Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Getting an Summon Empty Getting an Summon

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:09 pm
It was a week later and Tenrai was feeling good. Tenrai now looked liked a Angel excluding the halo they had. Tenrai's body was chiseled like marble and he liked it. Tenrai was currently trying to figure out how to get back in contact with the Angels again. As soon as Tenrai said that a row of steps came down from the roof of his room. Out walked a man who was 7'8 feet tall with wings 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide. He had glowing white hair that is shoulder legnth. He had wings that were pure white like doves. His cloths consisted of armor covering his whole body an helmet with a star that shows his mouth eyes and nose. His were eyes are fully white." I've have come to take you to Tenrai " he said in a booming voice. He motioned his hand for me to follow him and I did. We walked up the steps fpr about 10 mins with no conversation and it was wierd. Finally we arrived in Tenrai. When we arrived Tenrai saw angels walking around they bowed at him while he walked by. Then he saw he was going towards a stadium of some kind. When they arrived at the stadium he saw Allfather there and no one else. He turned around and said " hello Tenrai I see you have gotten wings ". I smiled and said " yes I have but I need someone to teach me how to control them ". Allfather looked at Tenrai and said " you know you weren't supposed to get wings I made a small potion from my blood to give them to you so you can be more like an angel " he said while smiling. He told me that the man who got me was named Galtobertrox and that I will fight him so he can become my first angel summon. I smiled at the man named Galtobertrox and he smiled back while leaving." Now lets begin Flight School " Allfather said with an elegant laugh. He taught me how to control the mucles in my wings and how to flap them and stuff. Then he told me it was now time to fly. To say the least Tenrai was a pro with it he could fly faster than most angels in only a short time. Allfather told him he did good and that he now had to fight Galtobertrox. Allfather walked out of the arena while he did I activated my Golden Eye and waited for Galtobertrox. I begin to see people enter the stadium and then the stands were fulled up. Tenrai was begging to become nervous this must have been a big battle he thought. Then he saw him Galtobertrox walked up even more power radiating off of him. He had a perfectly shaped leaf sword in his left hand waiting to be used. I had a few kunai and shuriken. But will it be enough to take the towering man in front of him out. " Our first summoner has come and now he will achieve a summon if he beats Galtobertrox " said the elegant voice of Allfather. What if I get him as a summon I thought. I flapped my wings to show I was ready as it was a custom for Angels. He did the same and rushed me. It felt like he was moving really slow. Then he raised his sword and tried to slice me. I simply moved out of the way not even feeling the wind coming from the sword. I must have gotten faster I thought. He kept teying ro attack me but it was no good. He was slow to me. I took out a kunai and aimed it for his hand and it went so fast I could barely see it. It hit the angel in the hand. The angel didn't even flinch or winc he contiued to fight after taking the Kunai out of his hand. He charged at me at full speed and it was impossible to see. He sliced upwards cutting my nose. It then started bleeding. That raged me I pulled out to shuriken and throhed them as hardest as I could they went through his armor on his stomach and out the other side and he fell. I looked shocked I just killed an angel I thought I ran up to him and started shaking him." Calm down young one " Allfather voice said." Angels have an advanced healing compacity more than anything he will survive " he said. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding." Our summoner has gotten his first summon we must clap for him and also clap for Gal for putting up a good battle " Allfather said happily. He clapped me on the back and directed everyone out of the stadium except for me and Gal who was now back in good health. Allfather taught me how to summon. Only thing I had to do was to do a summoning seal then think of the summons name and he or she will appear. I told him thank you and he left leaving me and Galtobertrox by ourselves." You are a very good fighter to not be an angel " he said in an elegant voice like all angels. Summon me when you please and I will help with anything he said while walking away elegantly. Jeez, every thing about the angels were elegant even the way they walked. I walked towards the exit that was leading to my room. Today was a good day I thought I got a summon now I just need to start learning jutsus. Tenrai thought he had a good life. But little did he know it was going to change fast. Tenrai contiued down the stairs arriving at hia room going straight to his bed. And falling asleep quickly and quietly. Again he had a dream but this time he was over 15 ft tall with huge wings. He was fighting an army along side people with black cloaks with red clouds. Then it came into his head he was fighting along side the Akatsuki. He smiled he had an awesome life he thought while starting to dream on something else.

Wordcount:1039

Galtobertrox Summon

5stat points
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default