Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 49%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Bella's Escape(P & NK) Empty Re: Bella's Escape(P & NK)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm
Minato would be taking his usual stroll around the village with his bow on his back carrying a wide grin," i wonder what blood would get spilled today," as he walk by the villages prison. Hearing voices down there he would walk into it and look for any guards about. Normally there would be some but most were taking care of the major prisoners. Smiling he would see a cute little birdie in a cage," why hello there my beautiful canary, what are you doing in this cage," he asked with a smile. She looked like a Sungakure ninja but what she was doing here, illuding his mind.

Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm
Minato would tap his fingers on the cell for a moment," so you want to be free from this place, but where will you go. If they see you waltzing around they will kill you, so what shall you do to get away," taking off his bow looking at it for a moment. His smile would turn to a grin as he gave a small laugh," so the question is what do i get if i let the birdie free," as he draws the bows string back as a arrow of pure chakra starts to form..

Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm
As he shot the arrow at the lock it would go straight through the lock shattering the mechanism as the door opens slowly," get the hell out of there...erm what's your name," as he opened up the door and pulled her out," you can give me something later, i really don't care," as he put his bow on his back and walked off," you better hurry up those guards will be coming back. Minato would walk out looking around not seeing any guards so he shrugged and waited for her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm
This topic is voided due to Minato's character being wrongfully approved.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13607-minato-sahashi

My apologies for the staff members mistake.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum