Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Making my Dreams Come True (Training) Empty Making my Dreams Come True (Training)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 pm
Its been days since Johnny last day of training "Man i gotta get back in shape i feel like i'm losing it" He took a looked outside his window "I can't believe it looks like this" Johnny looked out to see a cloudy day in the leaf village you could see the birds flying for cover "Even the birds don't want to be out" He came back to sit down "I can't let this stop me so i better get out side and train before its to late or this day will be wasted" Johnny grab his shirt and left his house in seconds with no time to waste "I need to work on my fighting skills if i want to become a stronger ninja" Johnny said to himself as he was running to his training spot "ahh here at last" Johnny looked up seeing the weather has not gotten any better then before "Okay lets get going" Johnny got warm up for his taijutsu part of his work out he looked at a steady tree that looked like could hold its own for a good time "Lets started it off with some punches" Johnny threw a right punch but then paused Wait " I should add this" He pulled out weighted plates to hang around his wirst "Alright lets trys this again" he started off slow with a couple punches just getting a feel for the weight he then mixed in some kicks then added a combo he stop to think to himself "Not so bad i'm not even out of breath" Johnny smirked "That only means i need to speed myslef up can't be getting lazy on myself now can i" He then pick it up speeding up his punches and kicks breaking off a little bit of the bark on the tree "Nice one" He said to himself as he continue to hit the trees with combos "Now to end this" He hit the tree with a sound one two punch then held his leg back aiming it just right "Now!" He let go of his leg sending it right at the tree with full power the tree crack but it didn't mange to fall "Damn i thought that was a pretty strong round house i guess i don't have in me yet" Johnny placed his hand on the tree "Well not yet at least" with ease he pushed it down and when the tree hit so did the ran as it began to fall down "well i got that over with how about end this nasty day with 
word count:432

Johnny pick up the tree he just knock over and put it on his back "This should help me get faster" The rain began to pour Johnny try to set his feet but he struggle in the mud it made it hard to stand on "Man this mud is troublesome but this extra weight on my back doesn't help either" Johnny lifted his head with rain dripping down "Then a again if this wasn't hard i wouldn't be doing it" Johnny dug his feet into the ground and smiled "Now lets get home before i'm to sick for tomorrow" he bushed off the ground leaving now imaged of him struggling after about third of the way there he threw of the tree logged that was on his back "Whoa i feel so light and fast its funny what 30 pounds off your back can do" Johnny began to make swift moves threw the woods leaping from tree to tree till he lunch himself up into town again "I'm almost there i can see my house" Johnny leap over a water puddle and Johnny laugh "I'm already wet yet i seemed like i had to do that" He ran up his stairs and open the door quickly "I made it" He then took his cloths off took a nice hot shower and treated him self to some hot tea "Ahh nothing like some warm shower with some warm cloths with a nice hot cup of tea on a day like this

word count:245

677 total word count

Last edited by Johnny on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Making my Dreams Come True (Training) Empty Re: Making my Dreams Come True (Training)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 pm
{Before you start your topics please fix you Character creation, I had posted on it yesterday!}
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Making my Dreams Come True (Training) Empty Re: Making my Dreams Come True (Training)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 am
It was a bright afternoon in the leaf village and Johnny could be seen outside his house sitting down looking at the sky "Man look at this day could it get any better" Johnny watch as kids play around him "This is no time to seat back and relaxs i should be training!" Johnny stood up and gout himself ready "Lets go!" Johnny began with finding a larger boulder "This shall do" He put the boulder on his back and begin walking "nothing like a good will test" He made it about half a mile before stoping "Oh my back " Johnny carefully straight his back making sure not to hurt anything "Okay not what..?" Johnny looked around trying to find some kind of object to lift "Find it!" He saw some kind of tree log laying around it look to weight about 50 pounds "This the perfect weight for me" He started by lifting it with hes arms in a curling motion doing about three sets of 10 then droping the log "Whoa my arms are killing about about my chest now" He looked around trying to find a even heavy object to lift "Got it" he remember he had the boulder from before and lifted on top of him he did another set of ten three times then pushed the rock off of him "Holy mother this is some kind of work out now to do some good old cardio"

239-word count

Johnny started to jump up and down warming up "Okay lets begin" He started by runnning at a steady paced not missing a beat "Now lets change it up" He then turn around running at a steady paced backwards "and lets switch it up one more time" He then started running at a steady paced side ways not triping at all he continue to do that till he got about half a mile away to his house he got in a serouis running postion and ran as hard as he could "Gotta get faster gotta get faster" Johnny said to himself over and over like he has before when running "I have to become the fastest ninja in the world i gotta make a name for myself" He dodge some kids and jump over a banch "Nothing will stop me and my goals nobody" He some how pick it up a step even surpising himself "I'm doing it i can feel myself getting faster the wind hitting my face like never before i really can do this" moments later Johnny trip over a little rock falling hard to the ground leaving a notice mark on his face "Maybe i spoke to soon" Johnny walk away going back to his house

210-word count

total word count:449

Last edited by Johnny on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 am
{Did you read any of the rules? If not it's probably a good idea before you continue to post here, usually what happens is it's 200 words per stat point, and 100 words per JP, you don't have to post if its for speed or strength.}

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/f5-all-rules
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:23 am
OOC:I did and ask a mod they told me it was the same since last time i was on here.

"- 200 words of training gives you 1 stat point for a specific area. What you train has to be specific to what you are getting the stat point in. For instance, if you are training for chakra stats, it may be a good idea to train a jutsu as you can get JP at the same time. If you wish to train stamina, strength or speed, try running around a field, leaping through trees, lifting boulders, etc. Health would be good to earn through sparring."

Is this not what i just did? 

"If you wish to train stamina, strength or speed, try running around a field, leaping through trees, lifting boulders, etc."

Why wouldn't i posted strength and speed training on this topic?
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 am
Who told you this? Because you don't have to, you give a final word count and then when the stats are approved you can put the points wherever you want. You don't HAVE to lift boulders or do specific things anymore, as long as you do something within the post that is training.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 am
OCC: Okay well i'm still giving my word count so if i put strength or speed next to my word count it still shouldn't effects things should it? Maybe a update of the rules should be in check then because i got that from the training stats section. either way a approve with a side note of that would have done the trick not a "Your doing it wrong" posted since i'm not breaking any rules or am i?
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am
I never said you were wrong,

I was just saying you didn't have to do it like that. It's much easier for staff to check when you put a final word count at the end of the topic.

That was all I was trying to say. But do what you like.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 am
OOC: I've made the changes thanks for the help
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm
The sun justed rise and Johnny was up eating breakfest "Ahhh this is great" Johnny stands up and starts to streach his legs "nothing better then a morining run" He open the door and looked out to the village "Lets begin but first i need to put on this" Johnny pulls out two five pound weights and wraped them around both his legs and started mving them up and down "Okay now i can start" Johnny started running a a jog like motion "This is pretty easy" After about 15 mins Johnny stoped infront of stairs "This looks like it could help" Johnny Ran up the stairs back and front ten times before stopping he took deep breathes "Time...To..Move.On" He jogged again seeing a ledge "I gotta idea" He looked at the ledge about 5 foot "I got this" He then started to jump on top of the ledge 3 times then took a breath then did it agin "Man my legs are hurting but i can't stop here" Johnny did one more set of jumps before sitting down "Man that was crazy my legs are on fire!" Johnny stood back up "Time to end this run with some running" Johnny bent down with his hand on the ground he began to counted down to himself "3..2..1..Go!" Johnny bolted running at such high speed that people didnt know who was running he finaly made it back to his house and open the door "I made it" Johnny walk slowy to his bed and fell not even taking his dirty cloths off he didn't care and just wanted some sleep

Loud birds appear on Johnny window making nosie that would wake Johnny up "Shut up...!" Johnny put a pillow over his hand trying to block out the noise but it was no used "Man i give up i'll get up then" Johnny made his way to the shower "I can't believe i didnt shower i smell so bad" After he took his shower Johnny went out to grab some food "Man i'm sore but nothing beats a good bowl of ramen after a hard day of training" Johnny made a weird face of pain "Maybe i should take it easy today" He then over heard some what looked like jounin ninja take about there last mission his face became exctied "Take it easy blah i can do that when i'm kage its time to train" Johnny left the ramen untouched to excited to train "Well i can't run without being in pain so lets work on some strenght" he got on the ground and did some push up counting to him self "1,2,3,4,5" all the way to 100 he then got up and did some situps doing them till 100 "Man i feel good i can't stop now tho" He then did some jumping jacks plus some taijutsu at a tree working on his combo and power of each attack "wow i feel so good" The sun was beating hard he had to wipe some sweat off his face "maybe this is were i should stop two days like this might kill me and i wont be able to workout tomorrow" Johnny walk of going back to his house

total word count:535
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum