Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

welcome.... to ame?(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome.... to ame?(open)

Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:26 pm
Verily a vivacious vagrant veering venomously to her Vagabond Levi! Her perkiness a vineir for villainy! CoRin looks off to the camera with a smug look on her face. She knows good and well that, that was artful alliteration only outdone by Guy Faux. Justice.

CoRin had been stalking Levi for some time now, as she did to all the citizens of Ame. You couldn't' be too careful. Someone might commit a crime, and when they did. Bam! They'd have a CoRin to deal with.

Now her utterly unexperienced Understudy was beings seduced by a lolita. Oh the shame Levi would put upon this household should his will give out.

No!

The will of man is weak!

The power of man is woman!

It was up to her as his teacher/ warden to block the fuck out of his cock.

"Did someone say Mistress?" CoRin would loudly shout from the top of the hill, before throwing herself down it. She'd tumble down the hill until she landed before levi and this hussy. They'd even brought a crippled lady in case Levi was into that... how resourceful. "Leviticus you weak willed nymphomaniac! Why did you not use the call I taught you when you first saw this girl?" She'd ask still on the ground. She'd then jump to her feet, and perform a rooster's call. "There everyone else should be on their way now too." She turn on her heel and face the lolita. She'd squint and lean into the girl's face. "With muffins. Because we're taking a new approach when welcoming outsiders now. Mainly that we don't have Li force them to stab themselves." CoRin kept a serious face on.

Buuuuut on the inside she was smiling like a lunatic, which she was honestly. 

She was so proud of herself.

She made such good first impressions.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 am
Sighing with relief when she had accepted his deal made him also glad and happy but probably not as happy as Aios was. When the other girl well puppet....he couldn't tell and he would get confused altogether., anyway when she had silently rolled over and tugged on Aios clothes Levi would have somewhat of a sudden fear she didn't agree with his terms. "Please please god of business don't let her change her mind please " He had thought to himself and any business god if there was any. He noticed that Aios called her puppet her sister and remembered what she said about her brother and not leaving her home much. Sounds familiar?  Of course it almost sounded like Levi, not leaving his home, consoling in stuffed animals and Falcone his head butler. Except the difference was he never called anything his sister or brother nor was his creativity was amazing like hers. 

It seemed like she got back into "character" when she began to act different. The way she was acting was actually bad for Levi if anything. He can easily fall for any cute thing due to having stuff animals but man she was really pushing the limits. "Don't fall for the cute act...she is just in character" he had thought to himself as he watched her lean closer to him, waaay to close. He was on the verge now this must have been a test from the business god not that he believed in it. Then shesaid it, the four words that made him surrender and give up. "Ok...I will use you." Damn that sounded weird to him when he had said it aloud not only that he was blushing. 

She had offered him a string? What was it exactly for? Is it supposed to symboliz anything? He didn't know but man he wanted this to end quickly. He would slowly take the string from her hands expecting something to happen but nothing did. He still needed to ask about her so called brother wanting to kill her? "Um...you said that your brother might had killed you if you didnt run away, is there a chance he might come looking for you? And could you explain why someone want to kill someone as beautiful as you?" He really slipped that time major slipp. "I uh..." he would then Looked at the ground and sighed.

"Crap Corin is here of all the times she could have came she finally showed up." He thought to himself as he tried to ignore her. "That's Corin...one of my teammates and teacher.." He would turn around and weakly waved to her. "Corin! Come introduce yourself we have a new teammate!"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 am
"possibly. Though that would be incredibly unfortunate. If he and master shouten were to come there would be much death...... Terrible people. But they don't even know i've left. Think I'm still...." She paused as the girl spoke up, yelling some strangeness. Her look was wierd and off putting to the girl, causing her to take a step back, returning the string from wherever it had been initally produced.

"Aios.... Keep on gaurd" Ai spoke, prompting a shift in the tip of her pointer and middle finger that brought the girl in the wheelchair and the robot in front of her defensively. Strings attacked to the items holding her two puppets back, preparing just in case, As well as to the boy before her on his arms and legs, invisible and not bringing tension... Yet.

"Um... They have no clue I've even left. Probably think I'm still in my room. Nor do they have knowledge that I stole the money from our village..... Fairly certain I'm safe. And I'm stronger now. Much stronger. Little princess has turned to a vibrant queen. Cruel people in funka. All evil, all cold. Canabals and murderers. Missing ninja....Though I suppose i can't speak on that. When they realize I'm gone I'll be towards the top of the bingo book..... S ranked..." She let the words trail off. Sure she planned world domination and expected status from it whenit happened but the realization that she would be considered an S class criminal wasn't exactly something she imagined could actually happen. Criminals aren't cute. They just arent.

"H...Hullo.... Corin Senpai. " She gave a light nod, shifting her glance to the other two who bowed respectfully, Ai doing the best she could in that regard.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm
'How dare they ignore my awesome entrance.' CoRin thought to herself as she dusted herself off. Maybe they were all so intimidated by her obvious feat of strength that they didn't dare question it. She glanced over at other two others as they moved to get between CoRin and the lolita. 'Is that a robot?' She wondered look at the thing. It was so... well anyway. Puppets masters geez, so dramatic. Those stupid things probably had poison coated poison sticking out of every point in their bodies.

The girl had done her best to cram the crippled seductress and the walking back massager in between CoRin and her. But the step back she'd gotten had only manged to put about three feet between them. So those puppets were crammed in there.

And then that little lolita hussy started talking to levi again! Well darn. With an entrance like that she'd expected to be the only topic of conversation in their minds. She'd go bigger next time. Fire works. Maybe a parade float. Oh and macho muscle dudes to carry her down the hills. Ah man, she'd have it all planned out by the time the next person joined Ame. 

She listened as the girl spoke to Levi about her home, and he journey. After all it was rude to interrupt people. Wait hadn't she just pulled the mother of all interruptions just a minute ago? Well apparently not because she was talking about being a S-ranked missing ninja instead of CoRin's awesome introduction!

Now where was the Justice in that?

Wait a second! The Reason of this girls obvious lack of respect was clear! She was an S-Ranked Criminal! Or so she said. No wonder she hadn't appreciated the entrance. Her brain was so obviously addle by her capacity for crime that she couldn't appreciate the light of Justice That CoRin Exuded.

That didn't explain Levi, but he was a boy so who knows what they're thinking.

"Hello!" CoRin would announce letting the area in a 10m radius grow slightly dim, as she activates her Clan's Bloodline. Infusion her chakra into the surround space she'd choose to suppress everyone's health (Except for CoRin's) by 10 points. That usually acted as a pretty good stun. After all the surrounding dimension was literally sucking the life out of you. 

It didn't take any hand signs or movements From CoRin. The only sign that it was happening was the graying of the landscape around you. And even if you noticed that it meant you'd already be in it!

CoRin would activate that then get ready for her follow up attack!

...Except.

Oh Dear.

Oh Dear oh Dear!

The Girl would fall to the ground dead as the Realm Overlay surrounded her! CoRin had suppressed her to death!

Drat! It would seem justice had followed all too quickly on the heels of this girl. Such was the life of criminals. 

[-3 AP for Realm Overlay 97 remaining]
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 pm
"Funka sounds like a bad place....maybe we can change that." Levi was still smiling and still not very much paying any attention to Corin which he thought was somewhat now rude. He would wait until Aios was finished talking before he would say anything to Corin. He would make note of her stealing the village's money which could be a good or a very bad thing it could be enough to help pay people come and rebuild and even help restart Levi's business well Levi and Aios business.  The fact she may be and S ranked mn wasn't really affecting Levi since well he is technically a missing ninja himself but if he thought about it his allegiance was to Tenga which was now destroyed and Shima wasn't exactly Tenga now is it? Once Aios had finished talking he would nod at her and then turn to Corin to reply back at her for something about being a weak willy nymphomaniac, her words not his. Turning around he would smile while giving off a really angry aura. "Weak? Did you forget who had me use the last remaining supplies on her just because she hid in an air duct and got stabbed in the back when it collapsed?  Or how about the time when I err...well I guess that's it?" Now that Levi thought about it Corin had injured herself twice now? Really she was such an accident prone girl. "Anyway at least your not injured again like your last two "entrances" so where is L-" 

Something was off but it was a familiar feeling. He noticed the worl growing Dim which would only mean it's Corin doing. "Wait.." he thought to himself as he looked back to Aios and then back to Corin. Due to their first encounter
 he knew Corin was fixated on playing cop and he did try and sneak away from her but his concern was now on Aios when he began to think that Corin most likely heard her say she might get placed on the Bingo book.  "Corin don't try and scare my new partner now. Whatever happened to muffins? And isn't rude to not thank her for agreeing to help the village?  Geez everyone needs a teaching in manners....oh wait." He forgot to thank her how in the bloody hell did he forgot to thank her until now? Wait maybe because he was too distracted by her cuteness...yeah cuteness such a perfect excuse! Turning back around to face Aios he would quickly bow..something Falcone said he should do when thanking someone, and he would grin. "Thank you for agreeing to help us.!" At this point he didn't notice how Corin jutsu was affecting the area instead of trying to make her entrance all the better which is what he thought. "Corin can you stop the effect now? Sorta killing the happy mode ya know?"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm
((youka is reviewing tech due to the lack of speed and will make a ruling on such this evening =) on hold till then))
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 pm
"Sister." Just as she finished talking Aios AI gave her the look. She hated the look. The girl's paranoia was far too much at times, she thought... THough considering the situations she'd been in perhapse fully founded. Ai had noticed the girl far too close. She didn't trust people. People harmed her sister, beating her senseless, putting candy in her hair, and then there was the time a creepy doctor threw a bug at her face that split open her throat. The moment she noticed how close this newcomer was, unsure of the girl's intentions or thought, and even more importantly as the girl decided to openly point out the status she'd gained by leaving Funka she snapped at her. She began to slip under the ground, moving at a speed of fourty into the earth beneath them, clearly rolling her eyes. She was gone fairly quickly, peeking her head out of the ground about twenty meters away, only to be met with a shaking of her sisters head.

"Come on. You know I need to see what's going on and more importantly it's not like these people are going to attack us like my brother and Shouten!" They were delightfully oblivious to the situation before them, the jutsu korin used not affecting the puppets because they didn't actually live, and the girl well out of the way in time. Delightfully oblivious just seemed to be the way Aios operated.

"Appologies. The cosplay queen.... Has not exactly had a great situation with new people... Or old people actually. You'll understand if i want to protect her. "
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 am
(Well your logic is a little flawed. If she was really concerned with how close CoRin was she would have vanished when they were literally face to face. Not conveniently when an unseen attack is coming. Considering that they're farther apart when you're trying to disappear then they would have been at that moment. But I won't tell you how to play your character.)

(This is all going off of the information I currently have from a mod. So if it's incorrect then an edit will be required, and I'll be more than happy to do so.)

CoRin frowned upon seeing the Lolita sink into the earth. Why was it that villains never wished to face justice? It was such an overwhelming good in the world that you'd think everyone would jump at the chance to suffer for their crimes. When Li forced her to stab herself and harvest her own blood, she'd taken her punishment with dignity!

She prepared to launch the second phase of her attack, Realm overlay already being activated when she noticed that the girl had stopped sinking. She was about up to her neck in dirt when she just stopped.

CoRin raised an eyebrow and peered over the girls puppets to see what was going on. "Yikes!" CoRin would announce with a squeak. The girl's head, which now stuck out of the ground like a cabbage seemed to be dead. Her eyes were lifeless and dull. CoRin blanched. She'd never seen anyone die from Realm Overlay before. No it couldn't have been that, it must have been whatever jutsu the girl was trying to use. Only to backfire, naturally. Such is the price of Villainy in the land of Rain.

(I was told you can only disappear at a speed of 20. However should that be wrong we move on to the next section.)

That blasted mole technique! Li had used that stupid thing on her once before. She hated it. She wasn't moving incredibly fast and CoRin was more than prepared to give chase once the little bugger went underground. The Girl's chakra signature was more than enough to give her away. And she was heading in THAT Direction! (CoRin's Left as it's not specified) CoRin bent at her knees and pushed off from the ground. As she did she'd use The body flicker technique to vitalize her jump. Keeping at a speed of 40 to match the girls speed as she traveled underground. Having seen this move before she knew good and well that her opponent could sense her position while she was in contact with the ground. As such as she pushes off from the ground she'll really be performing more of a jump. Only about a foot off the ground, but traveling a total of 10M. She'd initiate the jump just as the girl would finish sinking and began traveling. By The Time CoRin landed on the ground Realm Overlay would be fully activated. Reaching Ten meters in every direction Suppressing the Lolita for Ten Health and killing her. CoRin would be just feet behind the girl, and a meter or two above her. Putting her in range of Realm Overlay before the jump was completed.

( Noticing that I'd hadn't read my own move correctly I made an edit..)

(And Also at the risk of being super nasty about this, you didn't put the ap for your move, so... did it even happen?)

-3 ap for upkeep 94ap remaining.
- 10 for body flicker 84 remaining

Last edited by CoRin Kura on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:07 pm
((I move at fourty your technique moves at 23 so I move away faster then it forms up and do get out of it. If you really want a fight sure I'll kill you but that isn't my interest or intention, as for the when I moved AI simply didn't notice your closeness until that point. Powering up lower ranked jutsu makes her nice at the higher speed and tracking ap is suggested but not actually required at the ends of posts. Not doing so simply puts the player in the red towards accidentally overspending and knocking themselves out. Again I'll point out I don't WANT to kill you. If you'd really like to be like all the sad excuses for rpers who take cheap shots at the hope of gaining power however I suppose I'll do what I must just be aware I double you in stats and move naturally at a speed that's a blur to you. The character is interwstinf and I enjoy what we've rped so far so I will implore you to reconsider this action before my kill count raises))
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 pm
(Well you move at 40 not teleport at 40. Also puppets don't notice anything they're puppets. But I'm willing to wait for a mod to decide, and will make my edits where needed.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum