Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Instant Transmission Kamehameha! Empty Instant Transmission Kamehameha!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 pm
A flash of light and Aiko would appear within the office of the Raikage, stepping shakily off of the teleporting platform.

"Ugh, never use that crap, it's like apparition."

"The fuck is apparition?"

"Nevermind."

She was feeling like crap and could barely see two feet from her face. She just hoped that whoever was there wasn't hostile because she wasn't feeling too good.

(yeah short and crappy post, but I'm trying to prevent manic)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Instant Transmission Kamehameha! Empty Re: Instant Transmission Kamehameha!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:24 pm
Standing near the windows of his office, Yaju had been staring out into the distance of the village pondering and thinking on many things, one of which was the well-being of the village of Ame. Since the note from Alice it had seemed she was working on it, but it still worried him. He would continue to stand there before the flash of ight had grabbed his attention with a very prompt," What the fuck!!," his body immediately turning around and looking a the person before growling," so you have about five seconds to explain who you are and why you are here.....or i'm pounding you like a tuna," overtly sexual yes, but his threat had remained.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:32 pm
Woah, so this was the Raikage? Well, someone certainly looked like they fit the title, along with the infamous aggression they have been famed for having. Anyway, apparently this guy was trying to be sexy and failing kinda, she would still have to react to it after all....

"Well Mr.Raikage, I'm Aiko Akiyama the Second Amekage and-"

She would unfortunately be cut off on that sentence as a wave of nausea overtook her already blurry vision and caused her to unload copious amounts of slightly digested pudding all over the office floor.

"Oh shit...that thing is evil....and I'm hear because Ame is under attack. According to reports there is a figure at the gates of my village slaughtering guards who may very well be the minor village destroyer, along with the fact that it's possible that an unknown inside my office, I felt a strong chakra signature within it when I passed. But please, if you feel like pounding me, go ahead. I'll have to charge."

"Aiko! Stop fucking with the powerful!"

"But it's soo fun!"

As she finished saying her response along with her mini-mental conversation, she would have gotten up and straightened her clothes up. had to look presentable, after all.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 pm
....This was the successor to Worr Terumi? Although his face wasn't showing it, he was definitely disappointed in the girl, but like all people he'd give them a chance," Alright....so you're the leader of Ame annnnd you're in my office why?," it would take him a bit to actually fit the picture together, but his eye would twitch as the girl threw up on his floor. He was definitely not too happy about that and if he wanted to, he would have put her nose in the puke and spanked her, that would have been funny.

After listening to her story, he would have jumped over his desk and walked over to the device and looking it over for a bit before driving his fist into it and promptly breaking it. Turning back to her he would shrug and sit down at his desk," i see....so this is what that letter was about, unfortunately our forces are busy and that unknown in the office is one of mine," pausing for a moment he would shake his head and continue," I'd break you in two if i pounded you.....so you might want to keep your panties on and know your place," with that he would hear any other words before continuing on.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:57 pm
Hahahaha damn this guy not only had a stick up his ass he also had a sense of humor! How is that even possible? Apparently he had gotten the letter..so that was good. But what to do now, without any help?

"Aiko, let me take over."

"No! I'm having fun!"

"I don't think I made you understand. You have no choice!"

With that he Maka-chopped her in the head, mentally of course, in order to respond in good old Pudding fashion, deep voice, aura and all. Not that this would intimidate the Raikage in front of him, seeing as this one earned the rank.

"Hmhmhmhmhm.....so that's it then. Oh well, the Ame that exists would be better left dead then slowly starving. The people are starving on the streets, crime and drugs are rampant, hell this girl I reside in was elected by a guitar! I personally don't care for any of them seeing as they hate this host, but it's a shame that they will all die. Human life is a loss for all. Speaking of loss...according to my reports, my most powerful ninja, a chunin, named CoCo Wei has came this way. It's a far cry, but have you happened to have any sights of a girl wearing extremely heavy, out of place clothing and a rain headband in this village?"

As he said this Aiko's body would have been enshrouded by a faint almost invisible red aura to show Yaju that he was talking to someone else. If he couldn't figure it out by now, he never would.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:08 pm
Holding his hand up he would stop the girl, who had by some margin grew a pair of testicles and spoke," If you are going to speak to me then do it with whose body that belongs to. I will not speak to some entity that resides in someone's head. Now i'd advise you to switch back with her and let her do the talking," his red eyes would begin to glow with what would best be described as a voice of a small thimble of his power, his chakra radiating off of him showing that he was the one in charge and his word was law.

Providing the entity actually listened to him and Aiko herself explained this to him, Yaju would nod for a moment and speak again," She has came through my village and has joined its ranks.....however you have the same options although the process for you will be different," seeing as most of Ame could potentially run here he would need to get paperwork ready for all of them...what a pain.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 pm
Wow, Aiko was really liking this guy. Like not sexual, that comment before was just a joke, but the fact that this guy wasn't going OH SHIT all over Pudding was a plus in her mind. Nevermind the fact that he could probably kicks both their asses. Anyway, she would allow Pudding to speak one more sentence before tackling him out of control.

"It's your funeral, just let me tell you that Aiko doesn't take many thing very seriousl-"

and he was tackled to the floor and Aiko slid into control of her body with practice once more.

"So CoCo-san has joined you? Huh, that would explain why she had never came back. I honestly just thought that the swamp monster had finally gotten to her. So how exactly is this whole "process" going to work? I like to know my options before throwing them out the window."

"Aiko! Be serious for once!"

"Wow! Somebody's mad that they aren't talking!"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:38 pm
" I've been through worse and this doesn't phase me in the slightest," the moment the voice and presence was gone, his eyes would return to their normal red hue as he reclined into his chair and flicked a couple of papers onto the desk, how he did it would not be seen by the girl only a simple flick of his wrist and that was it.

"Its simple you file for a new rank in the village, do this and that and we will be square, if i call on you for anything...and i mean anything you shall come to my office for a briefing and go do said task within a timely manner....this all sticking with you?," his brow would raise slowly as he waited for a response, knowing sometimes the whole "issue" could go over peoples head.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 pm
OK, it was time to go through this paperwork like a boss! And without any Pudding input! Nodding in understanding, she would grab a pen and begin to fly through the form, mumbling out her answer as she wrote it.

"Ok...name Aiko Akiyama....hair is naturally pink, eyes naturally red....home village...dunno, but I say it's ame....date of birth unknown...social security...a few kunai and ninjutsu.....occupation! The Second Ameka-"

"Aiko! Shut up! Your brief ruling days are over. This guy is your overlord now. Just put jounin or something."

"....I hate you."

So she regrettably filled out occupation as "Kumogakure Jounin?" and handed it to Yaju. It had taken her around 15 seconds.

"Done!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:24 pm
=RENEGADE INTERRUPT=

Echo's time in Kumo has been rather uneventful, a meeting with the Raikage was interrupted and the past few weeks, he's spent around the area simply looking for his stray Shinobi. Kiru and Kozai have left, but his time has been spent wandering the nearby mountains and the Kumogakure proper, it's at this time that Echo's finally given in to his boredom.
A small box of rice-balls and some bottles of fairly cheap sake are what Echo carries under his arms as he makes his way up the stairs of the Raikage's tower, something he's jokingly dubbed "Muscle Tower", his chakra signature, large and almost overwhelming to weaker individuals is fairly clear as he makes his way up the stairs, past the secretary, if the guards move to stop him then he'll pause to take the time necessary to move them, however if they do the smart thing, then Echo would enter the office with a quick push of his free foot, knocking the door from it's hinges with a bit of a wide grin on his face.

A young roguish face with slightly pronounced canines, wild raven hair and a rather loose red T-shirt covered by a black vest is what cover the mans torso, the neck-line forms a bit of a V-shape showing off the Shinobi's collarbones slightly along with the black collar with a red gem embedded in the center, a pair of black Shinobi pants and black boots complete his outfit.
Standing at about 6' 2" tall, he's not overtly muscular but has a lean athletic frame, designed for speed flexibility and his shoulders are slightly broad, which may hint to a bit of power hidden underneath his clothes.
"Oi..." A voice interrupts, ignoring the damage with a raised eyebrow, onyx eyes which can shift to crimson in an instant trail down the two "Sup Yaju? Thought I'd drop by,(Force my way in) and offer you a drink and some food(Drag you off for shenanigans and probably teach you something pretty cool like how to fire lasers from your hands)..But I didn't know you were entertaining a lady, my apologies." Echo says inclining his head, his roguish grin returning as he steps past the two...He apologized but he knows it's too much trouble to attempt to make him leave, if they do well...

He's really bored...So that might be a welcome distraction.
In any case, his intent is to set the food and the drinks down onto the Raikage's desk. Visions pass through him as he catches sight of the pink haired girl and he hums in thought at the possibilities in this ones future...
Quite a few actually...Maybe he'll watch this one too...? Who knows, so many interesting possibilities...

[I came to play mother fuckers!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum