Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:29 pm
Kaien clenched up as she heard the words Kira wasnt able to beat Youka. "Put me through all the training i need to go through to be a killing machine everyone will pay for their sins. Am I suppose to feel this weak?" Kaien asked as she began to hold on to her teachers clothes. "Once we finis will you also be able to use scorch?" As that KAien had to focus so she wouldnt pass out "I will ask you everything else i need to after your finished I have to focus on not passing out I'm Sorry teacher." Kaien went from holding on to her teacher to tightly hugging her.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in the dragon lands (Kira/P/Nk)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:39 pm
She could feel her worries melt away slightly. this girl had heart. Perhaps when it came time she would actually fight at her side. "Yes child. The weakness is from your chakra leaving your body. Be easy. I wont take more then is required. I will teach you what i can but it is imporant to me to ensure you and Kiru survive. " The pain was slowly lessening as she spoke to her student. The flow of energy continued, though she could feel the energy lessen little by little. She was nearly done, she thought to herself. Just a little more.... " When I finish this technique i will be gifted all of your elemental jutsu which I can put into the body of a boy I killed earlier. He wished to join us but did not have the strength to stand against the demon youka. I gave him the gift of eternal life through me and with his sacrifice I shall turn this energy into a body that will allow me to use scroch style. " She felt the string of energy from her lips to the small girls finally begin to trickle out. The pain in her body was immense, something that she would need to take care of right away unfortunately but once she was done things would be good. With this she would have access to three new elements and a secondary body. The line of chakra stopped finally, and she pulled her lips away from Kaien's, cradling her in case she fell.

(TWC for scorch= 2033 scorch learned, post 5/6 for gaining wind and fire)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:45 pm
Kaien knees buckled and she began to lose feeling in her legs first then her arms while her vision began to get blurry. "There is no time to rest teach me now" the determination was in her voice but not in her body. She tried to push herself away from Kira barely having enough strength to lift her arms let alone push away. At last she rested her head on Kiras shoulder and passed out
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:55 pm
"THis girl..." After a moment she colapsed against her chest, causing a stream of pain through her entire body, made sensitive by the elements flowing through her body. She lifted her up slowly, carrying her off to a place where she could go to rest and setting the girl down to sleep. "Sleep. We'll train as soon as your'e back up to full. " With that she would go off. it was time to make her body and begin actually using the power of her limited technique.

(TWc 2228 claiming 11 stats and claiming scorch, fire, and wind elements with all of kaien's techniques of those styles)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum