Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

I'm not dead(P; Eiji) Empty Re: I'm not dead(P; Eiji)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 pm
Eiji decided that today was a nice day and he decided to go for a stroll through the village of Kumogakure being nearby and all. As he was walking through town he noticed that two ninja seemed to be having an intense discussion about something and Eiji was interested always seeking any information he could get his hands on. Eiji then dispersed into a puddle and slowly made it to a point where he could listen, but still be noticed as a normal puddle.

Man 1: Dude have you heard about that one house?
Man 2: I have no idea what you are talking about, mind explaining?
Man 1: How could you not know about the house?
Man 2: Just tell me what it is maybe I do know!
Man 1: Alright well this house is said to hold all the secrets Kumo ninja could ever want in it.
Man 2: Yeah, see! I have heard of it and its not a house its a hut dumbass.
Man 1: Keep it down people might here us, people told me not to spread the rumors around.
Man 2: So do you know where the hut is?
Man 1: Yeah I was told its near the Raikage's building.
Man 2: Really? That seems pretty dangerous for one to want to go there.
Man 1: Yeah it is pretty dangerous and there are also rumors going around that the guy who lives inside of it is one hell of a badass.
Man 2: That is so cool. I was planning on going at first, but now I'm like nah screw that I don't wanna die.

After this Eiji decided to leave the two idiots alone and go see this magical hut with his own eyes. After parting ways with the two and reverting to his human form he made his way to the Raikage building. Standing right outside he looked around, then out of the blue he saw it up on a little mountain cliff not too far. Eiji, over excited, made a full on sprint up the mountain towards the hut. Once he arrived he made a slight knock on the door, "Hello! Anyone home?" he shouted. He really hoped this guy wasn't crazy and wanting to kill him for this.

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 pm
Eiji would be waiting outside after he banged on the door to the hut, then suddenly he heard the creaking of the door knob twisting and "Bang!" the door flew open revealing a young boy who looked up at Eiji and said, "Who in the hell are you?" in a childlike voice, "How dare you disturb my sleep!" Eiji looked at the boy and giggled a bit, "So where's the owner to this place? Are you his kid or something?" he said while noticing the large glowing scroll with a blue tint behind the boy. Eiji peered over the boys head, "So, what's that scroll over there? Some kind of secrets in it or what?" pointing at the scroll.

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Eiji listened as the boy spoke then politely replied, "Hmm... the son of the Raikage? That's interesting, your dad is a very important person, kid. And about the scroll, you say it keeps secrets of creation rebirth? Huh, I am not interested in it don't worry and I mean no harm I just heard rumors around village of a huge secret being here and I just wanted to know for myself what it was. You seem like a pretty talented kid to have something as important as that, you want to go into the village talk over a bowl of ramen and maybe train later?"

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:03 pm
Eiji would hear the boy's offer, but then he noticed he really hadn't come up here for a fight he just wanted to find out what the secret of the hut was. " I would really enjoy a fight with you, but," he said pausing for a moment, "I really need to go somewhere right now. Don't take that as a complete no because I would love to fight you later. I'll find you and bye for now." He waved good bye and slid down the mountain.

[Exit]

[TWC = 700, +3 stats, +7 JP, Byakugan 700/750]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Stats and JP? What did you do in the topic to justify this as training? o-0
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum