Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix? Empty Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix?

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:37 pm
(Timlining this after the most likely beatdown by Youka)

Makussu was battered and bruised, but he still needed to get some training done, now. Fighting Youka had shown him just how much he needed to improve, so he had wandered away for a bit so that he could practice on his paper tornado spear. It would likely become his best friend in attacking power for a while, seeing as he had yet to grab ahold of any type of jutsu, which would now be harder as he no longer had the Konoha library and it’s treasure trove of information. Oh well, he would have to settle for random town’s supply instead, seeing as he hadn’t managed to snag any from Tenga’s. Settling in a clearing he felt was far enough away, he would begin to release chakra from his body so that he could complete his technique once and for all. Paper would condense in the same way he had while back in the colorists in Konoha, condensing until the “density” described by the scroll currently in his pocket was felt, but once again was met by a torpedo-like object. Well, this was rather annoying. He had the right amount, but not the size. Perhaps different shapes were needed? Or…...was it compression? His chakra would move in such a way like a finger twisting in a poster, in a simple test to see the result to the large construct in front of him. To his surprise the torpedo shrank, compressing itself into its intended shape, a spear. Manipulating it around him and twirling it a small amount, he now focused himself on the next task at hand. Despite the strain he was putting on himself, he formed another torpedo and compressed it into the spear like form so that he held two identical ones in each hand. Then he turned to one of the trees that sparsely littered the land around him. Releasing them, he launched them with his chakra towards the tree, his chakra manipulating the two so they would meet point to point in the branches. They tore through the offending branches and touched each other, the force behind the two causing a rather satisfying explosion. He leaned back, then fell flat on his ass seeing as he wasn’t leaning on anything. Oh yeah, not Konoha. Man he missed it, even though he could easily just leave seeing as he didn’t believe he had been marked yet he couldn’t just leave the four genin behind. It’d haunt him for the rest of his life. So getting up and rubbing his sore behind, he was rewarded for his efforts with a loud, grumbling from his stomach which seemed to reverbrate across the fields. Seems like he would have to go hunting. Oh well, he could track Kasai down and he doubted he was going to have his limbs severed by Youka for being hungry. So he set off, going full speed seeing as he had the advantage of speed and such as he was a ninja, sure he would burn even more energy but to be honest he didn’t really care that much. He was hungry! Surging across the fields, he saw many small game which he didn’t bother killing, he needed a substantial amount to cover for all the energy he had used up. Eventually he saw his prize in the distance and he stopped. A large bear, growling at some little thing, probably it’s prey, advancing slowly on its would be prey. Well, let the hunter become the hunted. paper shimmered into existence from his palms and formed above his head into one small pole of lethality above his head seeing as he needed piercing power, not an explosion to kill a bear. It sailed forward with a signal from his chakra, bursting through the brain of the animal, dropping dead on the spot with a sickening crack, oozing brain matter and blood. All very gruesome, but he didnt care. He raced up to it ravenously and literally almost began to tear at the raw meat when he was poked hard on the hand causing him to withdraw by a….hummingbird. “Hey! Hey, Listen! You saved me, not I save you! You dont eat from these bears! You eat, you die!” As if to prove this point the hole now began to leak a purple liquid onto the ground, making a hissing sound when they made contact with anything. Just great, the one big catch he gets and all he finds is that its poisonous and a talking hummingbirds pecking him. Wait a minute, talking hummingbird? Since when do hummingbirds talk? Jumping away from the abnormally large hummingbird in surprise, he yelled at it like most humans do when surprised. “What the hell! Who and what are you! Your not supposed to talk!” Of course, he got rewarded for this with another sharp peck. Damn, those were annoying. “Hey! That’s not nice! If you want to know what I am, follow me!” With that the hummingbird took off towards some random direction. So now he was stuck in an odd position. Follow the talking hummingbird, or go back to hunting. Damn, this was a tough one. If he followed the animal he would gain knowledge, but if he stayed he gained food. It wasnt very hard to choose in the end. Since when do you just find a talking animal? This was a rather unique opportunity, one he wasn’t going to miss. Catching up to the bird easily he followed it further and further away, until eventually the grass fell away to a well traveled path, going into a small generic village. Why was it that he was here? At this point the bird had been alongside him as he slowed down and finally talked again. “Hey, hey listen! Listen! You see that shop over there. It has flowers! Take me there! Buy me bird seed!” So he grudgingly did, pandering to the little birds whims for the knowledge of what it does, letting it stay outside as it took the nectar from it’s flowers. Walking up to the counter, he picked up a small packet of birdseed before looking at the confused women at the counter. “Umm….your just buying that? Nothing else?” It would seem a bit odd after all, just buying a single item from a rather large shop. Either way, he nodded in confirmation and she just shrugged and rung up the price, causing him to wince a small amount. Damn, weren’t moon flowers supposed to be common in this region? Why so pricy? Either way he had to pay, so he did so and shoved the small pouch in his annoying companion’s face who squealed in delight before flitting off. This time it had him for a few seconds, flitting off into a small bookstore, soon having lost the bird in the hallways despite the rather attention getting beating of the birds wings. Of course, it was rather easy to find, he just had to follow the screams of outrage after all. It now was outside once again easily outrunning a pudgy old man with a broom, two scrolls now in it’s beak. Damn, now he was an accomplice. Oh well, it was only two scrolls and he doubted they were anything special, both fairly plain and nothing saying “hey look at me! I’m unique!” So he followed the godforsaken bird well off towards the other side of the village and away from the man until in his frustration he grabbed the bird who gave a “Hey!” in surprise before ducking into the nearest food place he could find, a rather generic ramen stand by the looks of it, only 5 black leather seats and a red table, being watched by a bored young man. So when he sat down and put the indignant bird next to him, he gave a delayed reaction before suddenly standing up straighter like he was most likely trained to. “Hello, welcome to Sakamoto Ramen! May I take your order?” Damn, this guy really needed to get his act together, he could smell his breath from the other side of the counter. “Yeah, I’ll get the….pork ramen with a chashu bowl please.” The man nodded in confirmation and went behind the counter to make the food he so desperately craved and needed. Okay, maybe that was overdoing it, but this annoying little bird had been denying him this food, so he had a right to complain just a little bit. Eventually the beloved food he just dug in, preferring his silence as he dug in and pointedly ignored the annoying emerald green pest despite all the. “Hey! Hey, listen! Listen!”, that was thrown his way. Eventually the bowl was drained and if one looked closely the would see and anger mark showing faintedly through the skin of his head. “I’m listening! What do you want now!,” he yelled at the bird causing it to squawk and flap up before settling down again. “Hey! That’s not nice!. You come with me now.” It flapped away again like the evil pest it was. God, how he was starting to hate that thing. Oh well, he still followed it out of the village and back into the grass where it again spoke to him, roosting in the sparse shade of a dusty looking dead tree. “Hey! Hey listen! So you’re one of those ninja. people, right? Show me a ninja thing or I wont tell you what I am!,” it said demanding yet another request. Did it take pleasure in just sending all these menial tasks after him one after another? God damn him and his choices. Well, he’d show the bird a “ninja thing”. Paper flowed out of his palms and changed into a single shuriken to be safe, which hurtled above the bird and sliced through some thicker branches before landing somewhere a ways away. Small, but enough to startle it and count as a ninja trick at the same time. “Hey! I get it! I show you what I am!,” it said once again startled as the bird tossed down a scroll. Ah, now Makussu could finally relax with the information in his grasp. He opened the scroll and it talked of….summons? What is a summon? He read on and for once was met with silence as the bird had wisely shut up for now as he read on. This bird was a superior race of animal, one which fought alongside humans. Why had he never heard of this? You would think this kind of information would be shared more freely, especially in a hidden village, but whatever. The being in front of him despite its annoying anticts was the gateway to a huge possible asset. So he thought and began to word himself carefully. Perhaps he would gain something out of this after all. “So….you’re a summon right?....and that means you must live somewhere near, seeing as you weren’t summoned. So….can you take me there? I’ll give you more seed.” Hopefully he could secure a contract as well, usually when you managed to befriend a summon before a contract is initiated tends to help. Of course the food only added to the aforementioned friendship, so he soon found the bird digging into his hand. He still couldn’r figure out how it did that seeing as seeds weren’t part of a hummingbird’s diet, but dismissed it as a mystery of summoning. “Hey! Hey listen! You want to see my family go…..this way!” The bird nudged his head towards a north-westerly direction and settled itself atop his head, apparently not feeling like flying at the moment. The didn’t really bother him as much anymore, now seeing more reward in entertaining the pest for a while longer. Dashing off at his full speed, he threw a shunshin in here and there to shake things up a little along with making the journey a little faster. Eventually as he began to worry about how far he was going from the group he was about to ask how far they were when he saw it. The bigest tree he had ever saw rose up out of no where, surrounded by many other smaller but still impressive ones. This is a summoning home? It looked like it could be the size of a large village, how could this not be discovered? He felt a small chill run through him but paid it no mine as he traveled towards the trees, the cries and shrieks of birds now being audible as they all fell silent suddenly, the feeling of thousands of eyes now upon him. He supposed it was just the fact that he had one of their own sitting upon his head that stopped them from just tearing from limb from limb. “Who is this human?,” He could here them whisper as he headed deeper and deeper towards the large center tree. “What is an intruder doing in our nest?” It kept continuing like an insane man or possibly Kasai’s rant as he kept going deeper and deeper in eventually coming to the center tree where he eventually came to a stop as he heard the loudest caw he had even heard in his entire life. A emerald green hummingbird which changed to yellow around the wings dove from the sky, impossibly large. “Who dares disturb the sacred forests of the bird summon’s! I, as the leader of the birds, shall smit thee! Know this name human, for Midori will be your slay-!”, she was suddenly cut off by the small bird that he had almost forgotten flutter up and towards the larger bird. “Mom! Listen! Hey mom, listen! This guys nice! He saved me from being eaten, fade me seeds, showed me ninja tricks….he’s okay! Can you please not kill him? Pleeeaasssseeee?” Apparently the little thing was the freaking giant’s daughter, so perhaps he had a chance at survival, seeing as the bird now leaned over as if squinting for it’s kin. “Navi? Why are you with this fleshy one? Haven’t I told you that…,” it seemed at this point the beast had seemed to realise the fact he had saved the annoyance that was now known as Navi’s life. “Very well. Human, as you have saved my daughter and returned her to me unharmed, I shall give you your reward. Come forth!” The bird acended higher into the tree with it’s daughter following behind at a slower speed, apparently intending for him to follow seemingly to the top. Well damn, he was going to have to run that wasn’t he? Taking a running start he connected himself to the tree via chakra and started the long and hard journey to the top, having to weave through the numerous large branches that littered it. Slightly tired he eventually reached the top and broke through a small whole into a large cereal bowl shaped nest, a stack of little knick-knacks next to Midori, who was currently telling off Navi. “What did I tell you about running off! This time you could have been killed! Your lucky that the hum-,” it seemed that she had failed to recognize his presence again and was ignored at the present time, settling into what he guessed was the stance of a prim and proper bird although to be honest he couldn’t really tell. “Human, for your services to this summoning clan in protecting the summon head’s daughter from certain death.,” At this point she paused to give Navi a annoyed glare, “You have been spared from the penalty of death for treading these sacred grounds, along with the utmost privlige of signing our contract. Now do so, in order to seal all dues.” It backed away from the pile, revealing a extremely thick scroll laid out. Walkingly up to it purposefully but slowly, he didn’t want to anger the summon, he soon found the sickening discovery that summoning contracts actually were signed in blood. Oh well, he’d have to do it somehow. Biting his thumb hard enough to break the skin, which hurt a lot, he quickly swiped it across the long column, sealing himself as a summoner of this clan. The kanji glowed ominously for a few seconds before stopping. “Human, the rights have been done, the ceremony finished. Now begone new summoner, Makussu. Perhaps we shall see each other again soon.” It turned and flew away in a sign of dismissal. He guessed that was his sign to leave and turned back to the hole he entered only to blanch at the height he was at. Damn, now how was he going to get down?

total of 2780 words
+13 stats

+contract with the bird summons (-2000)

+finishing paper tornado spear(4k/4k)

+using remaining 234 towards summoning jutsu (740/2K)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix? Empty Re: Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix?

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:56 pm
Approved but next time please break it up into paragraphs please.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix? Empty Re: Can someone explain to me how birds and paper mix?

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:38 pm
Well, he supposed that would be obvious, he was a ninja! Ninjas stick to things, like trees. So he walked down the tree, letting gravity add to his momentum as he scaled down the tree. He walked through the wilderness, finding it quite beautiful as he now leisurely walked through, the birds seeming slightly less apprehensive now that they weren’t actively trying to kill him with looks now. Still, their size was slightly intimidating. Wouldn’t you be if you looked outside and saw a two story owl just preening its feathers? Oh well, he wouldn’t be looking at them for long now, seeing as he had to head back soon enough. The trees thinned out as he eventually emerged into the brighter areas of the fields, opening up places for him to train now that he was away from the woods. Standing in front of yet another tree, chakra swirled within him, changing it’s nature to the wild one of wind, towards his throat, “Hey! Hey listen!”, it blasted him back into the dirt because of perhaps the most evil being to ever grace the earth with it’s demonic presence. In other words, Navi had followed him. “Damn Navi, didn’t your mom say something along the lines of not following me?” obviously he was a bit annoyed now, much worse could happened from that distraction. If it had been a higher power one he could have very well gotten his head blown off.

“Hey! Why you so mean! Mom had to go so said that you would be watching me for a while, some kind of test thing. Oh, she also gave me this too.,” at that point the annoying avian deposited a small flyer in his hands which he read. “Village of Sakamoto grand scavenger hunt…winner gains rare yellow moon orchid seed and some unknown scroll?​...I’m just getting you some more seeds again, aren’t I?,” he said as Navi gave what he guessed was a birds way of shrugging as it landed on his head. “Hey! Hey, listen! The village is….that way!,” thankfully she was pointing east this time, closer to where the rest of the group still was , so at least the trip would be shorter. He shot across the plain, scaring wild animals and noting some of the birds arouund the area seemed unusually larger. He guessed they were all summons, but for all he knew it was just sewage leaking from a drainage pipe. Most likely the former than the latter due to the location though. Eventually he came upon the village, a much more spacious one with a mint green high rising wall surrounding it. Inside was seemingly a carnival like setting, complete with little games and such. Walking through now at normal speed, he received some odd looks due to the hummingbird on his head but thankfully no one had seemed to believe he was some sort of ninja. It would be bad if a random ninja tried to arrest him now, wouldn’t it?

After a few directions from some perplexed but helpful natives he eventually got directed to a large booth that was practically throwing out posters to people. He read aloud as he opened it up, revealing it to be a large map of the area, shortening the whole thing so that way he didn’t lose the annoying bird’s attention. “Navi, listen up. There are 4 items, each one of them is either hidden somewhere in the village or in the surrounding area. Apparently this is meant for civilians, because we get quite the large amount of time to find it, even though I actually dont. So I’m going to get this done quick, okay?,” at that point he rocketed up a wall in a deserted alley to gain a higher vantage, standing on the rooftop of a restaurant he would take off again upwards despite the “Hey!,” that he kept receiving over and over in his poor abused ear. Eventually he saw it and began to just across the buildings towards his destination. Tall and bright, the clue map had stated. Well, the casino this village housed sure seemed like it was tall and bright, due to the fact that it was bedecked with neon light. Eventually as he reached the building itself he saw quite the sight, rows upon rows of...outdoor gaming decks, but that wasnt what interested him. No, what interested him was the giant cardboard star propped up at the top of the metal monster. Well, also the “You found a clue!” sign at the bottom. Now here lay the problem. Without his headband he was basically a minor, so he wasnt allowed in any casinos. Of course, he could just stick to the wall and run up, but he wasnt sure how the security would react from him looking like he was busting in. Oh well, he’d just have to be quick. Making sure the bird which had currently made a nest out of his long hair was comfortable, couldnt have it falling out after all, he stuck his foot on the wall and sprinted up the building towards the top. Screams echoed from below him and yells of “Get down!” and “Come back here!” began to echo from below. Hah, civilians never seemed to learn that you couldnt stop a shinobi.

Eventually he was graced with a smooth landing at the top due to the fact that he had yet to experience any fierce winds, scaring the life out of a poor harlequin who apparently was the attendant. “Augh! Oh a contestant…..here’s your item piece.” He was shoved a brown untied necklace string before the clown turned away. Seriously, the item was a necklace piece? Anybody could fake that easily! Oh well, he had it anyway, so it didnt matter. Noting the stairs that lead up, he opened the door and found them to be spiral, going all the way to the bottom. So defying all common sense he scared some old men by sliding 10 stories down a banister without falling. How’s that for a “ninja trick”, Navi? Opening up the map after getting away from the building, more security already beginning to gather to apprehend  him he guessed, he opened his map to continue the quest. Seemingly the other items were outside the village, although the third was really in both areas seeing as it was mobile on a boat that was constantly floating around a strange river that cut through the village. Opting to go for the second he soon stepped out of the village and allowed his true speed to show as he ran and ran until eventually he opened up the map to check if he was correct in that the item was on the other side of the river.

“Hey, you need a lift,?” Said a….Arctic Loon if he was correct that was currently floating down the river. However, this was no regular bird. This thing was huge in every way! Since when were ducks the size of horses? Perhaps another summon. Maybe it was a good idea to accept the ride, get the birds to slowly accept him. “Um, yeah sure I’ll take you up on that offer…..” He trailed off as he hadn’t gotten the fowl’s name. “Aoi. Aoi of the bird summons. It’s a pleasure to give a ride to someone who is trusted enough and strong enough to be in the head’s daughters presence and not go insane.,” none of this was said with a humourous note, so either this duck lacked humor or it was just a little quirk to go monotone while speaking. Oh well, even summons had their oddities as shown by the avian that rested on his head currently. “Hey, hey listen! Listen! I dont make people go insane….except that one time! But that guy was already weird!,” the in context one said badly defending her cause. In response Aoi gave a ducks version of a “see what I mean?” kind of glance before turning in such a way that insinuated that he was to mount him. Thus, he walked over and sat on the feathered back surprisingly not making Aoi sink, meanwhile Navi lifted off and landed in front of him instead, apparently to her feathers were more comfortable.

They drifted down the river, Makussu giving the duck directions as they floated downstream to where the next giant cardboard star would supposedly have his next piece to the puzzle. Heading to the edge of the bank, he was about to thank the duck for the ride when it walked calmly out of the water and started flying at a much faster speed than before. As he watched the ground behind go by, he lamented that he was currently going faster on a duck than Kasai ran, a slightly humorous thought. He was still faster though than all of them, besides Youka though. Eventually as the trees passed by another large cardboard star loomed up from….nowhere really but just a small little encampment with tents, civilian most likely from the luxurious style they had to them. Landing on a duck was a bit unheroic, but that didn’t really matter that much, better ride than no ride, as he strolled right up to the gaping fake hunter next to the star. “I’ll take your puzzle piece please.,” he said, hand outstretched as though to take something. Silently the man gave him a strange….pyramidial shaped jewelery piece. Oh well, apparently it was all some sort of piece to the puzzle. Giving the fake hunter a nod he boarded the duck again before Aoi took off. “Ok Aoi, I want you to go upstream where a boat should be moving with a giant star in the sails okay? Board that ship. Navi…..be useful and talk to pass the time.” He couldn’t really think of anything else to pass the time it would take for the travel, so he instead subjected himself to the torture that was Navi as he rode Aoi towards his destination. “Hey! Hey listen! Listen! So there was this one time back in the forest when….,” okay maybe making the bird talk wasn’t the best idea. Eventually his saving grace came in the form of a medium sized ship that floated on the river. A boat covered in blood and a bunch of greasy looking men ransacking it. His eyes dilated slightly.

Why? It was a simple contest, why would anyone ever kill for some stupid bird seed? Anger filled his vision at the injustice. It was payback time. Two tornado spears would form in his hands despite the drain it put on his system and he whispered to Aoi softly his orders. “Aoi, those people were killed for no reason, as such they need vengeance. Fly in there and wreak havoc.” At that point the strange monotone bird flew in on orders and smacked the hell out of some poor fellow knocking him off the ship Navi still thankfully on his head while Makussu stood against the thieves like a….well he technically was a trained professional. His body changing to it’s paper he manipulated one spear to go straight through a mans torso and he slashed with the other blocking a sword strike and jabbing with his spear. Damn in comparison to Youka these guys were children. The thought that he was taking a life or death fight so lightly….it scared him, but he didnt have time to think about. Block slash jump repeat, block slash jump repeat...he systematically took all of them down until they were all down. Then he looked around the ship and promptly threw up over the side of the ship. What had he just done? Moans and groans filled the ship, blood was now copious and in large puddles...it was horrible.

Why did he do this? Why not just simply knock them out? He began to tie them up and searched for any sort of bandages on the ships, which he found a few, but there was so much blood. no way these people were going to live without medical attention. “Aoi!,” he yelled to the bird who was now suspiciously without the man he had knocked overboard. “Go back to the town! Tell the people where this ship is! Tell them...tell them that they need help! Go!,” he yelled as the birds sailed off into the distance. Then he went through the more dreaded task...the dead. The innocent sailors and passengers who had been viciously attacked by the now injured men. Bile rose up to his throat again as he saw a 5 year old child, blood staining her kimono from a slash mark on her throat. Oh Log what was he doing here? eventually all the bodies had been laid in rows except for one last one. “Come on, you can do this Makussu.,” he muttered to himself as he eventually came to the body and stopped. around the body lay several items. One an unknown scroll, a bag of seeds and a strange golden artifact the looked like the one he currently had around his neck.

The rope that was used to tie it was snapped. He picked up the artifact and sickened with himself, put it in his pocket as he lay the body in the final row. Now nobody would ever die over it again. He ran far away from the boat, closer and closer to Kasai’s signature. Anything to get away from the river. Stopping when he thought he was far enough he got to one side and began to scrub his blood spattered hands furiously. “What have I done what have I done what have I done…” he repeated endlessly, in fruitless attempts to wash himself of his sins. Oh poor Makussu, it seems he hadn’t realised the need to kill in ninja society yet. It was kill or be killed, and now Makussu had blood on his hands forever.

total of 2336

+11 stats

+Navi as active summon

+1336 words to Aoi as an active summon
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum