Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru) Empty Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:13 pm
Citizens were running left and right to escape into the comfort of their own home to gather their family along with some other stuff for the road like food and water. Amidst the confusion, Okami was trying to push through to get to his own home. He needed to find the only member left in his family. His mother. The young Lycan hoped that she wasn't lost in chaos looking for him. Or at least if she was that they would find each other. 

When Okami went for the door, he'd notice that the door wasn't locked. He would find that his mother was already packing. "Oh, thank god you're here," Okami said in a sigh of relief. But she was too busy packing up his things to respond right away.  It was strange because she hadn't packed her own stuff. He entered his room where his mom was putting items in a sack. His weapons, some pieces of clothes along with a flask of water and some food. "What are you doing?" Okami asked with a crack in his voice. She turned to him, her eyes filling with tears. She rushes to him and hugs him tightly. Okami slowly hugs back, still in shock and confusion. She finally pulls away. "You'll need this." She hands him the bag. "Take this and head to the river. There is a boat that you need to take down the river. Head to the coast and hop onto a boat to Konokagure. I'll be there with my cousin. You need to listen to me." Okami was stunned by the information. "Wait, we are splitting up?" She nodded slowly before rubbing his cheek. The young Lycan began to get choked up. His mother takes him in her arms one last time. "I love you." She stammers, letting him go after stating her love. "Now go." 

The young lycan had left the room in tears, but by now they had dried. He travelled to the boat that was tied on the shore near the river. It was the boat that was supposed to take him out of Kumo and towards the ocean. It was a small wooden boat that could fit two. It made him think about why she wouldn't come with him on it. Why did they have to split up? What did she know that Okami didn't know? He began to untie the boat from the shore, throwing the sack into the boat.

WC: 410
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru) Empty Re: Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru)

Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 am
The shore seemed so peaceful, in comparison with the turmoil lived just outside the gates. Kaito had heard of people going out to meet the danger, but you could feel the earth rumbling from what was happening on the outside. When two adults fought, did the baby walk up to meet them in battle? Did the ant join the quarrel between two elephants? If they did, were they brave, or incredibly stupid? Kaito didn’t know the answer, and he didn’t know if he wished to know.

If he had looked around he would see almost as well as if it were daylight, what with the moonlight and starlight. This had been the exact place where he killed his former team mate after he burned down his restaurant. The boat sat gingerly at the makeshift dock. Kaito contemplated whether he wished to go or not. As he pondered with a heavy heart, a long haired figure approached, stumbling and sobbing. “The time is one of despair. Then why am I so calm?” As the figure threw the rucksack into the boat, he recognized it. “Okami?”

He got up, and went up to the youth. “So, you’re taking the water route out, huh? Smart. Civilians will probably be safe down the road, whatever is out there will be looking for active duty ninja.” As he approached, he could see he was clearly upset. Kaito had no idea how to deal with emotional turmoil, usually the people he had down at the restaurant that were upset were also incredibly drunk, and he only saw upset people as easy money. He tentatively raised his hand and patted the youth’s shoulder. “C’mon, kid. It’ll pan out fine.”
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru) Empty Re: Escape from Hell (Village Escape) (Noboru)

Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 pm
A voice suddenly came from behind Okami, startling him. “So, you’re taking the water route out, huh? Smart. Civilians will probably be safe down the road, whatever is out there will be looking for active duty ninja.” Okami quickly turned around to see Noboru standing behind him, watching him flee like a coward. The young Lycan was worried that this new teammate was going to rat him out for being a deserter. Okami took in a breath to defend himself, thinking of an excuse. But before he could say any lies, he got interrupted by getting a pat on his shoulder.   “C’mon, kid. It’ll pan out fine.”

Okami was stunned by these words. Was he going to let him off freely? "I don't understand. I was told to escape the village and head to Kono by cutting through the ocean." He looks to the small wooden boat and starts to ponder. "I'm loyal to my village but I'm more loyal to my family. I'm not sure what to do..." His grip tightens. Then he turns to his curious friend. "What are you going to do?"

WC: 185

TWC:595
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:18 am
Kaito clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "Shouldn't have told me where you were going. Now if I get interrogated they'll probably know."

The former cook could feel the tension and unease in Okami's voice, the internal conflict of where his allegiance lies; family, or country? Okami's question came as a bit of a surprise to a Kaito who until that very moment was unsure of what to do. He took a deep breath and looked out towards the village and the walls beyond it before replying. "I'mma go out and see what's up. It's the duty of the ninja of the village to ensure the safety of the village at all times… and while I was here wondering what I should do, I realized that, no matter what, I will forever be a Kumogakure ninja. My accent gives me away as soon as I open my mouth. And it's the way of the Kumogakure to worship strength above all else; I know I do, I've been a step back with the boy kage all this time because I wasn't sure he was tough enough, but from what I heard so far he died out there fighting for the village, so…"

He took a small pause in his ramble to assess his thoughts. "My point is, whatever happens, I'm a kumogakure ninja, and if something out there is strong enough to beat our kage one-one-one, then that's my new kage. But it doesn't have to be yours." As far as he had heard, the boy wasn't a Kumo native, even if he graduated as a kumo ninja. "Your family is escaping, so I will understand if you leave. I myself am staying. Kumo is where I was born, the Kumo way is my way, and I will die for it. Strength above all else. No matter what."

He looked at the boat, then once again at Okami. "Here." He slipped the tanto at his hip off the belt it held on to. "I bought this by saving my first two salaries, I wanted to have a short sword and a longsword, in the way of the ancient samurai lords who believed if you had a sheathed weapon and an empty hand, you were wasting a weapon and a hand. It's not much, but it's protection. Take it. I'll probably be dead soon anyway if there's a kage killer out there." He handed over the tanto, gripping it just below the opening of the scabbard; the slick blade had no guard, and the handle of dark wood melded into the dark wood scabbard as though the two were one. "If you're gonna go through with this, I would suggest being as quiet as possible, and transform if you need to row fast… and then row like you never rowed before." He tried offering a comforting smile to the kid.

Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:03 pm
The young Lycan began to feel guilty and sorry for Noboru as he explained that he would fight for Kumo because he would always be its shinobi. And here he was, escaping like a stray dog with its tail between his legs. He used to think he was loyal to this village to the very end like Noboru. But seeing his family leave the village, it was easy for Okami to leave it in the dust to burn to the ground. Okami would've offered him a spot on the boat, but it seemed like he was heartfelt on the village too much to leave it. There was a story to every motivation, and the young Lycan wondered what his was. 

Before Noboru would tell him to leave, he gave the boy a gift. His tanto, for the travels. Okami looked at him a bit confused as he explained that it was little protection and that he got it using it for his last of his salary. The young boy felt honoured and touched that he would give something like that to him. Impulsively, the boy hugged him tightly and quickly. "Thank you," He said quietly. He takes the tanto as he leaves the embrace. "For all it's worth, I hope things work out for you. Perhaps we'll meet again even if it in the next life." 

With that, the young boy parts. He shoves the boat into the rushing water and hops in. He places the tanto beside him. He gives a final wave to the fellow genin, truely hoping the best for his comrade. 

EXIT: 
WC: 266
TWC: 761 
Claiming: 
Tanto from Noboru
761 wc towards Eight Inner Gates (1867/2000)
3 stats
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:52 am
Okami seemed confused by Kaito’s offer, but before Kaito could say anything he hugged him tightly. Kaito endured the sudden hug from the kid and hoped he didn’t crush one of his ribs, but patted him on the shoulder once again in a quick embrace, replying a quiet “you’re welcome” to him. As he left, Okami wished him his best. Kaito nodded and replied. “Life long and strongly. We’ll meet again in the next life, hunt together.” He figured the boy’s lupine side would’ve appreciated that.

As Okami rushed the boat into the waters and hopped on, Kaito watched him go, waving one last time as the boat disappeared out of sight. “Get strong kid, and you won’t have to run away anymore.”

As he thought this, he realized he himself was incredibly weak, unable of tackling whatever was out there. He would just be more fodder, feeding the war machine that broke the highest ranked ninja in the village. He thought back to his life; if he had stayed a genin, in spite of his team breaking up, he might’ve managed to attain power earlier on in his life, like the young chunnin he saw parading around with an enviable aura of power. And what did Kaito had to show for himself? A broken business, an empty pocket, and a weak military contribution to the village. “Who would’ve thought Kuro could be so stupid yet so right”, he resentfully pondered about his former teammate he had killed on these very shores on the day his restaurant burned down. He now wished he could’ve gone back in time, help his team, his teammate, foment power among themselves, and become a powerhouse for the Hidden Cloud. Instead, he stood on the shore, looking at a river leading away from the village, knowing he might die, but not how.

“I need to know though. I can’t go to the next life not knowing.” He moved towards the gates.

WC: 326
TWC: 1086
[exit]
Claiming 4 Speed
Claiming 43 words to unlock Bull Rush D-Rank
Claiming 1000 words to unlock Bull Rush B-Rank
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:57 am
Eh approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum