Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:40 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiFar Away Today at 2:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 6:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 6:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 12:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 12:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 48%
5 Posts - 20%
2 Posts - 8%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

True fighting training (P/training) Empty True fighting training (P/training)

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:43 pm
Dastri headed to the training grounds with the determination to train her body and learn a new fighting technique. She was a Genin now! She needed to learn how to defend herself properly, and then how to protect her village! She didn't know when her first mission was going to be, what it was going to be, or who she might meet or work with for its duration. But who or whatever was going to be coming her way, she needed to be prepared for it. Preparation meant training. So that's what she would do... but... what would she train to do? Someone who could heal people or use genjutsu or something like that would be really useful for a team, but she wasn't any good at any of that stuff. All she was good at was some footwork. "Well, then I'll just work really hard at that and save people by beating up mean bad guys!" She gave a humph and put on the most focused, determined face she could muster while she stretched out her legs in preparation for an good long session of kicking around straw dummies. Maybe even the heavy sand ones that were hard to lift! 

Once she finished giving her legs a good stretch, Dastri set about setting up a few soft targets to practice on. She would probably be able to get better fighting experience and such if she got a sparing partner but... well, she didn't really know anybody, and she didn't want to just walk up to a stranger and ask if she could try to kick them around for ten minutes or so! That just seemed totally rude and really odd, definitely not the kind of first impression she wanted to make on somebody. So she would just beat up on some dummies. She hung the targets from branches, that way they would move when they got hit, like a normal, not super tough person  would. She then spent a few minutes just kicking the dummies various ways in different spots and different angles. She smiled at how the straw felt and sounded as it bent and moved in reaction to her foot's strikes. Once she'd finished this little warm up, she took a step back and took a deep breath. It was time to get to work for real now. Well, pretend real anyways. She was going to try out some actual Taijutsu was the point!

Dastri took a few steps away into some open space where she wouldn't hit anything and crouched down. She shifted her weight to one foot and fell back onto one side as she kicked with hee other leg, her foot shooting up towards chest level. She then twisted her body and spun herself around on her shoulder, the foot she had put her weight onto now making a sweeping motion aimed for shin height. She put her hands to the ground and used her momentum to spinflip back up onto her feet. She then let her chakra shoot through her body as she swung her right foot through the air. As it reached the ground she used it to step forward and let her body drop low as she sweeped her left foot low. Her chakra fueled her body, causing her to swing faster than before. She then popped back up to a standing position. "Yes! Just like that! Leaf Whirlwind you are my new friend!" Dastri ran over to a standing dummt and gave it a test kick, just to feel out how hard it was. After confirming that it was tough but not about to break her leg if she kicked it too hard, she then backed up a few feet. She took a deep breath then dashed forward and gave a shout as she used the Leaf Whirlwind again, her legs blurring as they cut through the air and strike the dummy, knocking it into the air where it spun in a circle until she kicked it again and it flew into a tree trunk with a satisfying smack and fell down to the ground. "Yes! I did it! But... what is it gonna be like on a real person? They'll probably dodge it... but not if I move fast enough!" Dastri nodded and sat down on the dummy to catch her breath for a minute before she continued training.
WC-720
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

True fighting training (P/training) Empty Re: True fighting training (P/training)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm
"Hey Kid. Looks like you've been practicing hard since the last time we met. " How long had it been? Weeks? More then liekyl only a few days, but still her students were surprising her more and more every day. Unfortunately she'd been buisy lately... Well. Sure. She would go with buisy. In truth she'd slept for three days strait, deciding to take a little bit of time off to relax. It was a delightful sensation to be able to sit back and relax between missions, even though she had important things to take care of. that's why she was here after all. It had taken her a bit of time to track down this girl in particular, following the line of chakra from person to person until she got a direction that would bring her to daistri.

"So... What are you working on and how can I help..." She slid down the top of the building she'd been setting on, high above the girl's head, and floated towards the ground for barelly a moment before her feet touched down. It would seem as if they'd buckled under the impact up until the point when she rulled forward, making it clear that it was meant to happen. She was up again quickly, walking towards her student.

(TWC 215)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

True fighting training (P/training) Empty Re: True fighting training (P/training)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:17 pm
Dastri took deep breaths as a drip of sweat slid down her forehead. Her body jerked reflexively when she heard someone speaking at her. She turned to the voice and instantly smiled when she saw the Jonin who had given her her ninja headband. "Miss Hisano! You're back! I've been working really hard!" Dastri hopped up to her feet again and closed the distance between them. "I was just working on some REAL taijutsu! I'm doing Leaf Whirlwind and then I was gonna try Leaf Gale! They're both pretty simple, but I'll be a lot more useful to my team if I can do more than just some simple kicks!" Dastri bounced a bit on the balls of her feet with energy. Seeing Hisano again really excited her. "Thank you so much for making me a Genin!" Dastri really wanted to hug the senior ninja but instead decided to give a quick bow before pointing at the dummy she knocked around. "I kicked that thing way over there! The only thing I'm scared of is how well I can do on a real person..." Her bouncing slowed to a stop and her hoodie ears wobbled a bit. "I've never really... kicked someone before... not on purpose anyways... not this hard."

WC-210
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 pm
The girl was bright and bouncy as usual, closing the distance between them. "I saw.... It's looking pretty good but I wonder how it would work on a real live ninja!" her tone was excited, and met with the bright smile on her face perfectly. Right in time the girl finished her statement, saying the same thing she had just.

"Well.... IF you'd like... I have a bit of skill in taijutsu from back in the day and I could actually even teach you my signature fighting stance. " It brought her back to the easier days, the days when she'd spend all of her time trianing with the girl she trusted, tweaking and working on her fighting styles until they were perfected. "Whatcha think kid? Want to try some stuff out?"

(TWC 346)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:20 pm
Dastri looked up at Hisano with amazement. "You can do taijutsu too? Even though you're... paper? Oh, right, you said that you only figured it out awhile ago, so you're not paper ALL the time... forget I questioned you. That was a dumb question." Dastri blushed slightly and waved her hand dismissively before smiling again. "I would LOVE to do some training with you! It sounds great!" She gave a thumbs up and backed up to the dummies again, resetting them where they belonged. After doing that quickly, she returned to Hisano. "I'm ready ma'am!"
Wc-95
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm
"Heh. I can pretty much do a little of everything. My greatest skill is of course in Ninjutsu" She paused from this statement, allowing a couple pieces of her chakra infused paper slide into her hand as emphasis, " But I practiced taijutsu quite a bit with my best friend before I was able to unlock the power of my blood. " The girl responded with the same enthusiasm she'd started the convorsation with. It made her feel excited and more then anything pumped to be able to teach the young girl.

"So... My style is called Demon style. It's a combination of Dancing and freerunning and I'm pretty sure it will help you significantly. Whenever you're ready.." Just as she began this the girl would say exactly what she was waiting for and she would nod. "Good. If you're ready then let's go. Strike hard and fast. Dont worry I wont hurt you"

(TWC 498)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:04 pm
Dastri nodded and took a half step back as she prepared to attack. She didn't want to hurt Hisano, but she also very much doubted that she could, even if she tried her hardest. In the end, she decided to strike as hard and as fast as she could, after all, that was what her teacher wanted. "All right, here I come!" The bunny lover leaped forward and swung her right foot with a speed of 33 though with a much more mediocre strength of 21. Her body would spin with the kick and if uninterrupted and unavoided, her toe would hit Hisano across the face, striking her cheek. Dastri would bring that foot back down to the ground while ducking down, her other foot stretching out as she sweeped at her legs, the back of her foot and leg swinging at Hisano's ankles. This follow-up attack had equal speed and strength to the first, but only if she hadn't already been stopped in her tracks. Dasti couldn't help wondering just what her teacher would do in order to stop the attack.

(wc-182)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 pm
Good. THe girl came towards her and began to attack, though she wasn't sure if she was holding back or not. THe attack came in towards her face, or at least where her face had once been. As the girl aimed her attak Hisano countered, dropping down in her stance low to mimic the sweeping move she'd seen her student do, and with a kick at a speed of fifty she would hook the tip of her foot around the girl's heel, sweeping her in a way that would cause the girl to fall quickly towards the ground.

If this succeeded she would move to strike again, Her Leg simply catching the center of Dastri's back enough to tumble her over, ensuring she would land on her feet in a single flip assidted by her momentum. With this done she rolled foward, putting her weight onto her hands, which easilly supported the weight, raising her back upward into a bridge that would put her back up on her feet at her max speed of nintey just as the girl landed. "Not half bad... Again?"

(TWC 682)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:07 pm
"Gah!" Dastri gasped in surprise when she was caught by the counterattack. It was definitely a new feeling. The genin stumbled as she tried to rebalance herself and stand up straight again and rubbed her back. That was definitely an odd sensation. "wwwhoa." She blinked a few times as she processed exactly what just happened. She then shook her head to refocus and looked to Hisano with uncertainty. "That was... crazy. I think I flipped. Whew. yeah... let's go ahead and try that again!" She smiled slightly, this time ready to focus on exactly what her teacher did to flip her over like that. She dashed forward again, changing things up a bit this time. She jumped up and extended her right foot into a kick in the air. She would travel through the air and most likely sail right past Hisano or get caught before landing. If she landed on the otherside safely, she would use the same foot she used to kick to sweep and spun back around towards Hisano.
wc172
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:15 pm
Again she flipped forward at her full speed of ninety, planting her hands firmly on the ground to push upward just as the girl floated overhead. If things went as expected she would raise herself enough with a spin on the ground to catch the girl's legs in the crook of each of her knees, throwing her off to the left of where she'd just been standing. Again at her full speed she formed a single seal as she flowed her legs forward, touching down against the ground the moment her body flicker activated, and would most likely seem to disappear from sight, appearing just ahead of the girl. Her hands would land on the outside of each of dastri's arms if things continued as described, setting her down against the ground on her feet before turning her lead foot in a cirlce that would spin her and the girl around, attempting to sweep her from her feet once more and jerking the two arms opposite directions to flip her once more before cradling her against the ground a final time and taing a step back, grinning madly.

(TWC 870)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum