Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Back at it again training with Kira (N/k) Empty Back at it again training with Kira (N/k)

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 am
Kaien wakes up with a positive attitude happy ready to train and it didnt matter who was there. as she gets out of bed she fixes her hair and gets her bag ready with the normal items in it with the addition of 3 kunai. She saw this jutsu where she hurled her Kunai but there whereon fire. After she finished packing up so stepped in front of moms room and prayed for her safe return. She then decided to step out side look and enjoy the beautiful weather for at least a moment. Then start her walk through village to the training ground. Upon reaching the ground she realized it might end up being another day of training alone. At this time she wished Kira would have taught her shadow clone so she could train with herself. 

Once she entered the the training hall she began her pre-training ritual of stretching and her kata each time trying to switch it up some. This time instead of the normal kicks and punches she added the half fire seal as she proceed to use the fire stream to cover three meter of the ground and then went to grab her sword. Once she unsheathed it she infused it with wind chakra to see if she was skilled enough to cut the fire in half. which didnt work because it was her first try and didnt picture herself doing it correctly. Once the flame finally went out she performed a couple more thrust and slashes. Not soon after she decided to sheath her sword and start the mediation process of her training. A strong mind will make a strong body she does remember if somebody told her that or not. Kaien did believe in that philosophy though.

(TWC 295, Ap 193-5=188)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Back at it again training with Kira (N/k) Empty Re: Back at it again training with Kira (N/k)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:56 pm
Kira showed up bright and early as usual...where bright and early was a euphamism for both late and half asleep. SHe was practiaclly dragging herself through the village to stop at the training hall, leaning against the door frame for a moment and almost falling asleep before her arms slid just far enough that she almost fell off. She shook the sleep from her eyes quickly at the sensation of falling, realizing in an instant where she was and catching her fingers on the edge of the frame to pull herself back up. 

"Hey Kid. " As she walked in she saw the fire flowing across the rom. She studied each movement the girl did with eyes that could see the world around her in slow motion. She'd yet to find anything that her powerful sight was forced to watch in real time and she hoped to keep it that way. "Come here for a second....I want to try something but it's going to seem a little wierd. " She had wondered about one of the lesser effects of her limited jutsu for some time now, but had not yet gotten the chance to test them. The scroll in her room suggested by licking a person's cheek she could learn their elements but the girl simply asked her self....what...does that mean? was it an inate sense? Did they taste a certain way? She was hoping to find out very soon. She walked into the room, the prospect of learning a new trick waking her from the land of the dead she'd felt she belonged the entire time she'd been traveling here and as she entered she tossed her side back against the wall before closing the distance to stop near the center of the room .

(TWC 297)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Back at it again training with Kira (N/k) Empty Re: Back at it again training with Kira (N/k)

Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 am
Of course Kaien would come to Kira no matter what it was. She always wanted to help Kira out and now if this was one of those time she would do her best to be of service. As she slowly walked toward Kira she wondered if now would be the best time for a sneak attack or should she just wait. Since Kira rarely asked her to d anything. By the time she was half way to Kira she decided that she would wait and see what Kira wanted.

As she approached Kira at a moderate pace still has her hands up in defensive. Knowing that Kira wouldn't do anything to harm the girl. Kaien just kept them up because she realized its best to always be prepared instead of not and rushing and getting caught or hit with something. As Kaien approached arm distance with Kira she spoke very quietly because she didn't feel like going to her bag to pull out her pad and pen. "Kira what is it that you need me to do? I dont see how anything you do could be considered weird." She stopped at arms reach of Kira and just looked at her and waited for Kira to say or make the first move. Knowing now if she gets hit its her fault she she was now slowly lowering her guard. Hey Kira after his could you teach me that shadow thingy with the clones? 

Kaien held her hands over her mouth laughing because she couldn't believe she just said thingy in front of someone. Let alone Kira who she respected more than anyone in the village. Every time  she would try and remove her hands she would begin to giggle so she decided to hear what Kira had to say she would leave them there until she was able to control herself, or Kira was done doing what she had to do. 
(Twc 615 Ap 188+5=193)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm
She simply moved forward to run her tongue across the smaller girl's face for a patch of about two inches before recoiling it to allow the flavor to hit her taste buds. If this succedded she would be surprised to find the elements did in fact have a taste, and an incredibly strange but powerful one. The first element she recognized as wind, slightly bitter but soft and subtle. The fire was a powerful heat like that of a chili pepper that made her cringe slightly, though she was able to hide the act from Kaien. Finally she tasted something else. She tasted something that was raw and destructive, almost similar to tuna but with an earthy almost charred taste. She recognized the flavor some how as the scorch element, though she'd not seen it yet to her knowledge. 

"Sorry...I um....." She paused for a moment trying to get the strange realizations out of her mind and deciding it best to simply respond to the girl's question. "Yea sure...Shadow clones I assume? hey....When did you get scorch style? Also...What the hell is scorch style?" The response would seem very sure and knowledgable up until the end when the strangeness of the taste broke her general calm facade. 

(TWC 508)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm
The kiss surprised her she looked very shocked. She directly put three fingers over her lips. Kaien didnt really mind it and she thought that was odd. She answered thats one of things I wanted to surprise you with. Wait how did you know I unlocked scorch release? But yes I want to learn the shadow thing she then giggled quietly. Why did you kiss me? Kaien wanted to ask she had so many thoughts going through her head but figured they would all get answered with time. Well I'm ready whenever you are Kira what did you want to do first?
(Twc 717)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 pm
"Yea sorry..um....I sorta have this jutsu called execution by Kiss. very interesting thing. It allows me to take the chakra from someone and put it into a body to be used later. basically I create new bodies and then can go into them and use their elements. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the scroll said if you lick someone then you can learn their elements. Apparently it's very true. " She backed up about three meters from the girl, preparing for a moment for the fight ahead. "Alright. So if you want to learn shadow clone jutsu it's easy. You perform the clone seal, " As she spoke she brought her hands up and together making a smal cross in front of herself. "and then mold your chakra. Be aware that they take on your strength speed and things of that nature but using them will tire you out much faster. you can create up to three. " 

(TWC 668)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:01 pm
So i just make a cross with my two hands and mold my chakra. As she says that she starts to mold her chakra and try and split into two people. She fails and looks at Kira what am i doing wrong? I formed the hand seals and molded my chakra. She gets frustrated and starts to walk away but stops and looks at Kira and knows she wouldn't give up so why should she. She looked at Kira once again and formed her hand seals again forming a cross with both her index and middle fingers. Once that was formed those seals she tried to mold her chakra throughout her body. (Twc 829 Shadow clone 112/1500)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:39 pm
[center]She nodded as the girl spoke, running through how to do the just. She had the concept but it seemed like she was lacking in execution, a problem Kira wasn't actually sure how to fix. Her attempt didn't seem to work, which made Kira sad, and she decided two things. First it would be beneficial to train while she taught the smaller girl and two that an example would be useful. Luckily she was easily able to kill two birds with one stone. She brought her hands together, two fingers outstretched on each, to form a cross and as they formed the seal she molded chakra deep in her stomach. Once the chakra was ready she activated the seal and two other girls identical to Kira formed in a puff of smoke.

"And that's how you do it" she said smiling. "Um keep working on this but I have some things to take care of. Might be gone for a few days or so but I promise I'll be back" with that she turned to lewve, running quickly from the training room. She needed to make sure what she heard was true.
(Twc 822 claiming 4 stats)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 pm
approved
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Kaien waves bye as Kira leaves
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum