Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteToday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

welcome.... to ame?(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome.... to ame?(open)

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:41 pm
Right and your tech spreads at 20. Personified they do, and act as they would in her understanding. Basically she sinks down at 40, then you use your ability. It spreads out as she's goijg away me moving almost twice as fast as your tech. Also remember that I AM more then fast enough to walk away before it reaches me...... And have the time lining capability I mostly just thought this would be more fun. I'll contact a mod go ahead and start your reroll Unless someone comes to save you))
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 pm
Drat they made it spread instead of appearing. You win this one >.>
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm
Thank god....now no killing <_< each other
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:55 pm
Seeing that Kira was right about the jutsu spreading and not appearing (I swear to god it appeared when I went to be last night.) I made the edit I would have if a mod had shot it down.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:45 pm
The Rooster Call! Obviously the warning signal for any Ame Ninja. So Li summoned himself up an Ezekiel of Raphael he couldn't quite remember which one he'd built. Okay he just checked the scroll it was Raphael. 

So Li Summoned himself up a Raphael and went soaring to the source of distress. Luckily he wasn't too far away. And what was to meet his eyes upon arrival? Levi looking Horrified. Someone in a wheelchair. A Thing. And CoRin and that stupid Aura of her's. (Can I even see that?) Oh well. 

He could sense a powerful Chakra Signature Going beneath the earth. 

He Could see CoRin looking Irate but that was no different than usual. But She was jumping closely to the ground, and looking ready for battle. So There was that to consider. 

Perhaps there was an actual battle going on.

Then He saw Levi. And sure he looked Horrified. But it wasn't like. "Oh my god an evil ninja is attack the ruins of a village." It was more like. "Oh my god CoRin what are you doing?" Now that was a face of Horror that Li Dian recognized. He'd had it on pretty much every single encounter he'd ever been in with CoRin.

The computer in his brain calculated a bit. As was flying down to engage in the situation. Probability CoRin was doing the right thing here: 10%

Good enough for him.

Coming in a speed of 120 Li would summon Both Abbadon and Camael. He's about 5 meters off of the ground atm, and 11 meters from Coco. He'd send Abbadon Towards Towards CoRin. She would have just made touchdown on her jump, before abbadon Opened up his Chest and trapped her inside. Abbadon as well as Camel would turn towards the spot where Aios was possibly popping up. (couldn't stop Coco's attacking, because that would be some amazing time lining. Honestly it doesn't even make sense me being here this quick!) If she was attacking someone innocent then good she'd be stopped. But if she was attacking someone over her head then he'd be able to pull her out no trouble. 

"Levi Mind telling me what's going on?" He shouted from the air, His amazing Yamanaka yellow hair blowing in the rainy wing. His pupiless Yamanaka blue eyes keeping sharp for whatever the heck was going on.

(-30 for Raphael and 40 for Abbadon's prison)
That's like... 530?
Feel like I'm forgetting something... hmmm
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:56 pm
He knew exactly what Corin was doing now and he didn't like it. Corin had scared of his new partner and Levi was at the point to yell at corin to stop but he didn't want to yell at her it would be rude and it might hurt their friendship.  No...it wouldn't to Levi's point of view she was the one in the wrong this time but he didn't want so be declared on someone's side he needed to stay neutral which put him in a dilemma.  All Corin had to do was listen but knowing her pride Levi knew that would never be easy after all he is still on parole for stealing a apple even when he tried to return it. "CO-  wait what is that?" He said as he watched a puppet come from the sky and  watched as it swallowed Corin inside its stomach. A feeling of dread washed over him at the realization that Corin may be dead. No she couldn't be dead that couldn't happen there was no way that Aios would. ..wait Aios puppets were more realistic this one wasn't the girl in the wheelchair or the robot one.

He heard a familiar voice which sent a really happy feeling throughout his body. Looking up slowly grinning he would see the yellowed haired so called leader of his! Yes Li was hear...finally. "Uh well what happened was I had meet Aios and her puppets and found out she had ran away from her village which is totally  evil and she didn't like that. So I asked her if she wanted to stay here and help rebuild the village and help with my business and she said yes...then I asked why she left her village saying her brother her about her village....really bad place anyway Corin overheard her say She was a S rank mn and here we are.." That was the best way he could explain it to his abilities.  He would walk over to the puppet which had eaten Corin. "Hey Corin are you ok in there? Li is here if you didn't notice. " He wasn't really angry at Corin more furious maybe sorta confused really but she was his still his teammate and she was only doing it for the good of the village.  Sighing he would rush over to Aios who's head was sticking out the ground. "I'm terribly sorry about that Corin is sorta like Justice and the good for the village is first so she sorta did that because she felt like you were a threat because you said yoh was a s rank mn...I'm really sorry , even corin is sorry right? RIIIIGHT CORIN?!? Are you sorry for attacking strangers?"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:52 pm
"Wh... What?" Aios thought to herself as she felt the strange newcomer's presence leave the safety of the earth. Was Ai right for once? Maybe this girl was going to mount a large scale attack the moment she left her gaurd down, crushing the girl's spirit along with her body. Maybe her intention was to knock out the cosplay queen and hold her for ransom. With her remarkable beauty and style there was no telling what the world would play to get her back.... Or maybe.... No. She shuddered to think. 

"AI.... What's going on" She asked, deciding to change direction and go deeper into the earth until the rogue presence showed itself. She yelled as loudly as she could, which wasn't really loud, her voice drowned out by the doton currently surrounding her but somehow her sister was able to hear. She stopped about twenty meters below, straining to search the would, her newly aquired chakra senses granting her a strange second sense that would provide help... but not much due to the earth between them with it would be rediculous to think chakra sensorrywould magically go through, allowing someone with sensory to see everyone in a well fortified stronghold, making the free skill far overpowered. 

"You.... Know how this works.... I can't actually see anything unless you can remember?" The girl waited, her eyes shifting back and forth as AIos moved the strings. The mechanism in pinochio's chest opened, his body standing up to drop the robot cosplay off, not taking an offensive stance, but simply scanning the area with eyes that couldn't see. If things happened as described she would finally travel again, going inward towards the village until she could feel each of the presences against the ground. then she would finally pop her head up, assuming they stayed stationary, about twentymeters from the closest, peeking out for a moment to ensure things were safe. 

"This... Is why you listen to me sister." AI spoke, though each time she spoke(in this post) it was due to the girl's delusions. maybe she was right. She hoped not, but just maybe. It would kill her to find out this whole worldwas as cruel as the the demons of Funka.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 am
Because CoRin doesn't have a strange magical ability to conveniently avoid every attack despite not knowing the specs, she was suddenly engulfed in darkness as Li's puppet captured her.

'Good grief Li how many contraptions do you have to trap people in?' CoRin thought as she found herself in the shell of one of Li's puppets. If she had to guess this was probably the fat one. "Don't blame me when we're all dead!" CoRin shouted from holes in the puppet. Where the head should go in the stocks.

Stuck in a fetal position how embarrassing for the avatar of justice. Geez Li could at least make this thing a little more roomy. She'd push her feet against the walls of the prison, seeing if she could pry the thing open. Nope that was a solid puppet Li had here.

"You can't put justice in a prison! That makes no sense! Just put me in that stupid mind thing of yours! This is indignant."

Oh well when that Lolita went crazy and killed everyone it'd be her who'd have the final laugh. If there was anything better than being just, it was being right.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:20 pm
Though abbadon could easily support the weight of CoRin and still stay in flight Li set the puppet and it's prisoner down on the ground. "You're indignant by nature." He scoffed hearing her voice through the puppet's openings. She was just lucky he didn't use the stocks. He could have kept her in the air but he still didn't know what was going on, it would be wise not to spend chakra when it wasn't needed. Especially in an unpredictable situation. Every situation with Corin was Unpredictable.

Li listened to Levi explain the situation and he nodded thoroughly, as Raphael kept him circling above the place waiting for this 'Aios' to pop up. He was sure that every village thought this but Li Thoroughly believed that there was never a dull moment in Ame. Besides the weather. "Levi I'll be honest with you." Li announced from up in the sky. "I don't think we can have a visitor come to this village without someone getting attacked. I think it's a curse that some vampire queen cast on us back in the days of Worr."

He kept a weary eye on the puppets as they did their thing. Pretty impressive considering the puppeteer was under meters of earth, and blind. But he was moving enough that a blind attack would almost be impossible to hit. But just in case he kept Camael close, as well as Raphael.

Li hoped he could settle this like civil human beings... and whatever CoRin was. He hated to fight.

At last he felt the new chakra signature bubbling up one more from the earth not too far away. 'Let's see what contestant Number two has to say. He fly over to where the chakra signature was coming from. speed 120

Once Li was able to sense Ai he'd point his fingers towards her signature and send 86 chakra strings flying at her at a speed of 100. It was a cloud of chakra stings measuring 3 meters in diameter. They would soar through the ground and latch onto the girl. As these were very well practiced and abnormally strong strings a single string would be enough for Li to gain control of her body. If she too noticed his chakra presence and was scared off once more burrowing into the earth then he'd swing his strings in the direction he last sensed her going and grab her that way. Of course she wouldn't as the strings were much faster than her burrowing skills. And it's already been established the these strings can move through earth. If she did run away and not take the hit like a man she wouldn't be able to sense the threads in the ground with her as they were thin and also hidden by the earth. If she still was not hit after all of that. Then Li would go crazy increasing the spread of the threads to their full range, and start moving them through the earth wildly starting from the inside and working his away out until he had finally caught her. It would be total and systematic! She wouldn't flicker inside of solid earth, Li knew the jutsu it wouldn't' be able to convert sand fast enough, and Substitution would be impossible. The earth turned back to solid right behind you, you couldn't' grab anything. Li was hoping it wouldn't be that hard and he could just pluck her up when she came to the surface, but he had a funny feeling it wasn't going to be easy.

When He'd finally grabbed a hold of her, he'd feel his thread spread throughout her chakra system and feel the nodes on her click online like those of his puppets. He'd reel her up like a fish! Pulling her steadily out of the ground with the assistance of her own jutsu at a proper pace for her to keep up with. If he pulled her up too quickly she'd bang her head against some rock and get a nasty bump. (I know you Coco, I covered it ;) ) 

When he'd finally gotten her out of the ground and into the air, Li would greet her with a nice smile. "Greetings and Salutations." He'd then laugh guiltily. "I see you're already met CoRin. Rest easy in knowing that she won't harm you now." He'd toss his head over to where Corin was currently being held. His claim was no doubt confirmed by CoRin saying something unflattering at Li's comment. "I am Li Dian the closest thing we have to a leader around here, but I'm not sure I'd go that far."

With his introduction out of the way he'd move Aios and himself over to a set of three rocks, and sit both of them down at one. "Levi have a seat!" He'd shout over his shoulder. "He'd then look back at the young girl and to his strings connecting to her body and give a sad smile. "I'm sorry to say that this is kind of the customary greeting in Ame. Either CoRin attacks you, or I Lock you down so we can just talk. I'm afraid you have the unenviable honor of receiving both."

He'd wait a moment for Levi to come over and take a seat. All the while the light rain would be lightly kissing the Yamanaka's skin. Unusually tan for a person living in ame, but he'd been abroad for some time before the last few months, it just seemed like he hadn't lost his tan yet. His usually spiky blonde hair was sagging slighty in this moment, both from the rain and his frustration. He'd been a young man before taking charge of Ame. Now look at him. No really he was 16 before he took those aging pills. Lucky for him only Hans and Coco's father (Wait a second you finally named him!) Ahem, that is to say... Only Hans and Liu Bei knew of Li's real age. He'd like to keep it that way. He was sure everyone would lose respect in him if they knew he was still a kid underneath all that swagger. Especially Corin. He look into the girl's eyes with his own pupiless blue Yamanaka eyes. He wondered what she was thinking right now. How she felt. Scared, cold, alone, probably mad as hell. And Li couldn't blame her. He wouldn't be too happy about being underneath someone else's control either.

He continue once more after Levi had made his intentions clear be they sitting or leaving. "Again I'm terribly sorry about the strings. He'd wiggle them playfully. He'd attached several more as he'd been pulling her out of the ground. Couldn't hurt. "But I tend to find it's so much easier to just talk when that's our only option. Isn't that Right CoRin? I did it to her before, I'm doing it to her now, and I did it to levi when I met him. So please don't take it as some big slight against you, I swear it's not." He smiled knowingly at her. "But I'm being too soft on you already. We have business to attend to." He moved his fingers and both Camael and Raphael spread their wings shielding the group from the rain. "Levi tells me you're village is evil eh? Tell me about that. I'm afraid you may have been better off there then here. They may have been evil, but We're a Sitcom on this side of the world." Stop being nice be a leader! "Who are you, where are you from, and what is your purpose in my village?" Nice.

(For the love of god let's just role-play.)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 am
Levi would begin to relax as he watched Li try and defuse the tension which Corin had caused. Levi took not of this  of how calm Li was and knew the difference between them. Li was able to stop this from becoming violent and all Levi could do was sit and watch, he wasn't needed now and as much as he liked being needed and the idea of being village leader was cool and all but Levi knew exactly that he wasn't able to be leader or go against someone like Li that gap was far greater than he had thought.  A grin would slowly grow on Levi's face as he continued to watch Li work his magic. So being leader of a village wasn't his thing but he still had a business to run and to watch grow to even rival those such as Sakura Corps but he needed help he needed Aios' s help and probably more people. Still sitting on the rock he would shake his head when Li said she may be better off in Funka. That place seemed familiar to Levi he couldn't tell why it was another thing he would have to try and remember or maybe produce another mental breakdown like before. "Li don't try and steer her away like that...sure we are a complete group of misfits trying to revive a village and make it number one...but she has no place to go and if she were to return she might die. Look I don't know if she is "evil" like Corin "instincts" says but she is a friend of mines...well newly made friend and business partner. ..but if she ever wanted to harm us she could have killed me for crashing into her puppet but she didn't and that's why I believe she isn't "evil" like the people from her village.... but your our leader and you call all the shots so if she stays or goes isn't really up to me now is it?" Levi believed in what he said and even though he seriously just meet Aios he knew from experience what is was like to be scared and alone..but she probably had it better than him she wasn't alone she had her puppets who she considered as family? Well he couldn't control other people's actions and maybe she was evil like Corin said she was but all evil people still had some good left in them and Levi was somehow good with connecting to people's good side. 

"Li if you haven't notice...your kinda hurting Corin's mighty pride" he said when he had walked over to Li who was finally on the ground but he said it loud enough so only Li could hear. "Probably should let her out...I don't think she would try anything else now that your here." Levi would then turn around to face the imprisoned Corin. "Now I didn't want to play this card....but who was the one to save your life again? I remember a really big piece of metal was in your back and knowing me not good with first aid and blood I went out of my way and helped you. Now you repay me by attacking my partner really...I thought wrong of you. " He finished what he had to say hoping she had caught on and wouldn't attack Aios anymore but just in case he would stand in front of the puppet she was still imprisoned in so she couldn't go attack mode again with him near.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum