Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:32 pm
Well what do you know, he made it. That was all and well, but the fact that he did probably showed that Youka had a plan. Perhaps it was a little dumb to go and shout out his plan, but what was done was done. Watching as six fireballs shot out from the boys mouth, his hands would fly throughout the hands seals required before yelling, "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!" empowering the normally weak fireballs to at least something half decent towards Youka who.....wasn't changing course. Either he had gone insane or they were screwed. Watching as he sped through the fire balls, now finally seeming to go head on now that his abilities were revealed he watched to his enemy. Youka was now closing in, his intent clear in some sort of attack. Oh hell no, you didn't just try that. Of course he couldn't do much, but right now he could afford to take more blows. He would push Kasai out of the way as quickly as he could now that Youka was even closer than before and took up a guarded stance to weather the inevitable blows that were about to rain upon him. His energy was being spent all over the place and he needed some back up right then along with some recoup time, something he probably wouldn't be allowed to gain. For now he would keep himself in his current position, ready to possibly counter Youka, though he doubted that would happen. Oh well, if he blew out a limb or something he could just regenerate, but above his torso if he somehow sliced...he didn't want to think of that seeing as he would go unconscious from the drain on his chakra system to would cause. He would just have to hope Youka wouldn't do that for now.

(-20 Great Breakthrough, -10 upkeep, 80/160 left)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desecration(Kasai/Makussu/Iburi?)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 pm
(I swear, I was going to do this regardless of if you charged or not, so don't hate me too much Youka, please.)
As soon as the sixth fireball had left his mouth, Kasai roared to Makussu.
"Fly, friend! I am already gone," he said, hands racing to from the next hand seal as fast as possible. 
He did not wait a moment to even see if his attacks landed. From the very moment he had shot the first, Kasai knew there was no winning. The only goal was to stay fighting as long as possible. Therefore, he would avoid every hit he could. 
Forming the first of the substitution hand seals, Kasai heard the first of the fire balls impact, and began to panic. Youka was charging him, he knew. The fire would not have hit so soon unless Youka was coming right at them.
Closing his eyes, and moving his hands as fast as possible, Kasai formed the boar and the ox before he heard Makussu coming at him. 
Friend, no.
It was too late, however. The dog came next, and Kasai heard a sound he had never known before. He knew it to be Youka using body flicker, and moving at speeds faster than Kasai had ever known. However, it was just as Kasai formed the final hand seal, the snake, that Kasai felt Makussu slam into him, sending him off to the side. In mid air, the final hand sign resolved, and the friend that Makussu had knocked out of the way turned into a log, and Kasai appeared 50 meters in front of Makussu, behind where Youka was. 
No, my friend.
Kasai watched for a split second as the blur that he assumed to be Youka charged the place he had been, and now where Makussu stood. Hopefully, seeing as Kasai had been kneeling, the attack that Youka had planned for him would hit where Kasai's chest was, and now where Makussu's legs, or lack thereof, were. 
It hurt him, to know that his friend had knocked him out of the way in vain, and now would likely take a devastating hit. However, Kasai made no delay in his next action, forming the half tiger seal.
His paper friend was now 50 meters away, and Kasai hoped that he could make it further. The flames began to pour out of his mouth, forming the fire stream, as Kasai light the grass 3 meters before him ablaze in a wall of flame. The grass was very dry and long here, and he knew it would catch quickly. Hopefully, this small fire would become a blazing inferno in a matter of seconds, and perhaps that would slow or distract Youka. 
[185 - 5 subtitution jutsu. = 180. - 5 fire stream = 175 ap]
(perfectly legal, right? If I moved faster than possible for my stats, just say so.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:18 pm
Hmm Well it seemed that Kasai was very good at running away. He didn't seem to care what happened to his friend that was left to Youka's own desires and whims. Well If this boy was all paper he would just have to see how well this transformation went through. Grabbing the boys throat as he continued his motion of closing the distance. He would squeeze it tightly with his right arm attempting to stop all air from being able to enter his pathways anymore. If Makussu couldn't get away from him the Demon would use his left hand to begin ripping off the boys wing slowly tearing it down oh so slowly to see if it caused the boy pain.

While he was doing this he would begin walking with the boy in his arm still tearing parts off if the boy hadn't screamed. If he got through one wing without the boy screaming he would move to tearing off the boys arm slowly pulling the paperish right arm off. All the while he would be closing in on the fire that Kasai had decided to spread on the plains. The Demon would put the paper boy as close to the fire letting little pieces of him catch on fire looking up at Kasai if all this was allowed to go through he would begin to talk to the boy so quick on his feet.

"You seem so ready to escape lifes troubles, even at the cost of your comrades life. A quality I find pretty handy actually one who is willing to run and save their own skin rather than die, especially if they can offer someone else up. I wonder just how far you are willing to go to show you have the resolve to do anything so that you yourself survive.

The Demon's smile went to something much more darker before he would finish his statement.

"Tear off your left arm right now with your own strength and I will let this boy live. Refuse and I will toss his entire body into this fire after I snap his neck."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:49 pm
(holy shit, I forgot I had wings)

Makussu was once again in trouble. Now immobile, he was well, let's just keep it at restrained instead of captured by an insane killer. The grabbing of the throat didn't bother him to much except from the tightness, he was lacking any lungs to breathe through,msomething he wanted to investigate someday to see how he could breathe in that form. Then he started to pull his wing off. It was kind of like having 4 arms, and someone ripping one of them off. It hurt a lot and caused a grunt but refused to let himself scream as the wing exploded into more paper. He could just regenerate it but it was more of a fashion statement than anything, not very useful. But of course he just had to move onto his arms, didn't he? Not that hurt, eliciting a scream as it was ripped off. He needed that, didn't he. But now he was being burned, wasn't that just great? But he saw the potential here. Youka had both hands on him. Another shuriken would form at the same rate as before, going to be aimed straight towards Youka's heart at the same speed and sharpness as before in an effort to let him go. He would also reform his arm and escape towards his friend if he succeeded. "How about you leave the limb tearing to me, I'm the one that grows them back. Oh and remember, no lungs to choke or neck to snap." he would eek out weakly. He definitely was running low now, he really needed help at the moment, seeing as Youka would probably be pissed off by the cheekiness. Damn him and his big mouth.

(-30 overall for upkeep, shuriken and regen for the arm. Now at a measly 50/160)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:32 pm
Kasai watched the scene play out before him, and cursed himself for it. He watched the flames grow and roar as they spread quickly through the grasses. He felt as if this was where he belonged. On one side of a wall of fire and ash. If he truly was born of the sun, then it was his place.
However, Youka was fighting them as if they were on an equal level as them, as there Makussu was; firm in his grasp. Kasai then heard Youka's challenge.
"See you not around, how the world glows?" Kasai cried back, smoke spilling out of his mask from the fire jutsu he had just used. "Fuel the fire, and it will only grow," he said, looking at Makussu. "Lay your earth upon it, and the hotest of embers will remain behind to ignite a village. But fire cannot extinguish itself. Not in all the world, no. There is but one here which can do so, you will see. It has the power of life and of death over the light. To aid or to extinguish, the wind chooses only."
He said, his voice raising, as he raised his hands back up to his chest. He wondered if Youka or Makussu would understand his meaning. 
He saw that Makussu was attempting to free himself, and hoped that the flames would aid this, growing rapidly, they would be approaching Youka and hopefully distract him enough to free Makussu. 
Kasai then took a few steps backward and made the half tiger seal once more. The fire stream once again sweeping the burning field, he aimed it towards any place not yet ablaze.
"I have not the strength to do what you ask, so I cannot, and will not consider your request. Perhaps you will consider mine, priest. To mentor the two elements which would seek to destroy the world, or save it. The forces that grant life, and equally take it. If ever you were looking for students to train, have you not found them now?"
Sweat from the heat poured down Kasai's face, but he did not mind. He kept a foot distance between himself and the fire which has so many times become one with him. 
He looked across to the man who had spoken to him from across the sea of fire. He hoped that his friend would not die, as Makussu would likely become his greatest ally, as with the only one who complement his justsu.
If Youka did not do something by then, Kasai would add a little more to his speech, the smoke spilling out of the mouth hole again.
"Take a life if it will ease your mind, but you will find it is to little avail. Weak as we may be, who else to have more life and potential then the very air we breath and the fire within our hearts!"
With this, he spread his arms at the flame all around him, showing his point.
[175 - 5 fire stream = 170 ap]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:38 pm
Ok it seemed the boy hadn't learned his lesson from the first attempt to stop the Demon from destroying everything he could ever possibly try to do. The paper shuriken impacted into his chest and did nothing else. It stopped just barely breaking the skin causing minor bleeding from the area of impact. This only served to cause the grip to tighten on the boys throat to near snapping strength. He had given Kasai an ultimatum and he would not allow it to thrown away by a futile attempt.

"Give me your arm boy, or you sacrifice this child's life for your own. I will continue to feed his paper to the fire till you have shown me your resolve. He won't escape my grasp no matter how much he struggles."

The Demon would begin to tear off the other wing if Kasai hadn't done what he had asked before tossing it into the fire around them. Kasai maybe had five minutes more max to make his choice before Makussu was offered to the fire and the first of the children of Konoha were gone.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:52 pm
What is this guy made of? Steel or kevlar? He took a freaking shuriken to the heart with almost no damage. If he could do that then....well lets just say his safely was not guaranteed as he kept adding more and more fuel to the fire, A.K.A himself. He definitely wouldn't be lasting much longer, he was reaching the last bits of his chakra as his life started to flash before him. This was how he was going to go out? Burned at the Youka by his own friends fire? What would his parents think? No doubt they were sick with worry, seeing that he had never even told them where he was going before simply bolting from the village. The chunin would probably come to some sort of conjecture after a while that he had either gone missing-nin or died in the retrieval. Well, at least the second one would be slightly accurate. Damn it, why couldn't he be stronger? If only he had the power, the hand around his neck...it would be thrown in a bloody heap along with the rest of of his entrails. He needed that power...more power. Sadly his prayers were unanswered seeing as his guardian angel was currently burning in two different locations at the moment. His life now lay in the balance, laying with the hands of Youka and Kasai. 

(-10 upkeep at freaking 40/160 augh running low..)

(Copying Tatsuya on this one but more humorously)

Is Youka capable of burning a doll?
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm
Kasai gazed out through the flames, and sighed deeply.
Lifting his hands to his chest, he prepared his substitution jutsu.
"I know what you will say, Youka. That, for the course of action I am about to take, I am foolish, weak, and have a ways to go yet. You will think of me as a benevolent lap dog, not ready to be shinobi. Yet, what little hope I had of even inflicinting the slightest injury upon you, I cannot do my self. It was only together that there was even a spark for us to damage you. Alone, I will be useless. 
"Though through my eyes, there is no strength in fleeing, and leaving others to die. There is no strength in fighting alone, solitary, because it is alone that one will not find the will to fight. Strength lies in numbers and passion, what ever the passion may be, anger, love, friendship, hope, hatred. Alone, one may have neither. Therefore, I will save my friends life, but not because I am weak. Not because I fear his death, but because no good will come from his death. I have seen many die, and faced close to death myself multiple times. However, it is in your hands, you hold my greatest ally. It is in all my interest to save his life, else I will soon find me own at an end," Kasai said, finishing with a bow towards the two of them. 
Next, Kasai ran into the flames, speeding up, only a meter or two, and not far enough to catch himself ablaze. It was only so that he came in 50 meters of Youka. Upon doing so, he finished the substitution jutsu, appearing right in between the fire and Youka, stopping any more paper to be thrown in.
In one fluid moment upon the very second that he appeared, Kasai ripped his arm from its socket, without making a sound. He could feel the blood begin to pour, and the surge of pain fly through him. He had felt the bone snap, and the skin tear away. Every vein, every nurve, every cell in the area rip apart. The pain caused his vision to go dark, and every inch of him to scream silently. He knew pain like this, however, and while he was not strong enough to survive it, he was strong enough to suffer it.
If uninterrupted, he could slam the broken bone protruding from his shoulder into Youka, with all of his remaining strength, the bone being very sharp, but his strength being close to nothing now, but it was one final attempt to show Youka they were not as weak and helpless as he made them out to be.
Consciousness fading, Kasai felt the fire around him, and wondered if he were to die there.
"Only the strongest make sacrifices, priest. The weak are too afraid to do so," he said, feeling his body start to fall. 

[170 - 5 = 165 ap]

(imminent black out, hopefully not exit if Youka does heal me. And don't mind if I do, with the question caption)

Will Youka step on the ember, or reignite it?
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 pm
Dear god, this boy liked to talk, he liked to talk...a lot. So much so that the Demon could have fed his friend to the fire three times over. Apparently he enjoyed listening to himself talk which was honestly the super power of the weak. After he finished his rant on how they were good for each other and provided a great combination and therefore should be spared the Demon sighed. The boy began moving to get closer to his friend and the Demon. He then performed what seemed to be his signature jutsu, the substitution. Allowing the fire to be the catalyst for him being able to transport his body to be directly in between the raging inferno and Makussu's body.

This is where if the Demon was truly evil he could say that the boys health was not high enough to survive the inevitble smoke inhalation he would be in taking right now causing him to pass out. He could also say that the fire was spreading on to his body as he stood too close to the growing inferno that he himself had caused. However this was a learning exercise and they had minor chances to make mistakes and learn the hard way how not to let them happen again. This didn't mean he would let the boy go about making mistake after mistake however. It seemed that it didn't occur to the boy that do to time lining specific events him ripping out his arm on his own accord would not be an instant move. Ripping off ones arm takes time and effort to do, not only that but the Demon was holding his friend directly in front of him. What this meant for Makussu and Kasai was that once he finished his arm detachment he plunged his body into Makussu who was in front of him. If the Demon was truly evil he could have let him pierce his friends heart wih the jagged bone. However he placed the paper angel slightly higher so that he would pierce where the boys kidney would have been.

Stepping to the side and letting them both carry forth with the movement with Kasai crashing into his friend they would more than likely tumble for a few feet. Laughing the Demon would begin walking to pick up the arm that Kasai had torn off. He would turn to look at Kasai and Makussu, one of them should be passed out from blood loss sadly. It seemed his fun had come to an end and he would have to actually treat these two from their wounds. Making his way back to the bodies he would kneel down next to Kasai and place his arm back atop the broken bone before using his medical palms to re attach the poor lads arm to his body before setting the bones and pushing them back in. Looking over to Makussu who should also be laying on the ground he would let out a slight sneer.

"Get rid of all of this flame with your wind element before I heal you."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 pm
Oh the timeline, how the crazed one could manipulate it so. Watching Kasai rip out his arm...was pretty nasty, but really it's not the greatest idea to go around flailing your important limbs when Youka could easily have just roasted it over a fire to spite his friend. Except instead he had to pleasure of experiencing a hole in his chest where the kidney would have been. Damn, wouldn't be able to regenerate that. The arm however he could, and as he did the awkward standing without legs his arms would float back in little pieces as he released the Jutsu so he would still have the smallest amount of strength left. Oh how he was starting to hate this man. Struggling through the hand signs as Youka treated Kasai, wind would roll across the flames, extinguishing the fire due to its higher power. He would then fall flat on his ass from exhaustion and the gaping hole currently in his stomach.

(-30 for great breakthrough and limb regen (10/160 left)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum