Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Well I'm Dead Empty Well I'm Dead

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:19 pm
Clyde walked into the village trying hard to think of a way out. He was lucky to have not brought anything dangerous with him. He looks in front of him in fear.
"Hey miss, I have something very important to talk to you about. If I am triggered by a huge disturbance in emotions, I can break down into insanity and hurt people. If this happens please knock me out right away. Just fair warning. I don't mean any harm whatsoever."
Clyde continued walked and completely shut out his parents suicide. He had to keep himself in control or this would be bad, very bad. He realizes he has to find at least one person out there who can be his lover, but there are are no girls with that description. Maybe she will forget about it? Clyde could only hope. He continued walking and fixed his scarf. This was going to be scary and interesting.

[156]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Well I'm Dead Empty Re: Well I'm Dead

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:27 pm
She was, of course, shadowing the boy, her face currently hidden behind the hood of her cloak. She hadn't spoken since he entered the village, unless spoken to of course, a silent sentury. So far he'd done what She'd expected, not attempting to lose her, and not seeming to do anything too terribly questionable.

"you should probably control your emotions. The greatest weakness a ninja has is their emotion if not controled on a tight leash um... Boy." Had she really forgotten to get his name? She was rusty. that's it. She was clearly just rusty. "If you do something out of line I will knock you out.... In a sense. "
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:25 pm
[Tamoten has been skipped. He has given me OOC character premission for this.]

Clyde smiled that she was more understanding then he thought. She seemed to hopefully have forgotten about the entire thing about him looking for the person he is in love with. He stops walking and blushes hard. He felt an intense of embarrassment come over him.
"Hey, you are fine with my odd eyes right? Some people really don't like them at all."
Clyde wanted to rip off his eyes. He was very self aware of his eyes. He really didn't like people judging him for them. He looks around wondering if people were looking at him for his eyes. Clyde starts wondering if it was possible to put his eyes to use in anyway. They seemed to do very little. He thought hard and tried focusing hard. He felt a wave of pressure go over his head and he suddenly saw everything go black except these waves of energy going through people.
"WHAT IS THIS!!"
He started freaking out. He quickly became aware that she might kill him. He bows down and puts his hand over his neck.
"I mean no harm. I just seem to have trouble with my eyes right now. I just saw everything go dark with this blue flow through these people. I apologize for the shock."
He lifts his head up from his crouched down position and looks around to see everything normal again. He felt something was special with his eyes. He concentrates harder on his eyes. He knows they hold something special inside. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He then concentrates on the power he felt in his eyes from earlier. He opens his eyes again feeling his chakra flow into the power he felt. He saw the blue flows that look like veins in their bodies, and looked around feeling energized. He didn't know what this was. His eyes glowed a golden color and he covered his eyes. He blinked a bunch then closed his eyes tight.
"I am sorry about this. It seems my eyes are exhausted right now. Can we find a place for me to lie down?"
Clyde felt around feeling completely blinded. Something was wrong about his eyes. Were they getting stronger now or something? He took a deep breath and listened for the next move. He knew he had made a distraction from the task at hand, which was nice, but he really felt his eyes being tired. They felt as if hey had completely shut off completely. He feels scared to be in such an odd with his eyes doing this.
"I don't understand my eyes sometimes. I think there is something wrong with them is there a hospital or something?"
Clyde was scared of how long this was going to last. He was also trusting a person who seemed almost happy to kill him in a moments notice. He fears for the future, but keeps his emotions under control like she had said.
"This never happened before. It is odd."

[500]
[656 Word Total]
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:14 pm
"Eyes?....." She hadn't really noticed before. Honestly she had paid little attention to the boy in any way shape or form. He was a responsibility, but only in the sense that it was her job to ensure his visit doesn't harm Konoha. When he mentioned it she turned, crouching down a bit to look into his eyes, the cloak sliding down her head to pool about her upper back. A whisk of her left hand shifted her hair from her eyes, the long light blue locks seeming to almost bounce off her finger tips as she turned. Hm... Interesting.

"A doujutsu. What clan are you boy that has such strange eyes.... " THen he freaked, and the kunai was in her hand in a second. Just as she thrust forward, intending to put the blade to his throat he yelled out again, causing her to twitch forward, but then allow her arm to fall to her side once more. he was strange, but didn't seem dangerous in any way.

"You're fine. We need to take care of whatever buisiness you have. You're more then likely just struggling with the blood of your clan. " In emphasis she would lift her left hand, palm up and out towards him. Lifting the edge of her sleeve she allowed her own clan's secrets to show, at least to a small extent. From beneath the cloth small white squares of paper began to flow, one at a time spinning outward and then floating to the ground almost like flowers. "Do not consider it a curse. K... Um. A close friend of mine once found she was not lucky enough to hold a bloodline. She was a dormant carrier or something to that like and her blood gave her no effects like ours. This is generally what classifies us as higher powered shinobi, and Doujutsu seem to be terribly rare these days. "

As the papers fell she looked down upon them, willing the chakra within each to cause them to spin, small creases forming as each folded in on themselves, forming sharpened points, though still only two. This was a challenge, she thought to herself as each hit the ground just before the third point could be made.

(TWC 482)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 pm
[Tamoten Skipped again]
He rubs his eyes and opens them back up to see what was up her sleeve. He sees paper squares come out and quickly jump back. He was horrified of everything going on. His eyes stung so he closed them again.
"Doujutsu? What is that? I am sorry for being so unaware of everything, but I did live out in the forest mostly alone for seven years. I was hiding from some people, but that doesn't matter. My eyes are really killing me right now. Is there anyway to stop this? Is this some kind of new element?"
Clyde feels more comfortable around this girl. Something he felt was wrong. He should be walking on egg shells around her. She was willing to kill him for his mistakes. If he went insane she would probably tear him apart with her paper. He remembers the contract he was going to do, but decided against now that he had a follower.
"What is a cage?"
He meant to say kage, but wasn't familiar with the term at all. Maybe this was an insult to their village or something. He had no idea. He wondered how to stall for more time to get her to forget about him visiting someone. He stats walking towards an empty house very confused.
"Wait, the person I am supposed to be meeting is away. Well I guess I will have to leave the village now."
Clyde went from nervous to completely stupid. He probably should have been a lot smoother with his words. He feels his eyes pulsing as he looks around nervously.
"Yeah, that was a joke."
Another bad lie told by Clyde. He concentrated chakra into his eyes again, because he was nervous and needed a diversion. He sees a man trip right in front of him with a bowl of hot soup. Clyde looked at the soup about to spill all over him and dodges away quickly. He then takes the man and lifts him back up. The soup had barely spilled and this man looked heavier then most.
"Oh thanks."
The man walks away as Clyde's face goes blood red. He was really nervous now. She had just seen the extent of his power. He quickly closes his eyes and draw away chakra again. He was now getting the hang of his eyes. It seems he gets odd boosts of power by supplying his eyes with energy. How peculiar he thought. He turns to the girl.
"Very sorry about that. I didn't want soup all over me. Forgive me for surprising you if I did."
Clyde hated saying this. He had no choice but to kiss up for the situation that had just happened. He probably was a lot of work and a lot of trouble. Maybe if he said "never mind," this all would have ended smoother. He wanted to make a run for it, but he wasn't dumb. At least not totally dumb. He looked around realizing he had attracted too much attention as usual. Maybe he would get out of this alive somehow.

[513]
[1,196 word total]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:58 pm
[Due to keeping unfinished threads in Amegakure everything in Konoha is now voided and never happened. Sorry guys.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum