Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

possible escape from the lab ((p/nk)) Empty possible escape from the lab ((p/nk))

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:50 pm
Akki Senju, who was 13 due to aging pills but just had a birthday which made her 14, was trying to break open the lab door.  

"What is the point of keeping us prisoner here? She never comes down here anyway!"Akki said as she tried to pop it with a kunai. She already had four Shuriken lodged under the door.

Finally a loud POP and the door opened. With a sigh she stuffed the shuriken and Kunai in her pockets. It was time to go home!

"Megami come on, you need to come home with me! Shes jut using us anyways and she isnt the same girl we use to know!" She yelled to her sister.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

possible escape from the lab ((p/nk)) Empty Re: possible escape from the lab ((p/nk))

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 pm
As Sephora entered the graveyard she heard loud noises coming from her lab. "What the deuce are they doing?" She said quickening her pace. She suddenly heard the loud pop and as she approached the door and upon hearing Akki's words she quickly pulled out her bone sword and stabbed it through Akkis shoulder pinning her to the wall unless the action is prevented or stopped! Which probably is not possible because Akki was not paying attention and talking to Megami.
"You move, you die! You move one way this will slice down to your heart. The other way you will cut off your arm! If you push the blade out you will bleed to death because I hit an artery. Intentionally. Listen to me, you are shit without me! I brought you here to help build you up and give you a chance! We are a team and from this point on you better recognize something. " Sephora tilted her head making sure She was looking directly into her eyes, " I am in charge,  you work for me, you bow to me! Am I clear? Think carefully,  your answer is life or death, literally!" She said not moving the sword and staring at Akki waiting on an answer.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

possible escape from the lab ((p/nk)) Empty Re: possible escape from the lab ((p/nk))

Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 am
((I still dont think this is right! I specifically said NK))

Akki did not hear Sephora come up but let out a scream as the sword pierced her shouder! She stifled the cries but the tears showed tears due to an immense amount of pain. She listened to Sephoras words and for the first time ever saw a darkside of Sephora she had never seen before ! As she looked into her eyes she knew she had no choice but to listen to her, she was right without her she was no one!

"Y-Yes, I understand. " she said hoping Sephora wouldn't kill her! The burning and intense pain were getting worse and she could feel the blood dripping from around the wound. "Please don't kill me. I'm sorry."Akki said in tears.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:41 pm
[I have no intention on killing you, I gave you the options, if you died it would have been your own fault dear.]

Sephora luckily carried bandages around with her and knew she was about to need them! Using her free hand she began to dig in her weapons pouch.
"That's what I thought. And Akki, I have no intention to kill you. Now stand still. I am going to pull this out and fix you." Sephora said as she held the girls other shoulder. She quickly pulled the blade out and sheathed it and used the other hand and stuck a large wad of bandages in the wound! "I am sure this hurts, but its better than bleeding to death. Hitting arteries is mainly to kill but luckily I know how to fix it. Now your about to pass out I believe, I have noticed your low tolerance for pain, go ahead it will make it easier for me to stitch you up. " she said as she helped Akki onto a table so she could repair the wound. At least now this girl knew Sephora meant business and not to try to screw her over!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 pm
((Okay it's fine))
Akki screamed when she removed the sword! Blood started to gush but Sephora pushed some gauze into the wound and it increased the pain and Akki began to feel light headed and dizzy. Akki fell forward feeling Sephy hold on to her, the words became muffled. And suddenly she passed out.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:02 pm
Sephora sewed up the gash and put Bandages over the stitches on both sides. She hated getting mean with these girls but her minions have to stay in line and know she's on charge, sighing heavily she decided to fo ahead and let Akki rest, she has to run to Kumo to meet with Kuro anyways.
She left Akki a note with the code to get out of the lab, but warned her that she was being watched. The odd thing was, somehow Megami slept through the whole thing, well she was Normally hard at work in the lab trying to help her with experiments.
Sighing Sephy decided to stop by her house and drop of her and Dantes birth certificates for Sayomi before heading out.
[Exit ]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:14 am
292 words +1 stat please (its not much but ever point counts)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum