Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Farewell for Now (Travel) Empty Farewell for Now (Travel)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 am
Altar stood on the border of Amegakure, heading back home. He needed to ensure that he would get home safely, and so he had  Tenebris by his side. In fact, he was tired of walking, so he would look to Tenebris, hope and weariness in his eyes.

"Tenebris, can I ride you? I'm tired of walking." Altar would say, making a smile and barely containing a laugh when he saw the look that the dragon gave him. It was incredelous.

"How dare you! I am a grand dragon! I kill and maim, I am a danger to all man! I am not some form of penny ride pony that you can hop on when you get cranky!" Tenebris said, his voice roaring and echoing through the border lands. He was even more surprised when the boy dis acknowledged his grandeur and flare, and climbed on his back, laying down. Altar would let out a sigh of content, and Tenebris would let out a sigh of annoyance, but he would bear the load of the boy and keep going. Altar was happy that the dragon he had nurtured from babyhood was now letting him ride atop his back. Altar had found a place to nestle in where there was no magma or lava flowing, so he was relatively safe as Tenebris took to the air in a slow, shallow flight. In fact, with the gentle caress of the wet air, the rock of Tenebris flying along the sky, Altar took the time to nod off and catch up on his sleep.

And he felt himself falling. Luckily for him, he recognized his surroundings. He was not in Amegakure, oh no. He was inside a vast expanse of black and dark, whereas vague shapes filled with colored lights passed him as he free fell. He found himself, when he landed on the ground, in front of a young girl he recognized quite well. It was Nekoda, his yuumei. The first action she took was to slap him when he stood. Then she gave him a hug, as if to repay for it.

"I saw what you were going to do. I'm so happy you stopped yourself. You can't become a monster. You can't. I won't let you." Nekoda would say, hugging Altar tighter. It seemed she was genuinely afraid of losing him to what he had almost become so many times.

"Don't worry, Nekoda. You won't lose me. You know that i've fought what takes over me so many times, and all the time I have been victorious. I won't lose to it. There's too much at stake." Altar would say, smiling at the girl grasping onto him like dear life

Altar awoke with a jolt to Tenebris below him, telling him that they had arrived. He was back home.

~Left Amegakure, traveling to Tengakure~
~Instant Travel~
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Farewell for Now (Travel) Empty Re: Farewell for Now (Travel)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum