Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

welcome.... to ame?(open) - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome.... to ame?(open)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:20 pm
((actually I'm one meter away from levi which would according to you put me one inch from the kill when you and my puppet meet and you die. unfortunately since your strength is abysmal and his chakra boosts his technique you would be knocked back(at the least) by the powerful gust of wind, that problem amplified by the fact that you arent touching the ground yet which grants me more time. as you scramble to not fall backwards or get thrown about. worst case it's power is more then enough to slow you by the small ammount it would take for Ai to reach you and this time I wont allow the "i didnt read right and am going to edit" as you're locked in and incorrect and dead. let me also point out the vacuum which you wouldn't have been able to get out of because of gale palm which at the least slows you a bit not allowing you to get up to that speed and once more I had one inch according to your own calculations because you didnt realize that my time line vagues(legally) what Li says about his pulling me in to not happening, putting me eleven meters and once inch from where you were plus time to land as she moved as the mechanism started to release you, plus you being slowed by gale palm at the least, plus you being slowed by vacuum means that I have far more then ample time and one inch to spare(once again according to your own calcs not mine) so gg no kill for you reroll =) ))
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

welcome.... to ame?(open) - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome.... to ame?(open)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:33 pm
Kay so since the both of you are going to continue to go on about this till kingdom come, the whole thread is voided and the rest of you can go on about your day. If you want to make another thread and this time do it right or...just not interact. Have a nice day ^^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum