Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

welcome.... to ame?(open) - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome.... to ame?(open)

Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am
FInally she would emerge from the earth more then a safe distance from them, her eyes immediately going wide as she saw this newcomer. How had she not noticed him before! what was going on? More importnatly why had AI no... She was cut off from her thought process as her sister, who was around five meters from Li at this point(prolly. yea lets go with that and stuff) shook her head responding to the girl's psychotic inner monologue.

"Sister. You know I cant see anything if you cant. I dont know how you keep forgetting this. " It wasn't terribly important. More importantly she found her body sliding across the earth as her own set of chakra strings flew out. They would Latch onto his body similarly, the same ammount, though invisible thanks to her suppression hooking onto his body. If this worked he would find himself stopped from moving her with a mighty tug, her strings falling off asside from those required to control his body and she would stop moving about twenty meters from them.

"Please dont. She easilly freaks out " AI spoke as she was forced to move forward, pulling the weapon at her side but holding it downward defensively. Ai would stop about a meter from the newcomer, continuing casual convorsation Via the ventriloquism jutsu as if she were sitting calmly on the ground instead of moving frantically to get between her master and potential danger. "We are Aios, The cosplay queen of Funkakagure, Her sister Aios Ai, and The humble servant Pinochio" At this point the two puppetmasters would be locked in an incredible battle, each of their chakra strings stopping the other from being able to actually pull their opponent, though inevitably they would both try.

"funka is a terrible place. Evil experimentation and canibals the whole lot. Not beffiting someone of our... Higher social standard. We took some funds from the village vault.... Most likely after our spychotic brother.... I assume it was him because the place wasn't in great condition and the's the destroy first ask questions never because theres a crater where his target once was type. At any rate, We took enough money to get supplies and the other simple things we'd need and fled that horrid place to find somewhere where our tallents would be more.... apreciated. It seemed like this would be it until my protection of my sister seemed to have caused some strange outburst in the girl over there."

Almost on cue The realization of what had been said hit Aios. Her eyes grew wise in surprise and fear at what Li had said and she began to ramble obnoxiously. "Wait... SHE WAS TRYING TO ATTACK ME? I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE SHE WAS OFF. SHE WAS WHY WOULD ANYONE ATTACK THE BEAUTIFUL COSPLAY QUEEN OF FUNKAKAGURE "

"Calm yourself sister. If she had actually gotten close enough to harm you I would have taken care of it. " She was lying.... mostly. They both knew it, due to AI's inability to see what was going on but still it made her feel better. "If she always attacks people seeking reffuge why would you keep her around?! If that happend in funka then.... well they would probably be praised and cheered for but i mean Funka really is a horrible place so.... But anywhere else I feel like she would be put to death for like attempted attacking and um..."

"The term is either Assault or murder sister...... And since generally we dont attack out of the blue as ninja without intention I would assume what you're looking for is attempted murder. " The puppet would shake her head once more. Aios was by far one of the most brilliant she'd ever met but goddess she could be.... no. there wasn't a word other then air headed. Bless her heart. Bless her addorable heart.

"yea. That! And attacking a girl without even showing your intention.... That's deplorable. Dishonorable... Punctual"

"Not punctual stop quoting things you've created in your head. " The scene ran through her mind of a strange orphan boy talking to the girl of his dreams, a perfect image of the disney movie aladin if she didn't say so her self. She didn't however. Because disney isnt a thing. And for this the world wept. No, these strange stories only lived in AIos' head, creations of her wild imagination within a world where none of the things she likes are actually cannon because yanno... Fixed universe.

"Right not punctual. If she wants a fight I'll gladly fight her.... But woman to deplorable scum. And she speaks of justice."

"You know..... They are probably friends... for some reason. Perhapse you souldn't insult her. I've told you before that speaking your mind without thinking first is a dangerous thing."

"right. Sorry sir. I geuss I just get carried away. Mother always said girl you're bright. clumsy as a two legged dog, airheaded slightly embaracing, and often the reason your father drinks and beats me at night.... but very bright, but child you dont have a filter to save your life." Perhapse this was an over share. No.... No that was perfect. Perfect as always.

(TWC 2953)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:14 pm
CoRin was beyond angry. She'd almost felt like she'd traveled to a different plane of existence and come out as a higher bing. She sat in the little Prison that Li had captured her in and contemplated the meaning of life in justice. The whole puppet smelled of damp wood. The puppets form swelling after being in the rain. That's something CoRin had never really minded about the village and the surrounding land. Damp wood. She liked the smell and the feel, the way it looked with it was swollen with moisture. There were certainly worse prisons to be trapped in, and of course anyone who messed with the Ame Justice system were would be in them, but she supposed that as far as prisons for her went this one wasn't too bad, Except it was obviously too small for her larger than life legend, but that was besides the point. She ran her hands along the smooth walls of her prison. Li was certainly skilled when it came to puppets. She'd ask him about it later when he finally let her out. But for now she was content to look at the mechanism she was currently trapped in and contemplate it's complicated design and usage.
She'd been too soft. That's what she concluded. Letting these boys run around without a proper womanly influence. They'd gotten so out of hand that they were starting to question her heavenly mandate of justice. For shame boys for shame.

-3 for Realm Overlay 78 Remaining.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:39 pm
Dialogue totally happens, but you didn't have skillful achievement trained when you entered the Topic. So you're sat down at a rock atm =3=

Li nodded his head listening to her answers and her back story. He also couldn't help but wonder why there had never been a singular normal hot girl to visit this village ever. He'd earlier spoken of a curse laid upon it by the vampire queen, but he was starting to think that there was another curse to go along with it as well. No girl to touch the soil of this land would ever be mind mannered. He wandered what the fuck Coco was up to right now. He was starting to think that she'd just left the country whole sail.

He could feel a warm steam coming up from the collar of his shirt. Too much stress dealing with these types of situations. Oh well, they were almost done. Everything seemed to check out with what Levi had said, but if she'd told him that then it wasn't all that surprising.

Li would tug on his strings and bring Abbadon closer to the group, but still keeping CoRin's aura away form the group. She was about 10meters 1 inch away from Li's side. 

"I guess you're right Levi we should at least let her in on the conversation." He looked over to where Abbadon was resting and could see CoRin meditating through the holes. She looked calm, that could only mean she was going crazy.

He was pleasantly surprised by Levi's handling of the situation. He was being very diplomatic in this difficult time and Li was proud. He'd have a talk with him after all this was over.

He shrugged. "Alright then the Ame question and answer is almost over. Few more questions. What is your purpose in ame?" He looked back over at coRin who was despite being brought closer still pretty far way. "You may have to shout it so she can hear. If you're going to be an entertainer you have to learn to project."
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 pm
Levi began to grow bored and his skateboard was tempting him to try something stupid or even awesome so he decided to remove it from his hands and place it the ground...where he can get on it...yes he proceeded to do so but stopped himself before he actually had put his raised foot on the board.  Shaking that feeling of skating out of his head he would remove his backpack and place it beside the rock. They been standing in the rain for a while as Li and Aios had they're conversation and it even seemed as like Corin was doing something while.being locked up inside of the puppet.  So here he was bored out of his mind maybe it was because he was a thrill seeker that this was boring him. "What to do what to do..." he thought to himself as he looked around looking for something productive and not idiotic but at last there was nothing except...yes he could do something. ..he can bother Corin more! Well she couldn't do anything to him to harm him physically since she was locked up in the cage and even though she had activated that jutsu of hers it shouldn't harm him.

There was something he always wanted to ask her and now it was the perfect time is what he thought.  He just needed so form of entertainment and right now Corin was the only source that just felt so right at bothering. He would move to the front of the puppet and sit down moist grass. He had a serious face on as he would stare at corin face for a few minutes before saying anything. "So...I was wondering if you would like...to..tell me why you wear face paint? If that's not to personal to ask I was just curious. " Yep that was the question he wanted to ask her since their first meeting and he knew he had disturbed her meditation if she actually was mediating but man...it was really bugging him for a while. "You see I know you are a true follower of justice so I just figured it was like your alter ego or something heroic which seemed cool and all which is why I haven't asked before...but now my curiosity got the better of me." Well he could still hear Li and Aios still talking and his talk of alter egos had hit him hard. He felt dizzy again and his head began to ache but why? There was somewhat of a faint memory of well he couldn't tell but he could remember a faint muffled sound which wasn't clear enough for him to make out the words. He had sorta spaced out and completely forgot where he was for a second until he felt that cool wind blow on him..cool wind and rain was a no go for Levi. Trying to forget what had occurred he would wait to hear Corin's answer to his simple question.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 pm
Aios felt the chakra strings grasp ahold of her target, though she couldn't quite lock them into position. She was so certain this would work and yet... Here they were, with her being pulled slowly into a seated position on a very uncomfortable rock, her movement asside from the simple twitching of a fingertip that it took to control her two puppets completely inhibited. Fear gripped her for a moment, thankfully not affecting the twin puppet Aios Ai who watched passively for a chance to assist should things get dangerous but otherwise simply waited.

AIos gave Li an insulted look as the question slipped from his lips. What a rediculous thing to ask. Had Ai heard this? Surely she'd heard this rediculous inquiry. It baffled her that her intentions weren't incredibly clear. How could they not be, i mean.... Did he not know who she is?! Who the great cosplay queen of Funkakagure was!!!!!

Ai answered once more, her lip curling into a smirk at the wild ramblings going on in her sister's head. Mother always said she was eccentric. "Our intentions of course are to find a place to work on our craft safely and perhapse find a group that would be interested in my sister's various talents. We did not have that in Funka. There was only hatred and anger. We feared for our lives every day in that village. Feared that one of our brothers would kill us in our sleep, that Osore would flay us alive, or that Shouten would find us no longer useful alive and.... well..... After ripping off all four limbs from both of our brothers.... We knew we needed to get out. Leviticus has offered us a position in his shop and it would be our great honor to offer assistance in the rebuilding of this village. "

Pinocchio said nothing, simply looking back and forth between the boy, Ai, and the caged girl in confusion. His chest brandished the mechanism almost comically as his body shifted, the points of each senbon clearly visible but not actually seeming terribly threatening currently. It was like to a monkey with a gun, only not quite seeming as intelegent and not holding it's finger on the trigger.

(TWC 3324)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm
"Well my dear Leviticus." CoRin would announced raising  eyebrow high in curiosity. She hoped he didn't think the answer would be too interesting. "In Kabuki women are played by men, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about." She  gave a laugh. "The makeup kind of hides my identity. It's like when women get dread locks, it's suppose to dull your concept of yourself. We spend so much time fixing and working on our hair that it becomes a very vain topic for us. I put on makeup to distance myself from my duty. People see me, and they don't see CoRin Kura, they see Justice. Or at least I hope they do. It's a symbol of office, but it also reminds me that the world doesn't need CoRin in it, it needs someone who is willing to uphold laws, and protect people. I'm not that person, but when I put the make up on I am." She sighed. Darn you Leviticus why were you always prying private information out of CoRin? She wasn't too sure how she liked having her character being developed on. Especially since she worked so hard to attain the venire of Justice. Hmm Levi got the same face he'd gotten during their fire training. She wondered if he'd remembered something again. She scoffed. Just like a man to ask a question then completely ignore you. :p

"Yup." She'd announcing ending that path of conversation for the moment being. "Hey Li! Let me out. I'm calm cool collected, and having a rational conversation over here." Rational for her at least. "I've heard her excuses and realized that I was wrong, okay?" She paused. "I'm sorry..."

Of course the great CoRin was never wrong, just like her justice. Should Li dane to let her out CoRin would immediately Flicker over to their position.at a speed of 83, stepping past Levi. Realm overlay still being in effect and only now noticed by Li, would engulf the two of them. Bringing Li down to Half health, and Snuffing out the Life of Aios. "Sorry you're a treacherous Cur who betrayed her own family."

Aios would not be able to escape this time, being held down by Li. Who'd been CoRin's unsuspecting puppet in all of this. Pun 100% intended She knew the moment the puppet surrounded her that He wouldn't be able to resist Grabbing Aios down and having a bit of a chat with her. From there it was only a manner of buying her time and acting calm, to secure her early release for good behavior. She was thankful for Levi for making her case for her, as well as having a friendly conversation with her, to prove that she was being reasonable.

She supposed Li may have been able to react but highly doubted it. At such a sort range the flicker would be almost instantaneous. His hands and strings too occupied keeping Aios under control. Now while she had no knowledge of abbadon's vacuum ability it only moved at a speed of 50, and wouldn't be able to catch up with her in time. Lucky break on that part.  

And the truth was the Aios would be dead before the flicker was even over. Having been seated only feet away from Li. Though she was facing in CoRin's direction which would give her a better chance of reacting, but she was locked down and CoRin wasn't too worried about that. Besides she had no knowledge of the puppet's 20m away being armed.

And of course She'd be moving too fast for Poor Levi to react to.

If that happens :p. CoRin would close her eyes and let out a satisfied smile, having no doubt in her mind that Li would kill her now. Still as she heard Aios lifeless body hit the floor, she'd feel a twinge of pride. Even someone like her. Tasteless, manner less, and socially retarded had managed to make the world a little safer. A little more just. People let Crime slip because of 'Reasons' and no one was willing to stand up for the greatest good in the world. Justice. That was one S-Rank Criminal struck off of the map. Now that was something CoRin was okay losing her life to.

CoRin eyes still closed would smile and let her face look up at the sky. Letting the soft wet coldness of her home hit her last time. And if her dying meant that it would allow Li to finally kill someone, then all the better. She would die not only being a tool of justice, but providing a valuable service to her country. A Leader had to know when to call something a lost cause.

As she felt the rain pelt her face a solid stream of tears fell down both sides of her face mixing with the rain water. It may have been short, but it was one hell of an adventure.

-3 for realm overlay -10 for body flicker 65 ap left.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:28 pm
(Thaaaanks so much for putting me in this situation.)

Well Aios' brother sure seemed like a charmer. He was glad he hadn't gone with his normal 'I'll make you flay yourself alive' threat that he usually used on people he thought were a threat. It may have brought up some bad blood.

Funka just sounded lovely. The complete antithesis to what Li was trying to form here in in Ame. A land of justice and kindness, where hope never vanishes. He was already half way there. After he'd lost everything he'd ever known he hadn't lost his will to reclaim it all. Now look at him. This land was coming together as one.

Perhaps one day he'd learn more about Funka? He was Thesis, they were antithesis, but together they could be synthesis.

Li had only one question left before he'd be willing to Let Aios go. It was going to be the corny. "Li Reels Aios in fiercly his tone suddenly growing fierce as he rasies one hand into the air. 'I just have one last question.' Then his hand would suddenly come in for a hand shake and his voice would grow soft. 'Are ya willing to join ame and help us restore it?'" It would have been so cinematic.

But just as he was about to begin that scene something with even more cinematic impact came into being. CoRin admitting she was wrong.

Li's ears pricked up like a fox, and the hairs on the back of his hair stood on end. Oh God. He'd finally done it, he'd broken CoRin.

Friendship!

He'd heard the giggling back there, and the calm sounding Conversation. Even when he'd placed CoRin in the Prison she'd been calm about it. He'd expected her to be thrashing around it like a wolverine. But he'd been pleasantly surprised by her calmness. Then again... um. It's been implied that she's...argh! Very pliable after Li ties her up. Okay? OAKY!

Crap

Yep seeing no reason why not, Li would flick his fingers and open up the ribcage to Abbadon letting CoRin escape.

He'd smirk feeling very satisfied with himself, was there any situation he couldn't resolve?

Well that was until he suddenly felt like someone had grabbed his beating heart within their palm and squeezed it tight. What was this? He felt so weak. The world turned grey around him. It was that jutsu again. But different. That last time CoRin had used it on him he felt like his muscles had all gone numb, he'd been weak. But This Time it felt like CoRin was killing him. Maybe he's under estimated her.

Li would tighten his grasp on his threads not willing to lose complete control of the situation, as well as activate the Vacuum on abbadon. >.> Like she knew I would. He'd bring his puppet forward a meter to make up for that inch gap CoRin would no doubt take advantage of.

Levi would have enough time to jump out of it's way.

After CoRin materialized before them the vacuum wave wouldn't be too far behind. Sucking all three of them backwards towards the puppet and inevitably Levi.

"Crap!" Li would gasp feeling himself pulled off of his feet. He'd tug sharply on his threads pulling Aios into his arm to protect her from the fall.. With his free fingers he'd throw his threads towards CoRin as well keeping her from getting away as they were pulled towards the puppet.

Li would cut the power on the puppet and send the three of them crashing into the ground. Li felt his back dig a trench through the mud. Luckily it was so much his back as it was Raphael's back. puppets are so freaking handy. Camael too was underneath him softening the landing. They were such angels. "Levi Grab CoRin!" Li would shout, still feeling the effects of her Jutsu upon him.

He moved slightly to get a puppet finger out from under his back, and felt Aios' head shift heavily on his chest. "Hey are you..." Li would wretch away on to his side. "Oh god." He'd gurgle. He felt bile crawling up his throat, out his mouth, and onto the muddy soil of the Ame outskirts.

Now Li realized why it felt like CoRin was killing him, she was. At least killing Aios it looked like. He wretched once more. When did she die? While she was still sitting, when Li pulled her up? In his arms?

Damn you CoRin. Li would pound his fist into the mud. He should have killed her right after she'd robbed him. But no he believed in Second chances, and look where that'd gotten him. Gotten Aios.

Well there wouldn't be a third chance. It was time for CoRin to face justice.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:46 pm
[150 Ap- 20 ap- 10 ap = 130 ap remaining.]

That memory was a warning...a warning of something bad. Levi remembered the kid, he remembered what happened he remembered what he did. Snapping out if his daze he had still caught on to what she had said. "mt name isn't Sin..I..lied." he said that under his breath but surely Corin had heard him. She began to ask to be released but something about that felt wrong...her jutsu was still activated! Levi knew what she was doing and he can't believed he let her play him like that for christ sake Li don't open the cage. Levi had to formulate a quick plan and would take in every consideration of how this we would go if she was released.  "She said she was sorry..but the prideful corin wouldn't go down so east unless.." Levi didn't know what to do but use that...what he was about to do was probably low and stupid and very very wrong all the same. As soon as the gate was opened he clapped his hands while pouring chakra into it? Why would he clap? Well it was the only way he could activate Wind Release: Gale Palm which should push Corin back as she was unsuspecting after all he never told her he knew a single jutsu let alone wind release.  So she would be knocked back several feet. Of course if she was able to dodge that then man he was gonna hate himself for the next part...

Levi had another idea but really that would just help her move faster shit Shit SHIT! He would also form the ram seal and body flicker after Corin but she was faster than him of course.  Once she was materialized and so was he Levi would tackle Corin onto the ground with teary eyes.  This is why he hated justice....justice caused problems justice got people killed and now here he was on top of Corin pinning her down dammit she forced his hand he had to play the victim he had to guilt trip he had to be emotional and he had to give her a choice.  "Corin! Please stop...I don't want Aios to die..I don't want you to die because...."  Dammit all to hell was there really any going back? No he had to say it and he had to use his feelings to manipulate hers it was probably the only thing he could do, the only thing he could do in his ability. "Because Corin..I..think I started to l-" No time for stopping no going back. "I love you dammit!" It was done he said he had to say, he hated it but it was the truth and if she opened her eyes she would see, she would know. Now here comes the harder part the part where he would have to put his life on the line for a stranger no a friend. "If your going to kill Aios for stealing...then you will have to kill me for killing my.." shit flashback why at this time...no it was the same one the one with the fire ..he wasn't crying in it no Levi was serious almost smirking as he watched his family burn. "Because I know what it is like to kill someone. ..and once you do you can't go back....I got my friend killed and that's why I don't want to loose anymore..that's why my I call myself sin...so kill me then and spare Aios."

He felt like crying bb probably throwing up he hated himself everyday for that he didn't tell anyone about that Corin was the first. "I fine with dying as long as  you AND Aios can live...besides it your duty to kill people like me and well as much as I don't want to die or want anyone to die I guess in this situation that would be impossible..." Shit this was the second time he cried in front of Corin he didn't much pay attention to Li or Aios but he just hoped they were ok heck didn't matter if Corin killed him Li would probably had done so himself now that they knew one of the many secrets of Levi. He felt the vacuum pulled on him and most likely Corin as well but he didn't let go of her he simply couldn't as of orders of Li to grab her and for his own reasons. "I guess we can't be friends..I guess peace was only just a false dream..I guess coming here wasn't a good thing...but whatever you do..just know I still love you. K?" Levi said with a smile as he was preparing himself to be struck down by the business god himself, he waited until Corin would stab him. So he had got most of tge things of his chest and well after today..if he died he still hoped Li could make ame a better place.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 pm
Neither of the girls were happy about this, though Pinoch still seemed to dance happily back and forth, brandishing his weapon comically. Ai formed a single hand seal as the puppet opened, relealing her most powerful hidden trick. With the ram seal formed she would disappear from view, her movement far too quick for any in her company to actually see at a speed of two hundred and twenty. She would take no agressive action of course. SHe wasn't a psycho like this strange girl however unfortunately if things happened as described still the worries would be over. Ai would appear directly in front of Chorin right as her seal finished and her body began the flicker, too late for her to stop, in the event she continued to do so. The incredible speed at which she moved thankfully having enough impact force on it's own to snap the thread controling her sister, who would not move yet.

Barelly a second after chorin flickered there would be an audible click and the flaying of flesh that would cause Aios and pinoch to cringe. one of her mechanisms activating defensively and her paranoia once more coming into play. THe girl would move forward, splitting AI's body in half, seemingly destroying the puppet with her speed only to come out the other side in pieces, the razor wire holding her splitting mechanism together cutting her into small bite sized pieces with a one hundred and twenty three sharpness and ending the effect far before she got within range to harm the cosplay queen of funkakagure.

Aios moved backwards for a moment at the comotion, waiting for the dust to settle before her eyes fell upon Li again. "SH... She tried to attack me again. I'm sorry. Ai was just moving in as a body guard to ensure she wouldn't try anything. Her mechanism must have been activated in the colision and she... Oh god. She killed herself....."

After taking a few moments to calm herself, should it be allowed she'd begin again, speaking through deep breaths to slow her rapidly beating heart. "If you wish for my help.... I will freely give it. I'm glad to work towards the good of this village and help it to thrive and grow. If you'd like me to leave however I will do so also.

All of this would happen in the event chorin's post went through as planned.

If Levi effected Chorin's actions at all however, Things would be slightly different. Still she would body flicker, her feet touching down at the point where chorin once was, her position changed by the wind technique. with a second round of movement, her hands now at her side, one holding the kataka. Her other hand would raise as she rushed foward, simply putting herself between Chorin and Aios and then stopping, should chorin not rush. should chorin still attempt to flicker she would hit the ground in a moment as a kunai fired and the puppets throw speed from the lower mechanism in her arm, moving at a speed of one hundred and fourty nine, her natural speed unfortunately for the girl who would be locked into flicker far too slow, and could not even see the flash of steel that would slip through her ear, removing a large portion of her brain before coming out the other side with a sharpness of one hundred and fourteen.

If the girl attacked in either of these ways she would fall to the ground dead and the after description from the first portion would happen unless acted upon in another way. cheers.

(twc 3928)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:32 pm
(As I've stated before you move at a speed of 220 not teleport. You move at a speed of 220 that's 3.667 times faster than my hand seals. So at my top speed you could move 3.667 meters to my 1 in this instance. I'm not moving a meter simply performing a handseal, So that number is undoubtedly smaller. So that would place your puppet still traveling by the time I started flicker as they are ten meters away from Abbadon who is Ten Meters away from Li. Which has ben mentioned and confirmed several times. Traveling at flicker speed your average would go down a bit to 2.650 meters traveled for my every one. Because obviously my increases. You'd catch up to me pretty fast at that rate, but seeing as I only need to get you within realm overlay to kill you I only need to travel 1 meter. By the time I kill you your puppet would have traveled 6.317 meters to my one. Enough room for you to be dead. And that's assuming that you had already made the handsign by the time I began to, seeing that you're twice my speed in that department.

But could we assume that there was a third stage in this formula? We could in fact. If we count your puppet as already moving by the time I begin to make the handseal that would give you another 3.667 meters to your attack.

I.E you both forming and performing Body Flicker before I begin to perform the hand seal. So that's you 3.667 seven meters out before I even start, then 7.334 by the time I am able to perform the Jutsu. It's looking good for you. Then I hit my body flicker and our Ratio's begin to even out. Meaning you would only gain a small 2.650 meters on me placing you at *Drum Roll* 9.984 meters traveled by the time I get one meter out. Impressive but only place you just behind Abbadon. It's an impressive distance covered but no tomato.

And that's being generous equating moving 3.667 meters to moving my hands.)

CoRin avoid Levi's attempt to stop her out of Abbadon. She could tell he was having a flashback, but Justice was on the line. He'd ask him about it later if she was still alive.

She was only a meter and 1 inch out before she saw the one puppet splattering into the mud like a dud missile. She knew it that girl was planning something, but evil doesn't pay. Her plans sadly not baring fruit. Not that she could stop now to react to the puppet anyway. That would have been bad, but luckily it seemed the girl had died before the puppet could perform an attack.

Her attack went through Landing before Li the unknown threat of puppet attack long disarmed. When she suddenly felt herself being tackled to the ground, and then pulled through it by that stupid puppet. She felt her body be moved through the sludge of the mud a Levi's weight weighed down on her. She listened with short breath as he poured his heart out to her. She looked up at him, and even through her make up a bright blush could be seen. It seemed that for once, even CoRin had been at a loss for words.

That is until he offered his life for the Lolita's. CoRin would frown and turn her head into the mud. "It's too late for that."

(Claiming Kill, and all the rewards that provides. GG)

Last edited by CoRin Kura on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the kill claim thing :p)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum