Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Instant Transmission Kamehameha! - Page 2 Empty Re: Instant Transmission Kamehameha!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 pm
His eyes would slowly read over the paperwork before tossing it somewhere, most likely into a folder sitting behind him and was about to say something until...wait was that the smell of Fox and Wolf coming into the building? Turning his head ever so slightly he would grin...no he would smile in glee as his Sage in arms waltzed into his office with a look that could be best described as "I'm here!".

He wouldn't stand instead he would motion for Aiko to take a seat somewhere as he greeted his friend with a gesture to also take a seat," Well then my brother if you were so bored you should have came to see me sooner, there is a lot you have missed since our last talk. Besides my eyes and all, but that will be on a later time. Food sounds good as well as drinks, although if you are here for something else let us discuss that first eh?," a small raise of his brow would suggest that Echo had something else he needed from the young Kage but for now he would simply go with the flow.

Before he had forgotten he would introduce the young girl in his office to Echo, it was only the nice thing to do," By the way this is Aiko, one of the new Jounin in my village, Aiko this is one badass motherfucker...err a good friend named Echo," waving his hand towards the male he would remind himself to speak to Echo about a matter in which he wanted an insightful eye on.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Instant Transmission Kamehameha! - Page 2 Empty Re: Instant Transmission Kamehameha!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:23 pm
So apparently shit was going down here, or maybe not, seeing as Yaju seemed to know the man who smelled of fox and wolf, along with a huge-ass chakra signature. Well apparently it was her turn to speak, and she would speak her mind because that's what she did.

"Hey! Names Aiko, the Second Amekage and apparently now a jounin here because it's probably a bunch of ashes by now. Nice to meet you Echo."

She would take a seat, mentally filing away the comment about Yaju's eyes. What could be so special about eyes? Could it possibly be...a bloodline? The idea of such a special genetic mutation being near her excited her and despite the brutal training that had ignited it, she felt her inner scientist perk up.

"Aiko! Don't be a dumbass and start asking annoying questions! These people are way more powerful then you and this Yaju guy doesn't seem to take things lightly."

"Aw shut it, I figured that out already."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 am
Echo winks playfully as he's introduced as 'one badass mother fucker' funny guy that Yaju, Echo turns his attention fully towards the Ame Shinobi as she speaks, his face sobers slightly and he clicks his tongue "I'm sorry to hear that, how long ago was this attack? Did you get a good look at the attackers..?" Echo asks, he doesn't like to play Hero, but Ame was one of his stops and a place he was planning to visit bearing gifts and a rather large reason to want to form an alliance...

The surface thoughts that pass through the girls mind are rather interesting....A second voice...?
Echo's eyes flick to Yaju once during this conversation, as some kind of device goes off...the noise and discharge similar to what appeared in Konoha's hot springs some time ago...

He's been developing some new techniques around this time as well, one in particular will be quite effective once he's mastered the next step.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 am
Everything was going well so far between the three of them, the turtle had been quiet, the food was good and suddenly a clicky sound was heard. Turning around he would look at the device he could have sworn he put his fist through before Echo came, but apparently they built the thing Ford tough. Grabbing the letter quickly he would read over it for a moment and look to Aiko, which he would promptly look at Echo and then laugh," Well aint this a funny happening, you know that attack that's she is talking about? Its still going on, this letter says so," waving the letter for a moment he would hand it to Echo and smile for a moment.

From his position he would stand up and grab his Haori, his trademark thing that he made, and look over towards the girl," Looks like you'll get to see your village again after all....and all i gotta do is call a friend or two," going silent for a moment, the seal on the back of his neck would glow before he spoke again," there we go...the teams getting ready. Ready for that fun Echo," with a smile he would walk from behind the desk and start grabbing things, murmuring to himself of course about something.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:05 am
(Curse you christmas and your love and joy, you pry me from electronics!)

Things happened, many things happened in the last two posts which kind of sent Aiko through a few emotions. Of course, she had to go through them one by one of course, too bad not much detail would be put in because it was 2:00 and Real-Aiko is tired as fuck right about now.

"Well...Echo is it? To be honest I just came through the transport chamber about a few minutes ago looking for help. I was only able to see that the individual was masked-"

"Bullshit, that's just what that guard said."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"-and thats all before I came for help just now. I'm going to admit right here right now...I'm weak. I'm not as strong as a big and powerful leader should be. Hell, I became leader on a whim!"

"Damn straight, they elected you because you play the guitar."

"I honestly thought it was some sort of sick joke, the people there don't exactly like me, but that day I saw the hope in their eyes and I realized that I couldn't ever back out. A village left to die had a spark rekindled, but I was too weak to hold the torch. I knew that the villages were falling one by one, but I kept lying to myself, saying that by the time that they knocking on Ame's door, I would be ready....but I was wrong. My military force is myself and one Genin...so I ran for help...."

At this point the Ford tough transporter would begin to give off sounds as a message transported through. Huh, so the person in her office was sending a letter. Her...her village could be saved? No, this was wrong. They were just going out of their way, their peaceful lives, to protect a village that she was supposed to be a guardian of. Something needed to be said.

"Yaju-san, Echo-san...I can't express how indebted to you both I am right now."

"Better bet."

"Be quiet for once!"

"-and I can't express how much gratitude I have for you both. However, this has made me realize something. I am not ready for that mantle of leader, if I cannot fend off the enemies at my gates. As of this moment, I, Aiko Akiyama, Second Amekage of Amegakure no Sato, do surrender my village to Kumogakure no Sato. As of this moment the lands are now yours to control, and all trade routes yours to command. I pledge myself to service towards this village forever to make up for this inconvenience. It's the least I could do for this..."

"Aiko, you need to stop! What do you think your doing! I can understand a economic reward, but this?!"

"Will you ever be quiet?! Leave me the hell alone!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:12 pm
Echo's gaze hardens slightly as Yaju pulls forth a scroll, an attack is occurring on a village allied with Kumogakure? Why are they still sitting here? Echo's anger has been ignited by this girls casual dismissal of the village she was sworn to protect, in fact, he had already formulated a quick combo that would remove her stain from the Kumogakure Shinobi roster..
Echo grasps the letter and reads through it, scanning it quickly before he nods once...
Standing he shrugs off his jacket, revealing elbow bands underneath.
He grips the hem of his shirt and slides it over his head revealing ANBU regulation armor underneath and a tattoo placed upon his right shoulder.

Calling for some friends...That's a fun thought, bringing his left hand up to his shoulder, he closes his eyes briefly a string of thoughts being sent to an individual who would be quite interested in a group that's been destroying minor villages, especially when he's been gathering them as allies.

*Operative Kitsune reporting a disturbance in Amegakure, combat imminent, requesting back-up and ANBU regulation armaments, Five assailants, unknown amount of Kumo Shinobi are to provide assistance. Feelin' a bit outnumbered by the Lightning, requesting another Leaf to provide support*
Echo's got quite a few tricks of his own left.

Echo about this time, has been listening to the girls tale..Regarding her with sharper eyes, before he shakes his head. It's not worth it, she's young...She'll just need a backbone forced upon her...
Kumo is one of the best places to turn a coward into a Shinobi.

Echo dismisses her from his mind a moment later and nods once, following Yaju but no longer speaking, his finger still placed on his tattoo. *Respond then wait for secondary signal to begin Operation.*
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:42 pm
Aiko left cause its been 5 days and she had places to be.

(exit)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:36 pm
With everything going down like this, he would no doubt be going to get some of his people. Things need to be done and plans had needed to be made. With a push of a button he would have been linked to the village's lab," This is the Raikage, close the Heavenly Transfer down, we are under....well we are going to war," with that a bunch of voices could be heard scrambling around and someone literally screamed," Oh Shit!!," before the transmission had gone off. Shaking his head he would have reached for his arm, the old symbol of his days as the ANBU commander becoming a lit as he smiled," Let all operatives know that Operation Thunder's Hammer is being initiated all ninja be prepared," with that he left the office with Echo and began on his way to pick up everyone else, this was going to be one hell of a battle and he needed his team after all.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum