Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Training behind the Boulder (Mikata) Empty Training behind the Boulder (Mikata)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:15 pm
Ransurotto sits under the shadow of a boulder watching out over his home, curious as to what people at his old job were doing. If he focused enough and squinted so hard that his face looked like the wrinkles of a Chinese Shar-Pei. He made out a few ant like figures but that was all he could do without getting a headache. He sighed and chuckled at how foolish he must look. He sighed happily and thought back on how awesome it would be to be able to have his own animal companion. His mind was quick to wander from him again.
Mikata Uchiha
Mikata Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training behind the Boulder (Mikata) Empty Re: Training behind the Boulder (Mikata)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 pm
Kata walked slowly around the mountains just exploring the wilderness. His white hair was flying behind him like a cloud in the sky. His golden eyes were gleaming in the sun making them shine even brighter. The markings on his fave appeared more out going. Kata then saw about his age sitting under the shadow of a boulder appearing really sad or lonely. He could not just ignore the boy. Kata remembered the days when he was just like this boy. He knew he could trust this boy. So Kata said " hello I am Mikata Uchiha but feel free to call me Kata. Do you want to train I have been wanting to learn the academy jutsu so I can become a Genin. As you can see I started the academy late ".
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Training behind the Boulder (Mikata) Empty Re: Training behind the Boulder (Mikata)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:57 pm
Ransurotto looks away from his enjoyful cloud watching hobby and looks over to the boy who almost seemed sullen, or robotic, in his tone. He felt the overwhelming sadness come from the young man. He had the urge to help the man called Kata. He nodded at Kata and stood up slowly. He maded a few dad noise before patting the dirt and dust off his pants. He adjusted his messy cardigan, trying to straighten out but always failing. The boy wasn't very composed like a ninja. In fact, you wouldn't consider him a ninja at all unless you saw his headband around his neck.

"Yea, Id love to train with you. I've been kinda lazy since my genin exam. A mission here and there but nothing so overwhelming. Ive actually been bored. So definitely, lets train."

He states to the other man, unbuttoning his cardigan. He places it to the side and rolls up his sleeves on the dress shirt revealing a pale but muscular demeanor that is well hidden by his bag clothing. He cracks his neck and looks to the boy. "What do you want to know?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum