Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

A Request (Shinji/P/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Request (Shinji/P/NK)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:04 pm
Tori listened to his explanation on why people steal DNA, she could see the point of it, though she still was against it! "I still don't think it is right to steal someone else's DNA. It did happen to me though, it is why I was curious." She said, pausing slightly and mumbling the last sentence. She felt a little solace as he said she wouldn't have to worry about getting kidnapped. That was a real concern of hers. She watched as he pulled a chakra chain out of his palm, and explained how the chains were an extension of themselves, and he was right it was a simple concept! A necessary, yet simple concept.
"I think I can do that." She said holding out her hand and pulling the end of a chain out of the palm of her hand. The chain was a little smaller than a medium chain. "Well, it is a little smaller than yours, but at least I can produce them!" She said as she closed her hand then opened it again trying to make a larger chain. Still not very large, about the same size as the other! Feeling slightly frustrated she turned her hand upside down and released a longer chain, but still the same size as before breaking it she sighed and gave up and then looked back up at Shinji.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:00 pm
"Well, mastery will come with time. You just have to work with them. Like any skill it is dull before being honed to a sharp edge."

Highlighting his point, Shinji leveled his palm at the ground to his left. Then, we a quick flux of chakra one of the blade's of exile shot forth from his palm embedding itself in the lawn at the Uzumaki's side. Closing his hand around chain that connected him to the blade he gave a quick tug bringing the blade back to his left hand.

"And I have little doubt that you will master it. Us Uzumaki are stubborn if nothing else." Pausing for a few seconds Shinji pondered the next course of action. "I think it would be wise for you to work on your overall chakra control. In doing so you should be able to get a better feel for how to utilize the chains." Nodding once, as if trying to reassure himself, he fell silent and waited for Tori to try again. Practice makes perfect.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:53 am
Tori  was no doubt determined to master the chakra chains and listening to Shinjis instructions on her chakra, she began to wonder if Maybe, it was her chakra preventing her chains from being strong. OH! Duh! Chakra Chains...Chakra. Of course! Shinji was right. "Alright, here it goes!" Tori said focusing her chakra as she held her palm over the ground. She released a chain, and it embedded itself in the ground! Then, she yanked on the chain to pull it up and it broke then dissipated! She looked over at Shinji then back at her hand.
"I am going to try this, AGAIN!" She said with a nervous chuckle. This time, Tori focused and centered her energy into her hand where she immediately fired another chakra chain, which embedded itself in the ground! She quickly yanked on this one and sure enough, it pulled up without breaking the chain. "I think I may be getting the hang of this now!" She said with a smile. "Focusing my chakra will make the chains stronger and less likely to break?" Tori asked Shinji making sure she understood exactly what he just showed her. This is exactly why Tori was glad to be training with another Uzumaki, finally she would be able to make her chains stronger!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:04 pm
Nodding his approval, Shinji cracked half a smile before he spoke, "Thats good. If you keep practicing like that you'll be a master in no time at all. Sooner or later using chakra chains will be as easy as breathing or walking. It'll become second nature." Giving his hand a shake the blade of the exile dispersed into nothingness. He needed to get some practice in himself.

"I'll be right back."

With that the Uzumaki took a few strides past Tori and back into the house. Now, where did he put it? Where did he put it? By the fireplace? No. In the kitchen? Nope. Bedroom, it had to be in his bedroom. No dice once again. Pausing in his bedroom for a second, Shinji tried to gather his thoughts, where was that blasted sword? Then it occurred to him in a rush of brilliant insight. Hurrying to the front door he stopped short and pulled a sword from within, his father's sword. He had taken to keeping it in the closet as he found it was quite draining to carry. Not that it was heavy or anything like that, rather it felt as if it sucked the energy out of him, like a leech of sorts.

With his sword found, Shinji carefully affixed it to his left hip and returned to the backyard where he hopefully found Tori continuing her practice. Shinji was already fairly proficient with his use of chakra chains. So, he hoped to get a bit of practice in with his sword.

"If you don't mind I need to do some practicing of my own." Waving vaguely at the sword at his sword he continued. Drawing the blade in a fluid motion he gave it a few quick thrusts and errant swings. Nothing fancy really. Bringing the sword back to his side he began to focus chakra into it. While doing so he continued talking, "So, when do you think Haru will be coming by? I'd love to get a chance to talk to him again." The last few words were said with a twinkle in his eye. Yes, he and Haru had quite a bit to talk about...quite a bit indeed.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 am
Tori continued Practicing after Shinji suggested she do so and She nodded to Shinji as he left ! It was a little difficult at first.  She fired a chain downward to the ground and it bounced upwards! The second one, stuck in the ground, but the chain snapped as she tried to pull it up! The third one, she managed to pull it up out of the ground but it immediately snapped as it reached her hand. She sighed as she wondered why it was doing that. Then, she realized, she was not focusing her chakra correctly!

She saw Shinji return with a weapon in his hand. She fired one more chain and managed to pull it up without it breaking! "Nice weapon!" She said smiling as Shinji practiced with his sword! Then he asked her about Haru as she fired another chain into the ground and pulled it up without it breaking again. "Well, he should be visiting soon, I sent him a letter recently and I am waiting for his reply. I take it you remember him now?" She said with a smile and a small giggle. Something about Haru makes Tori happy!, just the mention of his name made her face light up.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 pm
"I do indeed remember him now and I have quite a few question for him about the fate of my village..." Trailing off the Uzumaki figured he had gotten a bit off track to say the least and attempted to correct his course with a few words. "And of course I'd like to get to know him better if I am going to be seeing him more often. When do you think he will be dropping by?"

Allowing the question to hang in the air, Shinji returned his focus to the blade in front of him. He needed to leave a trail of chakra after his blade. The final goal was to be able to project blades of wind from the trail left by the blade. Once mastered it would be a lethal technique for the unprepared opponent. Though it all required a lot of concentration as one had to keep track of all the trails in his mind and still stay in the battle. One had to maintain each trail in his or her mind or they would end up messing up their own trails.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 am
"Hopefully in a couple of days, It has been long enough that I am sure I will either get a letter or see him soon.  Do you miss being in Tenga?" She said and asked Shinji. As he continued to practice with his blade, she continued practicing with her chakra chains. She continued what Shinji had shown her to do. She created a chain, and threw it down causing it to stick into the ground, an pulled it p with no problem! She continued to do this even while having a conversation with Shinji! This is a good way to continue her training with her chakra, and being able to use it even when she is not trying to.

(sorry so short, longer post on next turn)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm
"Of course I miss Tengakure, it is my home. However, it is more than that, it is my responsibility. Despite not being kage anymore it is my duty to see that the village remains safe and, frankly, I have been doing a poor job of that as of late consider I now cower in another village waiting for assistance from the Hokage who appears to be stalling..."

Trailing off, Shinji found himself overtaken by a cloud of frustration. It did not show in his face, no. Rather, it showed in his swordplay. Taking a step back the Uzumaki let out a flurry of slashes in the air before him. Each stroke lacked its usual finesse. In place of the forgotten finesse lingered an aire of carelessness. Perhaps unseen by Tori a small trail of chakra lingered behind each movement of the blade. The chakra itself did not remain for long, but it was a start. All Shinji needed was a start, somewhere to work from. Ending his bladed flurry he returned his weakened gaze back to Tori.

"Perhaps you are too young to understand, but the responsibility of a leader is a large burden. And...and, well, at time I feel like I am not fit to carry it. Maybe it would be better if I simply remained here in Konoha..." He said each word dripping in self-pity before steeling his resolve with a quick breath and speaking up again. "I suppose I shouldn't worry you with my problems though. You no doubt have ones of your own." Flashing a smile at Tori he hoped she wouldn't make too much of his crumbling facade of confidence.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:40 pm
Tori listened closely to Shinji's words and watched his actions. A thought crept into her mind. What if...yes this might actually work ! It sounds crazy, but on her travels she had seen such antics work!
"Dad, what if you were the Kage of another village temporarily? Hear me out on this, I know it sounds crazy. But a kage of one villave, has access to other Kages and Villages, and they typically know whats going on everywhere because the safety of their village would require it. So, say, maybe you  you can talk to the Hokage and see if you could do the same thing you and that other Tenkage did, watch the village together! Instant access to knowing what the current Tenkage is doing!" Tori said walking up to Shinji if he stops to listen to her. "Lets just say, I learned a lot as a missing nin, including having to understand how the political systems in the villages work." Tori said with a smile on her face.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:20 pm
Suppressing a laugh, Shinji did not want to come off as patronizing. Tori was indeed still quite young. Well, perhaps that is unfair to the girl, she hasn't been a kage before. Be nice now. Despite his best efforts the Uzumaki could not help, but flash a amused grin. However, the grin disappeared once he began to speak, "I wish it worked like that, but that is not someone in my position can ask of the Hokage. He has allowed me to remain in Konoha out of trust and I cannot tread on his hospitality by asking for control of his village. It simply isn't done. It is a good thought though. Thank you for believing that I could be a kage again."

With that, Shinji gave a flourish of his blade before skillfully sheathing the blade. Very slight traces of chakra floated in the air where his blade once swung. Alas he had been unable to master what he wanted to as of yet. Though, with his blade now sheathed he spoke up again, "However, were the Hokage to ask me to watch over his village in his absence I would be willing to do so. It is not a privilege I can ask him for." Nodding once, more to himself than Tori, he hoped she would understand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum