturally, the Uzumaki did not look surprised-his poker face was a well honed tool. Rather he quirked a single eyebrow and allowed the girl to continue.

When Tori stopped speaking Shinji allowed her words to hang in the air for a bit. However, then, like a growing storm, he spoke, "Oh, boyfriend......who might that be? And would this old friend happen to be a missing ninja by any chance?" Questions, only questions, nothing more, nothing less. The last question, no doubt, came out as more pointed, but it was a legitimate concern of the Uzumaki. Taking his time, Shinji poured himself a cup of tea. Breathing in the steam rising from the cup he took a tentative sip waiting for some sort of response from her. Hopefully this would not be the first disagreement the disjointed family had.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:32 am
Tori was surprised he hadn't remembered her mentioning her boyfriend before and he seemed concerned about the friend she mentioned, normal fatherly behavior. It was an understanding none the less and Tori was not one to lie or hide stuff unless absolutely necessary! Taking a bite of her food then a sip of her tea she thought about the words to say before saying them.
"My boyfriend is Haru Hyuuga, the guy from Tengakure I told you about. We send letters back and forth and I was wondering if you would be okay with him visiting? And Akki Senju had been kidnapped, like I was but she just recently returned, she is a Genin now and I figured her and I could train together with a couple of other people around the village, if you are okay with me doing that? I kind of realized I don't have very many people to train with around here anymore." She said and asked making sure to cover every detail so he wouldn't worry about her too much, and so he could make a decision.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:52 am
Shinji mentally upbraided himself for forgetting about Haru, the whole lack of sleep thing was getting to him. Perhaps he would have to create a profile on his own adopted daughter, is that a thing fathers do? He honestly wasn't too sure. All the same he cringed ever so slightly as Tori reminded him of Haru acknowledging his forgetfulness. Scratching his neck absentmindedly once Tori finished speaking.

"Well, I suppose that's fine with me. I don't see any harm in it. If you happen to need someone else to train with know that I am always available."

Nodding more to himself than to Tori, Shinji took a sip of the tea Tori brewed earlier. It had been a while since he had eaten a hearty breakfast. Perhaps he would have to make this a habit. Though, Tori wouldn't always be around and cooking was not exactly his forte-shame really.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:20 am
Tori smiled at Shinji, he may be new to this father thing, but he was handling it rather well. She took a bite of her freshly cooked breakfast and a sip of her tea as she thought about training with Shinji. Maybe she could take advantage of that, after all he was another Uzumaki and considering he was the head of the clan, it could be an advantage she needed! After all, if something happened to him, didn't this mean she was to take over the clan?

The day was young and maybe if she decided to train with her, she could do it. "Uh, dad, do you want to train with me for a little while, we are both Uzumaki and maybe you can teach me how to actually use my chain? Mine are...well...weak and break way to easy. I am sure any student at the academy could break mine." She said slightly blushing and looking away embarrassed. Probably not anything to really be embarrassed over. She took another quick sip of her tea.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:41 am
Downing the last of his tea in a few quick gulps, the Uzumaki grimaced as he inadvertently burned his throat. Coughing a bit he took a moment to regain his composure. Flashing a weak smile Shinji responded to Tori in a slightly hoarse voice,

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about. We all have to start somewhere, no? It would be my pleasure to help you master the power us Uzumaki are endowed with, but first let us finish this meal you were kind enough to make. I see no reason it should go to waste."

Quickly scarfing down the breakfast Tori had made, Shinji cast his mind ahead. How exactly was he going to train someone in the arts of the Uzumaki? Hell, he wasn't even a master himself. Well, he'd have to do his best all the same. He couldn't have one of his clan members going through life ignorant of their own birthright, it was wrong.

With his breakfast finished he glanced up at Tori and spoke up once again, "That breakfast was to die for, thank you. Now, shall we get to a bit of training?" With a slight nod of his head he motioned towards the backdoor and the yard beyond. "By all means lead the way, I'll clean up the kitchen afterwards." Naturally, if Tori did as asked then Shinji would follow her out into the early morning sun that filtered down on the backyard.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:18 am
Tori breathed a sigh of relief, Shinji was going to train with her! Finally! She hasn't trained with an Uzumaki since Arashi! She blushed at Shinji's compliment on Breakfast. It was something Tori Uzumaki loved to do when she was in the orphanage, cooking! "Thanks dad, if you want I could cook breakfast in the mornings, I love to cook!" She said as she walked out the door to their back yard. "I was wondering, this may sound like a stupid question, but why do people steal our DNA? I can understand wanting special eyes,like the Hyuugas or Uchihas have but...I Don't get what is so special about our DNA. I am not saying we are not exceptional, I am just saying I don't understand why they would kill us for it. I...do Remember seeing ....nevermind..." She asked intently about to lead into some of the things she saw!"I wanted to train in case I am ever in the position where I get kidnapped again." The mere thought of what she experienced that day still haunted her mind. Somehow though, she was on the verge of opening up to Shinji. She wondered though, if he would even want to listen to her babble on about what happened to her.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:42 pm
"I wouldn't worry too much about being kidnapped again. I can promise you it won't happen." Flashing a half smile before continuing, Shinji hoped to put Tori at ease. "As for why people want bloodlines, well, I suppose it is for power. Naturally there are different reasons for wanting power, to protect, to live, and even to conquer. Of course the list goes on, but we need not dwell on that now, lets get to a bit of training, shall we?"

Seeing as Tori did not  appear to make any move towards the backyard, Shinji led the way. In a few quick strides he would be pulling open the sliding door that led outside. Assuming Tori was following him he would walk to the center of the lawn and then turn back to face Tori. Taking a quick breath, Shinji gathered his thoughts...where to start? Where to start?

"Alright, so you no doubt know that chakra chains are formed from our chakra. Simple concept, yes? Well, it is this simple concept that should govern how you use the chains: they are an extension of yourself and should be treated as such. Each movement should flow into the next and so on."

Pausing for a brief moment the Uzumaki held out his hand palm up and effortlessly produced the the pointed tip of a chakra chain. It was then quickly dispersed as Shinji closed his fist around the blade and brought his arm back to his side. Nodding once he hoped that Tori would try now, just to see where she was at.

"Alright, now you try. I know it is very basic right now, but you have to start somewhere."  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum