Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training (Kira) Empty Training (Kira)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm
Yawning, Kiru sat in a tree. Today he was trying to dodge all the training he could dodge. He was tired from the past couple training rounds he had done, coupled with his mission for the Chuunin exams, he was beat. No one would think to look out here. To the villagers, it would appear he had disappeared into the shadows, never again to be attacked by a wolf boy, or bossed around by one of his old academy teachers. The white snow went for miles, so as long as no one came from the trees, he would be fine. Even then he should be fine, I mean, who looks up?

Words: 111
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training (Kira) Empty Re: Training (Kira)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm
"HAH!" a sword made of water stabbed into the tree beneath Kiru, sticking about half a foot into the wood and coming from around the front left of where he laid trying to hide. Kira, who had yet to realize kiru was even out here had been training in the borders to work on her water control and gain the power of the strange girl she saw in her dreams. With a wave of her hand Kira decided to test her precision, walking a little closer to stand at about nine meters with the tree itself between her and where her genin trainee laid masking his possition. She pulled the water sword from the tree it rose up to hack off one of the branches on the opposite side. She did this once more to the left side before continuing her circle to slice through the brance of the tree Kiru was laying in without even realzing it.

"alright.....sharpness is as it needs to be, " she would speak after cutting off the second limb,"And my actual control is fairly good. I can shift the water fairly effectively. "

(189)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm
Gasping awake, Kiru fell from the tree, barely missing his trainer's sword, and landed right in front of her, directly on his head. "You coulda been nicer about that Kira"
Kiru rubbed his head painfully, lamenting the fact that he just wanted to get out of training for a little bit. He stood up, brushing himself, and looked at Kira and her water jutsu. "That's pretty cool, wish I could use water Jutsu."
 Smiling, he formed his air jutsu bow with the proper seals, the familiar lightness filling his hands. "I found out how to do this, but i'm not very good with it yet."
He probably shouldn't be giving her ideas on how to start an intense training regime, but he was pretty excited about learning the jutsu. He smiled, he was always happy to be around his master though, so training wouldn't be as bad with her as it would with anyone else.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 pm
"Oh my gosh I'm soooo sorry Kiru I didnt know you were there!" She rushed over to make sure he was ok, instictively putting out her hands to heal him before she remembered Amber's words, and the sacrifice of her medical skills. slightly awkwardly she pulled them backwards to set one at each side before speaking again. "I um...I was just practicing a new jutsu. " He responded, to which she smiled, twirling one finger as they conversed, and as she did the water sword formed into a small twister that seemed to dance about the ground to her left side. 

"It's my gift. Or curse....The only element accepted by my blood sadly. " She watched him form the bow, and as she did she rose her hand up to draw the water into a similar shape. "Hm....Neat..." 

(328)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm
"That's really cool, how do you do that with the water? I can only form my wind chakra into this bow."
He wondered if he could do something like that, a justu that would allow him to control a stream of air, and shape it into things. he pondered this slightly. Maybe if he used some sealing justu he could get it to work. In any case, Kira's was really cool, and he wished he could use that. "I don't suppose elements can just be taught can they? I had to do that trick with the piece of paper to even find my wind element."
Which was true. The teachers didn't really help him train it either, though he didn't really ask. So far he had learned all his jutsu from studying and hard work, which was the hard way to go about it. He really needed someone with wind element to help him figure this out.

Words: 157
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm
"I um.... I saw it in a dream so I kinda tried it and...tada. " It wasn't a lie. Technically the girl had come to her in a dream to fight her and show the technique she had recently learned. The fact that the dream was more of a delusion brought about by the break in her mental status which had nearly killed the boy's kage was of little importance in the scheme of things. The small tornado of water rose up to float over to her, forming into a rose that tucked itself behind her ear while she spoke. 

"Oh I didnt. I just kinda.....have always used water, Though I'm a special case. I suppose it could be taught though...maybe? Honestly I have no clue at all. " She made the rose close itself up as she finished, feeling the shift of the petals against her hair as it left contact with the long strands of soft ebony covered in snow and when the pressure was fully gone she opened it up once more to almost lay flat against her head.

(511)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 pm
"Do you suppose I could do the same thing with air? Like pour my chakra into the surrounding air and control a stream of it? Or maybe have a few seals that constantly fuse my chakra into the wind around me. I could come up with something cool i'm sure. Do you have any suggestions?"

The possibilities were technically endless, but he didn't quite know what would work, and what would simply blow him up. Which was probably a normal problem with fire nature he mused. He was actually in the mood for experimenting with his jutsu at this point, but wondered if Kira had any suggestions as to create a cool new jutsu.

Words: 114
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:16 pm
"I'm not sure. This is honestly the first time I've actually manipulated my element like this and like I said it kinda just....happened. I suppose with practice you could do something like that maybe?" She had no clue how the effects of her own jutsu worked, nor if it translated to other elements. Perhaps this was an ability that could be used no matter the element manipulated. She couldn't see why not, considering it was a standard thing for the strange girl who manipulated water. 

"Um....I would talk to a wind user honestly. I'm no good with anything but the shadows and water so I dont know what wind is capable of. Perhaps theres someone in the village that could better help you. " after manipulating the flower a few more times she got bored with it. It was beautiful but not something that could keep her attention long. She allowed the flower to slide from behind her ear to raise up, creating a small monicle and chain that hung from her eye and giggling a little to herself. 

(691)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 pm
Thinking to himself, he decided to try it later. "Do you know any other wind users? anyone particularly good? I could use some help training my wind jutsu anyway, even though I don't have very many."
He laughed a bit at the small monocle she created for herself. "Freely manipulating water and shadows, that would make you really powerful wouldn't it? I mean.. The shadows seem like a near perfect defense, and the waters a great offense."

He thought about the own applications to a wind variant, and figured that it would be pretty great for battle, but likely worthless for defense. He needed another element thats for sure. Or find a way to create armor out of his chains.

Words: 120
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:50 pm
"I dont. I'm sorry. " As she began her statement the monocle changed once more, rising up to change into the form of a small raven that sat on her shoulder, opening and closing it's mouth in a way that mimiced the bird's naturally movements perfectly. "I know an earth user.....well...." She tried to think back. Something about the day she had went to check in with Echo stuck out in her mind, and as she thought the water formed once more, this time into a question mark that floated above her head rocking back and forth fairly comically. 

"There was one actually. The Tsuchikage Echo. He's really nice and Maku and I actually worked for him for quite a while...Or I suppose still do technically? either way I do remember that he did something to close the door without touching it which I believe was a wind jutsu of some sort, however you can't exactly up and leave Yuki and head to Iwa. Not safe and Maku would kill me for letting you go. " As realization hit her, just before she began her last statement the question mark formed into a large light bulb. Small stings of water broke off of the main body to create small tilda like lines that came off of the lightbulb to look like a cartoon drawing of it being lit to signify realization of something. 

"They are, I think. I just need to find a way to become more powerful. I'm hoping tapping into my water afinity and my mother's gift will give me the strength I need. It's a tough world outside of these gates. " She had yet to realize the information she spoke about with her mother was not common knowledge. It was like her realization that her inability to use anything but water was hereditary was an obvious thing that clearly if she understood and knew everyone should. The water light bulb floated downward as she reached her palm out to face palm up. It combined into a circle which set down against her hand to roll around slowly and bounce like a ball. 

(1046, requesting lvl 2 WHC)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum