Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Finding the Desert Birds Empty Finding the Desert Birds

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 pm
Aunt Hirioko had just got done doing laundry. They were nicely folded and clean. She opened the door to Ryou's room. He was still fast asleep. She threw the clothes on his bed to both scare him awake and tell him to put away clothes without saying a word. This, of course, woke up the boy. "H-hey." Ryou says in confusion and tiredness. "Get up and eat breakfast." She says leaving him alone his room to head to her own. 

Once Hirioko entered the kitchen, she saw Ryou dressed and putting away dishes ,signaling that he had already eaten his fill. He heads to the couch and opens his jutsu book. She noticed, "What are you going to learn today?" Ryou then looked at the book puzzled. "I don't know." He states flipping a couple more pages. She puts her hand on her hips and looked at the ceiling of the kitchen, thinking. "Well, I have a idea." She says suddenly and looks back at Ryou. He looks back puzzled. "Have you read about the road runners in your grandfathers book?" She then asks. "Yes." He responds. "Then why don't you try making them your summoning?" Ryou then looked across the table to see his grandfathers diary. Then he remembered reading about the summoning jutsu in his jutsu book. Having friends to help in battle would be great, Ryou thought. Then he looks at his aunt again, smiles and nods. "Sure, that would be awesome." 

Ryou was packing a bag for the desert, the diary read that the roadrunners ran in a oasis. His aunt made him pack a lot of water and extra things for the journey. He puts the pack on, it was heavy at first but Ryou got used to it pretty fast. He grabs his grandfathers journal, as it held a important key to finding the roadrunners. In the book, It tells it was straight out from the entrance/exit of the suna village until they find large rock formation, then from there it was close. Ryou heads out the door of his apartment. He looks back a bit to see his aunt almost in tears. "Be safe," she says wiping her eyes. Ryou nods and closes the door, starting is travels.   

Ryou was now in a the unknown desert, home to hostile winds and scorching sun. He had his hood up to hopefully protect his face from those dangers. The desert wasn't bad at the moment, heat was the normal heat and wind was scratching his face, but more just making his hair flow. Ryou kept his pace at a slower one as he didn't want to waste any energy. 

The desert stayed the same for the next two hours minutes he traveled. After that the wind began to pick up a bit. Ryou didn't want to worry about the dangers about the wind picking up. 

Ryou soon began to worry was he saw a huge cloud of sand. "Shit!" He explained to himself. He desperately looked around for the rock formation that was talked about in the book. He saw nothing. Then he looks back at the storm heading his way.  I'll get buried by that storm if I don't get shelter, Ryou thought panicking. He turn around and starts to run back from where he came from but the storm caught up to him. The wind whipped him around, it was a struggle to walk. He then lost his sense of direction and sand blocked his view and his foot prints got covered. All hoped seemed lost for Ryou, He lay in a sand in exhaustion. He was close to passing out. Is this the end of Ryou Kenshin? Is this sand going to bury me alive and drown me, was Ryou's last thoughts before passing out. Before he did though, he could of sworn he saw to figures in the sand cloud. 

Ryou woke suddenly to a splash of water to his face and some voices. Ryou opened his eyes more, letting more light in to see more clearly. A bird was hovering over his face. Ryou yelped. The noise made the bird back up. "The human is awake!" It calls. The bird looked like the roadrunners Ryou was hunting for. He sat up and looked at the bird as it looked at him. Then his attention changed to the entrance of the hut at he was placed in. "Please,human, calm down." Spoke the one entering the hut, the one that splashed water had ran out. He then sat up from where he laid. The one that Ryou assumed was female, was checking him for injuries. That's when Ryou noticed his shirt,sweatshirt and weapons were taken from his body. "Do you feel ok?" She asked. Ryou didn't feel bad, so he answered honestly, "Yeah." Then he asked some questions he should of asked in the first place, "Where am I and who are you guys?" She cocked her head. "I'm Hira and you are in our home, get dressed and meet me outside." With those word she exited.   

Ryou left the hut after getting on his clothes. He didn't find his weapons in the pile of clothes. He guessed that it was with the lack of trust. The oasis was a beauty for sure. There was large palm trees and a big lake. The sun added to the beauty. Ryou looked around, absorbing everything. He didn't know the next time he might see some like this again. The female roadrunner from before was standing before Ryou, she was a big one , she was tall enoght to peck his belly button. "I hope you like it." She says in the most friendliest and warming voice he had every heard beside his mother. Ryou then responds with some awe, "Yes, it's wonderful." She was about to say more but was cut off by another voice, "Who is this?!" Ryou turns to a very large roadrunner. "Oh no," Hira mutters. That's when Ryou felt it was time to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Ryou Kenshin." The 6 foot roadrunner glares at him. "A Kenshin?" He sounded surprised, "descendant of Katsu Kenshin?" Ryou noticed that was the name of his great grandfather. "Yes," Ryou responds with pride. "Then I'm guessing you want to make us your summoning?" Ryou was surprised that his intentions were so clear to the over size bird. "Yes." He answers again. The roadrunner walk a bit closer to Ryou's face. "You don't look like much but I'll let you challenge one of my men." After the roadrunner says this Ryou figures that this was the leader. He nods. The roadrunner turns around and starts to move out, Ryou followed. 

The oasis was bigger than Ryou thought, he wondered how this all stayed hidden. They arrived at the edge of the oasis, there was sand of the desert again at Ryou's feet. A waiting the two was another roadrunner about the same size Hiro. The leader leads me to opposite side of the other roadrunner. "This will be opponent, you two will fight, Ryou, if you win you get to sign your name in our scroll, and if he wins, you leave and never come back." The leader explained. Ryou nodded, finding the reasons being pretty reasonable. Ryou gets in a pose, he was without weapons so he would have to fight with taijutsu and ninjutsu. 

After the two bow to each other in respect, the bird charges at him. Ryou defense against the talons what the dance of willow. The leader glared at the bones that Ryou made out of his palms, he remembered back in the day with Ryou's great grandfather and him using that jutsu. The genin made a jabbing motion towards the bird that had jumped to reach his face. The roadrunner saw this and wrapped his claws around the bone and jumps off. Now that Ryou had him at a range, he retraces the bones and then weaves a couple hand signs. This made a bow made of wind and then an arrow. Ryou fires with his best aim but the bird jumps back, avoiding the jutsu. Ryou made another wind arrow and fired that one at him as well. The roadrunner saw this and ran forward, ducking. The bird's next move was like the one he did first, he ran up and bares his talons. Ryou noticed the bird wings open, so the next thing he did was Gale palm. This made the bird fly back a bit and then fall down on it's feet. "Enough!" The Leader call out to both of them, they both look at the 6 foot bird. "Kid, come with me." The leader points with his head and leads the way to where he pointed. Ryou obediently followed. Ryou's earlier opponent left from a different path, but he glared at Ryou's backside as he disappeared in to the oasis  

Ryou was lead to another hut, this seemed to be the leader's as it was the biggest. Before they entered the hut, the leader had whisper to another bird to get the scroll so that Ryou couldn't hear. The leader sits on a pillow, "Sit." Ryou obeyed and sat on another pillow about 10 meters from him. "I would like to congratulate on the fight between you and my student." Ryou smiles and nods, accepting his praise. "Now I want to present you with scroll of the roadrunners." The leader continue. As he said those words, the roadrunner from before walks in with a scroll in it's beck. It lays the scroll before Ryou, turns to the leader, bows and then leaves. The leader then tells Ryou the steps, "Write you name with your blood then put you bloody fingerprints underneath." Ryou nods again. He bites his fingers to get blood flowing. Then with the bloody fingers, he writes his name and then puts his finger prints under Ryou's name. Ryou looks at the name beside his own, there was only one other one, his great grandfathers. 

Ryou exits the hut with a smile on his face. The leader follows behind him and told him. "You still need to bond with us, which depends on who you summon, could very." Ryou nods telling him that he understood. "Good," The leader says, "Now we need to get you home." Ryou nods once more. He looks at the beauty again, he hated to leave. Then he remembered his aunt at home, worrying about him. The leader turns around and then turns back with Ryou's weapons in his beck. Ryou bows and take it. Then the leader calls, " Hira, take Ryou on his path home." The small roadrunner comes out of the hut that Ryou had been taken to. She bows, "Yes Leader, come Ryou." She says in her sweet voice and start to take Ryou to the edge of the oasis. 

Ryou had said his goodbyes to Hira and headed on his path home again. It took a couple hours again, good thing that he had refueled his water supply at the oasis. He makes it to the village. The heard the familar sounds that he was use to. He took a deep breath and headed deeper into his village. 

Once Ryou entered, he was greeted by the smell of curry. His mouth began to water, "Mmmmm so good." he says with a deep breath threw the nose. His aunt came running at him from the kitchen with open arms. "Ryou, you're home!" She squeezes him with a hug. "Y-yup." Ryou responds in surprise. She pulls out of the hug and looks at his eyes, "I made curry, your favorite, Why don't you tell me what happened." Ryou smiles back, "Ok." He goes into the kitchen with her and start to tell her his story with a bowl curry in front of him.

After dinner and telling his story of the roadrunners, it was dark. Ryou headed to his room and flopped on his bed, his face in the pillow. "What a day, i don't think i'll be able to train tomorrow." He laughs to himself. Then he wondered if any of this friends from the hidden leaf had learned what he had. He also couldn't wait to learn the summoning jutsu to use the roadrunners in battle. He passed out in his bed with a smile on his face.

2066/2000

Claiming: 

Summon Race: Roadrunners of Oasis
4 stats to Speed 
2 stats to stamina
4 stats to chakra
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Finding the Desert Birds Empty Re: Finding the Desert Birds

Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:42 pm
Finished
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:42 pm
bump
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum